AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

thank you for reminding me

it was mentioned to me ages ago

and I had completely forgotten about it

https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Fallout-4-WeightGain-mod-ssbbw-730902010

Aah I suspected it was that one, but wasn't 100%

I am using that body type, but when pregnant, my character's belly seems to follow the Coldsteelj belly instead of giving the correct size for the pregnancy. Any ideas? NPCs work ok.

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

let me know so I can make the changes

Atleast Back related sliders will accumulate to something like that (see below images in spoiler) over few pregnancies. Lighting can make it look even worse.

vaultbait et. al. would have noticed later as Fusion Girl Redux bodytype in FP increases Back* morphs with smaller steps than non-redux in each tick.

Possible fixes:

1. In ReduceBelly() restore original values to those morphs to prevent buildup into distracting range

2. Hardcap relevant morphs to some range in UpdateBody() (also consider doing same for hip morphs which will grow into grotesque handles)

BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Back Size", FPFP_Keyword, DaedricShelfLimiter((power/2) + OrigValue("Back Size")), upper_limit=1.0)
BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Back Arch", FPFP_Keyword, DaedricShelfLimiter((power/2) + OrigValue("Back Arch")), upper_limit=1.0)

with (or enable users to set lower and upper limits from MCM)

Float Function DaedricShelfLimiter(Float v, Float lower_limit = -9999, Float upper_limit = 9999)
	Return Math.Min(Math.Max(v, lower_limit), upper_limit)
EndFunction

3. Don't use back/hip morphs at all for FG bodies

4. Provide a ingame option to easily clear these morphs with consumables/injectables/furniture or with option to exercise fat away such as doing pushups (a placeable mat adapted from NPCPushUps "Water Pump" [FURN:001AC040] )

which would move relevant morphs towards zero.

On effect of Back and Hip morphs on FG with high values:

Spoiler

Back* morphs will cause this 'shelf' on ~high values

image.png.681d99c0906c6a7ba3dea6a619426b82.png

Hip morphs don't affect back at all

image.png.8fb48c5943654ef7e8647a9ef6c40e4b.png

Edited by requiredname65
3 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Atleast Back related sliders will accumulate to something like that (see below images in spoiler) over few pregnancies. Lighting can make it look even worse.

vaultbait et. al. would have noticed later as Fusion Girl Redux bodytype in FP increases Back* morphs with smaller steps than non-redux in each tick.

Oh, yep thanks! It was the back sliders I ended up playing around with which exhibited that, you're exactly right. I also agree if it's accumulating rather than redoing them for each subsequent pregnancy, that would explain why it takes a while for me to notice. Your suggestions all sound like reasonable solutions. I don't really have a preference, whatever @Invictusblade is able to get working is fine by me.

Getting a crash during orgasm that might be caused by this mod;

The last lines of my papyrus log:

Spoiler

[06/24/2021 - 11:09:49AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/24/2021 - 11:09:49AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["SavageCabbage", "F_M", "NOFURN", "COWGIRL", "FROMFRONT", "Neutral", "PenisToVagina"]
[06/24/2021 - 11:09:49AM] TrySpermFrom Started
[06/24/2021 - 11:09:49AM] TrySpermFrom After While
[06/24/2021 - 11:09:49AM] TrySpermFrom Before Condom & Cumflation

I posted to the main FO4 AAF support thread earlier:

Thanks for your help.

Hi - love your mod.  So well designed and fun.  

Just started using M.C.G.  I see that the authors page refers to the other version of Family Planning and suggests compatibility with M.C.G.   Is this version, which I prefer because of the features, also compatible with M.C.G., meaning that sex triggered by that mod may result in a pregnancy?

Thanks again for a great mod and for your anticipated response.

1 minute ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - love your mod.  So well designed and fun.  

Just started using M.C.G.  I see that the authors page refers to the other version of Family Planning and suggests compatibility with M.C.G.   Is this version, which I prefer because of the features, also compatible with M.C.G., meaning that sex triggered by that mod may result in a pregnancy?

Thanks again for a great mod and for your anticipated response.

Yes. At least I expect so. I don't use MCG, but FPER is just a continuation of FPE with a few features added, so as far as interactions with other mods are concerned, it ought to effectively be a drop-in replacement.

