AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

19 minutes ago, arkangyl said:

The cumflation is fixed. Just to prove the test, i went thru a full term with a behemoth.  it was not IVF, i just waited til he impregnated the character. (Thank you RRS Breeder Tattoo!). 12.2 months, had a baby supermutant and all scripts reset properly.  

I think the overarching message to all users is to decide on a bodyslide and not mess with the mesh.  all the cosmetics are fine, just don't mess at all with any geometry whilst the player or npcs are pregnant.

❤️

[FYI: Cumoverlays Staged is not fading cumoverlays.  They stay for so long I just remove them using slm.]

one of the fixes I have made is a complete replacement of Overlays to effect Shaders to avoid that bug.

so about overlays - basically adding overlays is really easy but removing them is really hard (I had two removal scripts running and it is still unreliable)

however the issue with this (look at picture),

See the white dots in the hairline and neck. (sometimes it is minor and sometimes it is major, depends on texture)

20210712113109_1.thumb.jpg.4a406063496a0d3e85c94aa14c213750.jpg

but overall I am really happy with this

because sometimes, that unwanted effect has an really good effect

20210712113154_1.thumb.jpg.9fcfa763a3dd842fe2b8582c73538149.jpg

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

one of the fixes I have made is a complete replacement of Overlays to effect Shaders to avoid that bug.

so about overlays - basically adding overlays is really easy but removing them is really hard (I had two removal scripts running and it is still unreliable)

See the white dots in the hairline and neck. (sometimes it is minor and sometimes it is major, depends on texture)

Oh yes, that looks much better.  Yes, the other overlay just doesn't go away, and you can't set the parameters.  

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

When are you releasing new code?  Definitely would like to try it out :)

22 hours ago, arkangyl said:

When are you releasing new code?  Definitely would like to try it out :)

I will try for the weekend

but I would like to post Wasteland Dairy Framework new update as well (and I am working on changing some aid objects to suit the new script)

update->

I was thinking about making a box of chocolates(maybe later) but I decided to simply make a new type of Wine called "Romantic Wine"

if you use the new wine in front of your partner then a sex scene could occur (a MCM Chance because they might not be interested right now)

two ways to make the wine, 1x purified water and 1x Wine in a chemistry workstation or cooking station under "Family Planning"

Edited by Invictusblade
20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will try for the weekend

but I would like to post Wasteland Dairy Framework new update as well (and I am working on changing some aid objects to suit the new script)

update->

I was thinking about making a box of chocolates(maybe later) but I decided to simply make a new type of Wine called "Romantic Wine"

if you use the new wine in front of your partner then a sex scene could occur (a MCM Chance because they might not be interested right now)

two ways to make the wine, 1x purified water and 1x Wine in a chemistry workstation or cooking station under "Family Planning"

Awesome!  That would be great!  I love that idea, rather than having a separate mod for romantic encounters.  That should also apply to the Slaves.  Slaves are affected by Affinity.  I have found with Just Business, they like being asked for sex, or given gifts.  I think that's the base AI and not specially coded.  "slave liked that"  pops up at places where you would expect even in vanilla situations.

I did investigate a few things you might find interesting:

-- The Belly Morph from Cumflation during pregnancy is actually a problem with Sex Attributes Morph.  Turning that off when pregnancy will stop that problem completely.

-- Decrease Breast Size works like a charm and as one would expect.  The increase due to pregnancy, milking and breast feeding work perfectly.  But if you use the "Increase Breast Size" That's where things get broken.  It looks as if the script can reverse to the original body shape very well.  Measure my breasts doesn't work at all.  

-- It would be nice if the joke or sex messages could be in a text file so that people can add on with their own and it just reads it into memory, rather than you having to hard-code the responses in script.

-- More in-depth descriptions in the MCM would be extremely helpful. Some of the items that come in the workshops are kind of like, "Wait, what does this do?" :)

-- Sex Education and Sex Attribute Keyword support would be nice for people to not only keep a log of their sex, but also childbearing, rearing, enslavement etc.  This would help me with my mod.  

