AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

7 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Still not acknowledging her as being pregnant. Is it because my character is a futa? I have chances set to 100% and have female to female cum enabled.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Pretty sure yer futa has to be a male in order for you to impregnate her.

:thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

Then why was my character able to knock up a settler?

so there is two ways to do this now

AAF Gender Select (Change your AAF Gender to Male)

FPE Redux (Near the F2F Cum Option, there is F2F Player Dominate Option as well)

btw the cum Overlay issue is a bit unfortunate but I cannot change that

3 hours ago, Azaku said:

ich habe ihren mod ausprobiert jedoch scheitere ich am anfang nach verlassen des " " nachtbarschaftswache geht nicht weiter
( 6 fliegen solo) concord siedler bleiben im museum.
etwas muss ich falsch machen demnach.
 werde es dennoch verfolgen, schöner mod 

I'd take everything out of four play, it would only be half as nice, 
as defeat, rape ect would be gone
that would take the fun 

Unfortunately that is the way that the game has went to

On 4/27/2021 at 5:25 AM, MrFuturehope said:

I think it's pretty clear what happened there. At first they were so happy about having a good time together they forgot to put their clothes back on, but then she noticed other girls around her don't have clothes on either and she realized she wasn't the only girl around he had a good time with, so she got mad and ripped his eyes out. The End.

Maybe it's one of the new STDs, you go crazy, tear your clothes off and then tear your eyes out lol.

For some reason this mod, along with a few others, all seem to cause Far Harbor to just crash when entering it for the first time. Same with installing the mod again and loading into a save inside the island. Anyone else running into this, or is my game just borked in a weird way separate from the mod?

2 hours ago, Alunny said:

It's not this mod, I haven't got any issues with it and I just started Far Harbour for the first time :D.

I was about to write that I'm glad to hear that people don't have issues with this mod in late game parts like Far Harbor, but then I realized I'm not running Redux version of this mod lol so my experience may be different. Oh well, I wish I could simply upgrade to this Redux version, but I'm afraid it may not work with MCG and some other mods I'm using.

12 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

I was just wondering if it worked with all the mods that I have installed if I replaced standard FPE with FPE Redux, that's all.

Try it? If it doesn't work you can go back to an older save. It should be fine.

Want to get Cait pregnant, but...  I'm using that Cait as a Female Super Mutant, so obviously, she wants to birth more super mutants, but, IVF doesn't work on her in her inventory (can't make her equip it), right now, can't seem to get AAF to recognize her as "human" so she can have sex, so that is out, so I'm trying to find a way to get her pregnant with a Super Mutant, anyone have any suggestions?

GuruSR.

45 minutes ago, Omegahack1 said:

Do we have a way to cure STDs in game yet? The mod page has two different answers to this one question. And I am sorry if this has already been answered.

BoS Medic: "Have you ever had sexual relations with anything other than human?"

VD: "You get that often enough to have a question about it?"

BoS: "You'd be amazed at how many wastelanders said YES to that question."

:joy: :joy: :joy:

What kind of cure did you have in mind, and what's the delivery?

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Want to get Cait pregnant, but...  I'm using that Cait as a Female Super Mutant, so obviously, she wants to birth more super mutants, but, IVF doesn't work on her in her inventory (can't make her equip it), right now, can't seem to get AAF to recognize her as "human" so she can have sex, so that is out, so I'm trying to find a way to get her pregnant with a Super Mutant, anyone have any suggestions?

GuruSR.

so this is a problem with the Female Super Mutant Mod (I think), you need to do a few things to make it work, (but for the life of me, I cannot remember, it was a couple of years ago)

maybe add human keywords to the Female Super Mutant Race.

2 hours ago, Omegahack1 said:

Do we have a way to cure STDs in game yet? The mod page has two different answers to this one question. And I am sorry if this has already been answered.

it is called "Advanced STD Treatment" Syringe (you can inject it into yourself)

the requirements are quite high

Science 4 & Medic 4

2x Antiseptic

2x Plastic

1x Addictol

1x XCell

also you should be able to buy it from Vault 81's Medical Clinic

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so this is a problem with the Female Super Mutant Mod (I think), you need to do a few things to make it work, (but for the life of me, I cannot remember, it was a couple of years ago)

maybe add human keywords to the Female Super Mutant Race.

Well, I have the IVF's for it, works on the player (using the mod that lets the player be one too), but when I put it into her inventory, I cannot equip it on her, is that the requirement to have a human keyword on her specifically, not sure if the player does, didn't look, maybe?  Also can't for some odd reason get her or the player to have sex with any of the Super Mutants wandering around in the camp, I know they work with the regular player, but AAF complains about it not being able to find a Female _HALFSUPERMUTANT and Male SUPERMUTANT animation, was trying to setup the race file (actorTypeData_FSM[P]) in the AAF folder to tell AAF that the race *is* human, because doing it with the AAF scene start and 2 of the same race (both of the Super Mutant women), they work on all the FF animations, but not sure if AAF or for that matter, this mod, will see it using the AAF actorTypeData settings.

Just not sure where the active AAF development team thread is on here or Nexus to ask, the Wiki for it says I did it right, but, it didn't make any difference (even found a bug in the xml reader that crashes AAF, I did report it).

