Hello ihatemykite,

A quick feedback on v2.0b.

I can see now the crits (with my custom SkyHUD UI), which is awesome, thank you.

A small issue: My character wears a quest device. This creates problems with the UD MCM, because UD has the Deafult setting on Lock menu when a DD is worn. Please consider setting the Default to unchecked, otherwise after a clean install, we have no access to the MCM.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
On 12/22/2021 at 9:27 PM, ihatemykite said:

image.png.bc12974bd319adcd7f150a87e9a051f3.png 

A (possibly lame) question about this line: "vibrate for one hour.."

I use timescale 6 (instead of the default 20). I'm not sure if that line just counts orgasms (5?), or if it goes for the whole hour. Also, is it in seconds and it has nothing to do with the timescale?

On 1/2/2022 at 7:20 AM, ihatemykite said:

Sounds like some problem with events. From my understanding of skyrim engine, if event is created it gets putted in stack of some sort. From this stack the events get procces one by one. Problem is if there are too much events created. Pressing the key is also event, so if the stack have too much values, procces time for this can take long time. But idk if thats exactly how it works. For now i have removed some implementations which were creating too much events. Also, if you want you can send me your save file so i can take a look in ReSaver to see whats causing the problem (or you can try to take a look yourself, it should tell you what is wrong).

Regarding the MCM, something similiar was happening before, but the issue was fixed already. But i didn't try SE version in long time so its possible that its SE sky-ui specific bug.

I had a look in ReSaver:

There are 619 unattached instances.

There are 666 undefined elements.

There are 390 stacks and 976 frames, which probably indicates a problem.
udcustomdevicemain occurs the most often (262 occurrences)

G'day.
UD_CustomDevice_RenderScript.psc, line 2308:
Wearer.damageAV("Health", Wearer.getAV("Health") - 5.0)
This will damage players with less than 5 health and finally kill on less than 2.5, since DamageAV takes both negative and positive values as positive.

I assume that's not intentional. Also, I've seen a mod that was killing players on accident, too. Issue was two-fold - GetActorValuePercentage returns percentage of un-buffed health, so if player has 100 base and 100 from any, including vanilla, buff, it will return 2. CK wiki lies. That caused some math issues with damage calculation and resulted in high negative values being sent to DamageAV, which resulted in unexpected deaths, often because of DCUR horny health buff giving very big buff of 100 health to fresh characters with 100 base health, exacerbating existing issue.

While I don't see a way for UD_minigame_heal_drain to become negative and cause similar problem, this is still something to keep in mind. Haven't directly tested it, though.

Edited by MstrN
23 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A (possibly lame) question about this line: "vibrate for one hour.."

I use timescale 6 (instead of the default 20). I'm not sure if that line just counts orgasms (5?), or if it goes for the whole hour. Also, is it in seconds and it has nothing to do with the timescale?

Well technically yes, but its broken anyway, as pointed by @abdulah2. In beta version this whole method is reworked to use new vib function. This function will vibrate for so long untill the orgasms are met. In case the duration is not infinite, then its most likely will be fastr if you use bigger timescale. And yes, its in seconds, but it use Utility.wait() method and idk if its affected by timescale.

19 hours ago, jeremydickson195 said:

I had a look in ReSaver:

There are 619 unattached instances.

There are 666 undefined elements.

There are 390 stacks and 976 frames, which probably indicates a problem.
udcustomdevicemain occurs the most often (262 occurrences)

Well, thats problem. Look like i fucked up and created somewhere recusive function. But because the udcustomdevicemain is big AF its impossible for me to find it. But can i ask, how long did it take to make the save unplayable? If it taked long time, then it has most likely have some wait time before it calls itself again. This can give me a clue where to look. Also, did you try the beta version? Its possible i have already fixed it.

18 hours ago, MstrN said:

G'day.
UD_CustomDevice_RenderScript.psc, line 2308:
Wearer.damageAV("Health", Wearer.getAV("Health") - 5.0)
This will damage players with less than 5 health and finally kill on less than 2.5, since DamageAV takes both negative and positive values as positive.

Thanks for explanation. It didn't occur to me that it use absolute value of given argument. It's such stupid design that i don't understand why they would make it this way, instead of limiting it at 0 when the value is less then 0. For now i have added super ultra complex function fRange which just cut the value if its out of range (0.0 - 1000.0 in this case). So it should be impossible to kill player this way.

