Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I've come across a weird bug. I installed 1.58b and ran FNIS for users.exe. It seemed like everything was fine, just like any other upgrade. So when I ran Skyrim, SexLab was missing completely from the MCM menu. I'm not sure if other people have encountered this problem or not. I have all the requirements for it and have been using SexLab since V1.15b. I'm just not sure what, if anything, that I've possibly done wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello and thx for this amazing mod. 
That been said im having a problem trying to upgrade from V1.15b to V1.58b (last version). So i started by upgrading everything else, SkyUI, FNIS and SKSE to their lastest versions, and checked if all worked correctly, after that i uninstalled SL 1.15 using NMM and install 1.58b, run "GenerateFNISforusers" and start game, w8 for a few mins so everything load... and when i opened MCM menu i got 2 SexLab, i read that this wasing a big problem so i ignore it and try starting an animation, but as fast as my char and the other actor get close to start animation my game CTD and i cant find why, if i go back to my old SL version 1.15b everything wotk fine, but when i put back 1.58b (always using NMM) i keep getting CTD.

So im doing something wrong? should i do something from MCM in game before uninstalling and do a clear save or something that im missing? im so confuse coz im only gettin problems with the new version :s

That been said im having a problem trying to upgrade from V1.15b to V1.58b (last version). So i started by upgrading everything else, SkyUI, FNIS and SKSE to their lastest versions, and checked if all worked correctly, after that i uninstalled SL 1.15 using NMM and install 1.58b, run "GenerateFNISforusers" and start game, w8 for a few mins so everything load... and when i opened MCM menu i got 2 SexLab, i read that this wasing a big problem so i ignore it and try starting an animation, but as fast as my char and the other actor get close to start animation my game CTD and i cant find why, if i go back to my old SL version 1.15b everything wotk fine, but when i put back 1.58b (always using NMM) i keep getting CTD.

So im doing something wrong? should i do something from MCM in game before uninstalling and do a clear save or something that im missing? im so confuse coz im only gettin problems with the new version :s

Almost everything is wrong if you only did exactly what you just said you did.

(sorry if that's rude it's not my intention. I have been in this predicament a few times before so I speak from experience)

Your best bet if your doing updates after this long of a time would be to uninstall all mods. And skyrim (because you use NMM).

Then reinstall skyrim and install SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, unofficial patches, your character mods (body, face, hairs, eyes, racemenu or ECE ect) and live another life if you use it. then start a new game and save.

Then begin to install your other mods a few at a time (my personal rule is 5) and start skyrim and let them load up. then save and exit. install 5 more. and keep repeating that process until all mods except sexlab mods are installed. then do the process again with sexlab mods.

What is actually wrong: (fixing these alone without the above process might stop the CTD's but you will likely still have other problems)

First you didn't uninstall your sexlab mods and load the game without them to create a clean save.

(just doing this would get rid of the double MCM menu)

Then you didn't take that clean save and clean the orphaned scripts from it.

Also you use NMM so when you uninstalled a mod it most likely left behind files (common known issue of NMM)

I have a CTD issue.

Sometimes i get CTD when an animation should start with certain NPC.

Happened with some random orc/bandits/villagers/followers.

As they undress i get a CTD.

And if i reload i get CTD in the same situations.

But if i play other stuff and then get back after sometimes it fixes somehow.

It was even in previous versions and since then i reinstalled the Whole game and Patches.

But its really annoying if it happens during some quests and i can t proceed.

Also sometimes i have issues with the autofreecamera and the character get stuck unable to do anything (i have the pointer but i m unable to move).

Issue happens also with estrus animation, having a  builtin TFC.

So i think its rthe TFC command having some issues as an older version of sexlab.

P.S. enableplayercontrols doesn t unstuck.

I have a CTD issue.

It was even in previous versions and since then i reinstalled the Whole game and Patches.

Also sometimes i have issues with the autofreecamera and the character get stuck unable to do anything (i have the pointer but i m unable to move).

So i think its rthe TFC command having some issues as an older version of sexlab.

ctd issue from my experience sometimes happens when undressing because of SOS being momentarily stupid.

That is why if you go back later it sometimes fixes itself.

The great thing about the newer versions of sexlab is that the tfc command has been mapped to the numpad 3 key. (i think sexlab is the mod that mapped it anyway)

upon orgasm press it to end tfc before the animations end, also when character lays on the ground after estrus do the same.

Basically if you hit numpad 3 before the scripted animations ends you will be fine.

enableplayer controls wont work because the character is still controllable, only the camera sticks.

If you use the estrus shouts while crouched it will cause you to lay down and get back up, that will fix the camera.

Almost everything is wrong if you only did exactly what you just said you did.

