Dear author, hello;
I’m from China and I like your MOD very much. I think it’s a very good idea, so I really hope that friends in our country will also like this idea, so I hope to get your consent to localize this MOD and let More players from our country can also experience the fun of this Mod!
In addition, due to some reasons in our country, it is very difficult for most people to come to the L network, so I hope to release the complete file (localized), of course, I will point out the original author and original address, so that those with conditions Come here to support your work (a wonderful job!) Oh, if this makes you feel bothered, then I will only share the localized part on the website of my country, and I will not provide the complete file!

If you agree, then I will share it on this website!

http://www.9damaogame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=65&filter=author&orderby=dateline&typeid=170

On 12/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, monsta88 said:

The problem is not Immersive HUD, but SkyHUD. A custom UI. Which never blinks or whatever the crit does. The bars just go down and that's it. See video.

Well thats problem. I will add the option so the crit will show as text but it will be very ineffective, because it takes longer and it can be hidden by other messages. If i will have more time i will gevi the SkyHUD a look to see if there is no action script function for blinking the bar.

The game stops working, just freezes. It does not CTD, but if I check it in the Task Manager, there is a (Not Responding) message behind the exe.

So it shows the window which ask you if you want to end the procces? Does this happen to you more times? Like is this replicatable? If yes, i will give it a look, but i don't currently have SE so i will have to install it and mod it when I get some time.

9 hours ago, Iceriny said:

Dear author, hello;
I’m from China and I like your MOD very much. I think it’s a very good idea, so I really hope that friends in our country will also like this idea, so I hope to get your consent to localize this MOD and let More players from our country can also experience the fun of this Mod!
In addition, due to some reasons in our country, it is very difficult for most people to come to the L network, so I hope to release the complete file (localized), of course, I will point out the original author and original address, so that those with conditions Come here to support your work (a wonderful job!) Oh, if this makes you feel bothered, then I will only share the localized part on the website of my country, and I will not provide the complete file!

If you agree, then I will share it on this website!

http://www.9damaogame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=65&filter=author&orderby=dateline&typeid=170

Yeah, sure. But there was already some other guy who asked the exact same thing few months prior. So you better check if you are not uploading the same mod twice. (but maybe it was other site, idk, they ale look same to me)

2 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Yeah, sure. But there was already some other guy who asked the exact same thing few months prior. So you better check if you are not uploading the same mod twice. (but maybe it was other site, idk, they ale look same to me)

Oh! perhaps? I will check if we already have your mod here! (In fact, most of the time I localize for my own fun! Maybe I did extra work...) Anyway, thank you for agreeing to my request!

I checked our website! In fact, some people have already done part of the work! He completed the 1.32-1.34 version, but later. . He disappeared. . I didn’t find out before that UD is because the Chinese name is different (may be called: Abaddon’s Curse? I translated it literally...) So, I will continue this work! Thanks again!

Edited by Iceriny

If i will have more time i will gevi the SkyHUD a look to see if there is no action script function for blinking the bar.

Thank you, however I'm not sure if this works. SkyHUD is very old and it never reached v1.0. So I think it would be an easier approach to have an MCM option for Auto-crits, maybe with a percentage slider. For example the player can set a percentage between 0 and 100 that the crit was automatically reacted to. So then people with vanilla-like UI can leave it on Default (0%) and people like me can set it higher.

The game stops working, just freezes. It does not CTD, but if I check it in the Task Manager, there is a (Not Responding) message behind the exe.

So it shows the window which ask you if you want to end the procces? Does this happen to you more times? Like is this replicatable? If yes, i will give it a look, but i don't currently have SE so i will have to install it and mod it when I get some time.

It just stops. See video. The black screen portion is when I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and started Task Manager.

Unfortunately the bug doesn't always appear, out of 4 tries, it froze only 3 times. I also tried with Elbowbinder once, it did not crash.

Did a quick testrun with 162.beta2 and there are "codeBit()" errors which happen quite alot (i'll attach a papyrus.log) in regards to the UD Equipment.

Also a random vibration event canceled out the final finisher cuz it started right before the plug reached full strength. Isnt there a way to wait for that event to end and then trigger the full strength reach/final finisher ?

