9 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Please do, that would srsly save my ass

I will give it a look

If you can give me the trigger of a dialogue scene I can surely write something. So just random, while struggling, trying to remove item etc.

You can make multiple dialogue scenes and start them with sceneName.start(), for the random lines it's possible to add a couple of lines and let the game pick one. 

Let me know if you run into issues, then I could give it a try, DM me te latest dev version you are trying it on.

8 hours ago, BreadDain said:

I am dum dum to scripting, but wasn't FT just timescale / fFastTravelSpeedMult? Vanilla is 20 / 1, but I am not sure if the latter is applied to timescale or something different.

The issue is triggering when to check for FT. There is no real "onFastTravel" event. I did just now find this one, which could be used to add the "afTravelGameTimeHours" to the wait timer. 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnPlayerFastTravelEnd_-_Actor

Edited by naaitsab

I am not entirely sure if device lock picking is provided by this mod, but when you are trying to - a visible cupboard appears inside character. It is not referenced to this mod tho.

Spoiler

1390831322_.png.c21b62608fcbc647053b9dc6bb91d374.png

Also, it feels like lockpick health is not being globally reset during this minigame, so it can instantly break on the second lock if device has one.

Edited by BreadDain
13 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

I am not entirely sure if device lock picking is provided by this mod, but when you are trying to - a visible cupboard appears inside character. It is not referenced to this mod tho.

Hide contents

1390831322_.png.c21b62608fcbc647053b9dc6bb91d374.png

Didn't get this issue but it surelly is caused by my mod. My mod allways place container at player which is then used for lockpicking. I have already fixed it by placing the container in unreachable cell, so it no longer will appear.

15 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Also, it feels like lockpick health is not being globally reset during this minigame, so it can instantly break on the second lock if device has one.

Well, the whole minigame works by using unreachable locked containers and then checking if they were opened (lockpicked). So there is nothing to do about this issue.

I've played with v1.44 and I love the new features!

Here's my findings:

1. Abadon plug still equips weak hand restraints only no matter what it's strength is.

2. Abadon plug gets damaged from masturbation and having sex with other people and properly heals itself up when forces orgasms from vibration.

3. Quite a number of DD items are broken or working weirdly, examples:

a) Leather and ebonite simple ring and ball gags are not working (no menu appears when clicked in inventory while worn, when taken off and clicked in inventory - menu with wear options appears), leather and ebonite harness panel gags are working fine

b) Rusty iron harness parts are inescapable and can't be unlocked by standard keys

4. When trying to force out Abadon plug and pressing appropriate button for the flashing health or magicka bars - it almost always equips some weak hand restraint. Is it intended behaviour?

Ideas:

1. Make bondage items equipping more random and non-progressive (maybe add option to MCM to control this behavior?)

2. Make systems for bondage items "upgrading" already worn restraints, i.e. replace weak armbinder with normal leather one, leather with more secure ebonite, ebonite - with some rare ones, and as final misfortune - cursed! Naturally, it should be random, with small chance to jump over some steps, with smaller chance to get the highest ones. Combined with truly random slot selection it can be quite fun :)

3.  Create more cursed items, for example - slave piercings, which spawn bondage on wearer too from orgasms or on activation with some chance, maybe tie it to the arousal.

12 hours ago, notwavman said:

I've played with v1.44 and I love the new features!

Here's my findings:

1. Abadon plug still equips weak hand restraints only no matter what it's strength is.

2. Abadon plug gets damaged from masturbation and having sex with other people and properly heals itself up when forces orgasms from vibration.

3. Quite a number of DD items are broken or working weirdly, examples:

a) Leather and ebonite simple ring and ball gags are not working (no menu appears when clicked in inventory while worn, when taken off and clicked in inventory - menu with wear options appears), leather and ebonite harness panel gags are working fine

b) Rusty iron harness parts are inescapable and can't be unlocked by standard keys

4. When trying to force out Abadon plug and pressing appropriate button for the flashing health or magicka bars - it almost always equips some weak hand restraint. Is it intended behaviour?

Ideas:

1. Make bondage items equipping more random and non-progressive (maybe add option to MCM to control this behavior?)

2. Make systems for bondage items "upgrading" already worn restraints, i.e. replace weak armbinder with normal leather one, leather with more secure ebonite, ebonite - with some rare ones, and as final misfortune - cursed! Naturally, it should be random, with small chance to jump over some steps, with smaller chance to get the highest ones. Combined with truly random slot selection it can be quite fun :)

3.  Create more cursed items, for example - slave piercings, which spawn bondage on wearer too from orgasms or on activation with some chance, maybe tie it to the arousal.

