The time, shown in Estrus Chaurus MCM menue, is the time before your toon starts laying eggs.

Die Zeit im MCM-Menü von Estrus Chaurus, zeigt die Zeit die vergehen muss, bis Dein Char Eier legt.
Ausserdem nicht injuktionszeit, sondern inkubationszeit. :P Erklärts vllt. auch eher.
Solltest jbezorg mal fragen, warum in Deinem Fall das MCM-Menü nicht vollständig von der Sprachdatei abgedeckt wird.

I've got a Problem: My Chaurus don't hatch. First time I enabled (I mark it with a "x" in MCM) chaurus hatching but there just spawn eggs and nothing happened.

The other Time I removed the "x" in MCM und there just spawn eggs, too. What did I wrong?

They can take a while to hatch. A really long while. And even then, it's individually, not all at once.

I've got a Problem: My Chaurus don't hatch. First time I enabled (I mark it with a "x" in MCM) chaurus hatching but there just spawn eggs and nothing happened.

The other Time I removed the "x" in MCM und there just spawn eggs, too. What did I wrong?

They can take a while to hatch. A really long while. And even then, it's individually, not all at once.

I've done at least two full resets (wait/sleep 31 days) since I last laid eggs and only two of the buggers have hatched. They are still tiny little chaurus. Kinda cute actually.

Thank you so much for this mod!

It's a shame the abdomen/belly doesn't grow :(

Hope its in the works

------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately my followers refuse to get infected, always kill the chaurus right after i get spat on :[

sorry my english is not good

after played "Estrus Chaurus" (this mod awesome!!)

i think the egg should turn into worms(http://skyrim.nexusm...m/mods/21453//?) first , then is chaurus

but i have other thinking

if female got raped and implanted egg

she can use some drug like Contraceptives or what...but it must used before 22 weaks in this pic post-46474-0-18677100-1369976584_thumb.j

(maybe the Contraceptives can be male's sperm or other creature's like troll.and if it only can used by SEX, not eat )

after she used Contraceptives in time. her belly won't stop grow

when her belly already growed like 32weeks in that pic .

then she will lay egg .but the egg just egg  .won't become worms

if she can't use drug in time (before 22 weeks) then after that the drug get no useful anymore

her belly still grow

once reached 38 weeks,she will start birth worms ,not egg (or birth egg and it will turn into worms)

and the worms can't be killed,because some kind protect of "Namira mercy" (if u know what i mean XD)

when the time comes ,the worms will turn into adult Chaurus and rape other woman again

the new borned Chaurus will become hard to killed like it's mother

and i have another idea is about chaurus hunter's sperm and chaurus's egg Fertilized in female's womb

sorry again my english is not good
and if someone doesn't like this kind thinking

This mod is great and works almost perfectly.

I think there's room for improvement, though.

First of all, I think there should be a health threshold (say player's health <20%), before being hit by a chaurus' spit could trigger the tentacle attack.

It just seems to me too much lore- and game-unfriendly, if each poison spit causes impregnation.

If character's health is above the threshold, the poison spit should work as intended in vanilla game.

Awesome mod but I have a bug now :/ My follower and I were both caught by a chaurus, once the animation ends I saved and my game crash, I know I should wait more. But when I tried to load another backup save, my caracter seems to be blocked and any button that I push make my game crash.

I really need help here !

Awesome mod but I have a bug now :/ My follower and I were both caught by a chaurus, once the animation ends I saved and my game crash, I know I should wait more. But when I tried to load another backup save, my caracter seems to be blocked and any button that I push make my game crash.

Load an older save for the same character. Then try loading the last save. 

The thing is that my caracter is also stuck in the older save .. I try to moove but I have immediately a CTD.

The thing is that my caracter is also stuck in the older save .. I try to moove but I have immediately a CTD.

Try this: When you're at the startscreen open the console and type in "coc qasmoke". From there load your save file.

That helps me when I get the same problem but I'm not so sure if thats a clean solution. :-/

Guest solehunter93

hi there is there anyway possible you could add feathers to the tentacles or arms please to tickle the victims soles?love the mod already. would be a great addition if you could do this and i would defintly donate to see foot tickling with bondage is skyrim,thanks a bunch for the great mod and i hope you consider my donation offer.. :shy:

Is there a way to maybe disable or mute the godawful Japanese crying during the attack? Or would it just be the painstaking process of replacing all the .wavs with similarly named files of empty noise?

Edit: I've identified all the sound file folders including immersion-annihilating Japanese voiceover work as:

type03

type05

type08

type09

type11

type12

typeCO

typeET

typeMA

typeTT

Inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Sound\fx\Estrus

By simply adding something to the end of the folder names (I named them type03muted etc) you kill the mod's ability to reference the sound files. It also works in game just fine, at least when I tested it. There are still the word-less struggling noises, but no actual spoken words. Leaves you with small periods of silence, but it's preferable to the sudden appearance of the Japanese language in Tamriel. For me, anyway.

Any progress with the belly node function is a new mesh needed or?

Hi,

I'm not an expert, but I checked the mod's source files and I think the scripts can already trigger the belly node scaling. The new xpms-Xp32 skeletons actually have a belly node: what we need now is an animation pack which adds BBP to the belly node as well as the breast ones.

It would be interesting to hear what jbezorg thinks about this

Any progress with the belly node function is a new mesh needed or?

Before and after 4 days.

After I modified the NIF and added the "NPC Belly" bone, b3lisario applied his awesome skills and did the weight painting.

post-3866-0-34282300-1370796605_thumb.jpg

post-3866-0-38782100-1370796620_thumb.jpg