AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

6 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

every animal baby I give birth too attacks me, is there not option to turn this off?

which animals?

1 hour ago, ccccyeah said:

Someone mentioned the cumflation messages chances going back to 0, but I also get "Marriage Message Type Toggle" reverting to "None". Anyone else having this problem?

I will have a look at it, I might have done something to it

58 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

which animals?

I will have a look at it, I might have done something to it

Mosly the Incects, A rad scorpion and a boatfly are the only two I have had babbies with thus far in game and both attacked me as soon as there egg hatched.

how did the impregnation happened?

Sex (Friendly) (but I should add a hostile option for some pregnancies)

Injection (Friendly)

Attacked (Hostile)

thinking about it

I should rework the gender option to be a friendly vs hostile outcome

(btw I still keep the gender option)

next update

Edited by Invictusblade
more info
3 hours ago, ccccyeah said:

Someone mentioned the cumflation messages chances going back to 0, but I also get "Marriage Message Type Toggle" reverting to "None". Anyone else having this problem?

I got the same issue, I will fix it and post an update in today sometime

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

how did the impregnation happened?

Sex (Friendly) (but I should add a hostile option for some pregnancies)

Injection (Friendly)

Attacked (Hostile)

thinking about it

I should rework the gender option to be a friendly vs hostile outcome

(btw I still keep the gender option)

next update

It was injection for sure the stinger hit me and poof pregnant.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or under the old thread, where do the dog babies go after birthing with the FPEDog addon? Going through the debug menu shows human babies have a misc baby item, supermutants do with supermutant addon, but there is no misc dog baby.

23 minutes ago, ZipZop said:

I'm not sure if I should post this here or under the old thread, where do the dog babies go after birthing with the FPEDog addon? Going through the debug menu shows human babies have a misc baby item, supermutants do with supermutant addon, but there is no misc dog baby.

with that dog mod, little dogs should appear around the NPC who gives birth

Have some issue for the child race for all creature, not sure this one occured after last update or not ?_? (V 3.4a). When my PC get impregnate from creature via Assult or get assult or even IVF from Creature DNA from workbench, My PC will give birth to Primary Human Hispanic baby but if my PC get impregnated by creature attack like bloatfly projectile or Mileruk queen projectile or melee attack my PC still get impregnate with egg pregnant like usual.

After let my PC get impregnated from supermutant and deathclaw assult or use IVF from creature DNA look like father race from creature not work as intend due to my PC only give birth to human child except Creature attack that still could knock up my PC and let my PC give birth to creature.

And others thing that a bit buggy from my test is STD for my PC after get impregnate by creature will recieve permanent STD buff perk from father race even after my PC give birth but for Impregnate buff from father race will gone after birth only STD spell part will be permanent perk for my PC.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:11 AM, zeroke107 said:

Have some issue for the child race for all creature, not sure this one occured after last update or not ?_? (V 3.4a). When my PC get impregnate from creature via Assult or get assult or even IVF from Creature DNA from workbench, My PC will give birth to Primary Human Hispanic baby but if my PC get impregnated by creature attack like bloatfly projectile or Mileruk queen projectile or melee attack my PC still get impregnate with egg pregnant like usual.

16 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

After let my PC get impregnated from supermutant and deathclaw assult or use IVF from creature DNA look like father race from creature not work as intend due to my PC only give birth to human child except Creature attack that still could knock up my PC and let my PC give birth to creature.

And others thing that a bit buggy from my test is STD for my PC after get impregnate by creature will recieve permanent STD buff perk from father race even after my PC give birth but for Impregnate buff from father race will gone after birth only STD spell part will be permanent perk for my PC.

new game?

or

if you have an existing game, then please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM in FPE to reset Impregnation Addons

because I had just tested it with a newish save game and it works perfectly (I know one thing to add to WDF MCM when I get back to modding)

Edited by Invictusblade

Already test FPE_BA_ and MC_old but still not work at all and my PC can't give birth to any type of children after use cheat both labor quest nor give birth in debug section T^T, so I will stick to new update first because I think new update even I can't get impregnate by other race like deathclaw (egg) or supermutant but others aspect like child growing up or wearable baby or feeding are work fine for your new update ^^.

But just my speculation, is this issue related to impregnate script for PC alone or else ? because for NPC settler or Companion as Curie can still get impregnate with deathclaw or Miluke queen syringe without any problem, only for PC part that can't get impregnate with any creature as intend but for impregnate method like creature attack still get my PC get impregnate with egg or else but when turn to intention sexual interaction or IVF from workbench only give Human impregnated to my PC like only calculate father race from my PC not other creature btw.

And other little buggy is time for egg pregnant still some inaccurate for some type of creature (sorry I don't check all creature yet) like Radscorpion should be 5 month pregnant but for PC only 3 month then give birth as same as Miluke queen 6 month also give birth at 3 month for PC but for Companion (Curie) still work as normal for 6 month pregnant time. 

Edited by zeroke107

Ok test a bit more about STD from get impregnated by creature that I mention as permanent buff after give birth.

Look like it may related to notification for get STD for PC, even you get STD buff but if you don’t get notification that tell your PC get infected by STD then you can’t treat STD with advanced STS shot.

But after you get STD notification, then you can treat them as usual (I accidental found that after my PC get sleep and wake up and get notification then her can treat all stack STD lol)

And other small thing that I found for creature attack impregnated may not work if your PC use some type of clothes or armored that use same slot as IUD or strap on -_-