Minor bug: the residual growth doesn't last past the next save & reload (node scaling never does, AFAIK, and there's nothing to refresh the scaling if you're not currently infected).

Then race menu may be a special case. I'll have to dig through racemenu code and maybe other forums. Node scaling is retained while in that menu and I wonder why. Perhaps there is a NetImmerse commit function.

If I can't figure out why then it'll be removed. I don't want to have a magic effect always on the player. There's far too many mods that do that now already.

seem's to be a fun mod but ...

There is only translation available to download ?

Or i'm just a idiot and i'm not cliking on the good link ?

Or this is a wip ? hope you finish it soon ! :)

Estrus Chaurus v1.6.7z contains English, French & German translations. SKSE will pick the proper translation based on the language version of Skyrim you purchased.

Estrus Chaurus v1.6-CHS.7z is the Chinese version. Since there isn't an official Chinese version for Skyrim the English version is being translated.

I don't know if this has been suggested or not; however, I think it would also be a great idea to include Lurkers, Seekers, and those tentacle things that come out of the pools and whip at you when you walk by to be in this mod as well. Many of use use the Dragonborn DLC anyways and it would really go with the whole "I'm a tentacle lord! Beware my awesomeness for raping and being a douchebag to everyone!: for Hermaeus Mora in Apocrypha. That'd be some nice tentacle action going on.

I'd be a nice addition to the already awesome Chaurus. :)

Minor bug: the residual growth doesn't last past the next save & reload (node scaling never does, AFAIK, and there's nothing to refresh the scaling if you're not currently infected).

Then race menu may be a special case. I'll have to dig through racemenu code and maybe other forums. Node scaling is retained while in that menu and I wonder why. Perhaps there is a NetImmerse commit function.

If I can't figure out why then it'll be removed. I don't want to have a magic effect always on the player. There's far too many mods that do that now already.

At a guess, it is refreshing it on reload, rather than polling forever.  But that's only a guess.

I use what is prescribed compulsory and UNPB-BBP, but the body does not grow. Could you specify what you want to install? Please give a link or make a file with ready-made materials.

I've also noticed that my UNPB-BBP breasts do not grow when impregnated. Do you have to use the original UNP bodies or CBBE w/ BBP?

I use what is prescribed compulsory and UNPB-BBP, but the body does not grow. Could you specify what you want to install? Please give a link or make a file with ready-made materials.

I've also noticed that my UNPB-BBP breasts do not grow when impregnated. Do you have to use the original UNP bodies or CBBE w/ BBP?

it can be any body as long as it has either bbp or tbbp so it has body scales to work with

also having the racemenu mod installed helps this mod work better

CBBE I also tried it - does not work.

The body and skeleton must support node scaling.

The body and skeleton must support node scaling.

the skeleton of the one recommended in this topic - xp32's

I got a slight problem with this mod: The MCM menu for Estrus: Chaurus is gone. I had this mod installed before and everything was there, but after I temporarily uninstalled because of a conflict (in other mods but I had to find out wich ones) the mod no longer appeared in the MCM menu. It is working properly for the rest, but I'd like to be able to configure some things (like the dropping of unequipped items).

As jbezorg mentioned in the Sanguines Debauchery thread, he's very busy with real life things.
Besides that he works on SD2.
Updates for Estrus Chaurus may come, but will take time.

Awesome mod!

I'm having an issue though.

Whenever I get raped by a chaurus, I can't save from then on (causes CTD). I've dried disabling just the body changes and after that, disabled pregnancy. But I still CTD after being raped and try to save.

I am using the Futanarium race/mod but I replaced the skeleton that comes with that with my own (XP32).

A side note on disabling pregnancy: the chaurus that spit on you will spit on you again as soon as you get up, causing another rape scene. So yeah... enjoy being stuck there. :P

Awesome mod!

Whenever I get raped by a chaurus, I can't save from then on (causes CTD). I've dried disabling just the body changes and after that, disabled pregnancy. But I still CTD after being raped and try to save.

I am using the Futanarium race/mod but I replaced the skeleton that comes with that with my own (XP32).

A side note on disabling pregnancy: the chaurus that spit on you will spit on you again as soon as you get up, causing another rape scene. So yeah... enjoy being stuck there. :P

I think the CTD on save may be linked to Estrus itself, not Estrus Chaurus.  At least I've had it happen with no Chaurus in sight.  Disabling onlookers in Estrus appeared to make it less likely, but did not eliminate it altogether.

Now in Estrus Chaurus option, NPC L, NPC R breast and Belly is ticked, but SkirtBBone 02 is still not checked.

Thx for people who gave me a answer ^ ^ [order of installation and BBP TBBP helped]

Now I must try to see if everything will work.

Is there way to make SkirtBBone 02 checked?, and with this will NPC or My character able to have pregnant belly? or is it not yet implanted ?

it's showing the status, of what the used skeleton supports, and no option dialogue.

i use xp32s skeleton and everything is checked.

i just don't use any BBB, TBBP or YBBBXMyAss yet.

Btw: Hovering your mouse over the text right from the bone will give you a tooltip, telling you that it's a placeholder for now.

thanks,

nice mod.

Nice animation with the tentacles and what is with Breast Bounce?

Die Animationen werden direkt von Estrus bezogen.

Dank und Wünsche bezüglich dieser Animationen, wie Plasticmöpse, direkt an diesen Author.

P.s.: Welchen Mod benutzt Du, um die Uhrzeit anzuzeigen?

The right installation process to make breasts bounce with CBBE is:

1. install CHSBHC - BBP -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888//? (necessary for the breast & butt physic)

2. install CBBE -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/? (overwrite when asked - best used with NMM for the options like BodySlide)

3. install XP32 Skeleton -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/? (best way to install using NMM for v.1.6 and BAIN for v.1.7)

4. use FNIS 3.5 -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811//? (this is a must have if you use anything regarding to animations)

Ich kanns auch auf deutsch erklären wenn jemand möchte ;)

post-36247-0-07099100-1369682157_thumb.jpg

Awesome mod!

I think the CTD on save may be linked to Estrus itself, not Estrus Chaurus.  At least I've had it happen with no Chaurus in sight.  Disabling onlookers in Estrus appeared to make it less likely, but did not eliminate it altogether.

I also had onlookers disabled so that's not it. Thanks for the input though. I'll mess with Estrus some more then.

EDIT: Fixed it by reinstalling Estrus and Chaurus.

I've got a Problem: My Chaurus don't hatch. First time I enabled (I mark it with a "x" in MCM) chaurus hatching but there just spawn eggs and nothing happened.

The other Time I removed the "x" in MCM und there just spawn eggs, too. What did I wrong?