Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Adjusting SOS with hotkeys work badly in MFF threesomes, or any threesome if you are playing a male character or someone with a schlong. The hotkey adjusts the position of actor 2, which is always an NPC in this situation unless you swap positions to actor 2. Could it be made to adjust actor 3 instead in these animations?

Also I even with the settings set to only use aggressive animations in aggressive situations, I still get them during consensual scenes.

You can hit the 'k' key to switch which actor is modified with the positioning keys.  It'll state at the top which actor the key switched to.

Welp! You learn something new every day (if you're lucky)! Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know the maximum number of actors allowed in one sex scene for sexlab? Does it go above four actors? Just asking bc I have searched and can't find the answer. :(

I don't know the limit, but the latest version of MatchMaker supports up to five. (Description still says three, changelog says five.) So it should be at least five based on that.

Does anyone know the maximum number of actors allowed in one sex scene for sexlab? Does it go above four actors? Just asking bc I have searched and can't find the answer. :(

I don't know the limit, but the latest version of MatchMaker supports up to five. (Description still says three, changelog says five.) So it should be at least five based on that.

Wow quick response thank you :) and thats great now I know what my next animation will be lol thanks again

With 1.61b animations start normally in-game, but I get the following when compiling a script using SexLab:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "zdfCallScript"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,19): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,30): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,61): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,72): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None

No output generated for zdfCallScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on zdfCallScript

Scripts compile without issue after reverting to 1.60 HF2.  Any ideas?

You don't seem to have the NiOverride source files (probably required due to addition of NiO High Heels support).

:lol: Really? Ordinarily I'd feel pretty stupid, but not so much in this case since NiO isn't listed as a requirement:

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.4.0 OR NEWER

• FNIS Creature Pack version 5.2 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.
  • If you get a warning in game about not having 5.2 installed despite having installed it. You have without exception, installed it incorrectly. You can either ignore the warning and keep using SexLab like normal if everything working anyway, or do the smart thing and figure out what's wrong with your FNIS install so the warning will leave you alone.

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 5.0 OR NEWER

• If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.

An actor skeleton mod such as XPMSE2 or XPMSE3

Unofficial Skyrim Patch PLUS any applicable Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire Unofficial Patch

• This is not a hard requirement and can be skipped, it has been known to fix some problems people have had related to SexLab however and there is little to no reason to not be using them anyway.
  • If you choose to not use the Unofficial Patches for whatever reason, expect to be browbeat about not having them when posting your load order in the troubleshooting section.

Unless it's listed elsewhere and I just missed it somehow.

Anyway, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks.

So anyone updating to this needs this file?

Wow quick response thank you :) and thats great now I know what my next animation will be lol thanks again

How do you get Matchmaker to do 5 I only ever been able to get 2 maybe 3 if I was lucky. The act happens before I can select others.

How do you get Matchmaker to do 5 I only ever been able to get 2 maybe 3 if I was lucky. The act happens before I can select others.

I've been able to get a 4 way going, but you gotta be really fast.  I wonder if SexTools (which has a way of queuing up matchmaker) has a way to help with that?  I haven't tried that functionality myself.

I have ran out of magic when trying .. perhaps that is the issue, can't be fast as I have to wait for a recharge. (new character testing of course not main play)

I looked at SexLab Tools MM Queue functionality and it looks like it should work nicely for any number of partners.  Try that - I'll give it a try a little later when I start my new character...

With 1.61b animations start normally in-game, but I get the following when compiling a script using SexLab:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,19): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,30): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,61): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,72): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None

Failed on zdfCallScript

You don't seem to have the NiOverride source files (probably required due to addition of NiO High Heels support).

:lol: Really? Ordinarily I'd feel pretty stupid, but not so much in this case since NiO isn't listed as a requirement:

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

• FNIS Creature Pack version 5.2 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.
  • If you get a warning in game about not having 5.2 installed despite having installed it. You have without exception, installed it incorrectly. You can either ignore the warning and keep using SexLab like normal if everything working anyway, or do the smart thing and figure out what's wrong with your FNIS install so the warning will leave you alone.

