Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest congressman

Prior to 1.62 I rarely had a problem with actors scaling for scenes. Now with SL there is an option to disable sexlab's scaling altogether (on by default) for "people having CTD issues on scene start" (again, rarely had a problem in the past). So turning scaling on now I am getting crashes pretty all the time. I'm wondering if this is a problem for anyone else.

Also having scaling off, actors will grow or shrink to standard size for a scene and stay that height even after unless disable/enabling or relaunching.

hey guys. theres something bothering me for some time now about the "female sexual partner" in the diary. i have only one female partner but it shows 10. it seems it is recording the number of female sexual encounters instead. is this normal or something is wrong?

It's counting how many time you had sex with a female sexual partner, not how many unique female partners you have had sex with.

hey guys. theres something bothering me for some time now about the "female sexual partner" in the diary. i have only one female partner but it shows 10. it seems it is recording the number of female sexual encounters instead. is this normal or something is wrong?

It's counting how many time you had sex with a female sexual partner, not how many unique female partners you have had sex with.

thanks just had to confirm i wasnt the only one. i hope they actually record  uniques :D

thanks just had to confirm i wasnt the only one. i hope they actually record  uniques :D

I think there's a faction that everyone (who is marked unique, bandits etc from leveled lists wouldn't count) is added to and their "rank" in that faction is the number of times you have had sex with them so it should be possible to list your partners and how many times you've done each.

I looked it up, it's the SexlabPlayerSexFaction, ID is xx04E12F.

I think there's a faction that everyone (who is marked unique, bandits etc from leveled lists wouldn't count) is added to and their "rank" in that faction is the number of times you have had sex with them so it should be possible to list your partners and how many times you've done each.

The faction isn't used anymore, it's tracked internally now instead. 

Aside from the scripting api functions for accessing this, there isn't any way to check how many times they've done it with the player. Though I could quickly/easily add it to the diary page for when you view an npc's stats in the MCM now that I think about; so I'll go ahead and add that right now for whenever the next update comes out.

The faction isn't used anymore, it's tracked internally now instead. 

Aside from the scripting api functions for accessing this, there isn't any way to check how many times they've done it with the player. Though I could quickly/easily add it to the diary page for when you view an npc's stats in the MCM now that I think about; so I'll go ahead and add that right now for whenever the next update comes out.

That would be cool, a "Who's done the Dragonborn" page. Watch out for the 128 array limit though for those who really screw around.

Hello! I really need help, guys! I had a very odd experience yesterday... I started the game after 2 days not playing, sexlab strangely reinstalled by itself while ingame (iI could see messages on top of the screen) and from that moment on I can't walk or run, because after 2 steps my character stops and slide backwards a bit. It keeps going like that: walk or run a couple steps, then stop, slide back, forward again etc...No fix found. Is this related to this strange sexlab behavior to you? I didn't installed anything new, the game was not perfect but it was working pretty good.

Please help me! Thanks!

Bah! I figured it out. Scars on the chest gave it up. It's not all guys. Just the guys replaced by "Males of Skyrim" Which I thought was mostly just a re placer for certain guy's faces. But apparently it replaces their bods too. I wonder if load order can fix that... I guess I can try that pretty males mod from the Hall of Torque instead if it doesn't... >.<

If you want to keep 'Males of Skyrim' just copy the character assets from SAM to the body meshes folder of 'Males of Skyrim'

That simple? Nothin crazy given that SAM's pretty dynamic in the body department?

Bah! I figured it out. Scars on the chest gave it up. It's not all guys. Just the guys replaced by "Males of Skyrim" Which I thought was mostly just a re placer for certain guy's faces. But apparently it replaces their bods too. I wonder if load order can fix that... I guess I can try that pretty males mod from the Hall of Torque instead if it doesn't... >.<

If you want to keep 'Males of Skyrim' just copy the character assets from SAM to the body meshes folder of 'Males of Skyrim'

That simple? Nothin crazy given that SAM's pretty dynamic in the body department?

yep, it's that simple.

Your PC won't explode, the sun wont' disappear.

All that "Male of Skyrim' does, is tell the game to load a custom mesh instead of the default one (SAM in your case) when the actor is naked.

Replacing the custom meshes with the SAM ones will then still load your default body and all 'dynamics' will still be applied to that body.

So now the animations are cycled when pressing the hotkey for changing animation that is in progress instead of a list?

:(

That was never a feature of SexLab.  That was Defeat/SexLab Tools (by Goubo).  Newer versions of Defeat/Tools changed the hot keys (originally they used the same hotkey as the SexLab "cycle animation").

have to say, since using 1.62, I haven't had a crash and have fallen through the map maybe once but it wasn't bad. knock wood 

No error doesn't mean OK, FNIS may not find any animation at all.

Only posting full information can let other help you with your problem.

sorry.

also, sorry for not knowing how to spoiler this

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/14/2016 9:44:12 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading Anubs V1.0 ...

Reading CombatFatigue V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 169 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...

Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.5 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...

Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading Leito V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading Sexlab V1.62 ...

Reading SexlabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male

44 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

mt_behavior usage: 26.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 11.8 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 157 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 65 total groups: 109 added file slots: 1387 alternate files: 890

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading Anubs V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

6636 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character)

1287 animations for 6 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

First I'd just like to say how fantastic this mod is and how great it is that you keep updating it even after all these years.

The only issue I've had so far is that my character keeps falling through the floor just prior to each scene that is initiated, they snap back once the scene starts, but it is visually jarring.

I just like to know if this due to an establish mod conflict or directly caused by recent versions of Sex Lab, if so is there a solution to this or is it simply a bug that's become a feature?