6 hours ago, BreadDain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

89097389_.png.4f6c32a8bcf23256def79c3891ca43c3.png

I am reaaaally curios what's going on here, why UD put its scripts in AddItemMenu

In my save files, I see a lot of Script Instance refrences to DCL, DDe, and ZaZ under AddItemMenu in my save file as well.  I'd guess is that AddItemMenu is putting that in there for some reason.

Also, all the references in mine are to items.  In UD's case, the Script Instances were all DD items of various sorts that I'm guessing UD was patching.

Edited by freddurst7

Hello Ihatemykite,

A question: Is lockpicking as tiring as struggle? If yes, would you consider making it less tiring?

I'd thought about this because IMHO Struggling and Cutting are both very physical activities, while lockpicking is more like dexterity/patience. It can be tiring if the lock is at a hard-to-reach place, but I think it is much less strenous exercise than the other 2 methods.

Also a bit of feedback: if the patch is not at the end of the load order, DD mods can cause problems. Like Laura's shop.

Thanks,

M

On 10/25/2021 at 9:16 PM, BreadDain said:

Bugs: interacting with Abadon plug from follower inventory during Abadon quest produces quest-related message spam (hunger immeasurable bla bla), which doesn't equip set on you but breaks a minigame from going on.

Can you tell me how to replicate the bug?

Clicking on device after choosing interaction is not safe, it transfers render item to follower and... you know how it goes when script and render items are separated. Black hole, supernova.

Found what you mean. Working on fix.

When a plug ceases to vibrate it breaks struggle animation (???).

Not much to do about it. This is how framework works. It just terminate any animations when vibration ends. Only thing i can do is to add check so if minigame is on and player is not in animation, new animation will be played.

Cannot use Z skills when arms are bound. At least permit shouting?

What do you mean with Z skills?

Note: a follower can grab Abadon plug during the quest without consequences and drag it infinitely within their inventory. Maybe make it more devious, huh? Something like "Plug realizes that you attempt to trick it, and instead of punishing your betrayed follower, it controls their mind and orders to overwhelm you. With a supernatural strength, your follower easily pins you to the ground and forces the plug inside you." Maybe some flavour where the plug also commands your follower to restrain you with a set of devices instead of plug spawning them on you.

Sound interesting. Will do it once i fix current issues.

Another note: not sure if Sentient devices work anymore like they were before, triggering vibs every time you try to struggle out of them, they seem to only trigger timed effects now. Edited the belt to be 100% sentient, but it barely responded to any touching, paired struggle didn't trigger it for sure.

Will give it a look.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:34 AM, BreadDain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

89097389_.png.4f6c32a8bcf23256def79c3891ca43c3.png

I am reaaaally curios what's going on here, why UD put its scripts in AddItemMenu

From my understanding, additemmenu adds some unreachable container for every loaded mod. Then when the container is opened, it fills it with items from said mod (or maybe its filled right on start, i think there is always little lag every time few second in to new game. Disabling additemmenu removes this lag). All this items are then saved in savefile. Because all the inventory devices have scripts, this scripts are saved too. I recommend not using additemenu on serious playthrough, because drastically increase the size of savefile, making saving/autosaving take longer.

19 hours ago, freddurst7 said:

In my save files, I see a lot of Script Instance refrences to DCL, DDe, and ZaZ under AddItemMenu in my save file as well.  I'd guess is that AddItemMenu is putting that in there for some reason.

Also, all the references in mine are to items.  In UD's case, the Script Instances were all DD items of various sorts that I'm guessing UD was patching.

^

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A question: Is lockpicking as tiring as struggle? If yes, would you consider making it less tiring?

I'd thought about this because IMHO Struggling and Cutting are both very physical activities, while lockpicking is more like dexterity/patience. It can be tiring if the lock is at a hard-to-reach place, but I think it is much less strenous exercise than the other 2 methods.

Problem is that from feedback i get, lockpicking is already too easy. I have to make it somehow harder. Making it less tiring will make it too much OP. But i will think about it, or i will add some MCM slider which allows to change how much stats are used (relative in %, like 10-200%).

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Also a bit of feedback: if the patch is not at the end of the load order, DD mods can cause problems. Like Laura's shop.

What problems does Lauras shop cause? If i remember correctly there was nothing which overwritten by that mod (but didn't try last version yet).

23 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Can you tell me how to replicate the bug?