Because i remember when i tested with v1.51a i had the same thing happening but it waited until the vibration event was over and then triggered full strength/final finisher. Also the little finisher mostly worked in that version.

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Thank you, however I'm not sure if this works. SkyHUD is very old and it never reached v1.0. So I think it would be an easier approach to have an MCM option for Auto-crits, maybe with a percentage slider. For example the player can set a percentage between 0 and 100 that the crit was automatically reacted to. So then people with vanilla-like UI can leave it on Default (0%) and people like me can set it higher.

Should be easy to implement so i will give it a try

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

It just stops. See video. The black screen portion is when I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and started Task Manager.

Unfortunately the bug doesn't always appear, out of 4 tries, it froze only 3 times. I also tried with Elbowbinder once, it did not crash.

There are some bugs regarding the npcs. I will give it a look. But its still strange that this only happen to you if you select only help cut option.

3 hours ago, greatwulf said:

Did a quick testrun with 162.beta2 and there are "codeBit()" errors which happen quite alot (i'll attach a papyrus.log) in regards to the UD Equipment.

Also a random vibration event canceled out the final finisher cuz it started right before the plug reached full strength. Isnt there a way to wait for that event to end and then trigger the full strength reach/final finisher ?

Because i remember when i tested with v1.51a i had the same thing happening but it waited until the vibration event was over and then triggered full strength/final finisher. Also the little finisher mostly worked in that version.

Papyrus.0.log 157.97 kB · 1 download

CodeBit issue is fixed. Regarding the vib function, i have general idea of what is happening and will try to fix it. Also, the little finisher was removed. I will either implement its reworked version or replace it with something else.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:26 AM, ihatemykite said:

This one has a bug where it 'forgets' device interaction hotkey. Works only once before requiring to interact with device again or rebind it in MCM. - Noted

Found the cause, my habit of binding both Interaction and Special keybinds to a single key, splitting those solves it.

Also, latest beta abadon devices are tough as hell, there are no crits possible on them, and belt has no lockpicking option anymore. The horror.
It actually looks like bug, abadon yoke is completely unremovable.

Unlocked blindfolds are still being equipped randomly by abadon plug events, which cannot be interacted, they appear to be completely bugged.

Edited by BreadDain

My game thinks I have 4 devices on that I don't actually have equipped.  I tried to remove them via the Debug menu, but nothing happens.  I even uninstalled and did a Clean Save, and then reinstalled the add, and those devices are still there.  I assume they are saved from another Mod.  Which other mods interact with this one?  Any ideas on how to kill those devices so I can adjust the menu (it's locked atm). or help me unlock it without this fix.
I was able to remove some, by re-equipping a bunch of stuff via DD-Equip, but there is always one item that never gets removed.

1. Version of skyrim: LE
  2. Version of mod: Latest (1.61)
  3. Used patches: UnforgivingDevices - Patch.esp, UnforgivingDevices - DD Patch.esp, UnforgivingDevices - DCL Patch.esp
  4. In case that some device doesn't work but other works, tell me exactly which device doesn't work, not just type.  It has been a few items, but in the end it gets stuck on White Leather Pet Suit and Red Leather Cuffs (Arms)
  5. (Optional) Papyrus log. Can provide if needed.
On 12/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, BreadDain said:

Also, latest beta abadon devices are tough as hell, there are no crits possible on them, and belt has no lockpicking option anymore. The horror.
It actually looks like bug, abadon yoke is completely unremovable. - This was bug, fixed

Unlocked blindfolds are still being equipped randomly by abadon plug events, which cannot be interacted, they appear to be completely bugged. - Noted

On 12/15/2021 at 4:53 AM, slonez1 said:

My game thinks I have 4 devices on that I don't actually have equipped.  I tried to remove them via the Debug menu, but nothing happens.  I even uninstalled and did a Clean Save, and then reinstalled the add, and those devices are still there.  I assume they are saved from another Mod.  Which other mods interact with this one?  Any ideas on how to kill those devices so I can adjust the menu (it's locked atm). or help me unlock it without this fix.
I was able to remove some, by re-equipping a bunch of stuff via DD-Equip, but there is always one item that never gets removed.