I was wondering if there was a syringe you could use to inject the IVF on an actor, or some way to implant it or a [womb]?  Assume Vault 81 may have something for that?

GuruSR.

42 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Well, I have the IVF's for it, works on the player (using the mod that lets the player be one too), but when I put it into her inventory, I cannot equip it on her, is that the requirement to have a human keyword on her specifically, not sure if the player does, didn't look, maybe?  Also can't for some odd reason get her or the player to have sex with any of the Super Mutants wandering around in the camp, I know they work with the regular player, but AAF complains about it not being able to find a Female _HALFSUPERMUTANT and Male SUPERMUTANT animation, was trying to setup the race file (actorTypeData_FSM[P]) in the AAF folder to tell AAF that the race *is* human, because doing it with the AAF scene start and 2 of the same race (both of the Super Mutant women), they work on all the FF animations, but not sure if AAF or for that matter, this mod, will see it using the AAF actorTypeData settings.

Just not sure where the active AAF development team thread is on here or Nexus to ask, the Wiki for it says I did it right, but, it didn't make any difference (even found a bug in the xml reader that crashes AAF, I did report it).

I was wondering if there was a syringe you could use to inject the IVF on an actor, or some way to implant it or a [womb]?  Assume Vault 81 may have something for that?

GuruSR.

do you know what,

I decided to check my backup files of this mod and I found out what I did.

I never changed it for AAF

I changed it for fourplay

so that is how old it is for me

so I had a new look at it, (I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS)

go here-> Data/AAF

make a copy of AAF_raceData_bah

edit the new file to contain the new info (<race id="YaoGuai" form="A0F2F" skeleton="YaoGuai"/>)

that MIGHT allow you to have sex with them

for FPE

then go into the mods and add ActorTypeNPC & ActorTypeHuman to race

8 hours ago, Soulshout said:

So i got this problem. My character gave birth to a child but i leaved the child on a settlement. Now my character is holding (not really) a child that i don't have in my inventory but for some reason the baby i still on her arm.

EDIT
Ok. So it just happens that i have to unequip the baby first then drop it. IF you simply drop it, a copy-like baby will remain on your arm.

in this mod,

so have you updated to the latest version?

20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

do you know what,

I decided to check my backup files of this mod and I found out what I did.

go here-> Data/AAF

edit the new file to contain the new info (<race id="YaoGuai" form="A0F2F" skeleton="YaoGuai"/>)

for FPE

I can't see them requiring the actortype human or npc, because I'm fairly sure that followers have that, the player definitely has it, plus the actortype human would mean that actors other than human wouldn't work, so sadly, the raceData stuff didn't make any difference, I did try it, didn't seem to work, though I can't even tell it's being loaded into AAF, not sure there is a way to check.  I'll look again to see if there is a recent thread here and on the nexus for it.

GuruSR.

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

go here-> Data/AAF

for FPE

Umm, but you marked this for AAF, so oddly, that would explain why Synths are getting pregnant (IKAROS, DotC, etc), because AAF has a means of checking the actor's "ActorType" by way of it's actortype files.  Then you could see that "IKAROS" is actually a synth and without allowing synths, they can't get pregnant, same goes for Project Apollo, it can be listed as a synth and that means it can't get anyone pregnant (because it lacks the working parts).  Are you planning to update it to work with AAF more?  It does work, but the only thing it isn't working with, is the actor types that I've seen.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Umm, but you marked this for AAF, so oddly, that would explain why Synths are getting pregnant (IKAROS, DotC, etc), because AAF has a means of checking the actor's "ActorType" by way of it's actortype files.  Then you could see that "IKAROS" is actually a synth and without allowing synths, they can't get pregnant, same goes for Project Apollo, it can be listed as a synth and that means it can't get anyone pregnant (because it lacks the working parts).  Are you planning to update it to work with AAF more?  It does work, but the only thing it isn't working with, is the actor types that I've seen.

GuruSR.

what part of

On 5/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

and

On 5/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

go here-> Data/AAF

Don't you understand

7 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

what part of

On 5/4/2021 at 10:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

and

Well, the title does say AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux, but it is for 4play.  

That.

GuruSR.

Are you sure Cait's problem is the supermutant mod? I don't have that mod and I've never gotten her pregnant. Piper's had a baby but Cait is just never there. I cured her drug addiction does that change her in some way?

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Well, the title does say AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux, but it is for 4play.  

That.

GuruSR.

who said anything about FPE Redux Supporting(or requiring) 4play

I NEVER SAID THAT

I SAID THAT WHEN I USED CAIT'S SUPERMUTANT (depending on which one(I think there was a couple) I WAS USING 4PLAY

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SUPPORTING CAIT'S SUPERMUTANT MOD AND I REFERRED TO 4 FUCKING PLAY TO WHEN I PLAYED AROUND WITH THAT MOD

AND THAT IS IT

38 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

IVFs appear hardcoded for Player only, on the one instance I could equip it on a human follower, it did nothing.

Reveal hidden contents

488674490_May7202119_24_03.jpg.4f8418323676483637a827c44133d440.jpg

GuruSR.

There was an reason why I made them (but I cannot remember it)

replace them with this one of these two

Syringe (Requires a Syringer)

[Syringe] Supermutant DNA Implanter - xx000D33

or

the armor version

[IVF] Supermutant Cum Injector - xx000B4A