im a big fan of ledo4ek's manga body and would like to see some of his work pregnant via the belly nod

I was working on it but I kept running into technical difficulties (the mesh for both _0 and _1 showed up fine in NifSkope and 3DS Max, but disappears in-game, turning invisible for some reason)--I deduced it down to something having to do with how the SkinDismemberment exports, but couldn't, after several hours of trying and retrying, searching and researching, find a solution to the problem. I wasn't going to give up hope until I found a reason to do so and you might be in luck because I saw this today:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-58?do=findComment&comment=423456

Now I can give up and move on--hope this helps!

Guest SexualAardvark

Pretty amazing use of the Estrus mod, and I hope this is only the start of sex mods that integrate better with the actual game. :) Currently using the UNPB included with this mod and xp32's skeleton. Haven't actually had a character get pregnant yet (my luck?) but I notice that no matter what I do, the setting for belly growth in MCM doesn't stick and defaults to "none." Not the one with numbers, the one where you have the choice of none/small/medium/large.

Pretty amazing use of the Estrus mod, and I hope this is only the start of sex mods that integrate better with the actual game. :) Currently using the UNPB included with this mod and xp32's skeleton. Haven't actually had a character get pregnant yet (my luck?) but I notice that no matter what I do, the setting for belly growth in MCM doesn't stick and defaults to "none." Not the one with numbers, the one where you have the choice of none/small/medium/large.

that could either be due to your skyui not being up to date or another mod that uses mcm could be conflicting with this one

Has anyone had this problem where if you have a follower with you and they get infected and then leave your service the birth counter just disappears off them. 

I have to backtrack a few saves but I believe I am experiencing the same thing.

My follower was recently attacked by the tentacles and I noticed yesterday the counter was back to 0. She was dismissed at some point as well, so there may be the same sequence going on.

Guest SexualAardvark

SkyUI's definitely up to date.

The other MCM mods I use are Animated Prostitution, Estrus, Dodge, and HDT. I was fiddling with another mod, but even after uninstalling it, it has sent my game into a tizzy so I'm having to do a fresh install of everything from the start. So, we'll learn how that worked out soon. :P

Make sure you have B3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (Beta) installed and XP32's Skeleton latest version (1.8x). Otherwise you won't be able to configure/see belly growth.

Guest SexualAardvark

I do, on both counts, and a fresh set of installs. I notice whatever I select for belly "falls through" and goes to breast - e.g. I'll pick Slow Breast, Fast Belly, and when I look back it says Fast Breast, None Belly. So I think there's something else at play.

I do, on both counts, and a fresh set of installs. I notice whatever I select for belly "falls through" and goes to breast - e.g. I'll pick Slow Breast, Fast Belly, and when I look back it says Fast Breast, None Belly. So I think there's something else at play.

Does your UNP body really have BBP feature?

You should download "UNPB Body NMM Installer" from Skyrim Nexus Mod Website and install it using NMM software or any other mod manager.

Make sure to choose BBP version during setup, not the default one.

After that, you'll probably need to reinstall "b3lisario's UNP BBP Pregnant Body" and run FNIS again.

I had to use these steps to finally get this mod working with belly growth.

I fixed my CTD but not using Bodyslide and using UNP Replacer Configuration. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884/?

Install the UNPB bouncing stuff... Afterward you can replace the textures in it with whatever you want.

Ok so thanks for the link and all but unfortunately that does not help my issue =(

See I run with a TBBP body, so.. I did have a cbbe tbbp body installed not too long ago but this body for pregnancy is for unp. I'm unsure of how to install this properly along side SOS so none of my males ctd when naked as well. Soo would I install like this...

realistic rag dolls and force

unp

unpb

xp max skele

sos

the skeleton extension made for sos xpmax

tbbp

the pregnancy body here

and then some idle replacers, animation for dual sheath along with the no ugly bronze shine mod

If I can't get this too work I just wont bother trying to make it work until everything is further along in development.

does that install look or sound right? Oh and of course run fnis after I install ;)

When I did have a working body for this I got the same thing, it's not just you having this issue =(

Guest SexualAardvark

Does your UNP body really have BBP feature?

You should download "UNPB Body NMM Installer" from Skyrim Nexus Mod Website and install it using NMM software or any other mod manager.

Make sure to choose BBP version during setup, not the default one.

After that, you'll probably need to reinstall "b3lisario's UNP BBP Pregnant Body" and run FNIS again.