I am working on an additional mod to add a Sanity AV with effects as things happen to you, so this is critical to me.  I mean, you've been in a Vault and came from a 50's home setting only to be in a world where everything wants to kill you.  Sanity should have been in the game from the first place.  I plan to add mental conditions beyond what is in the SA framework.  I plan to base it off Sex Attributes, AAF and then hook into your mods to show statistics.  

Your mod is awesome and I am seeing SOO much potential.  If you integrated some aspects of Autonomy, but not all, that could really allow for more immersive experience in the settlements.  Autonomy everywhere causes serious performance issues after about a few real-world hours have passed.  It's mostly the loading issue.  I looked at the save game file after just 2 real hours of playing and there were 300 children all over the place. Haha.  And I only figured that out because I installed AAF History, so it blew that mod up because every NPC has two Sex Diaries in the code.  So, do not install that till he fixes the issue.

Please let me know if you need help testing.  I have a few clean saves for that purpose.  Can't wait to see what you've done! ❤️

2 hours ago, arkangyl said:

Awesome!  That would be great!  I love that idea, rather than having a separate mod for romantic encounters.  That should also apply to the Slaves.  Slaves are affected by Affinity.  I have found with Just Business, they like being asked for sex, or given gifts.  I think that's the base AI and not specially coded.  "slave liked that"  pops up at places where you would expect even in vanilla situations.

I did investigate a few things you might find interesting:

-- The Belly Morph from Cumflation during pregnancy is actually a problem with Sex Attributes Morph.  Turning that off when pregnancy will stop that problem completely.

-- Decrease Breast Size works like a charm and as one would expect.  The increase due to pregnancy, milking and breast feeding work perfectly.  But if you use the "Increase Breast Size" That's where things get broken.  It looks as if the script can reverse to the original body shape very well.  Measure my breasts doesn't work at all.  

-- It would be nice if the joke or sex messages could be in a text file so that people can add on with their own and it just reads it into memory, rather than you having to hard-code the responses in script.

-- More in-depth descriptions in the MCM would be extremely helpful. Some of the items that come in the workshops are kind of like, "Wait, what does this do?" :)

-- Sex Education and Sex Attribute Keyword support would be nice for people to not only keep a log of their sex, but also childbearing, rearing, enslavement etc.  This would help me with my mod.  

I am working on an additional mod to add a Sanity AV with effects as things happen to you, so this is critical to me.  I mean, you've been in a Vault and came from a 50's home setting only to be in a world where everything wants to kill you.  Sanity should have been in the game from the first place.  I plan to add mental conditions beyond what is in the SA framework.  I plan to base it off Sex Attributes, AAF and then hook into your mods to show statistics.  

Your mod is awesome and I am seeing SOO much potential.  If you integrated some aspects of Autonomy, but not all, that could really allow for more immersive experience in the settlements.  Autonomy everywhere causes serious performance issues after about a few real-world hours have passed.  It's mostly the loading issue.  I looked at the save game file after just 2 real hours of playing and there were 300 children all over the place. Haha.  And I only figured that out because I installed AAF History, so it blew that mod up because every NPC has two Sex Diaries in the code.  So, do not install that till he fixes the issue.

Please let me know if you need help testing.  I have a few clean saves for that purpose.  Can't wait to see what you've done! ❤️

thanks,

1. I don't use Sex Attributes, so I wouldn't know

2. I will have a look at the increase breasts script

3. it was meant to be a small thing which fell out of control so I will have a look for external usage

4. I do have MCM Help for WDF but I will add one for FPE

5. I will have a look

about the 300 children, this is one of the reasons why I added the limit to the mod (in the upcoming update)

and about the gifts. I was thinking last night about this and I would to expand it a bit.

for example giving Cait a special vial of Jet before she gets clean will result in Sex

I won't make this for this update but it is an idea.

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

giving Cait a special vial of Jet before she gets clean will result in Sex

I know it's quite off-topic, sorry, but that reminds me, a mod I've wanted to make for a long time but is still seemingly just beyond my capabilities... a mechanism for Cait to relapse after her final quest, so that you can romance her and get her Trigger Rush companion perk and Lover's Embrace effect but she still "likes" it when you use drugs and keeps her random drug use idles.