• If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch PLUS any applicable Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire Unofficial Patch

• This is not a hard requirement and can be skipped, it has been known to fix some problems people have had related to SexLab however and there is little to no reason to not be using them anyway.
  • If you choose to not use the Unofficial Patches for whatever reason, expect to be browbeat about not having them when posting your load order in the troubleshooting section.

So it seems - if you want to compile scripts. Once installed, my scripts compile w/out problem.

Failed on zdfCallScript

So it seems - if you want to compile scripts. Once installed, my scripts compile w/out problem.

Only needed if compiling scripts for the above not just to use correct?

Failed on zdfCallScript

Only needed if compiling scripts for the above not just to use correct?

Yes. SexLab (MCM, animations, etc) works fine in-game without that separate NiO install.

----------

Actually, I also use RaceMenu. Isn't NiO included in that? Thought I read that somewhere.

I hadn't updated from 1.60 to 1.61 yet, and while the update instructions say "if you are using a version older than 1.60, you will need the full archive, otherwise you will only need the update patch.", The patches seem to indicate they are only for 1.61 to 1.61b.  Do I need to update using the patch only, or do I need to install the 1.61b full archive?

Like me, you have some players who do not like to see lesbian sex with strap-on, but when you clear the option, has lesbian sex without the strap-on, but the animations are the same. My suggestion is this: in the "Female do not use strap-on" option, should block M-F and F-M animations for lesbian sex without strap-on, also suggest that modders to create animations to search for more animations containing lesbian sex without strap-on on the sites like xnxx or xvideos and use them as animations in Skyrim.

Like me, you have some players who do not like to see lesbian sex with strap-on, but when you clear the option, has lesbian sex without the strap-on, but the animations are the same. My suggestion is this: in the "Female do not use strap-on", should block M-F and F-M animations for lesbian sex without strap-on, also suggest that modders to create animations to search for more animations containing lesbian sex without strap-on on the sites like xnxx or xvideos and use them as animations in Skyrim.

The cum textures aren't appearing after sex is that happening to anyone or is just me, if so can tell me how to fix it?

I've had the same problem with the latest version, otherwise everything is working ok.

I second this motion. Cum textures are not appearing for me either. I didn't know it was a common issue, as I posted a sexlab tech support thread. It's not just custom races then, I see.

Also! DEFINITELY do not block M-F animations when strapons are disabled. People also disable strapons to enable futanari (girl with dick) content, Silly.

Like me, you have some players who do not like to see lesbian sex with strap-on, but when you clear the option, has lesbian sex without the strap-on, but the animations are the same. My suggestion is this: in the "Female do not use strap-on" option, should block M-F and F-M animations for lesbian sex without strap-on, also suggest that modders to create animations to search for more animations containing lesbian sex without strap-on on the sites like xnxx or xvideos and use them as animations in Skyrim.

Like me, you have some players who do not like to see lesbian sex with strap-on, but when you clear the option, has lesbian sex without the strap-on, but the animations are the same. My suggestion is this: in the "Female do not use strap-on", should block M-F and F-M animations for lesbian sex without strap-on, also suggest that modders to create animations to search for more animations containing lesbian sex without strap-on on the sites like xnxx or xvideos and use them as animations in Skyrim.

You know there's a toggle to "restrict lesbian/gay animations" which does basically that? No need to change an already established feature.

Hello, thanks for all the amazing work you do on Sexlab.

I'm having a pretty big issue with the newest version unfortunately. Upon making a new character as soon as i install Sexlab in the MCM menu i can no longer load any saves of that character. they just result in a CTD.

Say I make a brand new character and then quicksave and quickload, it is fine. But after installing sexlab via MCM on that same new character it crashes if i try to quickload or any other load.

I assume it has something to do with a compatibility issue, but I have no clue what it could be. As long as i dont have to do any reloads I can play for hours on a character.

Here is my modlist, i'd really appreciate any help.

