AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

4 hours ago, arkangyl said:

Perfect!  Thank you!

So do you think I should abandon Just Business and just use yours?  Now this all make sense, because once WLD is installed the impregnation gets really broken with the slaves.   

And for enslaving regular NPCs, I just use the stringer with your Enslavement?  Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do it.  I've tried a few times and it doesn't seem to want to work.  So I am definitely doing something wrong.

And again thank you, I just looked at the Just Business Code, and you are totally right.  They are all clones and they are all the same.  I don't really need any of the other aspects of Just Business, because they are mostly geared towards doing the Vassal Settlements type things.

I would keep both

there are positives and negatives to both mods,

my enslavement mod was also designed for usage by Raider Reform School

and it only contains a limited selection of NPC's (usually unique Raider and Gunner Bosses) see spoiler

Enslavement

Spoiler

Added a NPC capture system with a couple of different capture options selectable in MCM (Nothing, Kill and Delete) and this works on dead unique bodies.

Captured NPC's will behave like settlers until you inject them with the enhanced loyalty syringe, afterwards they will become followers

To capture Slaves, it requires a Special AutoCage Syringe in the Dairy workbench (requires 10x steel, 1x stimpak and 1x Lock Joint Syringe)

The following NPC's are capturable (I used the list from Raider Reform School)

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

MCM Options,

Kills, deletes or does nothing

Allows Dead NPC's to be Captured

but Just Business is overall better in terms of slavery.

my enslavement mod is really simple in comparison

also what is going on with the Impregnation Issues? (this is the first I heard of it)

4 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Hey all.  I did a bit of work in Bodyslide last night to get a body together that has a nicely shaped belly at full term.  When I do my slider sets, I start with the belly set at 100% to 150% on pregnancy, belly at 100%, and belly big at 100%.  Then, since I have a reasonable idea of how things will turn out, I set those sliders back to 0% to launch the game.  

I'm not certain which sliders the actual mod uses, as I've seen several differing belly shapes that look based on the basic 'build' (slim, heavy, muscular) of the NPCs, but I've found that using just the pregnant slider doesn't create a round enough shape, at least in my opinion.  

Anyway, here's what I came up with.  To see her in all her 'full' glory set the sliders I listed above to what I described.  Enjoy.

CustomPreset.xml 2.95 kB · 0 downloads

I will have a look

wow, it turns out that I really needed that break

I have been working like a madman with my mods recently

so the latest thing I have added to FPERedux is Paid Surrogacy.

how it works

1. give the Surrogate Perk to yourself or a NPC

2. get pregnant

3. give birth

4. get paid

more details

there are three ranks of surrogacy

three pregnancies until rank promotion. (six in total) (Might decrease this)

second rank doubles the payment

third rank triples the payment

100 caps per human baby

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I would keep both

there are positives and negatives to both mods,

my enslavement mod was also designed for usage by Raider Reform School

and it only contains a limited selection of NPC's (usually unique Raider and Gunner Bosses) see spoiler

Enslavement

Hide contents

Added a NPC capture system with a couple of different capture options selectable in MCM (Nothing, Kill and Delete) and this works on dead unique bodies.

Captured NPC's will behave like settlers until you inject them with the enhanced loyalty syringe, afterwards they will become followers

To capture Slaves, it requires a Special AutoCage Syringe in the Dairy workbench (requires 10x steel, 1x stimpak and 1x Lock Joint Syringe)

The following NPC's are capturable (I used the list from Raider Reform School)

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

MCM Options,

Kills, deletes or does nothing

Allows Dead NPC's to be Captured

but Just Business is overall better in terms of slavery.

my enslavement mod is really simple in comparison

also what is going on with the Impregnation Issues? (this is the first I heard of it)

Okay Awesome.

I'll install Raider Reform as well.  I was going to try Human Resources, but it seems that is based off JB, and has very limited ability with the slaves.  I actually like that the slaves can be your followers as well as attack. 

As far as the pregnancy bug, I think I fixed it by recompiling the FPE Player_script.  But the Morph doesn't seem to be working for the player, but it works for everyone else.  I want to see about how to dynamically create NPCs, rather than have a clone of the same reference type model.  I did notice that before I recompiled, the FPFP_Preggo Faction was not being applied, so it does not tell you if a slave is pregnant when you look at the status.  If you examine the NPC using the better console mod, it says they are pregnant, and such.  So I'm not sure what the deal is.  I am using the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp for impregnation.