;beholde, fRange in its infinite glory
float Function fRange(float fValue,float fMin,float fMax)
	if fValue > fMax
		return fMax
	endif
	if fValue < fMin
		return fMin
	endif
	return fValue
EndFunction

19 hours ago, MstrN said:

I assume that's not intentional. Also, I've seen a mod that was killing players on accident, too. Issue was two-fold - GetActorValuePercentage returns percentage of un-buffed health, so if player has 100 base and 100 from any, including vanilla, buff, it will return 2. CK wiki lies. That caused some math issues with damage calculation and resulted in high negative values being sent to DamageAV, which resulted in unexpected deaths, often because of DCUR horny health buff giving very big buff of 100 health to fresh characters with 100 base health, exacerbating existing issue.

While I don't see a way for UD_minigame_heal_drain to become negative and cause similar problem, this is still something to keep in mind. Haven't directly tested it, though.

This explains why reducing player hp while under the effect of DCL sometimes instantly kills player. So now at least i know that the insta death after struggling minigame which saps hp wasn't my mods problem.

36 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Well, thats problem. Look like i fucked up and created somewhere recusive function.

Just checked my save file on newest beta, was having fun with UD around 2 hours straight and didn't get a signle unattached/undefinded. That amount of elements is likely a sign of previously removed DD related mod like DCL, for example, and IMO it is a personal issue.

9 hours ago, abdulah2 said:

Utility.Wait() is indeed not affected by timescale. It is real time and only ticks when no menu/console is opened.

It however is affected by FPS. Skyrim's engine has a lot of issues if you run above 60 FPS. Mainly the physics engine spasms, there are some fixes for it but other things like timers also tend to run at different speeds on different systems.  So it's not suited for longer events. Like al blocking things are of course.

Hello ihatemykite,

UD v2.0b, so it happened a version earlier.

I started a new game (SE, not updated to AE) and this time I had DCL in the load order too. I had some bondage actions, some load order problems (DCL patch was not at the proper place for example). I had to use the DD Debug to remove some restraints. Anyway, after a while my character was free of restraints and played some.

Later I noticed  that the UD Debug list lists several restraints, which my character was not weearing, theyt were not even in my inventory.

Spoiler

170057604_Phantomrestraints.png.172513f4036988895265b77208d81f32.png

What I hope here that you may consider adding an option to Unequip the restraint in question. There is an Unlock option, but since none of these were in my inventory, it didn't help. At some earlier point I saw some (Worn) DD item scripts in the inventory (without the 3D models). I'm not sure if these could be terminated somehow with a new Unequip option (player.removeitem did not work).

It might not be important, as I said I screwed up my setup, so other people may not get in this situation.

At the moment I cleaned the savegame and updated the mod, so no problems.

Peace,

M

I am still able to reproduce keybind issue, but it looks like it only appears when Num_0 and KP_del are being in use. Something like Player menu - Num0, Action key and special key are KP_Del. But it is resolved by binding Action key to anything else.
Current vib system is amazingly smooth, everything is triggering and buzzing constantly without giving a break. Skill system is amazing, finally a fun way to level pickpocket.
QoL suggestion: close action menu when you try to lockpick but it warns you about insufficient stamina.

14 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello ihatemykite,

Later I noticed  that the UD Debug list lists several restraints, which my character was not weearing, theyt were not even in my inventory.

Hide contents

What I hope here that you may consider adding an option to Unequip the restraint in question. There is an Unlock option, but since none of these were in my inventory, it didn't help. At some earlier point I saw some (Worn) DD item scripts in the inventory (without the 3D models). I'm not sure if these could be terminated somehow with a new Unequip option (player.removeitem did not work).

In the 2.0b there's command at the same screen named Fix bugs, it cleans those unused slots nicely.

23 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello ihatemykite,

UD v2.0b, so it happened a version earlier.

I started a new game (SE, not updated to AE) and this time I had DCL in the load order too. I had some bondage actions, some load order problems (DCL patch was not at the proper place for example). I had to use the DD Debug to remove some restraints. Anyway, after a while my character was free of restraints and played some.

