Invictusblade

AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

View File

AAF Family Planning Enhanced v3.15 Redux

This is the Update to the extremely Popular Family Planning Enhanced made by so many people (see below)

Most of the Mod is the same as before but with the following changes (these don't require Wasteland Dairy Framework)

Perks (Monthly and Father) - Receive Penalties while heavily Pregnant

Cumflation - After having sex, there is a chance for a cum inflation

Wearable Babies (this may be buggy, please let me know) - by simply giving birth you should get wearable babies however there is an recipe in Chemistry workbench under "Wearing"

Wearable Condoms (with several different colors)

A couple more sliders (CBBE Weight Gain & Fusion Girl Morphs based on StaticPhobia's Final Farewell)

Added Cumflation Messages for Players and NPC's. (Controlled by MCM)

Added Impregnation Messages for Different NPC's. (Please tell me if there are any messages that are offensive or broken) (Controlled by MCM)

Several more features that require Wasteland Dairy Framework such as...

Harem Perks (gain perks based on how many Pregnancy there are)

Lactation Perk (given during birth)

Getting Semen after sex with a worn condom,

Enhanced Creature Options...

How big of a belly,

How long is the pregnancy,

if you give birth before the end of the pregnancy,

New game Impregnation,

Getting DNA while wearing a condom,

Added Impregnation Messages for Creatures
and what perk do you get if you are impregnated by a creature

Please let me know if there are issues

No FOMOD installer just yet,

(I forgot to mention this but) Special Thanks to Zaz for "Zaz Particles" (this is used in Cumflation)

YOU DO NOT NEED THE OLDER VERSION OF FAMILY PLANNING ENHANCED

The Following Text is directly copied from the v2.611 version of Family Planning Enhanced (with edits made by Invictusblade)

This is a conversion of Chosen Clue's great mod Family Planning Enhanced to the Advanced Animation Framework,  now supporting CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod bodies.

This mod is based on Chosen Clue's Four-Play Family Planning Enhanced version 2.102, with all the added features from the following:

2020/10/18: I will no longer be updating or supporting these mods.  The code is free for anyone to do with as they like.  However, you must adhere to Chosen Clue's permissions on his original mod.

2021/01/05: I(Invictusblade) decided to take over to work on a new version of Family Planning Enhanced dubbed "Family Planning Enhanced Redux"

Mod Features

Family Planning Enhanced, or FPE, is a pregnancy mod with a host of options to customize its behavior. Straight from installation, it works like this:

If you are male

You have intercourse with a female until she becomes pregnant. That's really all there is to it. There are options that help you determine if you succeeded in impregnating your partner, such as notifications about your virility, the chances your partner was pregnant, and when she becomes pregnant.

If you are female

Have intercourse until you become pregnant. As with males, you can enable notifications about your fertility, post-intercourse notifications about the chances of pregnancy, and notifications about conception and the stages of pregnancy.

What about NPCs?

They can get pregnant too, either through intercourse with the player, or with each other.

What happens next?

Pregnancy, of course! Women will have their bodies grow accordingly, if you have the right mods. Then, after 9 FPE months*, she will give birth, and after a certain amount of FPE months, the baby will grow into a child. Then after some more time, they will grow into an adult.

*Note, that FPE months are different from actual months, and can be customized to last however long the user wishes.

This is pretty vague, I thought you said that FPE had a host of options?

Hell yes it does. 4 pages, 30 settings, all available via the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM). Every option affects things differently, so be sure to hover over them while in the MCM menu to learn about each, or find out something you didn't know FPE had!

edit-> a few more Options now

Full list of features:

Spoiler

You and other NPCs can get pregnant after having sex! After nine months, pregnant people give birth.

Body Morph support for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod.  Body type is selectable in the FPE MCM.

You can modify the chances of being pregnant through the Chance Options page in the FPE MCM.

You can modify how strongly FPE affects pregnancy by changing "Power" in the General Options page of FPE's MCM.

Equip condoms as a man or woman to help prevent pregnancies during sex.

As someone who can get pregnant, swallow contraceptive pills to help prevent pregnancies. They will also act like morning after pills that will abort a pregnancy if it's not past the first month.

