FYI. Haven't checked in the CK but just by looking at the scripts, unless I'm not mistaken, chaurus hatchlings grow in height each time the script is called and once they reach the size/scale of 1.0 they stop growing. They have slightly more (+10) HP than a regular chaurus and probably a little faster (speedmult is 150 for a fully grown one) and only when they reach half of their normal size they begin to spit.

What would make the mod even more nastier is the addition of giving birth to live chaurus. Perhaps coming from the mouth of an infected NPC? I wouldn't expect a "bursts out of your chest" type of thing though. :D

Do a coughing fit animation and then *plop*... out from the mouth...

Though I could use a blood splatter hit effect and the looted briarheart body for a male chest burster....

Hmmm.....

I also changed from SetHeight to SetScale() in v1.6 since the height change resets on game load. Chaurus Hatchlings have about 10hp and gain 10hp everytime they feed. After they get about 50% in size, they gain the spit attack and will also turn aggressive on time of the day. Otherwise, they're cowards and will hide like roaches if attacked.

Can more than one character be pregnant at the same time? If one of my followers get pregged and my PC later is attacked my PC gets pregnant and the follower is no longer pregnant. This doesnt seem right. I'm using UFO... could that somehow be the reason?

This spell effect should have an effect on any number of NPCs. Had Lydia and the player infected at one time.

Normal spell resistances do apply though.

I know this is probably my bad, but whatever I do, time I wait, how much I'm burning them or throwing food all over them, they just don't hatch :(  This is the only thing that's not working.

So... Is there anything I could do to make them hatch ? Or is there a trick I didn't get ... I don't know but I really want to see the thing happen. I don't think the problem should be related to another mod conflicting with this one since it has worked perfectly 'till that point.

I know this is probably my bad, but whatever I do, time I wait, how much I'm burning them or throwing food all over them, they just don't hatch :(  This is the only thing that's not working.

So... Is there anything I could do to make them hatch ? Or is there a trick I didn't get ... I don't know but I really want to see the thing happen. I don't think the problem should be related to another mod conflicting with this one since it has worked perfectly 'till that point.

There is a 15% per egg of it being viable and hatching. You do have the infestation check-box checked?

Although... I think the hierarchy of options are incorrectly set up for male characters. So, until I can check, here's a virtual hammer to force the mod to enable hatching via a console command.

set zzEstrusChaurusInfestation to 1

This is a really cool mod. I wish that there were more like it. Perhaps it will come in time. I am having two major problems though. My camera is being locked during the tentacle sequence with or without a weapon equipped and after the whole impregnation sequence I can no longer change the POV from 3rd person to 1st person. Any help would be appreciated. 

There is a 15% per egg of it being viable and hatching. You do have the infestation check-box checked?

Although... I think the hierarchy of options are incorrectly set up for male characters. So, until I can check, here's a virtual hammer to force the mod to enable hatching via a console command.

would be interesting to see something like a (subtle different color) colored egg with hatch or something like that, besides that I where amazed on how they went out (like frog eggs) o_O

*puts some on a table, others at the fire, eats one, puts some on water.... shares them all over the town*

This is a really cool mod. I wish that there were more like it. Perhaps it will come in time. I am having two major problems though. My camera is being locked during the tentacle sequence with or without a weapon equipped and after the whole impregnation sequence I can no longer change the POV from 3rd person to 1st person. Any help would be appreciated. 

Your version of Estrus and/or SKSE is outdated.

So the magical virtual hammer did work ! But now ! Just like peter pan, they refuse to grow up ! WHY ! I spent a whole week at feeding you with fresh and cooked meal ! You make your fathers so sad !

Of course I gave them a balanced meal, meat and vegetables. Even fish and fruits ! 

Anyway, thanks for helping me about that :) They hatch now, so I guess it's only natural that a male instead of a female character makes some problems occurs.

post-69958-0-99485800-1368716735_thumb.png

post-69958-0-68485800-1368716754_thumb.png

post-69958-0-04366500-1368716781_thumb.png

post-69958-0-68337300-1368716802_thumb.png

I have the same problem. Skse and estrus are up to date.