Here are the mods I am using:

AAF and all the dependencies listed on the installation

ArmorKeywords
Family Planning Enhanced 3.4a (With recompiled script)
AAF Sex Em Up
AAF_Violate
CBBE
Commonwealth Captives
DEvious Devices
EDI
Human Resources
Just Business
Knockout Framework
Prisoner Shackles

Real Handcuffs
Rename Anything
SexAttributes
TextInputMenu
The Auction House
Torture Devices

WLD 2.4
What's your Name

However, I will say that my player is finally impregnated, but I think there's a collisions between seeing the slave pregnancy info, which was working earlier.

53 minutes ago, arkangyl said:

Okay Awesome.

I'll install Raider Reform as well.  I was going to try Human Resources, but it seems that is based off JB, and has very limited ability with the slaves.  I actually like that the slaves can be your followers as well as attack. 

As far as the pregnancy bug, I think I fixed it by recompiling the FPE Player_script.  But the Morph doesn't seem to be working for the player, but it works for everyone else.  I want to see about how to dynamically create NPCs, rather than have a clone of the same reference type model.  I did notice that before I recompiled, the FPFP_Preggo Faction was not being applied, so it does not tell you if a slave is pregnant when you look at the status.  If you examine the NPC using the better console mod, it says they are pregnant, and such.  So I'm not sure what the deal is.  I am using the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp for impregnation.

Here are the mods I am using:

AAF and all the dependencies listed on the installation

ArmorKeywords
Family Planning Enhanced 3.4a (With recompiled script)
AAF Sex Em Up
AAF_Violate
CBBE
Commonwealth Captives
DEvious Devices
EDI
Human Resources
Just Business
Knockout Framework
Prisoner Shackles

Real Handcuffs
Rename Anything
SexAttributes
TextInputMenu
The Auction House
Torture Devices

WLD 2.4
What's your Name

However, I will say that my player is finally impregnated, but I think there's a collisions between seeing the slave pregnancy info, which was working earlier.

I will have a look at your problem because I haven't had a problem with it whatsoever

I did rename the Preggo faction name from Null to Pregnant.

I had just tested surrogacy with a npc and the player and both bellies increased in size.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at your problem because I haven't had a problem with it whatsoever

I did rename the Preggo faction name from Null to Pregnant.

I had just tested surrogacy with a npc and the player and both bellies increased in size.

That's the weird thing.  The NPCs are having their bellies increase but the player is not.

I'm wondering if its a looksmenu issue.  I'm going to investigate that today.  Thank you so much for your assistance :)❤️

10 hours ago, arkangyl said:

That's the weird thing.  The NPCs are having their bellies increase but the player is not.

I'm wondering if its a looksmenu issue.  I'm going to investigate that today.  Thank you so much for your assistance :)❤️

so can you change the players body in looksmenu?

also do you have the right bodytype enabled?

I dont know whats wrong.. somehow i always get the message about the chance of having made someone pregnant is 0%

It does seem to work with NPC on NPC tho... so only my male Player Character cant impregnate (?)

Edited by dr_pain24
2 hours ago, dr_pain24 said:

I dont know whats wrong.. somehow i always get the message about the chance of having made someone pregnant is 0%

It does seem to work with NPC on NPC tho... so only my male Player Character cant impregnate (?)

I will have a look/think at this issue

so question time

1. I assume no condom, correct?

2. I assume same or similar sex scenes to NPCs?

3. which NPC?

a couple of tests for you to do

1. give yourself a racial perk found in FPE's MCM Menu and then have sex with someone

2. do a save before, but change your sex and see if you can impregnate(with correct options) or be impregnated

Edited by Invictusblade

I'm experiencing the same bug as arkangyl, the NPCs bellies are showing but my player character is not.   I built the morphs in BodySlide as usual and can access the full options list for LooksMenu in game.

Load order...