1. Version of skyrim: LE
  2. Version of mod: Latest (1.61)
  3. Used patches: UnforgivingDevices - Patch.esp, UnforgivingDevices - DD Patch.esp, UnforgivingDevices - DCL Patch.esp
  4. In case that some device doesn't work but other works, tell me exactly which device doesn't work, not just type.  It has been a few items, but in the end it gets stuck on White Leather Pet Suit and Red Leather Cuffs (Arms)
  5. (Optional) Papyrus log. Can provide if needed.

Papyrus log could be a big help in this case. I have no idea what is causing this.

Hey is there any PRequisite mod since i can struggle out of arm restraints with the shortcut but cant select any items in the Inventory and get the Menu to pop up that is seen in your screenshots. When I click on devices there just pops up the normal dd popup with the difference that only put on and carry on are shown and carry on tries to unlock the device.

Skyrim LE newest version of your mod to date and the patches for deviouscursedloot and dd BRRF are used.

Maybe update the Filepage with a Requisite header and just write none if there arent any.

Thank you very much!

There is a line in UD_AbadonPlug_RenderScript that calls DD's vibrate function (located in zadLibs) with 3600 duration. This is done so the function is given enough time to cause the orgasms set in UD's MCM for Abadon's Finisher, at which point the function is stopped manually.

Line in question, in function "finisher" :

libs.VibrateEffect(getWearer(), 5, 3600) ;vibrate for one hour, will stop after orgasm are met

The problem is that "VibrateEffect" handles its duration value as a faction rank, which is capped by the game at 127. No matter how big the duration passed to the function is, it will get clamped to 1-126 by the "SetVibrating" function (also in zadLibs) to be used as a faction rank.

Usually, that's enough time to complete UD's default required orgasms, especially since "VibrateEffect" doesn't count time spent in its animations, but if a user sets the MCM orgasm requirements very high then the 126 duration may not suffice resulting in soft-breaking the Abadon quest. The silver lining is that, from what I understand, the Abadon script will not stop waiting for orgasms so triggering the vibrating function again through any means should allow it to progress its counter when the player orgasms.

A solution would be to listen to "DeviceVibrateEffectStart" and "DeviceVibrateEffectStop" events, which fire when "VibrateEffect" starts and ends respectively, and start the function again if its ending was detected while Abadon's Finisher wasn't done.

Or maybe make copy of "VibrateEffect" for the Abadon Plug to use, and edit it to handle its duration as a simple Int instead of a faction rank.

Edited by abdulah2

Inflatable plugs are mildly broken.  If you inflate a plug multiple times, you’ll get orgasm after orgasm (one per time you inflated it).

I suggest a two-fold solution.  
1. Only allow an inflation once every half hour or hour of in-game time.

2. Have an option to fully inflate any given plug. This option could coincide with some additional side effect as well, but up to you.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:40 PM, abdulah2 said:

There is a line in UD_AbadonPlug_RenderScript that calls DD's vibrate function (located in zadLibs) with 3600 duration. This is done so the function is given enough time to cause the orgasms set in UD's MCM for Abadon's Finisher, at which point the function is stopped manually.

Line in question, in function "finisher" :

libs.VibrateEffect(getWearer(), 5, 3600) ;vibrate for one hour, will stop after orgasm are met

The problem is that "VibrateEffect" handles its duration value as a faction rank, which is capped by the game at 127. No matter how big the duration passed to the function is, it will get clamped to 1-126 by the "SetVibrating" function (also in zadLibs) to be used as a faction rank.

Usually, that's enough time to complete UD's default required orgasms, especially since "VibrateEffect" doesn't count time spent in its animations, but if a user sets the MCM orgasm requirements very high then the 126 duration may not suffice resulting in soft-breaking the Abadon quest. The silver lining is that, from what I understand, the Abadon script will not stop waiting for orgasms so triggering the vibrating function again through any means should allow it to progress its counter when the player orgasms.

A solution would be to listen to "DeviceVibrateEffectStart" and "DeviceVibrateEffectStop" events, which fire when "VibrateEffect" starts and ends respectively, and start the function again if its ending was detected while Abadon's Finisher wasn't done.