• 1.Skyrim.esmesm
  • 2.Update.esmesm
  • 3.Dawnguard.esmesm
  • 4.HearthFires.esmesm
  • 5.Dragonborn.esmesm
  • 6.Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espesp
  • 7.Falskaar.esmesm
  • 8.Wyrmstooth.espesp
  • 9.hdtHighHeel.esmesm
  • 10.HmmWhatToWear.esmesm
  • 11.HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esmesm
  • 12.Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmesm
  • 13.SexLab.esmesm
  • 14.ZaZAnimationPack.esmesm
  • 15.SexLabAroused.esmesm
  • 16.MiasLair.espesp
  • 17.MFVM.esmesm
  • 18.RaceCompatibility.esmesm
  • 19.SharedSeranaDialogue.esmesm
  • 20.TERAArmors.esmesm
  • 21.Devious Devices - Assets.esmesm
  • 22.Devious Devices - Integration.esmesm
  • 23.CompanionArissa.esmesm
  • 24.Inn Girls Resources.esmesm
  • 25.Gray Fox Cowl.esmesm
  • 26.daymoyl.esmesm
  • 27.UndergroundBathhouse.esmesm
  • 28.Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esmesm
  • 29.OblivionHairPackAIO.esmesm
  • 30.CreatureFramework.esmesm
  • 31.SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esmesm
  • 32.Devious Devices - Expansion.esmesm
  • 33.ScocLB.esmesm
  • 34.dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esmesm
  • 35.EnhancedLightsandFX.espesp
  • 36.ELFX - Dragonborn.espesp
  • 37.ELFX - Exteriors.espesp
  • 38.RealisticRoomRental.espesp
  • 39.Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.espesp
  • 40.ELFX - Dawnguard.espesp
  • 41.ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.espesp
  • 42.AOS.espesp
  • 43.3DNPC.espesp
  • 44.Guard Dialogue Overhaul.espesp
  • 45.Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espesp
  • 46.Clothing & Clutter Fixes.espesp
  • 47.Immersive Jewelry.espesp
  • 48.Skyrim Immersive Creatures.espesp
  • 49.Rebirth Monster.espesp
  • 50.ethereal_elven_overhaul.espesp
  • 51.OBIS.espesp
  • 52.aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.espesp
  • 53.Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espesp
  • 54.DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.espesp
  • 55.RRR_ELFX-Patch.espesp
  • 56.Helgen Reborn.espesp
  • 57.RealisticWaterTwo.espesp
  • 58.RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.espesp
  • 59.Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.espesp
  • 60.HearthfireMultiKid.espesp
  • 61.Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.espesp
  • 62.KS Hairdo's.espesp
  • 63.Size does matter.espesp
  • 64.RaceCompatibility-Dialog-Legendary.espesp
  • 65.hydra_slavegirls.espesp
  • 66.SexLab_DibellaCult.espesp
  • 67.Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espesp
  • 68.Immersive Wenches.espesp
  • 69.xazPrisonOverhaul.espesp
  • 70.xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.espesp
  • 71.Captured Dreams.espesp
  • 72.Cum Shot Brothel.espesp
  • 73.Inigo.espesp
  • 74.AmazingFollowerTweaks.espesp
  • 75.Combat Evolved.espesp
  • 76.Immersive Weapons.espesp
  • 77.WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.espesp
  • 78.Lore Weapon Expansion.espesp
  • 79.High Level Enemies - SIC.espesp
  • 80.OBISDB.espesp
  • 81.SexLabNudeCreatures.espesp
  • 82.SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.espesp
  • 83.SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.espesp
  • 84.animal_mansion.espesp
  • 85.Further Dark Dungeons for ENB - All DLC Merged V2.espesp
  • 86.Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espesp
  • 87.HentaiCreatures.espesp
  • 88.SkyrimSewers.espesp
  • 89.Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.espesp
  • 90.SexLabSkoomaWhore.espesp
  • 91.Inconsequential NPCs.espesp
  • 92.Cloaks.espesp
  • 93.Armour MErge 1.espesp
  • 94.RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espesp
  • 95.Run For Your Lives.espesp
  • 96.sanguinesDebauchery.espesp
  • 97.CFTO.espesp
  • 98.AliciaPainSlut.espesp
  • 99.Halamshiral.espesp
  • 100.haafinheim.espesp
  • 101.SMIM-Merged-All.espesp
  • 102.SimpleSlavery.espesp
  • 103.RRR_3DNPC-Patch.espesp
  • 104.SeranaDialogEdit.espesp
  • 105.Deviously Cursed Loot.espesp
  • 106.Immersive Patrols II.espesp
  • 107.Marriable Serana.espesp
  • 108.SexLab-AmorousAdventures.espesp
  • 109.Chesko_Frostfall.espesp
  • 110.CCO_Frostfall_Patch.espesp
  • 111.1nivWICCloaks.espesp
  • 112.1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.espesp
  • 113.FemaleHiemskr.espesp
  • 114.SexLab_Dialogues.espesp
  • 115.SofiaFollower.espesp
  • 116.RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.espesp
  • 117.UIExtensions.espesp
  • 118.AddItemMenu.espesp
  • 119.Better Dynamic Snow.espesp
  • 120.Better Vampires.espesp
  • 121.Slaverun_Reloaded.espesp
  • 122.BF.espesp
  • 123.SBF All In One + DLC.espesp
  • 124.BTRH_Waifu.espesp
  • 125.Bijin Warmaidens.espesp
  • 126.Bijin Wives.espesp
  • 127.Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.espesp
  • 128.CCO_SIC_Patch.espesp
  • 129.Chesko_WearableLantern.espesp
  • 130.CitrusHead - Standalone.espesp
  • 131.Cloaks - Dawnguard.espesp