(sorry if that's rude it's not my intention. I have been in this predicament a few times before so I speak from experience)

Your best bet if your doing updates after this long of a time would be to uninstall all mods. And skyrim (because you use NMM).

Then reinstall skyrim and install SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, unofficial patches, your character mods (body, face, hairs, eyes, racemenu or ECE ect) and live another life if you use it. then start a new game and save.

Then begin to install your other mods a few at a time (my personal rule is 5) and start skyrim and let them load up. then save and exit. install 5 more. and keep repeating that process until all mods except sexlab mods are installed. then do the process again with sexlab mods.

What is actually wrong: (fixing these alone without the above process might stop the CTD's but you will likely still have other problems)

First you didn't uninstall your sexlab mods and load the game without them to create a clean save.

(just doing this would get rid of the double MCM menu)

Then you didn't take that clean save and clean the orphaned scripts from it.

Also you use NMM so when you uninstalled a mod it most likely left behind files (common known issue of NMM)

Yeah i did excatly what i say so dont worry about been rude, im pretty much a noob when it comes to install mods... im gonna try to uninstall sexlab and submit (i only use those 2) and do a clean save as u told me, and see if it work that way. If it doesnt im gonna uninstall everything like u say.

when u say "clean the orphaned scripts" what do u mean? how do i do that?

Thanks a lot Budroi

EDIT: cool i have it working now thx a lot guys

That is what I use. After trying a few I like this one the best.

It doesn't require a lot of work to do either. literally click 2 buttons (in its directions on the main Desc. page) and resave the save.

just make sure the auto backup box is checked in case cleaning breaks a save. (which is very rare)

I've only had it break a save where I removed FNIS sexy move.

I have a CTD issue.

ctd issue from my experience sometimes happens when undressing because of SOS being momentarily stupid.

The great thing about the newer versions of sexlab is that the tfc command has been mapped to the numpad 3 key. (i think sexlab is the mod that mapped it anyway)

upon orgasm press it to end tfc before the animations end, also when character lays on the ground after estrus do the same.

Basically if you hit numpad 3 before the scripted animations ends you will be fine.

enableplayer controls wont work because the character is still controllable, only the camera sticks.

If you use the estrus shouts while crouched it will cause you to lay down and get back up, that will fix the camera.

Was extremely useful i could unstuck by going TFC moving a character near to player and talking then using again TFC with dialogue window open.

It unstuck

So its clearly a TFC issue.

Any idea on a workaround for the CTD if it repeats?

I have a CTD issue.

Was extremely useful i could unstuck by going TFC moving a character near to player and talking then using again TFC with dialogue window open.

It unstuck

So its clearly a TFC issue.

Any idea on a workaround for the CTD if it repeats?

try to reset SOS in the mcm if you use SOS.

If you don't use SOS then I don't know what your issue would be

I've done a search  under undressed and undressing, but have not found an answer to my problem. My spouse won't undress during sex.  The mod is working to undress my character, but not my spouse's. I've just updated to the newest version. I use Spouses Enhanced and that is the newest version. My SKSE is the newest. I've just done a clean install of the game. I've used Fnis. I've checked all the boxes there are to check for stripping. I've tried with allow stripping animations on and off. I do use Wardrobe Manager, but I have also in the past and never had this problem., so I don't think it's that.

I have tried using vanilla clothes for him as well.

Still he goes through all the motions and sounds, but leaves his clothes on.

I am not using SOS.

I am not using the male nude suit for him. I use better males erect version.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? My spouse is a custom follower sort of. Jon Battleborn.

i'm not getting any data back on my OrgasmStart events. i'm new to sexlab so i'm using the newest.

RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart","OnCumStart")
Event OnCumStart(String hook, String argstr, Float argc, Form from)
   Print(hook + " :: " + argstr + " :: " + argc)
EndEvent

"OrgasmStart :: 0 :: 0" is what i get printed in the game - so i cannot get any useful things like HookActors done.

i'm pretty sure my problem might be the out of date documentation.

i'm not getting any data back on my OrgasmStart events. i'm new to sexlab so i'm using the newest.

RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart","OnCumStart")
Event OnCumStart(String hook, String argstr, Float argc, Form from)
   Print(hook + " :: " + argstr + " :: " + argc)
EndEvent

"OrgasmStart :: 0 :: 0" is what i get printed in the game - so i cannot get any useful things like HookActors done.

i'm pretty sure my problem might be the out of date documentation.

That's working exactly as needed. It's printing your hook "OrgasmStart" it's printing your controller id  "0" and its printing the completely unused argc. (0). The only real useful information you need out the arguments is argString, which contains nothing more than the thread ID of the controller that sent the hook, 0 is the very first controllers id.

