Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I did not set any replacers.

Then install Schlong of Skyrim for male nake body.

Quick question I did a clean reinstall of skyrim and all mods today. Before when I pressed ''0'' during a sexlab animation I would get a list of animations I can choose from, now pressing ''0'' simply cycles through each animation.

How can I bring that list back up? Maybe this was a different mod that made it possible, sorry but I cant remember and if someone knows how to make it work I would appreciate a quick reply :)

Install Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Tool.

I dont know where to put this, but whenever the animations start Some animation work while other animations just have the participants standing there moaning.

Sounds like you need to run FNISforUsers.

Question about the debug spell (self) if i cast it on me it does nothing. Is it because i have no animations or does it just not work?

Never tried... but I'm guessing it dumps info to console and/or papyrus.

I have run FNISforUsers without errors. i will however run it again. idk why it wouldnt work the first time.

What is it for? I do not need it.

Didn't you want male nude body?

I use this male body replacer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/

I do not use any "SOS" or "Sexlab nude body".

What is the problem with replacers?

In the Sexlab 1.59C everything worked correctly, but not with versions 1.6хх etc.

What is it for? I do not need it.

Didn't you want male nude body?

I use this male body replacer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/

I do not use any "SOS" or "Sexlab nude body".

What is the problem with replacers?

In the Sexlab 1.59C everything worked correctly, but not with versions 1.6хх etc.

Replacers like the one you use plainly suck when compared to what happens with SOS. With SOS the penis is functional and can go from flaccid to erect AND can have different sizes AND can have it's erection angle adjusted to better fit the animations.

Also with a replacer you have to choose to always have erect nude males or set up the swapper in the Sexlab Framework so it replaces the flaccid male body with the erect male body during sex.

What can happen if I have 385/375 animations in sexlab ?

If you have the current version of Sexlab, nothing bad happens because it supports a lot more animations. If you don't have the current version of Sexlab, upgrade to it.

I think this problem I'm experiencing must have been answered long ago but I've not had any luck trawling for what the solution was, threads I found that did contain any mention of it are rather old and have broken links/ no conclusive answer.

Anyway I'm currently using the most up to date version of SL and yes I have all the latest updates/requirements etc, I've have had no major issue and have been using it for months, in the last few days I noticed certain animations have started jumping -40 to the left or right in the final animation stage.

Is there known mod conflict or error that causes this?

Every time I take off my armor I crash, using no mods but the ones I've been recommended:

ASX

Bodyslide & Outfit Studio

FNIS

RaceMenu

Realistic Force

SkyUI

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (I do have Legendary Edition)

Schlongs of Skyrim

and of course SexLab

I've gotten the most updated versions of all of these mods as well.

Every time I take off my armor I crash, using no mods but the ones I've been recommended:

ASX

Bodyslide & Outfit Studio

FNIS

RaceMenu

Realistic Force

SkyUI

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (I do have Legendary Edition)

Schlongs of Skyrim

and of course SexLab

I've gotten the most updated versions of all of these mods as well.

Crashing when getting naked is usually a skeleton issue.  You say you have XPMSE - you more than likely installed another mod that contains a skeleton that it overwriting XPMSE.  If you use ModOrganizer, make XPMSE the highest priority in the left pane.  Otherwise, always install XPMSE last and let it overwrite everything (I don't use the current NMM so not sure how it's profiling system handles install order).

Hello guys, thanks for all the great work.

I am new but I read and tried a lot. Still I feel I know little. Here are my questions:

Currently I can select a target with N and from menu I can play animation from the animation editor. Am I doing it right, is this it or am I missing the main points where there is the real shit. Second, I can only select two-people animations. When I select a third person with N, the character I chose previously is deselected; so I cannot play animations for more than 2 people.

Hello guys, thanks for all the great work.

I am new but I read and tried a lot. Still I feel I know little. Here are my questions:

Currently I can select a target with N and from menu I can play animation from the animation editor. Am I doing it right, is this it or am I missing the main points where there is the real shit. Second, I can only select two-people animations. When I select a third person with N, the character I chose previously is deselected; so I cannot play animations for more than 2 people.

That is really only for testing animations and not for "live" gameplay.  You really need other mods to initiate sex.  Matchmaker is a mod Ashal made to also test animations, but you can do 2, 3, 4, & 5-way animations (although you have to be quick with the spells to get the 4/5 person anis to work).  It's just 2 spells, 1 for PC and 1 for NPCs, you fire them at the ones you want in the ani, then presto, sex.

However, if you are looking for something more immersive, then the best bet is to look through the download section pages (download button at the top) and go to Skyrim, Sexlab (and Adult) mods then just read through the descriptions and see if they fit what you want to do in-game.  Like if you are looking for romance, there is Amorous Adventures.  Rape:  Defeat, Submit.  Creatures:  More Nasty Creatures.  And the list goes on.  Again, think about what you what your games to have (romance, rape, creature, bdsm, random sex, slavery, etc) and just look through the downloads to see what matches what you want.