Both the pills and condoms can be bought from doctors or found in containers in the world where you'd expect to find them, like dressers and bathroom mirrors.

Condoms can be crafted, if your character has the know-how. They can be crafted at Chemistry Stations and are found under the "HEALING" tab.

Fertility and virility. When you sleep, there's a chance you wake up fertile or virile depending on your sex, and increase the chance of conceiving after intercourse.

NPCs can be fertile/virile too! You can never really tell who's ready to get you knocked up / ready to get knocked up (Will be toggleable in later versions)

Find your daddy after learning you are pregnant! If you've had sex with more than one viable person, there will be a quest to find which partner that you've acquainted yourself with is the father of your unborn child. Once you've found him, convince him to stay, coerce money out of them, or hoof it as a single mom!*

*some resulting speech options are not fully implemented.

Talking to doctors while pregnant opens up a host of options to choose, from abortions to checking your baby's health, and healing your baby.

If your pregnancy was an unfortunate one, you can get an abortion up until the start of the 6th month of your pregnancy.
This costs 1000 caps. However, you could convince the doctor to give you a free one, but the difficulty of convincing the doc increases the more money you have.

Baby health! While you're pregnant, you need to take care of your child from the horrors of the wastes. Don't get hit from enemies, don't take in radiation, and don't drink or take bad chems! Think of the baby! If you don't like this option, you can disable it as well as ghoulification of children via the Baby/Children Options page of FPE's MCM.

Perks affect how your baby takes damage! Ranks in Toughness can reduce damage from weapons to nil, Ghoulish ranks can make radiation heal your baby's health, Rad Resistance and Lead Belly perks can reduce radiation damage.

A full lifecycle for children, from baby to adult! Once babies are born, they grow from baby to child, then child to adult. The time it takes to to grow into a child from a baby, and from child to adult are also customizable via the Baby/Children Options page of FPE's MCM.

82 different adults for children to grow into!

Baby addons! Baby addons can help provide a sense of variability to the kinds of children conceived from sex acts from different races. For example, installing the Dog addon provided in the download section will allow women impregnated by dogs to birth puppies, with special puppies for Dogmeat in particular!

Babies can be placed in workshop locations. If the location you place the baby in is a settlement, then the baby will grow into a child and then be added as a settlement NPC.

Options to select who can get pregnant. You can choose whether only the player gets pregnant or everyone else. And you can choose to make the player the only person that can impregnate.

Optional Non-NPC pregnancy. Get pregnant from creatures that can have sex, like Feral Ghouls, Super Mutants, or whatever you find (or finds you) out in the Wasteland. Off by default.

Optional Male pregnancy. Get pregnant as a man, with visuals being affected. Taking contraceptive pills as a man will reduce pregnancy chance. Off by default.

Optional Female to Female pregnancy. Dominant one will be the "father" of a possible pregnancy. This setting is good for futa characters. Off by default.

Optional Self impregnation. With a condom equipped, and as a character who can impregnate others, and be pregnant, masturbate to try to conceive with yourself.

You can set whether you can be notified on a multitude of different things, from whether sex conceived a baby, to when children grow up to adults, and everything in between.

If notifications about Virility and Fertility are on, your fertility/virility will also show up in your pip-boy menu.

FPE Months are determined by a custom amount of days that you can set. You can set it to be a realistic 30 days, or make it gamey by setting it to one day.

Did I mention that you can change most of these features using the options found in FPE's MCM?  Check the screenshots to preview the options!

Requirements
Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) by the F4SE team.  Please make sure this is installed correctly.

CBBE by Caliente, Fusion Girl by Vioxsis, Leito86, TheBottomhoodOfSteel, and ZaZ, or Jane Bod by Nightasy

Mod Configuration Menu by Registrator2000

LooksMenu by Expired6978

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) by Dagobaking

AAF Themes by Halstrom
And of course you need to install animation packs.

Note: The latest version of FPE requires Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.162 or newer.  If you are running an older version of Fallout 4 you can use Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher to enable it to load AAF FPE.