Or maybe make copy of "VibrateEffect" for the Abadon Plug to use, and edit it to handle its duration as a simple Int instead of a faction rank.

Nice find! Will fix it for now by adding while cycle so the vib function will reply itself untill orgasm count is met. Thanks for the finding!image.png.bc12974bd319adcd7f150a87e9a051f3.png 

On 12/19/2021 at 5:48 AM, Daedalus69 said:

Hey is there any PRequisite mod since i can struggle out of arm restraints with the shortcut but cant select any items in the Inventory and get the Menu to pop up that is seen in your screenshots. When I click on devices there just pops up the normal dd popup with the difference that only put on and carry on are shown and carry on tries to unlock the device.

Skyrim LE newest version of your mod to date and the patches for deviouscursedloot and dd BRRF are used.

Maybe update the Filepage with a Requisite header and just write none if there arent any.

Thank you very much!

Do you have patches at the end of your mod order?

23 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Inflatable plugs are mildly broken.  If you inflate a plug multiple times, you’ll get orgasm after orgasm (one per time you inflated it).

I suggest a two-fold solution.  
1. Only allow an inflation once every half hour or hour of in-game time.

2. Have an option to fully inflate any given plug. This option could coincide with some additional side effect as well, but up to you.

That is normal DD behavier if i remember correctly. But i can try to edit it so the chance for orgasm is not 100% (MCM option can be added). I will also try to implement the wait time for inflation. But i will only do it for the option of player inflating it itself. So if plug will try to inflate itself or somebody else inflate it, no timer will be used. The option of inflating the plug to maximum is also interesting one. I think it can be implement quit easily. But I'm curious what side effect do you have on mind?

3 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

That is normal DD behavier if i remember correctly. But i can try to edit it so the chance for orgasm is not 100% (MCM option can be added). I will also try to implement the wait time for inflation. But i will only do it for the option of player inflating it itself. So if plug will try to inflate itself or somebody else inflate it, no timer will be used. The option of inflating the plug to maximum is also interesting one. I think it can be implement quit easily. But I'm curious what side effect do you have on mind?

Not sure.  Had a couple ideas.  Maybe it could equip another piece of bondage gear, like an armbinder or piercings.  Maybe even another inflatable plug to pair it with (if one doesn't exist already).  Perhaps even put the player into chastity to make it even harder to remove.

1. Version of skyrim: SE
  2. Version of mod: 1.61
  3. Used patches: DD and DCL patch

At first the mod worked great with no issues but maybe an hour into the game the MCM menu for Unforgiving Devices stopped responding (All the other menus worked). Also at first the popup menu when interacting with a device in the inventory opened instantly but after playing awhile it started to appear after a few seconds and now it takes around 5 minutes for the UD menu to open.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:11 AM, jeremydickson195 said:
  1. Version of skyrim: SE
  2. Version of mod: 1.61
  3. Used patches: DD and DCL patch

At first the mod worked great with no issues but maybe an hour into the game the MCM menu for Unforgiving Devices stopped responding (All the other menus worked). Also at first the popup menu when interacting with a device in the inventory opened instantly but after playing awhile it started to appear after a few seconds and now it takes around 5 minutes for the UD menu to open.

Sounds like some problem with events. From my understanding of skyrim engine, if event is created it gets putted in stack of some sort. From this stack the events get procces one by one. Problem is if there are too much events created. Pressing the key is also event, so if the stack have too much values, procces time for this can take long time. But idk if thats exactly how it works. For now i have removed some implementations which were creating too much events. Also, if you want you can send me your save file so i can take a look in ReSaver to see whats causing the problem (or you can try to take a look yourself, it should tell you what is wrong).

Regarding the MCM, something similiar was happening before, but the issue was fixed already. But i didn't try SE version in long time so its possible that its SE sky-ui specific bug.

Hey, buddy, I have encountered some problems, but I don't know why it is caused, version 1.61,DD and DCL patch;
First of all, I am the guy who localized Chinese some time ago. I used the tool "XTranslator" to complete it. Will my misoperation of a certain pex content cause this problem?
Next is the conflict with a certain mod? But I did not install the mod to modify the DD unlock options. Well, SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm) is installed, but this seems to have nothing to do with it. .
In addition, the orgasm event from SLSO does not seem to trigger Debuff?

