Hi, I modified your mesh and created a _0 mesh, so at least I can use the weight slider. If you allow me, I'll post the meshes here.  Bye

P.S. The belly swelling feature works 100%.

Sure, if you like, feel free. I'm sure others will be interested in using it. I can't take credit for the mesh itself since I didn't model it (it was derived from the default mesh found in Caliente's BodySlider Tool), but the modifications were primarily for testing purposes for this mod. If I were to model my own mesh... that would take forever.  D :

Well, I would like to see the pregnancy belly even when you have armor on (the remodeled armors for cbbe with TBBP). It works with the breasts but not for the belly. I think that will work only if somebody is able to make a cbbe body with that belly node for bodyslide, is that correct?

Well, I would like to see the pregnancy belly even when you have armor on (the remodeled armors for cbbe with TBBP). It works with the breasts but not for the belly. I think that will work only if somebody is able to make a cbbe body with that belly node for bodyslide, is that correct?

Yes, that would be correct. Anything involving changes to the scaling of bones in a skeleton (like the "NPC Belly" node) would require the geometry, be it clothes, armor, additional pieces of anatomy, etc., has to be "weighted" to that bone in order to see the changes. Which means, any armor you want to see have the pregnant belly feature has to be converted over to have weights for the "NPC Belly" node (and a matching skeleton that uses that node). Not a simple task, but it is not impossible.

I can't get it to download, it keeps going like super slow 700 bps, then stops after like 2 mins and is corrupt O.o. My internet is working fine, can download stuff from other sites without any problems.

yep getting the same problem, it takes forever to start. Then it downloads 24-40kb zip with no content ^^

Nice going with the mod btw, could be very helpful toward a potential future real pregnancy mod :)

So whenever i try to allow belly growth in the MCM menu, it goes straight to none when i exit the menu. I've got the latest version of SkyUI also.

You probably downloaded the 1,7,7 (which i have no idea what it is or why its there) instead of 1,7,2, just redownload the file that says 1,7,2.

So whenever i try to allow belly growth in the MCM menu, it goes straight to none when i exit the menu. I've got the latest version of SkyUI also.

You probably downloaded the 1,7,7 (which i have no idea what it is or why its there) instead of 1,7,2, just redownload the file that says 1,7,2.

Thanks that did it :D !

Glad to help, managed to do the same thing.

I can't get it to download, it keeps going like super slow 700 bps, then stops after like 2 mins and is corrupt O.o. My internet is working fine, can download stuff from other sites without any problems.

Cogent and Verizon are having issues.

Yea can download it now =)

trying to figure out how the belly growth works, even at x6 multiplier i barely saw a change.

From what i tested (rested 24h to s peed up) it updates once during the rested period?

im confused to say the least, if so there's barely any growth or it means the mod punishes for resting/fast travelling :x

trying to figure out how the belly growth works, even at x6 multiplier i barely saw a change.

From what i tested (rested 24h to s peed up) it updates once during the rested period?

im confused to say the least, if so there's barely any growth or it means the mod punishes for resting/fast travelling :x

the growth happens over a set time so for example if you set it to 30 days the belly n breasts will grow over that time till day 28 where the size is maxed then on day 30 you'll birth and body will go back to normal unless you've set it otherwise

change other things like the growth speed from fast to slow will also make it reduce in how much it grows each time it ticks a growth spurt

There is NO 1.7.7 file, the problem is that you are looking at the "7z" file extension and associating that with the version number.

That is something you need to watch out for on all 7Z files you may download.

I really dont understand why nobody is answering questions related to Estrus with custom races. I was looking in other threads where people have asked if there is a fix for custom races (because custom races make estrus crash when the tentacle animation should appear). I dont want to deactivate my custom race cause of Exclusive animation path and I just hate it when every women in Skyrim has the same body like the player :-/.

I really dont understand why nobody is answering questions related to Estrus with custom races. I was looking in other threads where people have asked if there is a fix for custom races (because custom races make estrus crash when the tentacle animation should appear). I dont want to deactivate my custom race cause of Exclusive animation path and I just hate it when every women in Skyrim has the same body like the player :-/.

For me the animation work with the Ningheim race...

