4 hours ago, poblivion said:

AAF Violate 1.54 already has support for FFO races.

What's New in Version 1.54

Released July 23

• Really fixed the issue where aggressors who were sleeping or sitting when the player surrendered sometimes remained stuck in their furniture pose
  • Added support for Furry Fallout races
  • Updated MCM and scripts to allow animation duration of up to 600 seconds
  • Added support for the Nuka World Ghoulrilla to the DLC Patch.  The DLC Patch now requires Nuka World.
  • The robbery quest will no longer strip items that are not clothes or armor from the Body slot.  This will allow the player to keep items like shoes on during the violation, assuming they are excluded from stripping by AAF.

As always, it is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to make a "clean save" or use a savegame cleaner.

welp im mentally disabled apparently thank you

On 9/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, Bad Dog said:

Not likely. Because of how FO4 does bodies they'd have to be their own mesh. I don't know if AAF gives them the erection morph either, tho that's probably fixable.

Fair enough, makes sense.

21 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Here's   a mod  that  BT3 supports. A working  female. futa. Stuff   if this is what  you're looking for..

Well well well! Time to try and jury-rig something furry.

Also, I've been doing fiddling with America Rising NPCs via console commands. It turns out when you change the races via those the faces come out looking okay if it's certain races, as in like, the eyes are black but otherwise they don't look deformed.

General Russel - Tiger (his hat covers his eyes though, it's kinda funny)
Dr. Elen - Lykaios or Deer
Sgt. Peterson - See Elen
Sgt. Fitzgerald - Deer or Hyena

Edited by Kyora473
Forgot to add this part.
2 hours ago, Kyora473 said:

Fair enough, makes sense.

Well well well! Time to try and jury-rig something furry.

Also, I've been doing fiddling with America Rising NPCs via console commands. It turns out when you change the races via those the faces come out looking okay if it's certain races, as in like, the eyes are black but otherwise they don't look deformed.

General Russel - Tiger (his hat covers his eyes though, it's kinda funny)
Dr. Elen - Lykaios or Deer
Sgt. Peterson - See Elen
Sgt. Fitzgerald - Deer or Hyena

Reminds  me of Gordon Lightfoot  Edmond  Fitzgerald..  Nora uses  servitron  equipment  all works great.  Evan  Ada  equips.  There's  2 types   vioxsis strapon  and strapon dick viodoe  servitron. That one s. movement  is  like  the males  movements. ...also  if it's Nora  she goes  through  all the same motions  as  males  do are vice versa  ? piper  cait if put in males  role.  Animation  I meant.  As male being  female , female being  male    all sets  of Animation  reversal.  On off. 

Edited by Zizzpa

So I mostly did this for me, but figured I'd share my results.

https://mega.nz/file/WcdXSQJK#thwJWjbf2uH9uosHfBtUdcRDD4ubw045RU4kdczNuTs

I replaced the male oriented magazine this mod adds with female versions. I'm no Photoshop/PDN whiz, but I think my work turned out alright.

I also included the .pdn files so if anyone else wants to make their own, it'll be easier for them.

4 hours ago, TheFuckingQueen said:

So I mostly did this for me, but figured I'd share my results.

Neat! I like how these are kept as close to the originals as possible (Vortex replaced by Loona, Hybrid by a she-scalie, etc.), and they all look alright to me.

Honestly the only comment I have on it is that the "Minotaur" one doesn't look particularly anthro to me (it's too kemono-ish and anime/cartoon-human-like) and it feels a bit out of place compared to the others, but that may just be me, and I understand this was made for personal use first and foremost so I can't really complain there.

Thanks for sharing this. ?

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Neat! I like how these are kept as close to the originals as possible (Vortex replaced by Loona, Hybrid by a she-scalie, etc.), and they all look alright to me.

Honestly the only comment I have on it is that the "Minotaur" one doesn't look particularly anthro to me (it's too kemono-ish and anime/cartoon-human-like) and it feels a bit out of place compared to the others, but that may just be me, and I understand this was made for personal use first and foremost so I can't really complain there.

Thanks for sharing this. ?

Yeah, that was kinda what I was aiming for.

As for the minotaur one, not super into bovine styled anthros, so I didn't have a ton to choose from in my collection.

Looks fine to me, except that the male initial preset hasn't got fox face coloring. You sure you have the fox esp enabled?

BTW, state of the world:

• Supermutants are on their way. It's been slow because the whole thing has to be made from scratch, body, head, everything, and my exporter is having trouble with the mutant skeleton. I may end up going to OS route just to get the thing out. But I have a body, head, mouth, and hands with UVs and bone weights, and crappy textures. Now I have to make the textures less crappy and get it into the game. I'm guessing the first version won't dismember properly.
  • No progress on ghouls.
  • Synths. So I'm looking at those jackal-synth-things and asking myself, what am I going to do that looks better than that? And I answer myself, fuck all, that's what.
48 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

1. what's going on with the nightstalkers that was discussed several pages ago?