Good luck!

Edited by Iceriny

I tested a full run with abadon plug and it ran pretty well. Vibrations wont stack and cancel each other out anymore and the final finisher went normal aswell.
Alltho the log spam went up quite alot with all the GetActorExposure.

Now onto the errors:

These errors happend between the GetActorExposure spam from time to time. I didnt see these errors in previous version so i guess they are related to this beta build?

[01/02/2022 - 11:21:12AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.psc" Line 55

[01/02/2022 - 11:22:25AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundIdle.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundIdle.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundIdle.psc" Line 40

[01/02/2022 - 11:23:26AM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.psc" Line 26

[01/02/2022 - 11:25:50AM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.psc" Line 26

[01/02/2022 - 11:29:28AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.psc" Line 55

[01/02/2022 - 11:33:17AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.psc" Line 39

[01/02/2022 - 11:34:46AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[01/02/2022 - 11:38:15AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundMedium.psc" Line 39

[01/02/2022 - 11:48:35AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[01/02/2022 - 11:53:59AM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.OnUpdate() - "zadx_SndEffectSuitSoundSlow.psc" Line 26

[01/02/2022 - 12:17:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

And then this error happend when the abadon plug reached full strength and the Cursed Abadon Straitjacket Event took place:

[01/02/2022 - 12:20:22PM] WARNING: Property UD_SentientChance on script UD_CustomPiercing_RenderScript attached to Item 28 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This one happend a while after the straitjacket was equiped (script was trying to do something with the Abadon Belt?):

[01/02/2022 - 12:25:11PM] WARNING: Property UD_LootMultiplier on script UD_CustomBelt_RenderScript attached to Item 32 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I hope this helps a bit in hunting down bugs/errors. This ran pretty well for a beta build and i'll keep fiddling around and see if i can find more.

Thanks for beta release. There is a noticable performance improvement, however new plug system is a little bit wonky. Random plug inflations can bypass orgasm meter and cause immediate orgasm, Controllable plug is not being recognized on random vibs and can cause vibration stacking, heard 3 separate instances of buzzing at once, probably can be even 4 if DD also triggers them, and it apparently can trigger plugs for a few seconds. Not sure, but it seems that Controllable plugs doesn't gradually increase in strength anymore on struggle triggers, when armbinder/belt enables it.
Same keybinds for both action key and special key are still bugged and 'forget' previously used device.
Caught a really strange issue where some minigame (which I probably canceled very fast) overlapped on other minigames, causing spontaneous AV flashing. It become save-baked, reload didn't help. I guess there is some sort of thread un-safe code there.
Expanded animation sets sometimes include bound horny animations when hands are free, a bit weird.

Edited by BreadDain

I had a good run through the new lovely beta, here's my findings:

1) Abadon Clitoral Piercings has their vibrator turned on all the time, on the page with details it's listed as strength 75 (INF). I think it's a bit overkill, removing the punishment of having them activated by attempt to escape devices. Also when they apply restraint no message box appears, unlike for nipple piercings and plugs.

2) Sometimes device slots can get "stuck" i.e. item unlocked and removed, but it stays on the debug page and not getting removed. Possible solutions: a) add debug command to the slot to clean up the slot, b) from time to time (maybe after each device unequip or once a minute or two?) run a script to check that each slot actually has proper worn device, if not - clean up those slots.

3) Damage health thing, it's quite a long standing issue, actually, from previous versions. It looks like it eats up PCs health, reaching the level when PC has only 5 HP! Shouldn't this HP damage be temporary and regen over the time? For now it's not...

4) Iron yoke escape struggle anim is from breast yoke, really minor issue.

But still, I'm loving the new system, it makes a lot of sense, keep it up! And those piercings are actually working now, love it!

On 1/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Iceriny said:

Hey, buddy, I have encountered some problems, but I don't know why it is caused, version 1.61,DD and DCL patch;

What problems?

On 1/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Iceriny said:

Will my misoperation of a certain pex content cause this problem?

Its possible if you translate something which shouldn't be translated.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:54 AM, fp205022 said:

I feel like the vibrator sounds are a lot quieter than they used to be, and aren't varied. I coulda fucked something up somewhere but I swear something's off.