But i have anoother problem the animation work corectly but the impregnation never "work" sometimes my game freez (and it never change, the game stay freez) so when it appear i must leave the game... i think it's when the impregnation "work" so i can't get impregnation(and i've moove it to 25%), i have test on my character , followers and npc but it's the same(so also "basic" race)...

I use UNPB blessed body and addition textures with tattoo and tan lines, it is because of the textures? or did i do something wrong?

(and ofc i've all of the requiered mod)

ps: sry for my bad english i hope you anderstand me...

I have a problem with the unpb bbp pregnant body when i install it i get a ctd

Help!

Likely a skeleton problem, be sure to use this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//?

Also it doesn't seem to like some first person mods, such as The Joy of Perspective, it crashed for me on everything except a Dark Elf with that on for some reason.

Installed XP32 can load the game next problem remove the armor ctd WTF?

Hi, I modified your mesh and created a _0 mesh, so at least I can use the weight slider. If you allow me, I'll post the meshes here.  Bye

P.S. The belly swelling feature works 100%.

Sure, if you like, feel free. I'm sure others will be interested in using it. I can't take credit for the mesh itself since I didn't model it (it was derived from the default mesh found in Caliente's BodySlider Tool), but the modifications were primarily for testing purposes for this mod. If I were to model my own mesh... that would take forever.  D :

Here are the CBBE _0 and _1 meshes with butt and belly weighted. CBBE_belly_and_butt_weighted.7z Everybody is allowed to test, use, modify and (hopefully) improve them. Still some clipping at neck, wrists and ankles. Maybe I'll fix it in the next days. Maybe. The belly swelling works perfectly with the last XP32/XPMS skeleton, which I currently use.

Bye

Hi, i just installed this mod and the other ones mentioned in its requirements. In-game, when i remove the armor/clothing (body slot only, not head, boots or gloves), the game CTD.

I've installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton without "joy of perspective" option and Estrus Chaurus latest version (1.7.2).

I've also installed b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (Beta) since 1.7.2 changelog mentioned to do it.

Anyone having the same issue?

Just a couple of questions if I may...:

1/ I would much prefer not to use the pregnant body....I would like her impregnated, but without resulting in the enlarged stomach, etc...Am I able to use this Mod without that effect?

2/ There are a number of files in the download, I am not entirely surely which ones I need to download....please help me....I know not the 'Chinese... :)...but am lost on the rest.

I am not concerned about hatching the eggs either....just expelled and remaining as eggs.

I have a problem with the unpb bbp pregnant body when i install it i get a ctd

Help!

Likely a skeleton problem, be sure to use this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//?

Also it doesn't seem to like some first person mods, such as The Joy of Perspective, it crashed for me on everything except a Dark Elf with that on for some reason.

Installed XP32 can load the game next problem remove the armor ctd WTF?

You need the newest, 1.81 version of the skeleton released on May 29th.  Anything prior to that will not work, and cause a ctd.

XPMS 1.81, NOT "Full Resources," that contains only items released May 8th and earlier.

Hi, i just installed this mod and the other ones mentioned in its requirements. In-game, when i remove the armor/clothing (body slot only, not head, boots or gloves), the game CTD.

I've installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton without "joy of perspective" option and Estrus Chaurus latest version (1.7.2).

I've also installed b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (Beta) since 1.7.2 changelog mentioned to do it.

Anyone having the same issue?

Same issue with my skyrim

the growth happens over a set time so for example if you set it to 30 days the belly n breasts will grow over that time till day 28 where the size is maxed then on day 30 you'll birth and body will go back to normal unless you've set it otherwise

change other things like the growth speed from fast to slow will also make it reduce in how much it grows each time it ticks a growth spurt

ah, so basically it'll grow to full size regardless of days. (well depending if its on slow or fast).

Guess it just doesn't like waiting, i had fast enabled, x6 multiplier and set it first to 3 days. tested on 3 days, 6 days, 30 days.

Result was that it grew the same amount everytime i waited 24H regardless of "pregnancy" length. Resulting in barely a change on 3 days setting.

But i also noticed larger changes when doing 5h waiting instead hmm.

Well point is, the mixed results from waiting tests confused me and taking what you said my guess is that it grows properly outside of waiting, but not while waiting (for large amount of time anyway).

Thanks for the clarfication.