Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I would like to ask about export feature.

In MCM it says that settings and adjustments will be exported to external file. But where is that file located exactly?

I exported my data but I can't find the file.

I tried to search this thread for details but couldn't find anything.

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData.

Thanks for the reply. :shy:

However this information should be on a front page or at least in the readme since right now it seems that you just have to guess its location.

This has been asked before, a few months back. But here it is again. Is there no way to unequip a quiver through SexLab strip? I'm aware of Auto Unequip Ammo.

Also another question that's been bugging me for a while. Why is there a toggle for using beds in SexLab when it always asks if you want to use a bed anyway. I wish that toggle worked for the PC too.

This has been asked before, a few months back. But here it is again. Is there no way to unequip a quiver through SexLab strip? I'm aware of Auto Unequip Ammo.

Also another question that's been bugging me for a while. Why is there a toggle for using beds in SexLab when it always asks if you want to use a bed anyway. I wish that toggle worked for the PC too.

Random Sex gives you the option to revert to Sexlab's settting, not sure about Sexlab Romance.

Is there a fix for the scaling issues? More specifically the giant spider (I know this is known and written the the faq just wondering if someone found a fix), the chaurus (they scale up much bigger and ruin the alignment of the animation) and the wolves (they become smaller and their penis clips). I'm getting these scaling issues even in SL 1.57.  

Auto Unequip Ammo does the job already and covers a whole lot more ground, why should it be added to Sexlab?

On the other question, it's a toggle for NPCs only, I too wish it either covered the player or we had another toggle for the player.

Okay, This upgrade to 1.58b from 1.39b went very badly. So many mods that I needed to update all to end up with no animations even if I run FNIS over and over again. I guess I may need to do a new save?

Now It even says save game corrupted.

Oh well. New game START!

Hopefully it works.

Well good news, New save works fine. I must have installed an update incorrectly...

Oh well New save it is I guess. I just need to configure my game like before... If I can just remember.

Due a SkyUI failure, I lost all my SexLab Diary Stats.

Considering I was Grand Master for everything, Nymphomaniac (of course) and with more than 300 partners, someone knows if  there is a way to restore my stats?

Note that the "client count" is the only one thing remained, even if I'm not sure about its accuracy.

Due a SkyUI failure, I lost all my SexLab Diary Stats.

Considering I was Grand Master for everything, Nymphomaniac (of course) and with more than 300 partners, someone knows if  there is a way to restore my stats?

Note that the "client count" is the only one thing remained, even if I'm not sure about its accuracy.

Use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31421-sexlab-stats-manipulator/ It lets you set stats for yourself or npc to whatever you want, I use it myself whenever testing sexlab stat updates.

Auto Unequip Ammo does the job already and covers a whole lot more ground, why should it be added to Sexlab?

On the other question, it's a toggle for NPCs only, I too wish it either covered the player or we had another toggle for the player.

I rather agree with Circ the problem with Auto Unequip Ammo is that it always removes the quiver if the bow isn't equipped (and it's also yet another script running).

Personally I would much prefer the quiver to be just stripped during a SL scene as I don't particularly want the quiver hidden and then magically appearing when the bow is equipped. When I did try it I often wondered where you would hide a quiver and arrows (though I guess that's true for all the inventory)

Hey guys i have some problem with creature while use nude creature ...

i place at me a Flamer in my save and in new save ... than use SexLabMatchMaker to start animation ... .

- In new save animate start and work

- in my save a message tell me that the magic has failed on the creature ...

Someone else told me that : If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations"

There is no way to verify if this check is enabled through the console?

Someone else told me that : If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations"

I think it is not so hard to open Sexlab MCM to check it.

Sorry. I can not speak English well 
After the update, 
should not run through skse loader 
I wonder how to solve this?

Not quite sure after update what?  Sexlab?  SKSE?

If it occur after upgrade SKSE, you may try to install SKSE again and see if it solve your problem.

SKSE has files that will go to Skyrim and Skyrim\Data folder.  You may miss some files or folder during installation.

I cant get a clean download of the Framework.  I have to restart the download often and i've successfully downloaded it 5ish or so times now but it fails CRC in some way.   The last two times both winrar and 7zip report every file has a crc problem. I cannot force it to keep broken files.  I am currently at my download limit.  Otherfiles I've gotten here have not had issues.  I could go the github route but the docs say I'll get the latest beta build that way.

Suggestions?

I cant get a clean download of the Framework.  I have to restart the download often and i've successfully downloaded it 5ish or so times now but it fails CRC in some way.   The last two times both winrar and 7zip report every file has a crc problem. I cannot force it to keep broken files.  I am currently at my download limit.  Otherfiles I've gotten here have not had issues.  I could go the github route but the docs say I'll get the latest beta build that way.

Suggestions?

Try using a different browser for your download but honestly it sounds like you have a serious network problem if it's corrupting the downloaded data and not catching that.

I'm installing the github stuff so worst case I'll use that.   Almost all of my other downloads from this site checked out.  I'll have to wait for the quota to reset and i'll try a different browser (I used Opera).   I miss the good old days of FTP!

I suppose I could run a traffic capture to see what it looks like or wait until the wee hours of the morning to try kicking off a DL.  

I think it is not so hard to open Sexlab MCM to check it.

Thk i am super noob but i know how open mcm menu and check this ... lol ... in MCM is checked but animation creature not work ... and since I do not know what to do, I thought that maybe I was bugged .. anyway thank you very much for your concern :)

Still having an issue with creature animations stalling after reloading a saved game. Each time I load a game I need to reset the animation registry to get creature animations to work. NPC animations work fine.

i'll try this ... sounds good

EDIT : omg .... thank you Anach ... is more than a week that I ask for help or any idea ... finaly work now ... or almost lol .

I do a little test with a Falmer ... animation start and worc but i have on DD chastity belt .... :D ...