9 hours ago, Alunny said:

Any chance we can dress out kids in a future update? Or name them? :D

You should at least be able to openactorcontainer on them and give/equip clothing, or use the equipitem command.

hello i started new game with this redux version of fpe instead ego ballistic ones i had previosly,i have to say with this new game i keep crash to desk very often and unable to load the save .i have donwloaded the tool clean saver or resaver fax simile to the skyrim ones, the 2 scripts giving me issue r enableplayer.layer ,every 3-4 autosaves these 2 scripts gone miss and game crash ,even cleaning with the tools doesnt help game seems corrupted and i have to reload the previous clean save,basically i nthis way i am not able to progress the gameplay.in the end i am ask if this problem could be related with this redux version of the fpe,cos tbh i never had this problem in past ,and since my ex games was very stable i didnt change my others mods so basically i have got just this redux as new mod in my game,maybe is not related but in any case is just a question.

Hello just need help from anyone who knows...

I have AAF Family Planning Enhanced already installed and my character currently gave birth to 3 babies... I want to install this mod and I think it's okay for me to do so but I am curious about a few things:

First there was this listed and was all struck out in print

• AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_2.610.7z is the main mod file.  You need this.
  • FPESuperMutantAddon.7z allows humans impregnated by Super Mutants to have babies who grow into Super Mutants
  • FPEDogAddon.7z allows humans impregnated by dogs to have puppies who grow into real dogs
  • FPEMakeYourOwnBabyAddon.pdf is instructions for mod authors wishing to make their own baby add-ons
  • FPE_Interface_Script_2.610.7z is an example script for mod authors - you do not need this if you are only playing the game

Does this mean I do  NOT need these mods/addons ?   They are included in this mod?   or should I keep them as I do have them installed?

Secondly when and if its okay for me to install this mod do I uninstall the previous AFF Family Planning Enhanced then install this one?   

If I do that will I lose anything or would it cause problems with the 3 babies already in game?

Thanks for your time and any help

On 6/26/2021 at 1:46 PM, cascen said:

hello i started new game with this redux version of fpe instead ego ballistic ones i had previosly,i have to say with this new game i keep crash to desk very often and unable to load the save .i have donwloaded the tool clean saver or resaver fax simile to the skyrim ones, the 2 scripts giving me issue r enableplayer.layer ,every 3-4 autosaves these 2 scripts gone miss and game crash ,even cleaning with the tools doesnt help game seems corrupted and i have to reload the previous clean save,basically i nthis way i am not able to progress the gameplay.in the end i am ask if this problem could be related with this redux version of the fpe,cos tbh i never had this problem in past ,and since my ex games was very stable i didnt change my others mods so basically i have got just this redux as new mod in my game,maybe is not related but in any case is just a question.

You can't just swap a mod out and expect it to be stable. You have to test it. Make sure you have all of the dependencies, there are a LOT of things to install for this mod to work right. Then if it's not go ask for help on the AAF Discord :).

Hello just need help from u guies

is there ways to edit the sex message for actor or npc , i'm new to this mod , wondering & trying to change some npc " message " with notpad++ ,but it did not work at all.

is there any tip or software i should used ? 

thx , love this mod

2 hours ago, idesgamer said:

is there ways to edit the sex message for actor or npc , i'm new to this mod , wondering & trying to change some npc " message " with notpad++ ,but it did not work at all.

thx , love this mod

I haven't looked, but the dialogue will be in one or both of the following:

1. The ".esp" plugin for the mod, which you can load in FO4Edit/XEdit and then save the modified version or create an override patch plugin from your edits (preferred).

2. The Papyrus scripts which you will need to edit the sources (.psc files) for with a text editor (like the notepad++ you mentioned) and then compile them to .pex files with the Fallout 4 Creation Kit (either through its GUI or with the command-line PapyrusCompiler executable it provides). For this you'll probably also need to unpack the base scripts zipball and also reinstall AAF instructing it to install its script sources (pretty sure FPER needs AAF script functions).

Neither of these is trivial for someone new to modding, so you will likely need to do a lot of reading and experimenting to work out the details.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, idesgamer said:

thx , love this mod

also if you want, you can give me your messages so I can add them

(I did ask for messages a while ago)

As I was getting ready to rebuild my game on a new ssd yesterday I had an idea for a feature for this mod.  It kinda combines radmorphing with the pregnancy if your character is pregnant with critters like deathclaws, supermutants, ghouls, etc.  Essentially the unborn absorbs the rads and grows more rapidly while your charcter is exposed to radiation sources.  However, unlike radmorphing, you can't just undo the growth/progression.  "Gotta get out of these rads before we get too big to move."  "Deathclaw eggs are getting really heavy soaking up these rads.  Better get a move on while we still can Blue."