Plug should be already inside the player during the quest, trade with follower, click on your plug, try to get help removing it.

24 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

What do you mean with Z skills?

Shouts, transformation, special skills that are used with Z key by default. Can't Pray (Wintersun), can't open AddItemMenu, cannot shout while hands are bound.

26 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

From my understanding, additemmenu adds some unreachable container for every loaded mod. Then when the container is opened, it fills it with items from said mod (or maybe its filled right on start, i think there is always little lag every time few second in to new game. Disabling additemmenu removes this lag). All this items are then saved in savefile. Because all the inventory devices have scripts, this scripts are saved too. I recommend not using additemenu on serious playthrough, because drastically increase the size of savefile, making saving/autosaving take longer.

Yeah those should be script references items, which are 'unplayable'. And I was actually tracking down ILS issue, which is somehow connected to SKSE co-save files, struggling for a while with it with some positive progress. Not relevant for this mod I guess.

59 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Problem is that from feedback i get, lockpicking is already too easy. I have to make it somehow harder. Making it less tiring will make it too much OP. But i will think about it, or i will add some MCM slider which allows to change how much stats are used (relative in %, like 10-200%).

I see. How about this: Add a visible timer to the lockpicking minigame. The timer length depends on the difficulty of the lock (less time for harder locks) and the skill of the player (+1-2 sec / 10 skill or something). The player has to finish the lockpicking within the time limit or the lock jams or the lockpick breaks. Or something along these lines, basically limit the time for the lockpicking. Now I'm not sure if this is doable, but when I pitched this idea years ago, people said even the lockpick minigame was not possible.

1 hour ago, ihatemykite said:

What problems does Lauras shop cause?

What I experienced that some restraints didn't have your menu to interact with them. Gags, blindfolds. When i moved the DD patch to the end of the load order, I had no more issues.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

I see. How about this: Add a visible timer to the lockpicking minigame. The timer length depends on the difficulty of the lock (less time for harder locks) and the skill of the player (+1-2 sec / 10 skill or something). The player has to finish the lockpicking within the time limit or the lock jams or the lockpick breaks. Or something along these lines, basically limit the time for the lockpicking. Now I'm not sure if this is doable, but when I pitched this idea years ago, people said even the lockpick minigame was not possible.

What I experienced that some restraints didn't have your menu to interact with them. Gags, blindfolds. When i moved the DD patch to the end of the load order, I had no more issues.

That sounds like cool idea. I think it should be passible. Just adding some paralel clock and then force closing the minigame when times up. I will give it a try sometime

Also here is new beta version Unforgiving devices delta 1.61 beta2.zip. This times its delta. This means it only contains files that were updated, so i don't need to deal with fomod again. Just install as normal BUT it needs to be loaded after main mod so it correctly overwrittes the files. Main changes in this mode are that now the container menu will close when opening device menu with npc. Also fixed issue with sentient devices (this wasn't even bug, i just forget to implement the feature back after adding npc support ?).

Edited by ihatemykite
5 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Also fixed issue with sentient devices (this wasn't even bug, i just forget to implement the feature back after adding npc support ?).

And here I was thinking "Hey, did he actually made it casual? This 1.6 is forgiving as hell"

First of all - really great mod! Thanks for making it!

Would it be possible to make the lockpicking harder by using different lockpicking difficulties? I see that on yoke it is "adept" whereas on a collar or other stuff it is also "adept". I think yoke should be more "expert"/"master" and some simple cuffs maybe easier than adept. I feel there needs to be more variety in difficulty, depending on the item.

11 hours ago, marmada said:

Would it be possible to make the lockpicking harder by using different lockpicking difficulties? I see that on yoke it is "adept" whereas on a collar or other stuff it is also "adept". I think yoke should be more "expert"/"master" and some simple cuffs maybe easier than adept. I feel there needs to be more variety in difficulty, depending on the item.

What I would suggest, that there should be a couple of factors:

Can you reach the lock?

It builds up from a few factors:

- The restraint itself. For example you can't reach the lock on a worn armbinder, but easy for a leg cuff.

- The effects of restraints on each other. For example if the character wears a mutton (fingerless gloves), she can't open anything. Or the lock is under some other restraint.

- Are the hands tied in some way. The easiest to say is if the character's hands/arms are tied, she has to free those first before she can do anything else.