I can see where the decision tree is in her NPC record for the pre- and post-detox states (Cait_EventCondition_DislikesPlayerTakingChems and Cait_EventCondition_LikesPlayerTakingChems are global float values of 1.000000 or 0.000000), but not quite sure how I would go about reverting her to the pre-detox context (which would probably be the simplest implementation). I suppose it just needs some scripted event to set that value on her? Thinking through it, I guess the first thing to try would be to complete her detox and then reset those two float values via the console and see whether that's what my mod will need to toggle via scripting, yeah?

Current Changelog (This is a long one) I should be releasing this update tomorrow (after a bit more testing)

btw this is a beta release because I really did change quite a few things.

and I will release the "final" version in a week or two after a couple more things and of course fixes

Family Planning Enhanced Redux
----------------------------------------------
Added a simple Cumshot Effect
Names given to Babies will be passed to Children and then Adult (w MCM Option)
Names given to Creatures will do the same as above (w MCM Option)

Added a heap of MCM Options for Creature Renaming

Added Selected Names for Babies

Added a simple Bloody Birth Effect (w MCM Option)

Fix a couple of script issues
Made the changes that Ego did
Added Dropping Condom Options (w MCM Option)
added more options for Chosen (Grow up, Leaving home and Butcher) (w MCM Option)
Added Breeding Farm (Perk to deny babies from being borned (Surrogate)) (w MCM Option)
Adult Resources - Expand this Grow up, Leaving home and Butcher to nearly include all adults as well (w MCM Option)
Population Control - Limits to how many Pregnancies can exist (w MCM Option)
Rearrange FPE_Messages
Fix FPE Script to only have WDF as a soft requirement

Added Actually Wedding Messages instead of "Will you marry me?" reply
Added simple sex commands between married couples - Romantic Wine (w MCM Option)
Syringer is togglable for certain aid objects (w MCM Option) *More Coming

Wasteland Dairy Framework
-----------------------------
Fixed the Races of Creatures (not sure if it is worth it yet)
Made a batch file of both Baby Addons and More Creatures into one main file(suitable for new games)
Rework timers to use both systems(Real world seconds vs Game world Hours) (w MCM Option)
Changing overlays to Effect Shader
Move from overlays to effect shaders in all objects
Shifted Data from PregnancyOptions to individual creature quests
Added a delay to Faction Drop off such as a perk "Baby Smell" and some changes to BabyHoldingwfactions
Added all of the data required by Adult Resources and Children
Surrogate amounts for creature type
Hypnotist's Pocket Watch with Scripts

What's New in Version v3.5 Beta

Released Just now

Please let me know if there are any issues (I believe I remembered to include everything)

added more options for Chosen (Grow up, Leaving home and Butcher) (w MCM Option)
Added Breeding Farm (Perk to deny babies from being borned (Surrogate)) (w MCM Option)
Adult Resources - Expand this Grow up, Leaving home and Butcher to nearly include all adults as well (w MCM Option)
Rearrange FPE_Messages

Added simple sex commands between married couples - Romantic Wine (w MCM Option)

so I made a mistake when uploading the Mod (I have fixed this issue)

which is I forgot the F4SE folder

because I am going to remove it in the next update when I'll redo how condoms work.

I am trying to remove all overlays from my mods (except Random Overlay Framework)

because of issues with them not being removed afterwards

ok so I will try to explain some of the new content I've made

Naming - if active then every baby will receive a name. (armors don't rename yet) and this name will carry over to adulthood

and there is a command to rename NPC's if desired

(if WDF is installed then nearly every creature has some unique names, Dogs will have quite a few different names)

Surrogacy - here is an option for NPCs to give birth for Money, there are three ranks of surrogacy with different payment amounts for each

Adult Resources - Allows you to force NPCs to Leave home or Butchered or Caged or Sold

Population Control - Limits to how many Pregnancies can exist (w MCM Option) with three different options (Freezing at Birth or No Impregnation or Surrogacy)

there are a few more things in WDF as well

I upgraded and played a little this morning. Noticed something a bit odd. I had no pregnancy, but then got into a violate scene with about 5 feral dogs, then another with a raider, and one more with 2 mirelurks. So 3 separate violate scenes and 3 different locations, probably around 10 to 15 real life minutes apart. Every one of  them told me that they knocked me up. I had individual messages for each.