  • 132.dD - Enhanced Blood Main.espesp
  • 133.dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espesp
  • 134.dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.espesp
  • 135.Deadly Wenches.espesp
  • 136.Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Always-.espesp
  • 137.Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.espesp
  • 138.SkyUI.espesp
  • 139.Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espesp
  • 140.ELFX - NoBreezehome.espesp
  • 141.Footprints.espesp
  • 142.FS_UltimateAssortment.espesp
  • 143.Unique Grasses.espesp
  • 144.Immersive detection of NPC.espesp
  • 145.imp_helm_legend.espesp
  • 146.Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.espesp
  • 147.Inconsequential NPCs - EEO patch.espesp
  • 148.LootandDegradation.espesp
  • 149.LPBards.espesp
  • 150.Marriable Serana HF.espesp
  • 151.MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.espesp
  • 152.NormalVampireFaces.espesp
  • 153.OBISCloaks&IA7.espesp
  • 154.Player Size Adjuster.espesp
  • 155.RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.espesp
  • 156.RaceMenu.espesp
  • 157.RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.espesp
  • 158.RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.espesp
  • 159.RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.espesp
  • 160.Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.espesp
  • 161.sandboxcylinderheight.espesp
  • 162.Seductress Serana.espesp
  • 163.ShowRaceMenuAlternative.espesp
  • 164.SleepTight.espesp
  • 165.ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.espesp
  • 166.UltimateCombat.espesp
  • 167.Unique Uniques.espesp
  • 168.vAutosaveManager.espesp
  • 169.VioLens.espesp
  • 170.When Vampires Attack.espesp
  • 171.wizDynamicThings.espesp
  • 172.AOS2_EBT Patch.espesp
  • 173.AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.espesp
  • 174.AOS2_WAF Patch.espesp
  • 175.Bathing in Skyrim - Main.espesp
  • 176.DeadlyDragons.espesp
  • 177.SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.espesp
  • 178.Dragon Combat Overhaul.espesp
  • 179.High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.espesp
  • 180.NPCWaterAIScripted.espesp
  • 181.Schlongs of Skyrim.espesp
  • 182.Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.espesp
  • 183.Eyes of Aber.espesp
  • 184.zzArmormashups.espesp
  • 185.CompanionArissa_AppearancePack1.espesp
  • 186.XPMSE.espesp
  • 187.SHOT.espesp
  • 188.Animated Dragon Wings.espesp
  • 189.Dual Sheath Redux.espesp
  • 190.SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.espesp
  • 191.Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.espesp
  • 192.TrueStorms.espesp
  • 193.MilkModNEW.espesp
  • 194.The Paarthurnax Dilemma.espesp
  • 195.ArtOfTheCatch.espesp
  • 196.LoversComfort.espesp
  • 197.summersetisles.espesp
  • 198.iNeed.espesp
  • 199.Gildergreen Regrown.espesp
  • 200.vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.espesp
  • 201.My Home Is Your Home.espesp
  • 202.Raven Witch Armor.espesp
  • 203.Wolfbikini.espesp
  • 204.LustmordVampireArmor.espesp
  • 205.bm_SimpleAction.espesp
  • 206.iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.espesp
  • 207.Iris.espesp
  • 208.Apocalypse - The Spell Package.espesp
  • 209.arrowsstick.espesp
  • 210.CleanArrowPlayer.espesp
  • 211.Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.espesp
  • 212.Gwelda, Cassandra, Gwelda, Celes, Merta.espesp
  • 213.FNIS.espesp
  • 214.TW3 Ciri.espesp
  • 215.TMDawnguard.espesp
  • 216.Crime Overhaul.espesp
  • 217.FNIS_PCEA2.espesp
  • 218.FNISSexyMove.espesp
  • 219.RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espesp
  • 220.zzEstrus.espesp
  • 221.SexLabDefeat.espesp
  • 222.SlaveTats.espesp
  • 223.Devious Deviants.espesp
  • 224.SDpatch - frostfall.espesp
  • 225.MoreNastyCritters.espesp
  • 226.Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.espesp
  • 227.SexLabDangerousNights2.espesp
  • 228.MilkModNEW HF.espesp
  • 229.MilkModNEW ZaZ.espesp
  • 230.SexLab Cumshot.espesp
  • 231.SexLabWorkingGirl.espesp
  • 232.SexLab Aroused Creatures.espesp
  • 233.EstrusChaurus.espesp
  • 234.Aradia Devious Expansion.espesp
  • 235.NonSexLabAnimationPack.espesp
  • 236.SL Deadly Drain.espesp
  • 237.SexlabScocLB.espesp
  • 238.SerialStrip.espesp
  • 239.BDIC.espesp
  • 240.SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.espesp
  • 241.SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.espesp
  • 242.Tiwa44_Minidresses.espesp
  • 243.Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.espesp
  • 244.Alternate Start - Live Another Life.espesp
  • 245.ImmerSlave.espesp
  • 246.Bashed Patch, 0.espesp
  • 247.Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Five is the maximum according to the API documentation for the "StartSex" function in the SexlabFramework.PSC file. I also checked and see it's a hardcoded limit in the function that adds actors to a thread.