I had to use these steps to finally get this mod working with belly growth.

That is a very definite yes. I just did it once more for good measure, but yes.

I even checked to make sure that the physics were working, by bringing my weight slider up to 100 (I usually keep it at 0 for this character) and running in the nude. I didn't see a LOT of bounce (none during a jump that I noticed), but I did see some. 

Guest SexualAardvark

Alright, well, I've narrowed this down to yes, in fact, the skeleton I'm using doesn't support belly growth, after having issues with SexLab Procreation increasing breast size but not belly size.

Why this is, I can't figure. My installation method was: UNP --> UNP BBP --> XP32's Skeleton --> XP32's Mega Pack (animations) --> b3li's UNP BBP Pregnant Model.

If it matters, I'm also using Children of the Sky paired with the ECE to make a late teenish character (not a prepubescent). The issue occurs even with other races, however.

Alright, well, I've narrowed this down to yes, in fact, the skeleton I'm using doesn't support belly growth, after having issues with SexLab Procreation increasing breast size but not belly size.

Why this is, I can't figure. My installation method was: UNP --> UNP BBP --> XP32's Skeleton --> XP32's Mega Pack (animations) --> b3li's UNP BBP Pregnant Model.

If it matters, I'm also using Children of the Sky paired with the ECE to make a late teenish character (not a prepubescent). The issue occurs even with other races, however.

I am unsure about those particular mod conflicts, but I would try a different order of installation:

Try uninstalling the XP32 Skeleton and reinstalling it (be sure it's the latest one by the way), so it is in the stack last as the later mods could have overwritten the "skeleton.nif" that has the "NPC Belly" node in it. Then, to make sure, run "GenerateFNISforUsers" just in case (probably not necessary, but since you have animations, I assume you might need to for any change to animations/skeletons).

Also, make sure you have a body that can accept changes from the "NPC Belly" node--b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) is an UNP BBP body available on the download page. So far, since there are no clothes/armor that have weights assigned to the belly node, you'll only be able to ever see the changes while the character is using the base mesh (naked). Setting your options in the Estrus Chaurus menu to the highest numbers/settings should show obvious growth as in-game time progresses (every 24 hours for the 30-day period).

Hope this helps!

Guest SexualAardvark

I really appreciate you taking the time to try and help. :)

Every single mod I have is updated to be the newest one, or nearly so, as I only just came back to Skyrim about 2 days ago. I uninstalled everything and am rebuilding my teen heroine without Children of the Sky (hope I can get the right look) but even though I have the body working now as a result... I am still having the fall through issue, where my settings don't actually take in the Estrus Chaurus mod. Haven't had a chance to put in the (long) time necessary to retest the SexLab Pregnancy mod and see if I get my belly swollen, but odds are it should work since I'm only using the vanilla races and breast physics are definitely in place.

Another question: How long is the egg portion supposed to last? I've waited for about 20 minutes or so before skipping ahead in time, and more eggs keep getting laid.

In my game some npc's in Riverwood had the same issue. Bug?

has anybody had any trouble with version  v1.7.7z, i tried to set the belly node to fast,slow, or even medium and seemed like mcm or could even just be detection setup would change it back to none, of course though im using a cbbe belly node that came available recently and is linked in sexlab procreation thread and does work on skeleton setting, but when i downgraded to v1.7.2.7z then everything would work fine

Guest SexualAardvark

That might have been my problem earlier, I was complaining of the same thing just upthread (this page and last) and am using that version.

has anybody had any trouble with version  v1.7.7z, i tried to set the belly node to fast,slow, or even medium and seemed like mcm or could even just be detection setup would change it back to none, of course though im using a cbbe belly node that came available recently and is linked in sexlab procreation thread and does work on skeleton setting, but when i downgraded to v1.7.2.7z then everything would work fine

Yeah same problem here..the belly switch just flicks back to none :(  ,but other than that absolutley loving this mod great stuff.

Not sure if this will help at all but here`s a list of my mods using MCM

Auto UnequipAmmo

CustomizableCamera

DeadlyDragons

EnhancedBlood

Estrus

EstrusChaurus

FrostFall

ImmersiveHud

LanternsOfSkyrim

LoversComfort

MistyLightning

PlayerHeadTracking

RandomSex

RealShelter

Sexlab

SexlabRomance

SexlabSubmit

SkinnyDipping

SkyUI

Wet&Cold

this is only a list of my MCM mods so not sure it helps.