Issues:

1. Fixed
  2. Thats a feature
  3. I have looked more in to it and its probably because you are using BRRF patch. I'm right now working on new patch which solve this issue. Regarding the iron harness, it may only be possible to lockpick it. I will look in to it.
  4. Also feature, but maybe i will rework it. Crits are supposed to reduce plug durability by big ammout but its probably broken right now because i have reworked some scripts. I will look in to it.

Ideas:

1. I can do it but idk about the mcm option. It would be too unnecessarily over complicated
  2. Also sounds cool but also sounds even more complicated. For this to work I would need to make new variants for every device. Only possible way to do this is that i make new pascal script which would somehow do it for me
  3. Can do. Piercings don't have currently any special behavier so this sounds like good idea. But i will add it only to nipple piercings (or both until i find better use for clitoral piercing)

1 hour ago, Dishymage said:

hay iv got a problem with meshes not loading in or appearing for many of the items is there a fix for this?

Maybe u forgot to use bodyslide

18 hours ago, Dishymage said:

I am and its not popping up. mabe i did something wrong?

Does DD devices work for you if you disable my mod? Or you can try to just disable patch if you have it instaled and then try normal DD items. Use AddItemMenu to get them.

16 hours ago, FrighteningSpoon said:

Think we could get Devious Strike compatibility? Devices equipped by Devious Strike's events seem to lose all options to unlock/struggle/interact. Would be pretty pog

I have opened the Devious Strikers esp in xEdit and it doesn't have any armors so there need to be issue somewhere else. I will try to install it and see what happens. Worst case scenario i will have to look in to how the mod work.

4 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Rusty nipple piercings can't be struggled from. No locks, can't be picked or opened either. (I mean, they are rusty, ok, but maybe at least a chance to destroy them?)

Fixed, reworked the patcher some time ago but i will properly add it in next update. For now here is the Unforgiving devices - Patch update.zip. Just install it and activate it after UD so it overwrite the files. Hopefully it will work.

Also i had to rework the patches again, because i did mistake in patching script, causing one property to not be properly filled. This didn't cause any notable issues in game (except for little performance downgrade) but it was spilling bunchs of errors in to the papy log so i fixed it and repatched everything.

I also patched For Him patch, so anyone interested can try it out. This patch only works as extension for For Him patch, so devices from my mod (Abadon Armbinder, etc) will not work like patched devices. Also i didn't rewrite any notifications/messageboxes so it may still refer to female characters. I will make the texts more unisex in the future.

UnforgivingDevices - DD Patch.zip Only requires DD 5.1

UnforgivingDevices - DD + BRRF Patch 1.1.zip DD 5.1 + BRRF patch required

Unforgiving Devices - DD + BRRF + For him Patch 1.0.zip DD 5.1 +BRRF + For Him required

Only have one patch instaled at the time!

Device keys are useless for leg cuffs and clitoral piercings, maybe a lot of other are also affected. Some devices has an option to "Insert key",  but not them.
Also clitoral piercings cannot be unlocked by any means.

Suggestion: chance for any equipped plug to transform into Abadon.

Edited by BreadDain

Bugreport:

If wearing ebonite catsuit (any color, black, red or white), ebonite straitjackets get broken after attempt to wear them.

Replication steps:

a) add to inventory any ebonite catsuit and any ebonite straitjacket

b) wear catsuit

c) wear jacket

d) after clicking final button and expecting it to be worn - nothing happens, clicking straitjacket in inventory does nothing, no menu appears.

e) you can repeat breaking other colors of jackets the same way.

18 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Device keys are useless for leg cuffs and clitoral piercings, maybe a lot of other are also affected. Some devices has an option to "Insert key",  but not them.
Also clitoral piercings cannot be unlocked by any means.

Suggestion: chance for any equipped plug to transform into Abadon.

Hopefully fixed. Also the idea with plugs changing in to abadon plug is possible but it will work little stupid. It would first unequip and destroy old plug and then equip abadon plug. I will think of system on how it would work (random, or maybe some rare event?)

10 hours ago, notwavman said:

Now black goo when consumed equips random hand restraint, more frequently weak, but sometimes rare ones.

Maybe broaden variety of items it can spawn, not only hand restraints, and maybe not only restraints which drop loot when destroyed?

Reeson why i made it like that is to make it possible to farm the black goo. I could make it like you said but i would also need to add new way of getting the black goo.

6 hours ago, notwavman said:

Bugreport:

If wearing ebonite catsuit (any color, black, red or white), ebonite straitjackets get broken after attempt to wear them.