We (or at least I) have wanted a proper Anthro Nightstalker race for a while. Preferably FO4 but honestly even Skyrim would do nicely. And the idea of creating such a race has came up a few times already and may or may not be currently under discussion by certain race modders.

Bad Dog was looking for ideas on what to do with Ghouls, since just slapping "normal" FF4 races on them would effectively be the same as turning them human in the base game. And one of the random thoughts he had was to hit two birds with one stone and create a Nightstalker-ish race to replace Ghouls with (and also be available for the PC to play as).

Personally, while I'm sure any hypothetical race BD may want to come up with would be good quality, I just don't like the idea of the race being made just to be the FF4 World's Ghouls and used for that purpose, and feel the race may suffer as a whole in that case as opposed to, say, a hypothetical standalone race release like for example Lupines or Selachii would be.

The alternative that has been mentioned as well would be "ghoulified" versions of one or more of the base FF4 races, with a "bare/rotting skin" retexture and possibly some shape tweaks like making their faces visibly gaunt in shape, thus achieving the most literal furrification of Ghouls possible and (IMO) being the best one since it'll mesh better with the whole narrative/dialogue/feel about Ghouls in the game.

48 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

2. how can i create, or have someone else create, a patch for furry fallout 4 and just business? the patch i found for just business and furry stuff is for an alpha mod on nexus called furry races overhaul.

That would depend on what part of Just Business needs patching.

IIRC from the very short foray I made into FO4 naughty mods, I think that was the NPC enslaving mod? If so, there's a FormList in the mod's plugin that lists the races the system can work on. The default list only includes vanilla humans and Ghouls, but you'd have to edit it in xEdit to also add all the FF4 races to it.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

We (or at least I) have wanted a proper Anthro Nightstalker race for a while. Preferably FO4 but honestly even Skyrim would do nicely. And the idea of creating such a race has came up a few times already and may or may not be currently under discussion by certain race modders.

Bad Dog was looking for ideas on what to do with Ghouls, since just slapping "normal" FF4 races on them would effectively be the same as turning them human in the base game. And one of the random thoughts he had was to hit two birds with one stone and create a Nightstalker-ish race to replace Ghouls with (and also be available for the PC to play as).

Personally, while I'm sure any hypothetical race BD may want to come up with would be good quality, I just don't like the idea of the race being made just to be the FF4 World's Ghouls and used for that purpose, and feel the race may suffer as a whole in that case as opposed to, say, a hypothetical standalone race release like for example Lupines or Selachii would be.

that'd be pretty cool to see, even if it's just an npc replacer for certain companions

The alternative that has been mentioned as well would be "ghoulified" versions of one or more of the base FF4 races, with a "bare/rotting skin" retexture and possibly some shape tweaks like making their faces visibly gaunt in shape, thus achieving the most literal furrification of Ghouls possible and (IMO) being the best one since it'll mesh better with the whole narrative/dialogue/feel about Ghouls in the game.

i'd ask if it'd be possible to take the base ghoul skin texture map and just change different colors based on the different ghoul types, but that doesn't exactly sound like it'd work for having zombie furs

That would depend on what part of Just Business needs patching.

IIRC from the very short foray I made into FO4 naughty mods, I think that was the NPC enslaving mod? If so, there's a FormList in the mod's plugin that lists the races the system can work on. The default list only includes vanilla humans and Ghouls, but you'd have to edit it in xEdit to also add all the FF4 races to it.

yes, just business is the npc slavery mod

how would i go about making that patch in xedit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you tell me if i did this right? i tried to change the actual file name, but xedit wouldn't let me do it

Edited by IceBlazeWinters
added a link to pictures from xedit
47 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Looks okay to me, though you'll want to delete everything other than "JBRaceHumanGhoulList" in your patch to avoid dirty edits or unnecessary overwrites.

wouldn't the amelia stuff and the javelin stuff need to stay though so that the patch would work on javelin coursers and amelia servitrons?

or were you talking about the beast heads part?

Edited by IceBlazeWinters
additional question

See, from my point of view ghouls are just another race. Ya, they have to be clearly distinct from the others and dried out or hardened or something relative to the furry races. But they don't have to be ugly as such--they're full-fledged NPCs, friendlies and neutrals as well as hostiles. So I think scalies make a lot of sense for them. Nightstalkers, to the extent I understand the lore, are a mutation created to handle the post-apocalypse environment and their furry/scaly cross is a representation of that. So I don't know why they aren't a decent base for a FFO ghoul, which have similar origins and similar issues.

That said, I've done nothing about it cuz I'm working on the supermutants right now. Once they're sorted I'll look at the ghouls for real.