The dogs messages came in succession after violate was over, as well as the mirelurks.

If I check my status through the mcm it tells me I have 2 babies in utero. So that part seems right, just not sure why I got a message for everything.

Edit: RandomDudes' post reminded me that my pop up messages showed me at 3% chance also with each event.

Edited by sfeile

After upgrading noticing something is off with the 'Chance' mechanic.  Played around with a few settings and tried complete removal and reinstall just to be sure.

-Male player character

--3% base chance, Not Virile, No Condom, No Contraceptive NPC virile chance OFF, = 5 out of 5 female npc's displayed Got pregnant message after scene when  3% chance of pregnancy message displayed.  These were the settings used prior to upgrade NPC pregnancy chances were much closer to 1 out of 10 when not Virile

--Turned base chance all the way down, Turned off Virility, Wore Condom, Set NPCs use Contraceptives on and chance 100, Set efficiency of Contraceptive to 100, 5 out of 5 female npc's displayed Got Pregnant message after scene when 0% chance of pregnancy message displayed.

Seems as though the update no longer respects pregnancy chance modifiers?  Seed on steroids..  Also continued to receive "Something tells me settler is pregnant with my baby" messages on the same NPC after they had already been impregnated where normally this would only display if the NPC was not already pregnant. 

Set a hotkey on the debug option to check pregnancy on NPC and confirmed 'Settler pregnant with 1 baby less than 1 month along' before going at it again then getting another 'Settler got pregnant message'

Edited by RandomDude2787
1 hour ago, sfeile said:

I upgraded and played a little this morning. Noticed something a bit odd. I had no pregnancy, but then got into a violate scene with about 5 feral dogs, then another with a raider, and one more with 2 mirelurks. So 3 separate violate scenes and 3 different locations, probably around 10 to 15 real life minutes apart. Every one of  them told me that they knocked me up. I had individual messages for each.

The dogs messages came in succession after violate was over, as well as the mirelurks.

If I check my status through the mcm it tells me I have 2 babies in utero. So that part seems right, just not sure why I got a message for everything.

Edit: RandomDudes' post reminded me that my pop up messages showed me at 3% chance also with each event.

50 minutes ago, RandomDude2787 said:

After upgrading noticing something is off with the 'Chance' mechanic.  Played around with a few settings and tried complete removal and reinstall just to be sure.

-Male player character

--3% base chance, Not Virile, No Condom, No Contraceptive NPC virile chance OFF, = 5 out of 5 female npc's displayed Got pregnant message after scene when  3% chance of pregnancy message displayed.  These were the settings used prior to upgrade NPC pregnancy chances were much closer to 1 out of 10 when not Virile

--Turned base chance all the way down, Turned off Virility, Wore Condom, Set NPCs use Contraceptives on and chance 100, Set efficiency of Contraceptive to 100, 5 out of 5 female npc's displayed Got Pregnant message after scene when 0% chance of pregnancy message displayed.

Seems as though the update no longer respects pregnancy chance modifiers?  Seed on steroids..  Also continued to receive "Something tells me settler is pregnant with my baby" messages on the same NPC after they had already been impregnated where normally this would only display if the NPC was not already pregnant. 

Set a hotkey on the debug option to check pregnancy on NPC and confirmed 'Settler pregnant with 1 baby less than 1 month along' before going at it again then getting another 'Settler got pregnant message'

I will have a look at the script,

I am pretty sure that I didn't touch the chances (but of course something else might be doing it)

edit-> found the mistake

it was part of the limitation script I made

this should be fixed now but let me know if it isn't

instructions - Place the file in the Scripts folder of Data

fpfp_basepregdata.pex

Edited by Invictusblade
On 7/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, Invictusblade said:

Current Changelog (This is a long one) I should be releasing this update tomorrow (after a bit more testing)

btw this is a beta release because I really did change quite a few things.