Hide contents

170057604_Phantomrestraints.png.172513f4036988895265b77208d81f32.png

It might not be important, as I said I screwed up my setup, so other people may not get in this situation.

At the moment I cleaned the savegame and updated the mod, so no problems.

Peace,

M

As @notwavman said, there is new debug option for this. I still can't figure out what is doing it so i have to find other way to fix this. For now I will add that the debig fix will be used after every device unequip, which should hopefully remove this issue.

17 hours ago, BreadDain said:

I am still able to reproduce keybind issue, but it looks like it only appears when Num_0 and KP_del are being in use. Something like Player menu - Num0, Action key and special key are KP_Del. But it is resolved by binding Action key to anything else.

Found the issue, just laccidentlky used wrong function. Now it should work correctly. The whole idea is that if you try to bind the key to alredy used one, it will ignore the the operation and keed the previous (defualt) value.

18 hours ago, BreadDain said:

QoL suggestion: close action menu when you try to lockpick but it warns you about insufficient stamina.

You mean that instead of closing the action menu, warning will show instead?

6 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

You mean that instead of closing the action menu, warning will show instead?

No I mean closing action menu when player tries to lockpick and UD warns them about missing stamina. For me the menu currently re-opens after that.

Also it would be nice to simplify magic struggle conditions, it seems like it requires 100% magicka and 80%+ stamina

Edited by BreadDain
25 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

No I mean closing action menu when player tries to lockpick and UD warns them about missing stamina. For me the menu currently re-opens after that.

This is intentional and it should work like this for all device. But i can add MCM menu to disable this feature, so menu will always close when selecting option.

26 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Also it would be nice to simplify magic struggle conditions, it seems like it requires 100% magicka and 80%+ stamina

Will balance it to something like 75% MP and 30% SP

So far found 2 issues:

1) After unlocking Abadon Corset inventory item for it gets removed, but worn item and slot remain.

2) When cursed SJ gets equipped with it already present (example - you wear both Abadon plugs, it happens when second reaches 100% of strength), worn item gets unequipped, inventory item shown as equipped. Unequipping and equipping it restores it.

So far - loving the changes!

Feedback on orgasm/breathplay system - in my opinion, arousal should already contribute a lot to orgasm threshold, so the one that is added by UD should be 'at the edge' level, easy to reach climax but is also easy to calm down. Might use a tweak where passive threshold reduction is much faster than it currently is, and that vibrations contribute a lot more to it while struggling less than modulo amount that is being passively reduced, so it is just barely not suffice to keep meter at the same position when vibs don't happen.

Some weirdness so far, just to be noted:

• Controllable plug doesn't seem to be controllable at all, it can be disabled but it constantly turns itself on by its own without a belt. Suggest to make it so only the belt/different inserted plug/heavy bondage is only capable to turn it on? It also cannot be turned on manually. (More accurate - none of controllables can, even bugged Grand soulgem)
  • Filled Black Soulgem plug doesn't do any vibs.
  • Grand plug is considered to be controllable, vibs are called from DD but not UD, doesn't cause orgasm minigame
  • Shock plugs/piercings - called by DD, cause UD effects, don't cause orgasm minigame.
  • Got 1 suspended stack from mod for some reason that completely destroyed mod functionality. Removed all running scripts and all went fine after. UPD: Got this issue again, but it wasn't because of suspended callstack. Basically mod stops responding properly and increases delay by a lot. One of these active scripts (attachment) is causing that, removing these fixed everything. I can probably even try to attach debugger and check what's going on if I actually knew where to look for. Happens during long run. I don't believe there should be 2 OnUnequip script instances at the same time, so something is getting stuck.
  • Initial device equipment always makes player/NPC pant, make it a randomized occurence? It might happen because orgasm meter is stuck on background?
  • Once the mods' UI didn't appear, had to reload the game completely. Some memory shenanigans. (never happened afterwards, can be ignored)
  • Character always has her mouth open no matter what device you are wearing, I assume that new orgasm system modifies this? Orgasm check loop doesn't remove expression if orgasm minigame is not present, but always applies one. That's a conflict with Random Emotions mod, the latter applies UD phoneme somehow. Not sure how the phoneme is being passed to it. Problem looks like being save-related, I've tried to recompile script without any expression lines and it still re-occuring.
    UPD - erased all UD active scripts and script instances, recompiled all scripts to not use any phoneme in any way - issue got 'solved'. So the phoneme is deinitely saved within variable+script instance and is being passed to Random Emotions, I supposed that's because how RE works, soft emotion transition.
  • Issue that was found during test of previous one - mod does not initialize properly on SE on first game start. MCM is stuck. The only way how to activate it is to start it midgame. Suppose that's because DD has initialization delay and UD goes nuts because of that? Reconfirmed twice.
  • The very first horny animation is always stuck, UD cannot exit it - maybe emotion bug also has something with it (definitely not)? Reconfirmed it 3 times.
  • Black soulgem vaginal plug behaves super erratic, turns on for 1-2 seconds and stops. Happened several times in a row, so those are not DD random triggers. thats an edge mode, but it doesn't do anything beside it. Pure evil. Maybe high randomized chance that it wont stop every tick, so there is a really small chance to climax? Also it would be more clear that it is trying to edge you if it only edged you at Very Weak mode, it does Very Strong instead.