Optional Mods
FPE Male Mesh Override mod by AppleWaterSugar.  This provides a male pregnancy morph slider for Atomic Muscle and BodyTalk3, allowing pregnant males to have proper pregnancy bellies.  This is totally optional, but recommended if you play with male pregnancies enabled.

Installation

Install the prerequisite mods, listed above. 

• Pay special attention to the F4SE installation -- you must install the Data folder from the F4SE archive into your Fallout 4 folder.
  • If using CBBE, be sure to install the F4EE morphs when installing.
  • If using Fusion Girl or Jane Bod, build your body in Bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" option enabled after installing.
  • For all body types, always use the "Build Morphs" option whenever you build a body or outfit in BodySlide.

Once you have installed the prerequisites, make sure they work:

• Use the [Home] key to play some AAF animations. 
  • Open the MCM and view some mod settings.
  • Make sure your body and outfits show up in game

Then, install AAF Family Planning Enhanced (this mod!)

• AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_2.610.7z is the main mod file.  You need this.
  • FPESuperMutantAddon.7z allows humans impregnated by Super Mutants to have babies who grow into Super Mutants
  • FPEDogAddon.7z allows humans impregnated by dogs to have puppies who grow into real dogs
  • FPEMakeYourOwnBabyAddon.pdf is instructions for mod authors wishing to make their own baby add-ons
  • FPE_Interface_Script_2.610.7z is an example script for mod authors - you do not need this if you are only playing the game

Once you've installed the mod, start up Fallout 4 and go into the AAF FPE MCM and choose your settings.  Then go forth and procreate!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need Four-Play to use this?

A: No, this mod does not use or require Four-Play at all

Q: Do I need Vinfamy's Control Panel for this?

A: No, this uses MCM and does not communicate with Vinfamy's CP in any way

Q: Do I need the original Four-Play Family Planning Enhanced to use this?

A: No, this is a self-contained port of the mod, not a patch.  You only need this mod.

Q: I am using the "AAF 79 FPE" version, or Flashy's version.  Can I upgrade to this version?

A: Yes.  Make a backup save, then uninstall the existing version and install this version.  FPE will detect the old version and update itself.

Q: Do third party add-ons work with this version?

A: Yes.  The add-on interface is unchanged from previous versions.  AAF FPE Addon Pack or FPE More Creatures work with this mod, as do the add-ons in the Download section.

Q: Is there an option to create random NPC pregnancies?

A: The only way FPE can create pregnancies is when an animation occurs.  Any mod that allows NPCs to have sex with other NPCs will work.  Shenanigans, Autonomy, prostitution mods, companions in an AAF Violate event, or simply using the AAF wizard can make NPCs get pregnant. 

Q: How does the position filtering work?

A: FPE looks for certain tags on animations, and will prevent pregnancy if any of those tags are found.  The list of excluded tags is: Kissing, Hugging, Cuddling, Blowjob, 69, Cunnilingus, Scissor, Handjob, Footjob, Jackoff, Masturbation, Spanking, Dancing, Pose.  This is in addition to the other requirements, i.e. there must be at least one actor capable of becoming pregnant, one actor capable of fathering a child, etc.

Q: Does this work with Unique Player?

A: Yes, but you must copy the morph files for your chosen body. When you build the female body in BodySlide, you must copy the .tri file (the morphs file) from the Characterassets folder into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder under Data\Meshes\Actor\Character

Q: Can I prevent certain actor types or individual actors from becoming pregnant?

A: Yes.  Version 2.201 and up have a formlist, FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords (XX017743) for this purpose.  Actors with any keyword in this list cannot get pregnant.  So you can add keywords like ActorTypeGhoul or AnimArchetypeElderly to this formlist to prevent those actor types from becoming pregnant.  The formlist includes the new keyword FPFP_NoPregKW (XX017742), so it can be added to an individual actor to prevent them from becoming pregnant.

Q: Can I prevent certain pregnancies from starting up the Find the Father quest?

A: Yes.  Version 2.610 and up include a new keyword FPFP_NoDaddy (XX01E1A6).  If this keyword is on the actor who impregnates the player, the Find the Father quest will not start for that pregnancy.

Q: Is there an API I can use to make my mod cause or end pregnancies or find out when an actor gave birth?