If you can't reach the lock, the lockpicking minigame is not available at all.

OK, let's say you can reach the lock and you can try to open it.

The lock difficulty could have these factors:

- A random number between 1-100 (maybe just 1-50?). The higher, the more difficult the lock is. For example 81-100 - Master. 1-20 - Easy .

- The MCM setting for overall difficulty. Adds to the random number. For example Hard can mean a +50, so every lock has a minimum of 51 difficulty (Adept).

- The visibility of the lock. Tbh, I don't think this should affect the lockpicking much, as when you do lockpicking, you don't see the insides of the lock anyway. Maybe hearing is more important?

- The lock's own properties. Just a few ideas: Keyhole cover (+1-3 Lockpicking minigame to remove the cover 1st), Rusty (+10 difficulty), Primitive (-10-20 difficulty), High-Security lock (+10-50 difficulty), Sentient (+1-50 difficulty), etc.

It is fine if the difficulty goes over 100, as we already established that the lock is reachable. It will be simply a Master lock.

This way the locks can be vastly varied.

Minimalistic version:

The lock difficulty depends on these factors:

- Base number comes from restraint itself (how hard to reach the lock). 0-100

- Modified by MCM overall difficulty setting. For example Hard is +50.

Add the 2 numbers together. Anything over 100 can't be lockpicked.

That's all for minimalistic. :)

Edited by monsta88
14 hours ago, marmada said:

First of all - really great mod! Thanks for making it!

The difficulty itself is taken from original devices from framework (in case of patched devices). I just chack the LockPickEscapeChance variable and set the lockpick difficulty accordingly. But there may be some space for improvements in the algorithm. Here it is

if inventoryScript.LockPickEscapeChance >= 50.0
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 1 ;Novic
elseif inventoryScript.LockPickEscapeChance >= 25.0
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 25 ;Apprentice
elseif inventoryScript.LockPickEscapeChance >= 12.0
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 50 ;Adept
elseif inventoryScript.LockPickEscapeChance >= 5.0
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 75 ;Expert
elseif inventoryScript.LockPickEscapeChance > 0.0
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 100	;Master
else 
     device.UD_LockpickDifficulty = 255 ;Requires Key
endif

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Can you reach the lock?

It builds up from a few factors:

- The restraint itself. For example you can't reach the lock on a worn armbinder, but easy for a leg cuff.

- The effects of restraints on each other. For example if the character wears a mutton (fingerless gloves), she can't open anything. Or the lock is under some other restraint.

- Are the hands tied in some way. The easiest to say is if the character's hands/arms are tied, she has to free those first before she can do anything else.

This is actually already implemented, but it was changed recently. There is variable called UD_LockAccessDifficulty which have value 0-100. And every second of minigame there is just check if random number is bigger then the return variable from function getLockAccesChance(). If yes, the lockpick minigame will open. But this was before. Now i have redone it in following way: To start open the lockpick minigame, player have to crit the device. Chance of crit is directly based on getLockAccesChance(). Failing the crit does nothing for now.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The lock difficulty could have these factors:

- A random number between 1-100 (maybe just 1-50?). The higher, the more difficult the lock is. For example 81-100 - Master. 1-20 - Easy .

- The MCM setting for overall difficulty. Adds to the random number. For example Hard can mean a +50, so every lock has a minimum of 51 difficulty (Adept).

- The visibility of the lock. Tbh, I don't think this should affect the lockpicking much, as when you do lockpicking, you don't see the insides of the lock anyway. Maybe hearing is more important?

- The lock's own properties. Just a few ideas: Keyhole cover (+1-3 Lockpicking minigame to remove the cover 1st), Rusty (+10 difficulty), Primitive (-10-20 difficulty), High-Security lock (+10-50 difficulty), Sentient (+1-50 difficulty), etc.

Like the idea with locks properties. This could technicaly be done with modifiers, but i will first have to update the system.

For some reason, activating this mod immediatly puts on a hobble dress straitjacket (red) on my character and for some reason, it's not in my inventory so I can never remove it (not even the escape mechanics can detect them, nor other mods like Devious Helpers) making this mod completely unusable.

And it's not Devious Lore interfering. I just checked.

Has anyone else had that problem?

20 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Like the idea with locks properties. This could technicaly be done with modifiers, but i will first have to update the system.

Great to hear. :)

While I'm on a roll:

It would be nice that restraints would have at least that much locks as it is visible on the 3D object.