SexLab.HookController(argStr) is identical, and really nothing more than a short cut to calling SexLab.GetController((argstr as int))

Newstyle sexlab 1.50+ hooks make this more clear and can be used in place of the old ones by appending Hook to your hook name..

RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmStart","OnCumStart")

event OnCumStart(int tid, bool hasPlayer)
	sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(tid)
endEvent

is there a sort of troubleshoot page for the frame work because I can't seem to load the animations. I did a complete new install and the followed all the instructions. But for some reason the animations won't work or load. I installed the  sexual aroused mod and when i try to masturbate using the status key i says won't load animation -1.

Anybody know a reason? I don't have any other errors promting and the arousel seems to work but no sex animations

is there a sort of troubleshoot page for the frame work because I can't seem to load the animations. I did a complete new install and the followed all the instructions. But for some reason the animations won't work or load. I installed the  sexual aroused mod and when i try to masturbate using the status key i says won't load animation -1.

Anybody know a reason? I don't have any other errors promting and the arousel seems to work but no sex animations

Arousal? Sexlab Aroused does not initiate Sex, it's a required mod for Lover's Comfort. Anywho, Load Skyrim, Save, exit. Activate the updated version. (Yes to all , for ovrerwrite) Run FNIS, crucial, load up Skyrim, A couple entries will show in left. Check MCM, in "Rebuild & Save" ,,"reset animation regsitery". Test it:

SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 11/10/2013 - LoversLab

Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2014-06-29 - LoversLab

SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 11/May/2014 - LoversLab

Even after removing all mods, erasing/reinstalling Skyrim, updating SL,  SKSE, FNIS to their latest and greatest versions, and turning off all other mods, I can not get SL1.58b to work.  Period.

I have poured over the FAQ, read just about every comment on this blog, un-installed, re-installed every important mod. I  even wiped my disk totally clean and re-installed everything FROM SCRATCH using the latest/greatest versions.  NADA

Each time: I can  launch Skyrim (Via SKSE )  with SL1.58b. This  gives an infinite load screen when I start a new brand new game--I didn't even bother with trying to reload an old one.  The only way to quit is to use the Windows Program Manager to kill the Skyrim process (which is listed as not-responding). 

Turn off SL, re-run update FNIS, relaunch Skyrim, I can start new games and reload my old ones..no problem. 

I can't get this to work & I can't believe I'm the only person out there with this problem.

I give up. 

Is there a way to use just one customized expression for all sex acts for my pc? It's just too much of a bother to try and modify all the expressions, when all I want is the same expression for all moods.

Oh, and also, is there a way of exporting the expression setting as well?

Even after removing all mods, erasing/reinstalling Skyrim, updating SL,  SKSE, FNIS to their latest and greatest versions, and turning off all other mods, I can not get SL1.58b to work.  Period.

I have poured over the FAQ, read just about every comment on this blog, un-installed, re-installed every important mod. I  even wiped my disk totally clean and re-installed everything FROM SCRATCH using the latest/greatest versions.  NADA

Each time: I can  launch Skyrim (Via SKSE )  with SL1.58b. This  gives an infinite load screen when I start a new brand new game--I didn't even bother with trying to reload an old one.  The only way to quit is to use the Windows Program Manager to kill the Skyrim process (which is listed as not-responding). 

Turn off SL, re-run update FNIS, relaunch Skyrim, I can start new games and reload my old ones..no problem. 

I can't get this to work & I can't believe I'm the only person out there with this problem.

I give up. 

I would recommend to install sexlab and other heavy mods after dragon attack in Helgen. Many mods give problems on game start.   

This is just to let people know that someone else is having a problem with the 1.58b framework causing my game to not start at all. Ashal is on a break, and has posted that when he returns he will update the framework. I've decided to wait till then and continue using version 1.57.

I give up. 

I would recommend to install sexlab and other heavy mods after dragon attack in Helgen. Many mods give problems on game start.   

If they game crashes in helgen in a new mod, (right when entering it) try to start a new game in windowed mode. A long time ago that trick worked for me. After helgen save, switched back to fullscreen and everything was normal

I give up. 

I would suggest you try try replace Storageutil.dll of SL1.58b with one from SL 1.57.

Some user has problem with new Storageutil.dll (including me).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v158b-updated-0701/?p=847429

The Creature portion of SexLab 1.58b keeps stalling after reloading a game. It work's fine if I do a clean system, and import settings, but then next time I relaunch the game no creature animations will work nor do any sub-mods relating to creatures. Human interactions and animations work fine. I have the same issue on 3 characters, one of which I started post 1.58.