Your version of Estrus and/or SKSE is outdated.

I checked and I am using the most up to date versions of both SKSE and Estrus. I suppose that it could be a load order issue that may be screwing with the scripts but that is beyond my skill to find out.

The camera issue only happend once to me, as i didn't update Skyrim, SKSE and Estrus. Updated all 3 and it worked flawless.

Let BOSS sort Estrus in and put Estrus Chaurus right below it. Works for me.

Check if FNiSSpells is installed and ticked. Estrus and all sex mods should be loaded after it. Don't know if the spell esp is needed at all, but helps me sorting the mods in, BOSS does not recognize and that need FNiS.

HiHi!!!

Fantastic mod - so seriously, like? Way awesome!!!  Please add more monsters with this nefarious ability!!! (and since I'm asking, textures to match? haha well we all dream!!!!)

I am pleased to report I got my bbp working too ... and the  breasts really grow!  That is soooo neat!

Okay but I am also having the camera issue, my SKSE and what not are all totally up to date - I don't know exactly how permanent the camera problem is ... for the record, I haven't actually role-played past a Chaurus encounter, I just let it happen, watch the fun, then reload to before the combat and try again until I can win without getting estrusized - I know I'm such a power gamer/twink.  I haven't tried saving and reloading or anything... does that work for others?

Alright but my other problem is - well I don't have any custom follower mods, but I do have Vilja and Interesting people (3DNPC's)... right? Yes. Okay well they all get sucked in just like me, but Vilja is somehow immune to the Chaurus attacks, and usually just ends up standing there like she's stuck between animations?  Did someone talk about this already? I'm sorry if they did, I could't find the post.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Thx again!!! xoxoxo

edit: so sorry, here's my load order if it helps

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  Omegared99-Compilation.esm
07  SexiS.esm
08  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
09  SexLab.esm  [Version 3]
0A  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
0B  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.1a]
0C  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
0D  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
0E  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
0F  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
10  Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp  [Version 2.0]
11  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.1d]
12  Immersive Battles.esp
13  Immersive Brigands.esp
14  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
15  Immersive Travelers.esp
16  Populus.esp
17  WetandCold.esp
18  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
19  SkyUI.esp
1A  bobsarmory.esp
1B  Cloaks.esp
1C  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1D  Insanity's Sorrow.esp  [Version 1.2]
1E  ninjaarmor.esp
1F  Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp
20  Medium-40Percent.esp
21  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.3]
22  Dr_Bandolier.esp
23  Immersive Events.esp
24  Mages College Quests.esp
25  SunkenTreasures.esp
26  The McMiller Chronicles.esp
27  Immersive Weapons.esp
28  The Joy of Perspective.esp
29  RealisticRoomRental.esp
2A  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
2B  Imp's More Complex Needs.esp  [Version 0.31]
2C  IMCN - Dawnguard.esp
2D  IMCN - Hearthfire.esp
2E  IMCN - Dragonborn.esp
2F  ASX_Spells.esp
30  MidasSkyrim.esp
31  ApachiiHairStyles.esp
32  ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
33  SGHairPack06.esp
34  SGHairPack04.esp
35  SGHairPack02.esp
36  SGHairPack01.esp
37  SGHairPack05.esp
38  SGHairPack03.esp
39  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 8]
3A  Kawaii Face Presets.esp
3B  navetsea female face preset.esp
3C  3DNPC.esp
3D  NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp
3E  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
3F  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
40  First Person Messages.esp
41  getSnowy.esp
42  ATCM_Dyramisty_01.esp
43  dip.esp
44  zzEstrus.esp
45  Estrus Chaurus.esp
46  mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
47  Nightmare.esp
48  Pretty Combat Idles.esp
49  Pretty Poses And Animations.esp
4A  Pretty Female Idles.esp
4B  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
4C  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
4D  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
4E  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
4F  SexAddict.esp
50  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
51  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
52  ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
53  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
54  SexAddictWorkingGirl.esp
55  LoversComfort.esp
56  LoversHook.esp

edit ... again

I'm such a flippin' noob - ok I did not realize Estrus had just been updated, I updated Estrus and now I don't have a camera problem - my bad.