So a Yoke should have 3, arm cuffs 2 (one for each arm), Armbinder 2 (I think I saw that much), etc. More is also OK, even if it is not logical/visible.

Some restraints does not have visible ones, so any number is OK.

Peace,

M

Latest beta report:

- Can't help follower to pick device
- Gagged follower talks (not sure if original DD mutes her tho?)
- Can't command to pick locks
- There is still some sort of lag during minigames which makes hitting criticals impossible. Had myself and my follower totally bound and struggle happened in exterior cell. Was less laggy the less devices we had.
- Ankle chains behave weirdly, going into 'Unused' state after first interaction see below
- Interaction key goes insane after follower's device interaction. It tries to fetch random device from follower. Your last device becomes broken.
- Re-verified issue when sometimes AV stop regenerating without reason, presumably incorrect debuff removal and 'av'ratemult calculation.
- Unlock all used on NPC works really poorly, loop breaks after 1-2 cycles, 1 item got broken.
- Unregister actor button doesn't do anything on NPC. Bugged 2 items, the last failsave failed. Happens when 2 same type items are getting stacked upon each other, I guess because DCL was trying to equp her with something but device reload made it think that there is no device on her and it decided to equip it once again.
- Cant ask follower to help to unlock a device with a key, no matter if she or me possess it.
- Think there was some sort of randomized punishment for followers when they helped like getting hands bound, on early 1.6... doesn't work now
- Seems like belt sentience currently does nothing.
- Abadon quest still cannot be finished after plug removal, and plug's render object is still equipped.
- You can actually plug follower with Abadon's, and even tho it mostly works ok, helping with plug removal is a mess, you can't participate in minigame.
- Seems like some resistances aspects are not working with paired struggle. Cursed sj stripped pretty easy in duo.

Edited by BreadDain
On 10/29/2021 at 9:08 PM, BreadDain said:

Latest beta report:

- Can't help follower to pick device - Fixed
- Gagged follower talks (not sure if original DD mutes her tho?) - Thats also normal for DD if i remember correctly. Only if both player and npc is gagged, then the dialogue is not avaible
- Can't command to pick locks - Fixed
- There is still some sort of lag during minigames which makes hitting criticals impossible. Had myself and my follower totally bound and struggle happened in exterior cell. Was less laggy the less devices we had. - Did some optimalizations again. But this is pretty much last ones possible. I was also thinking if the delay is not caused by your custom HUd which i have seen before. There is always small delay before the widget start flashing, indicating the crit. Maybe i will add mcm option to add delay before the crit key is checked
- Interaction key goes insane after follower's device interaction. It tries to fetch random device from follower. Your last device becomes broken. - Fixed
- Re-verified issue when sometimes AV stop regenerating without reason, presumably incorrect debuff removal and 'av'ratemult calculation. - didn't manage to replicate the bug
- Unlock all used on NPC works really poorly, loop breaks after 1-2 cycles, 1 item got broken. - Hopefully fixed
- Unregister actor button doesn't do anything on NPC. Bugged 2 items, the last failsave failed. Happens when 2 same type items are getting stacked upon each other, I guess because DCL was trying to equp her with something but device reload made it think that there is no device on her and it decided to equip it once again. - Fixed
- Cant ask follower to help to unlock a device with a key, no matter if she or me possess it. - Fixed (or didn't manage ot replicate)
- Think there was some sort of randomized punishment for followers when they helped like getting hands bound, on early 1.6... doesn't work now - Nope
- Seems like belt sentience currently does nothing. - No issue found. The belt sentient move activate random wearer plug.
- Abadon quest still cannot be finished after plug removal, and plug's render object is still equipped. - Fixed (or didn't manage ot replicate)
- You can actually plug follower with Abadon's, and even tho it mostly works ok, helping with plug removal is a mess, you can't participate in minigame. - Fixed
- Seems like some resistances aspects are not working with paired struggle. Cursed sj stripped pretty easy in duo. - This is balance issue. But it makes sence that getting help from other will make escape much easier

On 10/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, BreadDain said:

Got an idea for russian roulette: change DCL to self-bondage only mode, carry 1 Abadon and 5 different other plugs, with a belt. ?

Can you elaborate?