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and SexLab after accidentally deleting my Steam Library. After the reinstall, everything works perfectly except that "Even Actors Height" is greyed out. I was using an older version of SexLab before. Is there something I missed on the install or any known conflicts?

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and SexLab after accidentally deleting my Steam Library. After the reinstall, everything works perfectly except that "Even Actors Height" is greyed out. I was using an older version of SexLab before. Is there something I missed on the install or any known conflicts?

The CTD option right below that option in the MCM disables the Even Actors Height option so you have to turn that option off first of you want to change it.

The CTD option right below that option in the MCM disables the Even Actors Height option so you have to turn that option off first of you want to change it.

Thank You.

If I may ask is there a way to see how many animations you have registered? Found the section in Rebuild & Clean that covers it, however new question:

I'm sitting at about 383 character animations and 175 creature animations and getting CTD on load is the 500 limit the combine total of both characters and creatures or as it seems to be soon 500 for each?

Any suggestions as to what might be causing a crash on load with under 500 animations?

So my strip settings are being ignored. I have it set so that females and victims do not strip armor, as I leave all the boxes unchecked. However when using necro, sleep and necro, submit, and defeat the strip options are ignored and the female strips anyways.

I'd like to basically reset sexlab framework to see if that fixes the issue. Should I clean sexlab framework from the mcm? Will it reinstall on next savegame load up? I don't want to remove it, I just want it to respect the strip options, which it doesn't seem to be doing.

If I may ask is there a way to see how many animations you have registered? Found the section in Rebuild & Clean that covers it, however new question:

I'm sitting at about 383 character animations and 175 creature animations and getting CTD on load is the 500 limit the combine total of both characters and creatures or as it seems to be soon 500 for each?

Any suggestions as to what might be causing a crash on load with under 500 animations?

Just a update but after picking my way through some of my animation packs I've found two things:

1. Anything past 349 seems to lead to a CTD on load

2. In one package made by another modder from a different site some animations would cause a CTD on load condition. For this I have already sent him a message as I suspect that at least to be something wrong in his pack.

But the sub 350 animation limit still makes me scratch my head as to what is causing CTD on load.

What exactly do I have to change so that females can get other females pregnant with soulgem oven III mod? Basically the other mods know if the attacker is male then the finishing animation produces sperm but not for females so what do I need to change to fix this? Yes I know females can't do that normally but hey it is skyrim with magic this and magic that and sexlab has a magic strapon that appears out of nowhere it might as well be able to convert female cum into potent sperm too.

So my strip settings are being ignored. I have it set so that females and victims do not strip armor, as I leave all the boxes unchecked. However when using necro, sleep and necro, submit, and defeat the strip options are ignored and the female strips anyways.

I'd like to basically reset sexlab framework to see if that fixes the issue. Should I clean sexlab framework from the mcm? Will it reinstall on next savegame load up? I don't want to remove it, I just want it to respect the strip options, which it doesn't seem to be doing.

You are talking about the DEFEAT mod which has and uses it's OWN STRIP SETTINGS instead of using the Sexlab settings.

Just a update but after picking my way through some of my animation packs I've found two things:

2. In one package made by another modder from a different site some animations would cause a CTD on load condition. For this I have already sent him a message as I suspect that at least to be something wrong in his pack.

But the sub 350 animation limit still makes me scratch my head as to what is causing CTD on load.

Are you using the current version of the Framework? The previous version had a 375 animation limit, the current version has a 500 animation limit (500 for Humans only plus another 500 for creatures on humans).

Double check via the MCM Menu that it says 1.62 for the version.

What exactly do I have to change so that females can get other females pregnant with soulgem oven III mod? Basically the other mods know if the attacker is male then the finishing animation produces sperm but not for females so what do I need to change to fix this? Yes I know females can't do that normally but hey it is skyrim with magic this and magic that and sexlab has a magic strapon that appears out of nowhere it might as well be able to convert female cum into potent sperm too.

Why ask that question in the support thread for this mod instead of in the support thread for the Soulgem Oven Mod?

If you ask your questions in the right place, you might get answers faster. Asking in the wrong place just means you are less likely to have someone with the answer you need reading the questions and providing answers.

Well I am thinking that mods like soulgem oven and apropos read something from sexlab regarding genders? So if there is a script somewhere for females to block sperm related stuff in sexlab I could just change that so ALL other mods accept that change instead of having to alter other mods.

Are you using the current version of the Framework? The previous version had a 375 animation limit, the current version has a 500 animation limit (500 for Humans only plus another 500 for creatures on humans).

Double check via the MCM Menu that it says 1.62 for the version.

Yes I've confirmed that I'm using v1.62 if it makes any difference though its the v1.61 to 1.62 patch not the stand alone install.

My next idea was to rip out sexlab completely and reinstall via the stand alone version to see if that helps but in all honestly I don't have much hopes for that to change anything/