BUT - I still have the "no action for Vilja problem" - any help?

Vilja is special in many ways, do to her massive amout of scripts and ai packages.

She's best left out of any sex mod, as this can screw up her behaviour and maybe even break the mod, that tries to control her.

Sometimes she works with SD, sometimes she don't. if not, her Ai may screw up, the SD scene may screw up (ctd) or both.

Even more unfinished stuff in this mod, like the abilitie to marry her. There's lot's of stuff going on, that interferres with other mods.

You can try to kill and resurrect her, as this will free her of some packages. Maybe even stops/breaks some scripts.

Don't know if it helps in this case, but it frees some of her body slots, so she can equip more stuff, like bandoliers.

But be aware: if you setup her behaviour using the dialogue again, all her packages and scripts will resume => easy to repair.

if she lost track of some quests, after resurrection, talk with the npc in the bannered mare (summon her by talking about her with Vilja).

She never lost track of quest progress for me, but you can never know.

P.s.: if you get her to work with SD or Estrus Chaurus (never use Estrus on her, never ever as she stops following => not this easy to repair), she'll still chatter.

Sometimes the chatter is the sex voice, making it sound hilarious. Everytime she moans, she'll talk about a new chat topic, like "You stumbled on my toe.". :D

Do the baby chaurs supposed to follow you around?  Or do they just stay where they hatched?

They stay where they are hatched. If you don't bring them food, they'll look for food that is fairly close by.

The AI is for them is basically

1. Once per day look for food
  2. If you are big enough, once a day, look for someone to infect
  3. Otherwise hide.

If, when, and how these get triggered is under the game's control and prioritized according to the resources available when playing. If, for example, the game is getting laggy during combat in a large open area with a lot of visual effects the AI for the hatchlings may get turned off to conserve some CPU cycles.

Edited by jbezorg

Estrus Chaurus does add the NPCs to the chaurus faction but there are no quests & quest alias to alter NPC AI ( beyond the addition to the faction ). It's all magic effects based. The magic effects are subject to spell immunity. That may be the issue.

It may also be that Vilja may not use the standard Companion factions and this may also be the reason why she isn't showing up in the list of companions with the player. All NPCs regardless of faction do add to the count within MCM. So if you see Vilja tentacle action and the count goes up by one then it's a good bet she's infected.

More monster action? Dwemer machine action maybe. Spiders already have Arachnophobia by Miss Leeches.

The problem with Vilja is the fact, that the script/packages always try to restore the animation she's playing and to put her in sandbox mode, when the player stops moving.

She works with the vanilla follower faction as far as i'm aware, but extends it to allow more follower, by making them follow her instead of the player (dialogie option on the follower, "Follow Vilja").

And as her dismiss function differs from vanilla, i guess this mod fiddles around with the follower mechanics pretty much.

Could you create a spell or something like some gives you a "resist buff" to chaurus attacks. I don't  want to be ****** after every corner <.<

3 Ways:

1. Use a bow or ranged spell and get them from a distance. You can shoot an arrow further than they can spit.

or

2. Tell your follower to tackle the chaurus and let them struggle in the tentacles.

OR

3. Get infected, now you're in the faction and they'll leave you alone.

So.. Maybe remove player from the Chaurus faction if/When player goes too far away from the chaurus that infected player? (You can run through any snow elf -areas when you are infected without the fear of being attacked because you belong to their faction for the full duration)

E* Also; Thinking about uniting forces in terms of spider content? Getting laid could get a whole new dimention

Any chance of tying this into SD1 as Falmer slave?

falmers are like spriggans, they need special animations since they are not used as regular npcs

It would be neat to add the Falmer to SD1 and instead of them trying to rape the PC, send them to the Chaurus for breeders.