13 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Did some optimalizations again. But this is pretty much last ones possible. I was also thinking if the delay is not caused by your custom HUd which i have seen before. There is always small delay before the widget start flashing, indicating the crit. Maybe i will add mcm option to add delay before the crit key is checked

Lag only appears for UD minigame, vanilla flashes and changes are lag-free. It's Less Intrusive Hud with bar texture replacers, but everything is pretty much vanilla, just positions are changed. I am more inclined to believe that's hardware/SE-specific instead, or just everything together with latter mod additions.

Re-verified issue when sometimes AV stop regenerating without reason, presumably incorrect debuff removal and 'av'ratemult calculation. - didn't manage to replicate the bug

Might be some engine issue, or one which was introduced by one of the 'fixes'. Didn't see it outside of UD though, maybe because it happens so rare that it requires a lot of AV fuckery to reproduce. Will look into that more.

Can you elaborate?

Deviously Cursed Loot has a Self-Bondage trigger or loot punishment, which makes you equip random devices that you are carrying within your inventory. Basically it 'pulls the trigger' with one 'chamber slot' being 'loaded' with nasty Abadon Plug (if it can be equipped tho, didn't happen once to me yet, but I wasn't trying). So there should be a chance of starting the curse involuntary.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, ihatemykite said:
On 10/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, freddurst7 said:

At the end of the Chloe quest in DCL, not all of the devices unequip properly when the Dollmaker unlocks you and almost all the devices still show up in the UD Debug menu.  I managed to remove the devices that were stuck on through the debug menu but they still are listed there and reequipping anything to try to clear it ends up with it being inescapable even though you have the proper key it won't let you unlock it.

I managed to get past it by disabling UD + Plugins, reloading from a save prior to the end of the quest, and then talking to the Dollmaker to have her release me.  I then saved, re-enabled them all and loaded.  It got confused with Chloe's status since I hadn't freed her before re-enabling UD, but a recycleactor fixed that.

Edit: Yeah, that broke everything.  Now no devices are recognized by UD.

Found the issue. Forget to add quest keyword to formlist. Working on the fix.

On 11/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, ihatemykite said:

- Unregister actor button doesn't do anything on NPC. Bugged 2 items, the last failsave failed. Happens when 2 same type items are getting stacked upon each other, I guess because DCL was trying to equp her with something but device reload made it think that there is no device on her and it decided to equip it once again. - Fixed

Does this mean that DCL's Chloe's Quest should work on the next beta release?  It looks like two separate issues.

Edit: I tried Beta 2 and it still had a glitch where the gloves showed up in the debug menu but weren't equipped and the vibrator was visibly equipped but not equipped in the inventory or in the debug menu.  Equipping and then removing both items worked this time. however, on the first attempt and so now it seems to be at least fixable. 

What was left of the glitch could have been partly because I loaded the save right before the Dollmaker removes them all instead of before the time that they first got equipped, so a flag might have gotten glitched at equip time and re-equipping them and removing them synced it all back up.

Then I ran into another glitch when I went to the next part of the quest with the rope master in Makarth.  The "Simple Wrist Bindings" had what looked like correct stats when I clicked on 'details' showing that they should have a 30% chance to be cut and -36 or so P but the only option that came up was "Struggle Uselessly" so I had to use the debug menu to get rid of them again.  The next few phases with the rope master seemed correct, though.

Edited by freddurst7
On 11/7/2021 at 2:47 AM, BreadDain said:

Might be some engine issue, or one which was introduced by one of the 'fixes'. Didn't see it outside of UD though, maybe because it happens so rare that it requires a lot of AV fuckery to reproduce. Will look into that more.

This seems to consistently happen for me when I pick locks, cut devices, or otherwise, successfully remove a device by wearing it down. It's almost as if the scripts do everything they are supposed to (remove the device, apply the struggling debuff, BUT do not acctually apply the associated MGEF, so the game does not know to remove it after a given amount of time.)

That said, a simple quick save and reload fixes the AV issue in almost every case it has occurred for me.

UD just spooked me out with 'Mysterious voice' commenting atronach summon with a loud Nord voice "By Ysmir this will not end well.". Right after device struggle.

Edit: right after I've posted this tried to summon next one:

Spoiler

1366950016_.png.6012a26cb266e7f7affd4157324579bf.png

Edited by BreadDain

Update, yay! *Intense sounds of plugs going in*

First and foremost want to report that updating to the most recent version midsave without purging DD formlists will break your devices, you won't be able to unlock them. But is still doable by cleaning out whole DD mods family from save file. Note: seems like update affects only existing devices, new appear to be ok.