Replication steps:

a) add to inventory any ebonite catsuit and any ebonite straitjacket

b) wear catsuit

c) wear jacket

d) after clicking final button and expecting it to be worn - nothing happens, clicking straitjacket in inventory does nothing, no menu appears.

e) you can repeat breaking other colors of jackets the same way.

Found out the issue. Yet again it was because xEdit script (Pascal is beating me hard). It didn't correctly copied values of conflicting devices. Will yet again upload updated versions of patches here.

4 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Also the idea with plugs changing in to abadon plug is possible but it will work little stupid. It would first unequip and destroy old plug and then equip abadon plug. I will think of system on how it would work (random, or maybe some rare event?)

Well the idea is about integrating with mods like Mimic clothes, Cursed Loot or Enchanted Chests. Probably requires checks if devices are generic and are not connected to quests, possibly only after player obtains Abadon gem (which is getting used in transformation process, something like plug possession?).

On 8/24/2021 at 4:39 AM, FrighteningSpoon said:

Think we could get Devious Strike compatibility? Devices equipped by Devious Strike's events seem to lose all options to unlock/struggle/interact. Would be pretty pog

So I have found the issue. I fucked up script and so if NPC unequipped DD item it also unregistered the same item on player. So if striker transfered the item, it gets instantly unregistered.

33 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Well the idea is about integrating with mods like Mimic clothes, Cursed Loot or Enchanted Chests. Probably requires checks if devices are generic and are not connected to quests, possibly only after player obtains Abadon gem (which is getting used in transformation process, something like plug possession?).

I see what you mean. Sounds like interesting idea, will give it a try in future.

Also thank you all for bug reports/issue/idea! I'm around 95% done with next update and i think it will be most stable version yet. It will also add somethink very importent which i have been thinking about for months but didn't know how to realize it.

UD and Devious Lore are definitely fighting with each other. Got severe papyrus execution slowdown, Fallrim revealed this.

Spoiler

1783747313_.png.c05614edcf63eebbc99e972df8e8a4ab.png

1500 script instances, most likely zombie-scripts. Probably worth reporting to Devious Lore author, but apparently mod is LE-only. I didn't patch device records with Lore's optional download, it is the base mod which is doing that. Using it mostly for loot drops.
Removing those was safe, and response time went to normal (before UD message boxes didn't appear with device interaction)

Edited by BreadDain

bug report:

The "take your time" option for struggling out of restraints resets the "too exhausted" timer and allows you to immediately initiate a proper struggle.

btw this mod is getting better and better and is totally gonna become part of my Must Have mods when it's fully functionnal! Keep it up! ❤️

Edited by FrighteningSpoon
On 8/26/2021 at 8:30 AM, notwavman said:

Looking forward to update!

About farming the black goo - it's used for crafting Abadon Appetizer only, right? Or it has some other use I'm missing, except for getting abadon hand restraints?

Its used to craft abadonoum ingot which is required to craft abadon key or controllable plug. I will probably have to add some book with this information next to abadon plug so its more clear ?

20 hours ago, BreadDain said:

UD and Devious Lore are definitely fighting with each other. Got severe papyrus execution slowdown, Fallrim revealed this.

Reveal hidden contents

1500 script instances, most likely zombie-scripts. Probably worth reporting to Devious Lore author, but apparently mod is LE-only. I didn't patch device records with Lore's optional download, it is the base mod which is doing that. Using it mostly for loot drops.
Removing those was safe, and response time went to normal (before UD message boxes didn't appear with device interaction)

Will look in to it. Its strange that even without the patch it makes this mess.

16 hours ago, FrighteningSpoon said:

bug report:

The "take your time" option for struggling out of restraints resets the "too exhausted" timer and allows you to immediately initiate a proper struggle.

btw this mod is getting better and better and is totally gonna become part of my Must Have mods when it's fully functionnal! Keep it up! ❤️

Fixed

On 8/26/2021 at 7:31 PM, BreadDain said:

Reveal hidden contents

Welp, i have looked in to it and didn't found what was causing it. But i have found something more interesting...

If you actually disable my mod, there will also be 1500+ script but of normal zad script. So i thing this is normal problem of Devious Lore, not compatibility issue. Its realy strange that it makes soo much copies. Time ago i was using Devious Lore but after some playing I have found that it was causing to make saving/autosaving take litteral minutes. Minutes of looking at frozen screen befor it saves. I'm 1000% sure this was the fucking reason. IDK if this was ever brought up, but if not then you may have actually found something very importent ?.