AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

little patch to the gift script that fixes a glitch that happens when it triggers a sex scene, and the pipboy is still up when it's triggered, causes the script to hang (the issue happens in AAF v 171 beta, if it's fixed in any version after that, then this fix is redundant).

Fixes it by force closing the pipboy before triggering the sex, also uses Utility.Wait(0.1) to give the game time to close the menu.

Can be installed by extracting to the Data folder, or via your favorite mod manager.

Requires F4SE version 0.6.0 or higher for the check, and F4SE version 0.6.5 or higher to force close the pipboy

FPE Gift Fix.zip

Edited by ptmc2112

I've noticed that my player has had Cumflation for too long, tried removing it via the MCM option 'fix cumlfation' but it doesnt seem to work saying an error '...something else went wrong', I've tried removing the spell using player.removespell (and number of spell from help 'cumflation') but it doesn't work either, anyone experienced something like this?

On 3/8/2024 at 1:59 AM, the.witcher said:

hey! how did you do that exactly?

i think i may be having an issue with cumflation now, and either it's from this FPE mod or the sex attributes one. I can't seem to fix it via MCM. I tried console ` help cumflation ` but didn't find how to fix it there...

Hide contents

20240307162044_1.jpg.3cbfcd3f8862786c292ec295673fc438.jpg

Did you ever figure it out?, I just noticed this issue and been looking a way to remove it.

3 hours ago, alexblah said:

Did you ever figure it out?, I just noticed this issue and been looking a way to remove it.

Unfortunately, no. I will admit I was using resaver on that game saves, and it may have fucked things up.
I decided to abandon that game, started a new one. So far 15h in, not seeing any bugs so far.

23 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Unfortunately, no. I will admit I was using resaver on that game saves, and it may have fucked things up.
I decided to abandon that game, started a new one. So far 15h in, not seeing any bugs so far.

I finally figured it out, it was driving me crazy to the point... I had to download FO4edit and figure out where the darn effect was coming from... I believe I can make an additional ESP to reduce cumflation to a few minutes...

i'm dumb enough to visit this place every few months hoping to find a fix to disgusting whale morphs....

i've tried to fix it myself but i'm just to green for that. my(2nd) 140+h save just landed in trash

5 minutes ago, Dongeleo said:

i'm dumb enough to visit this place every few months hoping to find a fix to disgusting whale morphs....

i've tried to fix it myself but i'm just to green for that. my(2nd) 140+h save just landed in trash

You should at least be able to use the HBD_MorphDebug tool to reset morphs, but if you can't also disable them in FPER then it's probably not much help since it will most likely just add them right back again.

29 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

Wearable children modified at a workbench? I don't see it at armor bench/weapon bench :( Was it implemented? Something wrong? @Invictusblade kind sir?

Last I used this mod, if you had a wearable baby in your armor list then it would show up when you used an armor workbench (like for modifying vanilla armor items). You could then adjust the mesh used by switching between wearable/held/front/back/reverse/etc.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Last I used this mod, if you had a wearable baby in your armor list then it would show up when you used an armor workbench (like for modifying vanilla armor items). You could then adjust the mesh used by switching between wearable/held/front/back/reverse/etc.

I saw that when I was running FPR along with Wasteland Dairy, however for this run I removed WD completely as it had stuff that just didn't work for me and wasn't worth it in the end.

Running clean FPR I don't have this option at all...

1 hour ago, the.witcher said:

I saw that when I was running FPR along with Wasteland Dairy, however for this run I removed WD completely as it had stuff that just didn't work for me and wasn't worth it in the end.

Running clean FPR I don't have this option at all...

Oh, in that case I definitely don't know. There are quite a few features in FPER that don't work properly (or at all) without WDF, that might be one of them.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, in that case I definitely don't know. There are quite a few features in FPER that don't work properly (or at all) without WDF, that might be one of them.

I figured out so, that was previously the reason I got WDF. But honestly, there's just too much stuff there and unfortunately, with all respect, it's "not polished" enough.
This time I decided to get rid of WDF and stick to "working" FPR only. It's not a huge deal, I'll just be "switching the baby on" during calm in game, and hide the kid during fights (because this model obstructs aiming :D and pip-boy). Hopefully it'll grow proper into a kid and later into an adult :)
And maybe one day the author will finish up on these mods.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried searching but my skills with Lovers Lab seach bars are lacking. How to I get the perks from this mod and WDF. Like I built the crafting station but I need a perk for basically everything. Including condoms. Which you think an old worlder would start knowing about.

Figured it out. magazines. Oof. Gotta start exporing haha

Edited by Beta The Slave

This sure does have a lot of options.

But I can't get it to work.

• Not interested in dairy
  • not interested in making monsters.
  • not interested in slaughtering animal/human hybrids
  • not interested in "dairy".
  • The gift & marriage system is interesting, but doesn't work.
  • Not interested in Most of it, but I understand that other people have other interest so great they can be accomdated.

I just want to knock up some female NPCs and populate settlement with the children. The knock up part works, but the babies never become children and adults. The women are constipated with these babies, having multiple babies in their inventory.

What setting should I use? I tried to set it but something is not working right.

3 hours ago, MrGrey said:

This sure does have a lot of options.

But I can't get it to work.

• Not interested in dairy
  • not interested in making monsters.
  • not interested in slaughtering animal/human hybrids
  • not interested in "dairy".
  • The gift & marriage system is interesting, but doesn't work.
  • Not interested in Most of it, but I understand that other people have other interest so great they can be accomdated.

I just want to knock up some female NPCs and populate settlement with the children. The knock up part works, but the babies never become children and adults. The women are constipated with these babies, having multiple babies in their inventory.

What setting should I use? I tried to set it but something is not working right.

It sounds like you want this mod instead: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8911-aaf-family-planning-enhanced-for-cbbe-fusion-girl-and-jane-bod/

Lately I dont get the usual babies anymore:

-It used to be:

give birth 

get one baby

name specified

with specified ethnicity

sex specified.

get one wearable baby "armor" item that shows you wear it. It was modifiable to be front or back

I have not changed anything in settings, and made double sure "adds wearable baby" is checked (it somehow wasnt ) but now I get:

-a moving baby dropped on ground

-no ethnicity specified

-no sex specified

-not named except "bloody baby"

Is there a way to fix this?

On 4/21/2024 at 11:38 AM, vaultbait said:

Yeah. I have an older version of the mod. I've been thinking maybe a simpler, older version might be better for a smooth brain such as myself.

However, I got the mod to work and my American Mother's Corp has released a dozen (literally) of their babies into Children.

On 10/4/2023 at 5:42 PM, Lillith93 said:

hey...is there a way to reduce the items of this mod ? i have loot reduction mods installed, which functions wonderfully...only this mod lets me find wine and pills and condoms in every single house

You ever find a solution to this? Came back to play after a year away from FO4, updated all my mods (this one did not need updating) and I dunno if I just didn't notice it a year ago or what, but this mod makes money stupid easy to get because it puts excessive amounts of the various med items in everything. I either have to pretend I don't see them and not loot them or make a rule I have to drop 90% because I can end up with like 20 romance gifts / prenatal meds just from searching a few houses here or there.

So I tried this mod out after FPE regular version. It seemed to work fine for a bit but for travelling companions, never sure where kid went. Now I made mistake of trying to take baby from companion and giving to a settler to see if works there, but somehow I am getting baby duplication glitches where I have 4 babies in armor area. 

It might be my load order but trying to see if anyone encountered this and or fixed. Old FPE worked fine but didnt have as many customizable options this 1 has, and hopefully can iron out the kinks for me.