Tested these on dirty save, so might require verification:
- UD ignores catsuits and equips straitjackets over them, bugging the latter without possibility to repair
- Struggling from device and opening an inventory quickly after removes the device only partially. Edit: nevermind, device is getting reverted back even if I don't open the inventory. It is still visible but has no interaction item in inventory. Presumably something with device list update, it just 'updates' back on player, it doesn't happen constantly.
- There is a version-persistent bug, if your start struggling again, a minigame strats, UI appears but then it immediately cancels itself, inflicting a debuff.

Will continue expanding this.

Edited by BreadDain
On 11/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, freddurst7 said:

Then I ran into another glitch when I went to the next part of the quest with the rope master in Makarth.  The "Simple Wrist Bindings" had what looked like correct stats when I clicked on 'details' showing that they should have a 30% chance to be cut and -36 or so P but the only option that came up was "Struggle Uselessly" so I had to use the debug menu to get rid of them again.  The next few phases with the rope master seemed correct, though.

Simple Wrist Bindings have arm cuffs keyword instead of heavy bondage keyword. Will try to fix this.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:41 PM, BreadDain said:

UD just spooked me out with 'Mysterious voice' commenting atronach summon with a loud Nord voice "By Ysmir this will not end well.". Right after device struggle.

Edit: right after I've posted this tried to summon next one:

Reveal hidden contents

1366950016_.png.6012a26cb266e7f7affd4157324579bf.png

wtf

22 hours ago, xyzfs said:

Can I ask you what are the incompatibilities with devious lore? I'd really like to pair this mod with DL npc features (guards, blacksmiths, fences). Or does anyone knows of a mod that does similar things (NPCs helping out of DDs)?

Devious lore creates too much device scripts, which makes saving much longer. Combination of this with fact that scripts in my mod are several times bigger that normal DD script is recipe for problem

17 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Tested these on dirty save, so might require verification:
- UD ignores catsuits and equips straitjackets over them, bugging the latter without possibility to repair

Will give it a look

17 hours ago, BreadDain said:

- There is a version-persistent bug, if your start struggling again, a minigame strats, UI appears but then it immediately cancels itself, inflicting a debuff.

Can you elaborate? Struggling again, like after finishing the minigame?

50 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Can you elaborate? Struggling again, like after finishing the minigame?

What happens by step:

• You struggle normally with minigame
  • Something interrupts the minigame, I am not sure if is an event like orgasm or device equipment or something else
  • You try to struggle again
  • Minigame UI appears and shuts down immediately, indicating that minigame started and stopped, exhaustion debuff appears.

Notable thing about this is that it only bugs out specific types of struggle. For example, I cannot use Moderate Struggle but may start Desperate one.
From technical perspective it feels like some sort of 'flag' is getting inverted temporarily.

Also inventory item for Abadon Plug is still not being unequipped/removed correctly, quest ends, item set is getting equipped and UD unregisters the plug, but in inventory it still appears to be equipped, although not locked.

Edited by BreadDain
2 hours ago, BreadDain said:

What happens by step:

• You struggle normally with minigame
  • Something interrupts the minigame, I am not sure if is an event like orgasm or device equipment or something else
  • You try to struggle again
  • Minigame UI appears and shuts down immediately, indicating that minigame started and stopped, exhaustion debuff appears.

DIdn't manage to replicate. But only orgasm/edge can stop the minigame (or player by pressing the key). Does it say something, like that player is too exhausted  to continue struggling?

2 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Notable thing about this is that it only bugs out specific types of struggle. For example, I cannot use Moderate Struggle but may start Desperate one.

From technical perspective it feels like some sort of 'flag' is getting inverted temporarily.

You are right that every minigame requires different things. Moderate requires only stamina, but desparate also requires health. But i still don't understand how it is possible because all the flags gets reset before they are set before minigame.

Hey, I've just been playing around with unforgiving devices and it seems there is a conflict with Sexlab Survival, specifically with the cursed collar for not having the magic license. Essentially it causes the device to loop equip/unequip resulting in it being impossible to remove the device. I tried using the remove item command, debug DD removal in cursed loot, lockpicking, using a key, using a universal key. (SE btw) 

Edited by mirzaarmy