Now, I think, Estrus Chaurus needs an update.

Since it is due for an update, any chance for better control of the hatching period of newly spawned eggs?

They seem to be taking forever (I never had the patience to go back to where they were dropped to check since there were still eggs after a few in-game days).

Any progress with the belly node function is a new mesh needed or?

Before and after 4 days.

After I modified the NIF and added the "NPC Belly" bone, b3lisario applied his awesome skills and did the weight painting.

The belly looks really awesome, looking forward to the next version. :) And it also gives hope for the sexlab pregnancy mod to be fully fleshed out someday.

Looks great but I suppose it only works on modified body mesh, is it hard to apply it to our own body (don't know how to do weight painting)?

Once a complete working example is out it shouldn't take too long for other bodies to follow.

Looks great but I suppose it only works on modified body mesh, is it hard to apply it to our own body (don't know how to do weight painting)?

Once a complete working example is out it shouldn't take too long for other bodies to follow.

Simply great!

We'll be eagerly waiting for the next update!

Thanks a lot for your work!

I am using a custom race so the body parts are not in the standart folder. Is that the reason why the breast do not enlarge? I am using TBBP and not CHSBHC BBP maybe that is the problem? As in description both should work so I dont know what else could be the problem...

A suggestion for a 'cursed womb' Estrus Chaurus add-on for sexlab: I'm imagining a small add-on that when a character wears the Ring of Namira they become impregnated with chaurus eggs whenever they're performing vaginal sex. A "blessing" from Namira to further spread insect mayhem throughout Skyrim.

I am using a custom race so the body parts are not in the standart folder. Is that the reason why the breast do not enlarge? I am using TBBP and not CHSBHC BBP maybe that is the problem? As in description both should work so I dont know what else could be the problem...

Most likely it's the custom race skeleton does not support node scaling.

v1.7 up along with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).

Unless Skulltyrant has updated and added the NPC Belly bone (I haven't had a chance to check), you have to have xp32's latest skeleton for the belly node scaling to work.

Is it safe to apply the update if my character is already in the middle of a cycle?

Nope. Some config options were added that change Small Medium & Large, to Fast, Medium & Slow and how fast body parts grow. Also adds sliders under the "skeleton" page that sets a limit to how much. A change during a cycle will not allow the current running effect to update settings resulting in major shrinkage.

i have installed XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer

and installed b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

but everytime when i changed the belly growth to FAST then go back in game

and i press ESC go to MCM check it again

the belly growth  still showed NONE

which step i miss?

sorry my english not good

Got all of these?

REQUIRED MODS

Also, won't work on male characters

which step i miss?

Got all of these?

REQUIRED MODS

Also, won't work on male characters

yes, i can play Estrus Chaurus V1.6

and i have installed those required mods

and what is mean "custom skeletons"?

is this? XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer  or something else?

should i uninstall Estrus Chaurus V1.6 first, then install 1.7 again?

thanks for ur answer and ur mod  is great

which step i miss?

I had this issue as well. After making sure I had all the prerequisites installed, the issue was still occurring. It seemed like it was just a problem in the MCM script, so I extracted the BSA and had a look. I believe I've found the source of this problem.

Lines 404 and 410 of the "zzEstrusChaurusMCMScript" point to the wrong global variable. They point to "zzEstrusSwellingBreasts" instead of "zzEstrusSwellingBelly." After correcting this, I tested the recompiled script. Everything seems to work just fine. Jbezorg can easily correct this.

Thanks for taking the time to make this jbezorg (and thanks for the weight painting b3lisario!), It's really cool to see this in action. Also, thanks for commenting your code so well. It made this minor issue much easier to pinpoint.

EDIT: The chaurus do still attack once the animation has finished. Not sure why.

EDIT 2: I hear the button now works in version 1.7.1. Thanks for the fix.

which step i miss?

I had this issue as well. After making sure I had all the prerequisites installed, the issue was still occurring. It seemed like it was just a problem in the MCM script, so I extracted the BSA and had a look. I believe I've found the source of this problem.

Lines 404 and 410 of the "zzEstrusChaurusMCMScript" point to the wrong global variable. They point to "zzEstrusSwellingBreasts" instead of "zzEstrusSwellingBelly." After correcting this, I tested the recompiled script. Everything seems to work just fine. Jbezorg can easily correct this.

Thanks for taking the time to make this jbezorg (and thanks for the weight painting b3lisario!), It's really cool to see this in action. Also, thanks for commenting your code so well. It made this minor issue much easier to pinpoint.

and thank u too!!!! 

Well i installed this mod and the Chaurus keep attacking me. I also notice that when they do infect me, the infected count goes up to 1 but no pregnancy timer like i had in 1.6.7

Gonna load an older save as i did install Sex Addicts and may be conflicting with EC.