Will give it a look

On 1/3/2022 at 11:01 PM, greatwulf said:

I tested a full run with abadon plug and it ran pretty well. Vibrations wont stack and cancel each other out anymore and the final finisher went normal aswell.
Alltho the log spam went up quite alot with all the GetActorExposure.

Now onto the errors:

Fixed most of the erros except for sound related ones (the ones with suit). I have no idea why it is happening, so i will give it more attention.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:37 AM, BreadDain said:

Random plug inflations can bypass orgasm meter and cause immediate orgasm, : fixed

Controllable plug is not being recognized on random vibs : fixed

and can cause vibration stacking, heard 3 separate instances of buzzing at once, probably can be even 4 if DD also triggers them, and it apparently can trigger plugs for a few seconds. : This is feature. I wanted to have every vib function its own sound. But result may not be what i expected.

Not sure, but it seems that Controllable plugs doesn't gradually increase in strength anymore on struggle triggers, when armbinder/belt enables it. : Fixed
Same keybinds for both action key and special key are still bugged and 'forget' previously used device. : Will fix
Caught a really strange issue where some minigame (which I probably canceled very fast) overlapped on other minigames, causing spontaneous AV flashing. It become save-baked, reload didn't help. I guess there is some sort of thread un-safe code there. : Hopefully fixed
Expanded animation sets sometimes include bound horny animations when hands are free, a bit weird. : Fixed, forgot that DD use for straitjackets default non-bound animations, so when editing the straitjacket animations, i was also editing default animation

On 1/4/2022 at 12:24 PM, notwavman said:

I had a good run through the new lovely beta, here's my findings:

1) Abadon Clitoral Piercings has their vibrator turned on all the time, on the page with details it's listed as strength 75 (INF). I think it's a bit overkill, removing the punishment of having them activated by attempt to escape devices. : For now i made them much weaker, also nipple piercings will have much reduced orgasm rate, but bigger arousal rate

Also when they apply restraint no message box appears, unlike for nipple piercings and plugs. : Will fix, i will have in general to take a look in to inventory script and edit it. I will either remove all message boxes, or add the mssing ones

2) Sometimes device slots can get "stuck" i.e. item unlocked and removed, but it stays on the debug page and not getting removed. Possible solutions: a) add debug command to the slot to clean up the slot, b) from time to time (maybe after each device unequip or once a minute or two?) run a script to check that each slot actually has proper worn device, if not - clean up those slots. : For now i added debug option to fix the slot. This will remove all copies (devices which are registered more times) and also remove all unused devices. But i don't have way to test this because i can't replicate the issue. Will probably have to use DCL to spawn bunch of devices and pray that it will bug out.

3) Damage health thing, it's quite a long standing issue, actually, from previous versions. It looks like it eats up PCs health, reaching the level when PC has only 5 HP! Shouldn't this HP damage be temporary and regen over the time? For now it's not... : Are you refering to minigames which damage health? Or what do you mean? Minigames have trigger to turn them off when actor reaches certain HP. This value is bigger then 5 so actor doesn't die.

4) Iron yoke escape struggle anim is from breast yoke, really minor issue. : Will fix

Also, i have reworked how controllable plugs work. From now on they will work pretty much same like normal plugs, with exception they can be turned off. They will instead of charge just use very long vib. function. Landing crits will remove some time from its duration. Failing crit will increase the value, etc. In general, it will work exactly the same, but it will be better using because of using already existing things, saving some memory and compute time.

On 1/7/2022 at 7:46 AM, notwavman said:

About 3) - I'm referring to health damage after forced Abadon orgasms. Eventually PCs maximum health becomes equal to 5 and do not gets restored. Wrong function used on those events for health damage?

I see what you mean now. I had implemented that once player health would drop below 5, it would set player health to 5. Problem is that i fucked up and instead of forcing current player health to 5, i forced player maximum health to 5 ?. So fixed.

Also regarding older reports:

On 1/4/2022 at 1:37 AM, BreadDain said:

Same keybinds for both action key and special key are still bugged and 'forget' previously used device. - Fixed