Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal, it just occurred to me that since the bed sex is lining up well again that we have a few animations that don't really fit for it.

We have a foreplay, normal, and aggressive toggle. Would it be at all possible to add a toggle for which animations are to be played if a bed is chosen?

Thank you for the updates. Is there a way to disable the two debug spells added to the spell list? Or make it disabled by default?

On the last page of the sexlab MCM, top right, is an option for development mode, which is active by default. I'm not sure if this is intentional or just left over from the beta. Switching that off should remove the two spells.

Guest azeraxa

I have strange problem. In some animations npc's are floating up in air. (animations plays couple feet from the ground). And especially when they aren;t using beds. :( Maybe it is skeleton problem? This bug seems to occure from 1.61 beta version. And button "]" is not working (my player is stucked and running in place). Version 1.60 hotfix 2 worked fine.

I have strange problem. In some animations npc's are floating up in air. (animations plays couple feet from the ground). And especially when they aren;t using beds. :( Maybe it is skeleton problem? This bug seems to occure from 1.61 beta version. And button "]" is not working (my player is stucked and running in place). Version 1.60 hotfix 2 worked fine.

The floating anims seems to be a common occurrence based on the last few pages.

I doubt its a skeleton issue.

Thank you, It is incredible that this mod continue to improve, great job you've accomplished.

a small question, is there a way to put the pc use bed always or random "without" asking for confirmation? (except no use bed in rape),

I like to use the bed with lover or wife but always ask if a want use bed. in the sexlab option only have the never ask or always ask.

Uploaded update for 1.61. Changelog follows:

v1.61:

• NEW: Toggle to enable actors walking to the location of the scene instead of instantly teleport
  • NEW: Support for creature voices + some default creature voices for the basic creature types
  • NEW: The cum texture from animation can now double up on a single location. If a character already has the vaginal cum texture applied, the 2nd time it's applied it'll apply a messier more cum filled version
  • NEW: A toggle option to set whether or not newly encountered NPC's will have their sex stats seeded or initialized as empty
  • NEW: Can now set your targeted actor's forced gender from the SexLab MCM as well
  • NEW: When swapping between actors to adjust the location for in an animation, the newly selected one will glow briefly to indicate which you now have selected
  • NEW: Option to fully disable the use bed prompt / disable only when player is victim / always ask
  • NEW: Frostfall 3.0 support, exposure will automatically pause during animation so you don't freeze to death.
  • NEW: Added support for NiOverride High Heels under the same toggle that previously handled only HDT High Heels.
  • ALTERED: AP animations are now disabled by default
  • ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out
  • API: Further documentation and guides added to SexLabFramework.psc for modders
  • API: Lots of new API additions for modders, most of which were requested by various modders at some point. Sorry if I forgot the one you requested - remind me again
  • FIXED: Aggressive scenes wrongly getting non-aggressive animations or not being tagged as aggressive internally
  • FIXED: Poor default positioning for various animations when played on a bed
  • FIXED: Lip Sync has been heavily altered and is now more compatible with expressions
  • FIXED: Various other bugs users have reported that I can't fully remember right now
  • FIXED: Orgasm triggering instantly when scene starts and separate orgasms are enabled
  • FIXED: Various issues related to async animations not starting properly, with some actors not playing their animation while others do
  • FIXED: Lots of other stuff

Thought for future update?

ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out

Add a base creature parts. There are constant post on creature parts not working. (hopefully that isn't so huge) Or at least have a Optional BSA for downloading that users can be directed to install to help keep the main pack smaller. 

Anyway.. This version looks great. Thanks Ashal (and your helpers :D) for a fine job on the update fixes.

When i red that Creature pack is no longer a separate mod, I understood that Ashal integrated Creature pack in SL. That means that separated Creature pack is no longer needed. It's logical. No offense to anybody. I don't say that who ever didn't understood this that they are stupid. Not at all. Just that we all have to read little bit more careful.

I run in a few small issues with the new update.

