Having some really annoying issue with UD error iwant widgets LE.esp not loaded or skse not found and i have both installed and running fine as i have iwant status bars and that works fine but UD just refused to use it and it was on the 7th may 2024 then all of a sudden stopped

Posted (edited)

Hi

whats the newest update to this mod or when could we end up seeing a new update and more abadon stuff that mode/ feature is very fun would be awesome if there was a way to have a indication as to the plugs strength and abit more added to the plaug after you fail to get it out in time

Edited by SILLESEJOOR8
Useless at typing get carried away and type to fast
Posted (edited)

Hi there,

first of all i wanna say thank you for the great framework that spices up DD by a lot for me. I tried all features and have to say they all work nicely for me so great work.

The one feature that I currently mess with a lot is the device patching feature that assigns random abilities to devices when you equip them based on the settings previously made.

My question would now be: is there a way to more precisely manipulate patched devices outcomes? Is there a way to set ranges and make custom sets of effects for devices?

I am usually trying to find the most difficult (yet not impossible to escape from) sets and I i spend quite a bit of time "rerolling" (by reloading savegames) equipped devices until i get a very hard to escape one.

So if someone can tell me (who is not really an experienced modder) how I can manipulate outcomes to be more exactly what I want (by adjusting the rng in the device patcher) then I would be very thankful for that.

Also I would love a feature for patched devices to reroll their stats for as long as their health and condition are 100% to ditch mediocre roll on the devices more easily

Edited by Lowkid2