If you open the file SexLabFramework.psc, that is the file that contains the "documentation", you will see that:

;/* StartSex 
* * This is an easy and quick function to start a Sexlab animation without requiring too much code.
* * The difference between StartSex and QuickStart is that StartSex requires a list of animations (at least one), while QuickStart grabs the animations using animation Tags
* * @param: Positions, is an array of Actors that will be used in the animation, up to 5 actors are supported. The very first is considered to be the "Passive Position". If actors are unspecified this function will fail.
* * @param: Anims, is an array of sslBaseAnimation, and it is used to specify which animations will play. In case the animations are empty, not valid, or the number of the actors expected by the animation is not equal to the specified number of actors, then the animations are picked automatically by the default animation. (See GetAnimationsByDefault)
* * @param: Victim [OPTIONAL], if this Actor specified, then the specified actor (that should be one of the list of actors) will be considered as a victim.
* * @param: CenterOn [OPTIONAL], if the ObjectReference is specified, then the animation will be centered on the specified object. It can be a marker, a furniture, or any other possible ObjectReference.
* * @param: AllowBed, it is a boolean, if the value is false, then the animations requiring a bed will be filtered out
* * @param: Hook, you can specify a Hook for the animation, to register for the animation events (AnimationStart, AnimationEnd, OrgasmStart, etc.) See the Hooks section for further description
* * @return: the tid of the thread that is allocated by the function, useable with GetController(). -1 if something went wrong and the animation will not start.
*/;
int function StartSex(Actor[] Positions, sslBaseAnimation[] Anims, Actor Victim = none, ObjectReference CenterOn = none, bool AllowBed = true, string Hook = "")