A: Yes.  The main quest includes a GetAPI() function which you can use to access the API.  The primary function you will use is GetPregnancyInfo(akActor) which allows you to call all of the internal functions to manipulate pregnancy.  As of version 2.610, the mod also includes FPFP_GetPregnant and FPFP_GiveBirth events which will be sent out when a pregnancy begins or ends.  The FPE_Interface_Script available in the Downloads is a modder's resource illustrating the use of these features.

Credits

@vinfamy for Family Planning

@Chosen Clue for Four-Play Family Planning Enhanced, which is 99% of this mod

@Z0mBieP00Nani for the Condom Boy texture on the condom box

@TheBottomhoodofSteel for the Fusion Girl morph sliders and help with the BT3 pregnancy morph

@fedim for the original AAF 79 port of FPE

@Flashy (JoeR) for suggesting Tag filtering

@WandererZero for quality assurance

@AppleWaterSugar for developing the male pregnancy morph sliders for Atomic Muscle and BodyTalk3

@Ulfberth for help with Atomic Muscle pregnancy morph

12 minutes ago, Briansin said:

quick question so you said some features will need wasteland diary but doesnt wasteland diary itself include  this mod or the version before?   wouldnt that conflict?

so I am going to do a final check of WDF tomorrow (midnight here) and upload a update without FPE (because too many people were getting confused) with the installation instructions

also I am going to divide the workload.

also while every WDF User needs FPE, not every FPE user needs WDF (not really but close enough)

so the content that will require WDF is...

Lactation (giving birth grants NPC's the Perk)

Creature Options (Morph, Timing, bah, bah)

Multiple Births (For Creatures)

Harem Perks

Father Perks (only Player and Random in FPE)

Self Impregnation (has Cloning but requires BabyAddons)

46 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so I am going to do a final check of WDF tomorrow (midnight here) and upload a update without FPE (because too many people were getting confused) with the installation instructions

also while every WDF User needs FPE, not every FPE user needs WDF (not really but close enough)

Harem Perks

alright nice to know as i use wasteland diary so ill just wait for the update n then install the new fpe 

Any plans to include sources? For modders (unless you're actively against that). Decompiling the scripts is.. awkward and wonky for event-driven comms (requires some .. manual labor which isn't ideal for large scripts). I managed to do it for now, but repeating it for every update.. ehh.. troublesome. And if I recall correctly, v2.2 had the sources as well.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Friend,  Thanks for your contribution!  Awesome update.  Quick question:  I've noticed that after scenes, the pregnancy chances notification takes substantially longer to appear.  Previously, it appeared as soon as the scene ended, but now it takes quite a while.  Any advice?

19 minutes ago, tankgod1 said:

Greetings Friend,  Thanks for your contribution!  Awesome update.  Quick question:  I've noticed that after scenes, the pregnancy chances notification takes substantially longer to appear.  Previously, it appeared as soon as the scene ended, but now it takes quite a while.  Any advice?

Earlier discussion in the WDF thread indicated this may be blocking on the cum inflation scripts. I don't recall a workaround, though maybe disabling FPER's cum inflation in the MCM would mitigate it?

8 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Morning,

Just saw this - question - this is not just an update version like Ego's, but updated to integrate with your Wasteland Dairy mod?  I have been using Ego's and just didn't know if any benefit of switching?

Thanks,

John

well, I have added a few more features to the mod that don't require WDF (they were at the top of the page)

Perks (Monthly and Father) - Receive Penalties while heavily Pregnant, also tells you what month you are in.

Cumflation - After having sex, there is a chance for a cum inflation.

Wearable Babies (this may be buggy, please let me know)

Wearable Condoms (with several different colors)

A couple more sliders (CBBE Weight Gain & Fusion Girl Morphs based on StaticPhobia's Final Farewell)

6 hours ago, Operand said:

Any plans to include sources? For modders (unless you're actively against that). Decompiling the scripts is.. awkward and wonky for event-driven comms (requires some .. manual labor which isn't ideal for large scripts). I managed to do it for now, but repeating it for every update.. ehh.. troublesome. And if I recall correctly, v2.2 had the sources as well.

