Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Just wondering if anyone had seen, tested or knew about the sexlab fixes(?) a poster who was also fixing sexlab had made? It has a new esp and scripts. I dug it out of the defeat fixed zip that was being passed around early on in the defeat thread. I've included it here although I wouldn't recommend using it until it's tested properly. If requested I'll include here. 

19 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

he is from Ukraine and the fixes are well known, and it's actually a mix of Ed86(werewolf & vampirelord control problems), PaulGreen(stuck creatures animations) and myself (i mostly just did the spider behavior testing and regenerated them) at this point:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

as far as i know v1.63 will have the fixes.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

he is from Ukraine and the fixes are well known, and it's actually a mix of Ed86(werewolf & vampirelord control problems), PaulGreen(stuck creatures animations) and myself (i mostly just did the spider behavior testing and regenerated them) at this point:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

as far as i know v1.63 will have the fixes.

Thanks mmg. 

Probably it was already questioned but forgive me if I cannot read over 6 million posts.

SexLab set the "open mouth" for blowjobs on a fixed value of "phoneme BigAahh" of 60.

There is a way to set a different value WITHOUT using CK (I don't have it and I've no intention to have it)?

I know I can change the value with the console but it's a bit annoying do it every stage and everytime some other thing "distract" the character.

I saw some settings in the json files that come with SLAL packs. Maybe there is a way to work here?

BTW, I noticed that in those json files, there are asome values for the cum effect applied, like 1 for vaginal and 3 for anal.

Has someone the complete list of these codes?

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

BTW, I noticed that in those json files, there are asome values for the cum effect applied, like 1 for vaginal and 3 for anal.

Has someone the complete list of these codes?

CUM_TYPES = {
    "Vaginal": 1,
    "Oral": 2,
    "Anal": 3,
    "VaginalOral": 4,
    "VaginalAnal": 5,
    "OralAnal": 6,
    "VaginalOralAnal": 7,
}

Hi, I’m trying to educate myself about the modding process by creating a simple follower mod with a “let’s have sex” dialogue line that would trigger sexlab scene.  The mod page here points to http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home for modder information, but everytime I try that link I get a connection time out.  Is this still where I should be looking?

thank you

2 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hi, I’m trying to educate myself about the modding process by creating a simple follower mod with a “let’s have sex” dialogue line that would trigger sexlab scene.  The mod page here points to http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home for modder information, but everytime I try that link I get a connection time out.  Is this still where I should be looking?

thank you

that site is dead, but there are notes inside the script source files.

8 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

I see the Sexlab framework file was updated 21 hours ago, no new version notes or new file name for download? Are we hitting 1.63?

i did not get a update notification, so i think it's just a site error.

23 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

I see the Sexlab framework file was updated 21 hours ago, no new version notes or new file name for download? Are we hitting 1.63? 

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i did not get a update notification, so i think it's just a site error.

? It hasn't been the files, but was there anything else ?

File Information

• Views 8,833,660
  • Downloads 3,567,567
  • Submitted April 24, 2013
  • Updated Thursday at 05:10 PM
  • File Size 69.73 MB
  • Requires
    SKSE 1.7.3+, FNIS 6.0+, SkyUI 5.0+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

On 1/25/2019 at 7:38 AM, jpee1965 said:

That just means the ORIGINAL POST got an update, that's all it has ever meant.  Could be as simple as fixing a simple typo.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:17 AM, Code Serpent said:

Does anyone know how I choose who the victim is in aggressive sex scenes? I've been using the QuickStart function, and assigning the Victim parameter correctly, but for some reason the player is almost always the victim.

The ORDER you select is probably to blame but don't fucking use that anyway.  Get the Matchmaker mod if all you want is an easy way to start sex, the thing you are using is NOT intended for general use.

15 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

The ORDER you select is probably to blame but don't fucking use that anyway.  Get the Matchmaker mod if all you want is an easy way to start sex, the thing you are using is NOT intended for general use.

Is there a way to set the aggressor without using an external mod?

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What can I do to reduce height problems in the animations? I use actor height adjustment in the menu but the male partner is still to tall and the penis is going through body parts where it does not belong, like the eye for example.

Hi, in the Sexlab menu under player settings there are controls you can use to move your player / partner body position. Also under Animation Editor there is a set of controls to adjust each animation, your probably need something to manually play each animation to make testing easier. I think matchmaker would wok.

Hope that's helpful

Help, I was previously able to simply use the "0" hotkey to choose from a list of availalbe animations

it no longer works and when I try to use a different button it no longer shows me a list but instead cycles through some random animation

What should I do? Is this a known problem and are there any fixes?

(Trying to remap the button to "0" again will result in "0(" and not do anything)

2 hours ago, kanal3 said:

Help, I was previously able to simply use the "0" hotkey to choose from a list of availalbe animations

it no longer works and when I try to use a different button it no longer shows me a list but instead cycles through some random animation

What should I do? Is this a known problem and are there any fixes?

(Trying to remap the button to "0" again will result in "0(" and not do anything)

1. that's from SexLab Tools, not SexLab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

2. the default key to open that menu is H.

2 hours ago, kanal3 said:

woahhh thanks, I am stupid

I could have sworn it was on 0 before I even had sexlab tools

Have reconfigured it now and it all works out - kudos to you  :)

it has a bug where 0 can sometimes open the menu as well, if i remember right it had something to do with the menu being copied from another mod where 0 was the default key (i think it was SL Defeat)