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArcadeTerminals.esl
VotWMaster.esm
VotWSpecialVideos.esl
VotWTheatre.esl
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
WashOutThatCum.esl
TortureDevices.esm
Homemaker.esm
WhatsYourName.esl
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Clean Water - Tropical.esp
YA_npcbMStranger_D.esp
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp
VotW Hentai.esp
MLPAnims.esp
MLPAnimsDI.esp
SigSauer127.esp
F4CW10mmSMG.esp
Quad_Accelerator.esp
RSh-12.esp
EPRP.esp
Factor.esp
MoreCookingStations - Reg&Prewar.esp
move that workbench!.esp
Not Your Average Neon.esp
VNF.esp
Vault Meat Paintings.esp
Prepare for the Future.esp
AA Lets Dance.esp
Extended weapon mods.esp
DogBed.esp
D.E.C.A.Y.esp
Custom Concrete with Glass.esp
CleanSettlement.esp
InsElevator.esp
AllSetsExtended.esp
[777] Sanctuary - Reworked Roads.esp
Starlight DriveIn.esp
officersRevolver.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
Passthrough.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
Infinite Conduit Wall.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_DLC02.esp
FPE_BabyAddon_Cloning.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
INVB_Enslavement.esp
INVB_Resources.esp
INVB_WhatsYourName.esp
KLPostersAdult.esp
KLPosters.esp
FPE_Impregnation_ArmorKeywords_CBBE.esp
DeathByKitty PolePoses.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
Behemoth No Cart.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
CumOverlays.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
VtawWardrobe2.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
Lazman_Bikinis.esp
Repaired Roofs.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
IncreasedSettlerPopulation100.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
DeathclawVariety.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
vgs_jsummer.esp
LooksMenu.esp
AerysNPCs.esp
Diverse Cats.esp
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
VotWCells.esp
MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
Sanctuary Raider & Dog Removed.esp
Phasers.esp
Automag.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
SSEX.esp
keke-bu Piper.2F1E_2.0.2.esp
NL_NatWrightSettler.esp
keke-bu Jun&Marcy.19FDB.19FDC_1.0.0.esp
Hot Mama Murphy.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
HAAS Automatron AE 2LM Edition.esp
HAAS Core AE 2LM Edition.esp
HAAS Nuka World AE 2LM Edition.esp
GorisCompanion0.02.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
DLCAmmoScrounger.esp
DLCWeaponsinCW.esp
DlxClothesPack.esp
Clean_Settler_Faces_All.esp
Hot Mama NPCs Added Settlers and Minutemen A.esp
Lazman Female Outfit Replacer.esp
AWKCR - Last Resort CTD FIX.esp
ASA.esp
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - Vaults 111 and 95 suits only.esp
Shino Bikini Pack.esp
CBBE.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
HAAS Far Harbor AE 2LM Edition.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp

My mod manager is Vortex, although I'm not sure that's important...

Edited by amenshawn
Tried to make the mod list a preview, but I'm tired and have a migraine...
6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look/think at this issue

so question time

1. I assume no condom, correct?

2. I assume same or similar sex scenes to NPCs?

3. which NPC?

a couple of tests for you to do

1. give yourself a racial perk found in FPE's MCM Menu and then have sex with someone

2. do a save before, but change your sex and see if you can impregnate(with correct options) or be impregnated

Edit: Also tried self-impregnation with condom on and Atomic Jerking Animation playing. All the Messages Appear but still 0% Chance

thank you for answering

1. no condom or pill

2. i used several different scenes, some directly by using aaf-menu and some through dialogue outcomes
3. i tried a settler i "set free" (Commonwealth Captives), a slave (Human Ressources 6a) and a spawned in Piper

i tried your tests, but:
1. i was able to give myself a racial perk but still 0% Chance of Pregnancy after scene
2. same as above

Edited by dr_pain24

for the people above this post

upload your papyrus

(if you don't know how, find out(there are plenty of guides))

edit-> and i forgot

also upload your MCM Settings File

\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini

Edited by Invictusblade

I have been working quite a lot lately, (I am back to enjoying this kind of thing)

so the newest feature in FPER is...

Population Control.

(The problem with FPE and Commonwealth Captives and Just Business is that we usually lose control of population) (btw I cannot help with CC and JB)

so I have added three new tiers of Control

1. Pregnancy tier - Allows you (or a NPC) to become a Paid Surrogate. (three levels of surrogacy comes with different payments in each)

Baby Non-tier - Babies are a lot more trickier to do this now, since I changed how they worked but you can still freeze them for selling or storage.

2. Child Tier - Allows you to govern the future of a child. Stay, Migrate(they will leave), Butcher(for Creatures) and Caged(Stored for selling or storage.)

3. Child/Adult Tier - Allows you to instantly command a Child/Adult to be Exiled(they will leave), Butchered(for Creatures), Sold and Caged(Stored for selling or storage.)

(MCM Commands and Hotkeys)

edit->

I also decided to add a Birth/Pregnancy Total so if the total number of pregnancies reach 50-200(MCM Option)

then Birth's(forever pregnancy) or Impregnation's(no pregnancy) stop working (MCM Option to decide which)

so this is togglable

Player default is 25 pregnancies

NPC Default is 100 pregnancies

subject to change

and I haven't tested it yet

Edited by Invictusblade

Hi, I’m not sure if this question was answered already or it was just something I missed while trying to use this mod, I figured that I can’t seem to get NPC’s pregnant at all, I feel I may be missing something but I’m not sure what else could be wrong but it just keeps coming up with "No Pregnancy Data avaialable for [name]"

Edited by AlexaStarHD
1 hour ago, AlexaStarHD said:

Hi, I’m not sure if this question was answered already or it was just something I missed while trying to use this mod, I figured that I can’t seem to get NPC’s pregnant at all, I feel I may be missing something but I’m not sure what else could be wrong but it just keeps coming up with "No Pregnancy Data avaialable for [name]"

who are you trying to impregnate?