1. When the "Even actor height" is disabled, the male actor is constantly trying to begome the same size (bigger or smaller) with the female and that is causing him to shake constanlty during the animation.

2. Using Sexlab Squirt during the orgasm the squirt mesh appears in 3-4 locations and it is rapidly teleporting from one to the other.

To save you from some stupid questions someone is definately going to ask you might want to remove the "Creature Use Instructions" from the OP as it still says the the creature pack is required. 

To save you from some stupid questions someone is definately going to ask you might want to remove the "Creature Use Instructions" from the OP as it still says the the creature pack is required. 

Good point like ritaul's one. :)

Although Ashal wrote in blue letter this under SL 1.61:

• ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out

When i red that Creature pack is no longer a separate mod, I understood that Ashal integrated Creature pack in SL. That means that separated Creature pack is no longer needed. It's logical. No offense to anybody. I don't say that who ever didn't understood this that they are stupid. Not at all. Just that we all have to read little bit more careful.

Understanding and reading are two different things.. with all due respect the OP is in transition and it might not be clear currently. Not clear to me when I read

There is no mention that I saw that stated other mods have been included... according to the above only the animations have been integrated into SL.. AS I understand it you still need the "parts" for the creatures. If I am wrong, fine however the comment still stands as many threads around here are giving advice to install this or that to get their creature parts working. It can be very confusing.

This is coming from someone that was using 1.59 and could easily get everything working but not cannot get things working properly as things has changed (for the better by the way :)). and coming from someone that has some skills getting mods to work and resolving their own glitches and problems themselves while giving support (or in this case attempting to give support) to others.

I believe the changes are great and very needed but there will be confusion at least for the time being for those coming back to SL from the older versions 1.50 and before. ;).

Good point like ritaul's one. :)

Although Ashal wrote in blue letter this under SL 1.61:

Yes.. the documentation and even the OP along with other threads around here requesting tech help will be causing all sorts of trouble with the current change. This will subside in time when documentation and users start getting used to the new format and structure and they can start helping support the mod.

Yes.. the documentation and even the OP along with other threads around here requesting tech help will be causing all sorts of trouble with the current change. This will subside in time when documentation and users start getting used to the new format and structure and they can start helping support the mod.

Agree with all you said (and with erased text). Truly. :)

1. When the "Even actor height" is disabled, the male actor is constantly trying to begome the same size (bigger or smaller) with the female and that is causing him to shake constanlty during the animation.

That might explain the weird epilepsy I'm getting, might not. Shaking is definitely something I have happening.

And it seems to be happening at regular times, that is it's happening right before an animation change, or when the animation changes over to a new one, it begins again. Temporarily changing the x/z values of an actor in the position that is shaking will fix it until the next animation change.

I also notice that some animations consistently cause problems. I'm guessing anyone that has Zaz's animation pack installed is going to get this?

hey im sort of having trubles after upgrading to v1.61 and i dont think iv done something wrong in the instalation prossess i removed creatures v1.60 and the framework v1.60 then instaled the new version but i keep on getting
Failure on ["Annekke Crag-Jumper" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B092)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

in papyrus log and its kind of annoying since it eather happens b4 the animation starts or at the end of the animation

That might explain the weird epilepsy I'm getting, might not. Shaking is definitely something I have happening.

And it seems to be happening at regular times, that is it's happening right before an animation change, or when the animation changes over to a new one, it begins again. Temporarily changing the x/z values of an actor in the position that is shaking will fix it until the next animation change.

I also notice that some animations consistently cause problems. I'm guessing anyone that has Zaz's animation pack installed is going to get this?

Enabling the "even Actor Height" in the MCM will stop the shacking for now. 

If the Zaz animations aren't working (they haven't properly since sexlab went to 1.60 and would need ZAP to be updated to fix it) you can disable them in the Zaz MCM by deselecting "Override if needed." If you also use devious devices, deselect the option in the DD MCM to use bound animations as well.