and I will release the "final" version in a week or two after a couple more things and of course fixes

Family Planning Enhanced Redux
----------------------------------------------

Rearrange FPE_Messages

Wasteland Dairy Framework
-----------------------------
Fixed the Races of Creatures (not sure if it is worth it yet)
Made a batch file of both Baby Addons and More Creatures into one main file(suitable for new games)
Rework timers to use both systems(Real world seconds vs Game world Hours) (w MCM Option)
Changing overlays to Effect Shader
Move from overlays to effect shaders in all objects
Shifted Data from PregnancyOptions to individual creature quests
Added a delay to Faction Drop off such as a perk "Baby Smell" and some changes to BabyHoldingwfactions
Added all of the data required by Adult Resources and Children
Surrogate amounts for creature type
Hypnotist's Pocket Watch with Scripts

You know what would be SUPER helpful for us to help you?  Do you have a list of tests you do?  If you give the order of things you try, I can certainly see if I get the same results.  I'm installing the FPE update now!  Looking forward to it!

I tried the script, but now I'm not getting any messages pop up. Went from 4 months to birth and the only thing it gave me was to start the quest to find a doctor. No months when waking up, no labor stuff. All of my cum messages and such are not showing when/after having sex.

Actually even my messages from hardship are no longer showing. Like when it is on or off and if you are unarmed or not.

10 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I tried the script, but now I'm not getting any messages pop up. Went from 4 months to birth and the only thing it gave me was to start the quest to find a doctor. No months when waking up, no labor stuff. All of my cum messages and such are not showing when/after having sex.

Actually even my messages from hardship are no longer showing. Like when it is on or off and if you are unarmed or not.

find your settings and upload them here

go here-> \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced

as well as your papyrus logs

18 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I use MO2 so the MCM log I got was from there, and I have a buffout log. Don't have papyrus enabled that I am aware of. Hope these are enough info for you.

Buffout4.log 4 kB · 0 downloads

settings.ini 5.59 kB · 0 downloads

wrong files on both

the settings file I wanted in located here-> \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings

called FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

I don't have one in that location. The only thing in that folder (settings folder) is a FO4HHS.ini

That was why I looked for one in the MO2 folders.

that is weird, I thought you may have changed some option.

because I have no idea why messages(Full Stop) would stop working over different mods.

I think it is something else because there is little to no interaction between FPE and hardship

so I think you really need to set up papyrus for any further help

I wrote this earlier

so a couple of things for you to do now

1a. Add this to C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini (or Fallout4Custom)

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

1b. Play the game and have some sex in it

1c. upload the file located here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

2. Upload the FPE Settings located here-> \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\

14 hours ago, arkangyl said:

You know what would be SUPER helpful for us to help you?  Do you have a list of tests you do?  If you give the order of things you try, I can certainly see if I get the same results.  I'm installing the FPE update now!  Looking forward to it!

just play it normally.

of course, you can always play around with the new features to see if anything is viable.

in my mind, I already did most of the a->b->c work but now I need the a->d or d->b work which I cannot force.

my big problem is that I still have no idea what my mods are like to play in the long term.

I know I needed to fix some of the serious issues like overpopulation which happens in 24+ hour game (which I haven't had one in a long while).

but I have no idea if anyone is going to use the Adult Harvesting (got to think of a better name for it)

Edited by Invictusblade

so the future plans are the following...

general fixes

general cleanup

I would like to fix the current overlay issue (marks on the face and hands)

and I am going to need some help with some ideas

1. what would be good gift ideas for companions (Modded companions included) and the reward will be sex (it is based on the romantic wine object)

2. I would like more names but more post-apocalyptic than "George" or "John" (I should look at Crossed+100 which is a post-apocalypse comic series)

3. more messages (Sex, Impregnation and Birth)

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I have no idea if anyone is going to use the Adult Harvesting

I expect to make use of it, but haven't gotten far enough in my latest playthrough yet to populate a settlement with enough people to start getting knocked up and having babies. I'm especially curious to see how the caging option is implemented in gameplay, but may end up going with butchering when populations get too large.