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

who are you trying to impregnate?

Sorry I took so long to respond I’ve been trying to figure out where my problem lies I was mostly just trying with random NPC’s in diamond city and other settlements I even tried it on someone like piper, it may be because I’m playing as a female PC and the “make target pregnant” hotkey command doesn’t work but I tried it on a random resident using Macready to do it using the Sex ‘em up mod and it didn’t seem to work 

4 minutes ago, AlexaStarHD said:

Sorry I took so long to respond I’ve been trying to figure out where my problem lies I was mostly just trying with random NPC’s in diamond city and other settlements I even tried it on someone like piper, it may be because I’m playing as a female PC and the “make target pregnant” hotkey command doesn’t work but I tried it on a random resident using Macready to do it using the Sex ‘em up mod and it didn’t seem to work 

so a couple of things for you to do now

1a. Add this to C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini (or Fallout4Custom)

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

1b. Play the game and have some sex in it

1c. upload the file located here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

2. Upload the FPE Settings located here-> \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\

21 minutes ago, dr_pain24 said:

I had a look and I think I found the problem

did you update correctly?

your papyrus

[07/18/2021 - 11:42:14AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[ (FF00334C)].fpfp_basepregdata.TrySpermFrom() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_BasePregData.psc" Line 503
	[ (FF00334C)].fpfp_basepregdata.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_BasePregData.psc" Line 444
[07/18/2021 - 11:42:14AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"
stack:
	[ (FF00334C)].fpfp_basepregdata.TrySpermFrom() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_BasePregData.psc" Line 503
	[ (FF00334C)].fpfp_basepregdata.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_BasePregData.psc" Line 444

my code for v3.4

Bool Function TrySpermFrom(Actor akMan) ; This should only be called when the actor with this active magic effect get's cummed in
	float chance
	If akMan == PlayerREF
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_M.getValue() <---this is missing for some reason
	elseIf Ourself == PlayerREF
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_F.getValue()	
	else
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance.getValue()	
	endif

because one of the changes I made from v3.333 to v3.4 is the FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_M which allows you to change the chances of the player to impregnate someone over the chances of any other NPC.

and that seems to be missing from your game. (but I am not 100% about it)

so find or download v3.4 version of the mod and install it again and paid attention to the override window to see if the anything is older and smaller than it should be

35 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I had a look and I think I found the problem

did you update correctly?

your papyrus

[07/18/2021 - 11:42:14AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/18/2021 - 11:42:14AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"
stack:

my code for v3.4

Bool Function TrySpermFrom(Actor akMan) ; This should only be called when the actor with this active magic effect get's cummed in
	float chance
	If akMan == PlayerREF
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_M.getValue() <---this is missing for some reason
	elseIf Ourself == PlayerREF
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_F.getValue()	
	else
		chance = FPFP_Global_Chance.getValue()	
	endif

because one of the changes I made from v3.333 to v3.4 is the FPFP_Global_Chance_Player_M which allows you to change the chances of the player to impregnate someone over the chances of any other NPC.

and that seems to be missing from your game. (but I am not 100% about it)

so find or download v3.4 version of the mod and install it again and paid attention to the override window to see if the anything is older and smaller than it should be

This sounds somewhat plausible 
I just have no idea what could have gone wrong.

what i did was: 

1. downloaded 3.4a
2. disabled previously active 3.333a (not uninstalled because i still run it on another mod-profile)

3. enabled 3.4a and started a new save on this mod-profile 

Edited by dr_pain24
16 minutes ago, dr_pain24 said:

This sounds somewhat plausible 
I just have no idea what could have gone wrong.

what i did was: 

1. downloaded 3.4a
2. disabled previously active 3.333a (not uninstalled because i still run it on another mod-profile)

3. enabled 3.4a and started a new save on this mod-profile 

ok then,

a couple of things then

1. what about Wasteland Dairy Framework Latest version?

2. go here-> \Fallout 4\Data\Scripts and have a look for fpfp_basepregdata.pex and do two things (or search for it)

1. tell me its Date Modified

2. upload it to me

16 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then,

a couple of things then

1. what about Wasteland Dairy Framework Latest version?

2. go here-> \Fallout 4\Data\Scripts and have a look for fpfp_basepregdata.pex and do two things (or search for it)

1. tell me its Date Modified

2. upload it to me

It seems like i have Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.25

FPFP_BasePregData.pex