Spoiler

1898074055_.png.bf97c6116f02bf8a2cdfaec3ce0ee2f4.png

Edited by BreadDain

A bit of thoughts/feedback/suggestions on the Black Goo: for now it seems to add random Abadon heavy bondage, with small chance of getting rare ones.

However if some heavy bondage presents, consuming black goo does nothing.

Proposed changes:

1. Add random Abadon restraint to random slot?

2. Upgrade worn heavy bondage restraint with some percentage? It will require to define tiers, like weak abadon devices/normal ones/rare/cursed. With small chance to jump 2 tiers or more?

3. Add small chance of additional black goo use to spawn random full abadon outfit?

It can be all 3, with percentages between them...

Also maybe add a recipe to make concentrated black goo, which would spawn random full abadon outfit?

I see from the OP that there is a compatibility issue with Devious Lore. Does this just mean that devices added by DL won't work with the new systems put in place by this mod, or will something break horribly? I really want to give Unforgiving Devices a try, but I'm loath to give up Devious Lore from my load order.

I'm not sure if it is something I did or not, but I cannot access the General tab of the MCM menu anymore. I've installed Jaxons MCM Kicker, but so far nothing seems to be working. With this in mind, what are the default keybinds for... everything in this mod?

Edited by MysticDaedra
On 1/22/2022 at 11:34 AM, notwavman said:

So far found 2 issues:

1) After unlocking Abadon Corset inventory item for it gets removed, but worn item and slot remain. -

2) When cursed SJ gets equipped with it already present (example - you wear both Abadon plugs, it happens when second reaches 100% of strength), worn item gets unequipped, inventory item shown as equipped. Unequipping and equipping it restores it.

So far - loving the changes!

On 1/23/2022 at 5:29 AM, munangua1998 said:

1,Version of skyrim: LE
2,Version of mod:2.0b2
3,Used patches:DD patch and DCL patch
4,Controllable plug can not be turned on. - Fixed
5,I don't konw how to get Papyrus log,sorry.

On 1/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, BreadDain said:

Some weirdness so far, just to be noted:

• Controllable plug doesn't seem to be controllable at all, it can be disabled but it constantly turns itself on by its own without a belt. Suggest to make it so only the belt/different inserted plug/heavy bondage is only capable to turn it on? It also cannot be turned on manually. (More accurate - none of controllables can, even bugged Grand soulgem) - Fixed, little fucked up the new paralel vib function
  • Filled Black Soulgem plug doesn't do any vibs. - Will fix, found the issue for now. Its because Filled plug use keyword zad_EffectChaosPlug, which I dont know what it does
  • Grand plug is considered to be controllable, vibs are called from DD but not UD, doesn't cause orgasm minigame - Noted
  • Shock plugs/piercings - called by DD, cause UD effects, don't cause orgasm minigame. - Will fix, like with zad_EffectChaosPlug, this plugs/piercings use keyword zad_EffectShocking which i again don't know how to interpret
  • Got 1 suspended stack from mod for some reason that completely destroyed mod functionality. Removed all running scripts and all went fine after. UPD: Got this issue again, but it wasn't because of suspended callstack. Basically mod stops responding properly and increases delay by a lot. One of these active scripts (attachment) is causing that, removing these fixed everything. I can probably even try to attach debugger and check what's going on if I actually knew where to look for. Happens during long run. I don't believe there should be 2 OnUnequip script instances at the same time, so something is getting stuck. - Will fix
  • Initial device equipment always makes player/NPC pant, make it a randomized occurence? It might happen because orgasm meter is stuck on background? - Fixed, again, i fucked up the orgasm minigame, which starts on the device equip. I just didnt add just to actually make it work only after actor reaches certain arousal and orgasm rate
  • Character always has her mouth open no matter what device you are wearing, I assume that new orgasm system modifies this? Orgasm check loop doesn't remove expression if orgasm minigame is not present, but always applies one. That's a conflict with Random Emotions mod, the latter applies UD phoneme somehow. Not sure how the phoneme is being passed to it. Problem looks like being save-related, I've tried to recompile script without any expression lines and it still re-occuring.
    UPD - erased all UD active scripts and script instances, recompiled all scripts to not use any phoneme in any way - issue got 'solved'. So the phoneme is deinitely saved within variable+script instance and is being passed to Random Emotions, I supposed that's because how RE works, soft emotion transition. - Fixed, also caused by the point above
  • Issue that was found during test of previous one - mod does not initialize properly on SE on first game start. MCM is stuck. The only way how to activate it is to start it midgame. Suppose that's because DD has initialization delay and UD goes nuts because of that? Reconfirmed twice. - Will fix
  • The very first horny animation is always stuck, UD cannot exit it - maybe emotion bug also has something with it (definitely not)? Reconfirmed it 3 times. - Fixed, again caused by wrong init of orgasm minigame
  • Black soulgem vaginal plug behaves super erratic, turns on for 1-2 seconds and stops. Happened several times in a row, so those are not DD random triggers. thats an edge mode, but it doesn't do anything beside it. Pure evil. Maybe high randomized chance that it wont stop every tick, so there is a really small chance to climax? Also it would be more clear that it is trying to edge you if it only edged you at Very Weak mode, it does Very Strong instead. - There are 2 modes (similiar like in DD). 1.) Edge only. Vib will always pause for random time (30-90s) once actor reaches certain threshold. After the pause, it will continue to vibrate. 2.) Edge random. This will make plug to randomly pause vibrating. If you think you can found better implementation you can look it up in the scrip UD_CustomVibratorBase_RenderScript, specificaly in function vibrate(float fDurationMult = 1.0). The mentioned part which implement this is-> _currentEdgingMode = 1 is Edge only,_currentEdgingMode = 2 is edge randomly.
    Spoiler

image.png.eea6a981015d498d0a9a4fa2ada3eb23.png

On 1/24/2022 at 2:42 PM, notwavman said:

A bit of thoughts/feedback/suggestions on the Black Goo: for now it seems to add random Abadon heavy bondage, with small chance of getting rare ones.

However if some heavy bondage presents, consuming black goo does nothing.

Proposed changes:

1. Add random Abadon restraint to random slot? - OK

2. Upgrade worn heavy bondage restraint with some percentage? It will require to define tiers, like weak abadon devices/normal ones/rare/cursed. With small chance to jump 2 tiers or more? - Sounds good but its too much work. I would have to create bunch of new devices for this purpose. But I'm thinking of adding levels to devices. where every device will increase device difficulty. So in case you are talking about, same device will be used, but its level will be bigger, making escape harder. But I will try to implement this after finishing current beta.

3. Add small chance of additional black goo use to spawn random full abadon outfit? - Ok, sound like fun.

It can be all 3, with percentages between them...

Also maybe add a recipe to make concentrated black goo, which would spawn random full abadon outfit? - Great idea, should take me few minutes to implement.

On 1/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, MysticDaedra said:

I see from the OP that there is a compatibility issue with Devious Lore. Does this just mean that devices added by DL won't work with the new systems put in place by this mod, or will something break horribly? I really want to give Unforgiving Devices a try, but I'm loath to give up Devious Lore from my load order.

Read this

On 1/25/2022 at 8:37 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm not sure if it is something I did or not, but I cannot access the General tab of the MCM menu anymore. I've installed Jaxons MCM Kicker, but so far nothing seems to be working. With this in mind, what are the default keybinds for... everything in this mod?