Thanks in advance!

I completely forgot about adding them, I normally would add them

1 hour ago, tankgod1 said:

personally, I don't mind it

what I might do is to change a MCM option to control this (Before, After, Disabled)

but yes, if you turn off cumflation then the message comes a lot sooner.

but I did forget to include the other particle armor

edit-> I have changed the MCM option to be "Off", "Before Pregnancy Notifications", "After Pregnancy Notifications"

new edit-> I made a mistake about the Dripping armor, this part of the mod now requires the ESP version of Zaz Particles (I was using an ESL version)

3 hours ago, ego.viator said:

You overlays.json might be the wrong version. 

"id": "Body_1B",
    "name": "$Body_1B",
    "slots": [
      {
        "slot": 3,
        "material": "overlays\\INVB_WastelandDairy\\B_Body_1.BGEM"
      }
    ],

I did lift this from my Baby addon mod so I must have forgotten to remove one (I will remove this soon)

edit-> wow I really messed this one up, fixing now

I always love your jobs. And I'm sure I'll love this one too, but I'm still confused right now. I've installed it, placed it right below the previous FPE version and apparently there are more than 300 files with no conflicts. So now I don't know if I should remove the FPE 2.6 or not.

2 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I always love your jobs. And I'm sure I'll love this one too, but I'm still confused right now. I've installed it, placed it right below the previous FPE version and apparently there are more than 300 files with no conflicts. So now I don't know if I should remove the FPE 2.6 or not.

yes remove it

16 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

And I should enable StaticPhobia's Final Farewell after it, right? The Script Tweaks and Funky Fysics too or only the SSG files?

I was mostly using SST to patch the FG body morphs for FPE, which the redux now incorporates, so I reinstalled SST and unchecked its FPE patch. Now there's no file conflict.

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

What's the trick for turning a FPE baby from a misc item to a wearable one?

so I have added the old school recipes to turn misc item to a wearable one

but the quest output for giving birth is the wearable babies

the recipes should in chemistry workbench under "Wearing"

7 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Aha, thanks! I was thinking maybe you had ported the family planning workbench in, but wasn't finding it in the workshop, so was confused.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Harem Perks

so as i wait for the update to wasteland diary as that one still has a version of  fpe included in it .  i was wondering if there was any way to track the children you have ...them little buggers can get lost lol.... n if there a script or something that  makes them realize your their mother or father

I’ll probably wait for an FOMOD installer version for this mod. But is it safe to remove the previous version of AAF family enhanced mid game and download the newest version (in this case 3.1 a as of writing)? I just beat Fallout 4 a couple nights ago and I really don’t want to start over. 

Great work as always OP!

1 hour ago, Briansin said:

so as i wait for the update to wasteland diary as that one still has a version of  fpe included in it .  i was wondering if there was any way to track the children you have ...them little buggers can get lost lol.... n if there a script or something that  makes them realize your their mother or father

the next update of WDF won't have FPE included because this mod is it, because people were getting confused.

I am thinking about ways to linking children to parents but I am not sure yet

12 minutes ago, Lannister1098 said:

I’ll probably wait for an FOMOD installer version for this mod. But is it safe to remove the previous version of AAF family enhanced mid game and download the newest version (in this case 3.1 a as of writing)? I just beat Fallout 4 a couple nights ago and I really don’t want to start over. 

Great work as always OP!

yes, it should be safe enough, but always keep backups of save games

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Okay, tried it out. I had a running pregnancy with previous FPE, upgraded to FPER before giving birth. Ended up with a twin pair of odd babies. Tried to make a wearable odd baby at a chemistry workbench and it seemed to think I had plenty of cloth but no odd babies. Still pointing to an index in the wrong plugin maybe?

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, tried it out. I had a running pregnancy with previous FPE, upgraded to FPER before giving birth. Ended up with a twin pair of odd babies. Tried to make a wearable odd baby at a chemistry workbench and it seemed to think I had plenty of cloth but no odd babies. Still pointing to an index in the wrong plugin maybe?

but did the mod create two misc objects or two armors? (when giving birth)

because if I did it right, it should be two wearable babies instead of misc objects.