Here are default MCM values

Spoiler

26.png.25f921d17299200aabd2137bdf1e9847.png25.png.9bedd9bf5e361962966ceed97b23e77f.png

But you are not first which mentioned issue with MCM. For me in general, if i sometime try to open UD MCM before all other MCM are loaded (which may take a long time if you have too much modes) it will literally broke and not even reloading save will fix it.

Edited by ihatemykite
On 1/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, ihatemykite said:
On 1/23/2022 at 5:14 PM, BreadDain said:
  • There are 2 modes (similiar like in DD). 1.) Edge only. Vib will always pause for random time (30-90s) once actor reaches certain threshold. After the pause, it will continue to vibrate. 2.) Edge random. This will make plug to randomly pause vibrating. If you think you can found better implementation you can look it up in the scrip UD_CustomVibratorBase_RenderScript, specificaly in function vibrate(float fDurationMult = 1.0). The mentioned part which implement this is-> _currentEdgingMode = 1 is Edge only,_currentEdgingMode = 2 is edge randomly.
      Hide contents

image.png.eea6a981015d498d0a9a4fa2ada3eb23.png

Was suggesting something like this. Couldn't test random edge vibs since plugs are currently broken, also I've commented out sound lines since they are not working if they are called like this. Vibration power changes, sound stays the same.
On random edge - made it so it has only a chance to stop every tick, depending on vibration strength.

Spoiler

if isVibrating() && !_paused
            if _currentEdgingMode == 1
                if UDCDmain.getActorOrgasmProgress(getWearer()) > UD_EdgingThreshold
                    if WearerIsPlayer()
                        debug.notification(getDeviceName() + " suddenly stops vibrating!")
                    endif
                    while UDCDmain.getActorOrgasmProgress(getWearer()) > UD_EdgingThreshold*0.95
                        pauseVibFor(10.0)
                        Utility.wait(0.25)
                    endwhile
                    if WearerIsPlayer()
                        forceStrength(Utility.randomInt(2,3) * Utility.randomInt(18,20))
                        ;_vsID = getVibrationSound().Play(getWearer())
                        ;if WearerIsPlayer()
                        ;    Sound.SetInstanceVolume(_vsID, libs.Config.VolumeVibrator)
                        ;endif
                        debug.notification(getDeviceName() + " has come back to life, arousing you once again")
                    endif
                endif
            elseif _currentEdgingMode == 2
                int chancetostop = (_currentVibStrength / 20) * 6
                if UDCDmain.getActorOrgasmProgress(getWearer()) > UD_EdgingThreshold && Utility.randomInt() < chancetostop
                    if WearerIsPlayer()
                        debug.notification(getDeviceName() + " suddenly stops vibrating!")
                    endif
                    pauseVibFor(Utility.randomFloat(30.0,120.0))
                    if WearerIsPlayer()
                        forceStrength(Utility.randomInt(2,4) * Utility.randomInt(18,20))
                        ;_vsID = getVibrationSound().Play(getWearer())
                        ;if WearerIsPlayer()
                        ;    Sound.SetInstanceVolume(_vsID, libs.Config.VolumeVibrator)
                        ;endif
                        debug.notification(getDeviceName() + " has come back to life, arousing you once again")
                    endif
                endif
            endif
        endif

Also, elbow shakles seem to be patched by UD but are causing severe delays, something is wrong with them.
Non-abadon devices can manifest abadon devices on orgasm or randomly.
Abadon armbinder (usual one, leather) can be lockpicked by player who wears it.

Edited by BreadDain

Some pretty fun stuff in this mod, excited to see where it goes.

Out of curiosity, I experimented with having struggle pick the highest in each category of skill (agility/strength/magick) instead of being fixed to a single skill. Didn't notice any significant performance loss, but I had to basically disable skill advancement because I didn't realize advSkill values scale differently to different skills and accidentally gave myself 30 levels of Enchanting. Whoops.

It looked like SLSO orgasms weren't being picked up by device events either. I think adding 

RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "OnSexlabOrgasmStart")

everywhere you register for a normal orgasm works, but I definitely didn't test it extensively (and SLSO seems to have a a lot of wonky interactions with various mods so I wouldn't be surprised if this causes more).