AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

so I am going to make an update to FPE Redux in the near future

the current Changelog

Removing AAF as a hard requirement. (assets is still required)

Don't Panic, AAF will remain as a soft requirement

Sex Based Impregnation(and Cumflation & Sex Messages) will Still Require AAF

but everything else won't Require AAF

so for example, (The following can be done without AAF)

you can Impregnate yourself and others using Wasteland Dairy Framework (or FPE Debug Command)

you can raise Children and Creatures

You can Milk yourself and others

Adding AAF Sex Gender Change to MCM.

Based on AAF Gender Select

I have added MCM Commands to Family Planning Enhanced Redux to force an AAF Gender change to yourself or a targeted NPC

it will be two commands

Player

if the Player is Female, it changes to AAF Male or if the Player is Male, it changes to AAF Female

NPC

if a NPC is Female, it changes to AAF Male or if a NPC is Male, it changes to AAF Female

if you would like any changes to FPE, please post your ideas

edit-> Personally the main reason I am making this update is because I am fairly tired of the entire process of fixing Sex Scenes in Fallout 4

so this allows me to remove all of the sex mods without sacrificing FPE and WDF.

@Invictusblade So after my companion(Cait) gave birth she does this strange slow-motion jogging walk instead of her regular walk. I thought it was a glitch so I brushed it off until I changed several cells and noticed she still was doing it. I dismissed her, recruited her again and the slow-motion jogging walk persists. Also after I dismissed her she continued to use the glitched walk animation. This only happens after she gives birth.

51 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

@Invictusblade So after my companion(Cait) gave birth she does this strange slow-motion jogging walk instead of her regular walk. I thought it was a glitch so I brushed it off until I changed several cells and noticed she still was doing it. I dismissed her, recruited her again and the slow-motion jogging walk persists. Also after I dismissed her she continued to use the glitched walk animation. This only happens after she gives birth.

I will have a look but I cannot promise anything

I noticed that if you marry a companion with the (fpe) wedding ring and then sleep with them (or do anything that would unequip and then re-equip their gear) the game will attempt to marry you again and if it succeeds you get the perk for being married to multiple people even when it's the same person.

Hey so im having problem with the cumflation part, the cumflation message chances keep reverting back to 0 when i move it and ive moved the cumflation chance  slider to 100% but nothing happens. does anyone know how to fix this?

6 hours ago, lewdCii said:

Hey so im having problem with the cumflation part, the cumflation message chances keep reverting back to 0 when i move it and ive moved the cumflation chance  slider to 100% but nothing happens. does anyone know how to fix this?

On 5/11/2021 at 5:16 AM, darthvaapad said:

I noticed that if you marry a companion with the (fpe) wedding ring and then sleep with them (or do anything that would unequip and then re-equip their gear) the game will attempt to marry you again and if it succeeds you get the perk for being married to multiple people even when it's the same person.

I took a break, so I will have a look at it now

8 hours ago, lewdCii said:

On 5/11/2021 at 5:16 AM, darthvaapad said:

I took a break, so I will have a look at it now

On 5/8/2021 at 12:57 AM, Invictusblade said:

There was an reason why I made them (but I cannot remember it)

replace them with this one of these two

Syringe (Requires a Syringer)

[Syringe] Supermutant DNA Implanter - xx000D33

or

the armor version

[IVF] Supermutant Cum Injector - xx000B4A

Are there recipes to make those?  Also, after the birthing of said above Supermutant, it didn't seem to be in the Supermutant faction, so the actual real Supermutants... murdered it.  Was that supposed to happen?

GuruSR.

44 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Are there recipes to make those?  Also, after the birthing of said above Supermutant, it didn't seem to be in the Supermutant faction, so the actual real Supermutants... murdered it.  Was that supposed to happen?

GuruSR.

they are somewhere there, I will clean them up for the next update.

the loyal creatures will be loyal to you, (so I might add some more factions but I am not sure if it would work)

I have added a couple more Options to MCM which will change how players will play the mod (at least in my mind)

NPC Impregnation Chances (the old Default option)

Receiver (Female) Player Impregnation Chances

Giver (Male) Player Impregnation Chances

The entire Receiver vs Giver thing is because players do play as an impregnating Lesbian (and this gets confusing to define)

so this will allow a couple of different role-playing styles

for example,

Cuckold

NPC = 80%

Male = 10%

Stud

NPC = 10%

Male = 80%

The commonwealths Last Chance

NPC = 0%

Male = 0%

Female = 100%

Prewar Healthcare

NPC = 3%

Male = 15%

Female = 15%

btw I do realise that certain switches(such as "Only the Player Impregnates") will do the same thing but this gives finer control over it

Hello, thank you very much for this wonderful update of the mod.

Is it possible to add a bar that prioritizes the gender of children? Or add a utility assigned to a hotkey that when pressed on a target (children other than the base game) changes gender?

I know that WDF has some kind of gender selector, cloning and many more things, but I don't want anything that said mod installs except to be able to establish a more realistic gender pattern since the current one is absolutely unreal, it generates 90% of males (3 girls for 17 boys?). I try to have a 50% of both genders in the settlements, so I've to wait for them to grow up to kill them.

Besides that installing WDF only fills my game with a lot of objects and game changes that produce such rejection that I do not even consider it (sorry for those who like it, but I've too much stomach to even think about it, even if it is in a game).

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Thanks

2 hours ago, dangelx said:

Hello, thank you very much for this wonderful update of the mod.

Is it possible to add a bar that prioritizes the gender of children? Or add a utility assigned to a hotkey that when pressed on a target (children other than the base game) changes gender?

I know that WDF has some kind of gender selector, cloning and many more things, but I don't want anything that said mod installs except to be able to establish a more realistic gender pattern since the current one is absolutely unreal, it generates 90% of males (3 girls for 17 boys?). I try to have a 50% of both genders in the settlements, so I've to wait for them to grow up to kill them.

Besides that installing WDF only fills my game with a lot of objects and game changes that produce such rejection that I do not even consider it (sorry for those who like it, but I've too much stomach to even think about it, even if it is in a game).

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Thanks

there is something weird going with the ratio because it should a perfect 50-50 mix

but it doesn't act like it

(of course, maths gets a bit weirder in regards to probabilities)

26 minutes ago, dangelx said:

Wow what a quick response, you are great.

I guess I'll delete all the babies and children already created and check the loading order to see if that percentage changes (my character has more action than me!).

Thanks

no don't do that.

what I mean is that is maths IS weird, that a 50-50 chance does not mean that it will be even

it is flipping a coin and for you, heads came up 17 times.

I may be changing this but that is coming in the next update

Latest Update (Update Not uploaded yet) from Wasteland Dairy Framework

I finally fixed an issue with a script (thanks to Ego) so that the number of Impregnation Quests has been reduced (there was a bug with a high number of impregnation Quests)

due to an request, I added a gender Chance Option in MCM and this requires changing a heap of mods

basically a percentage chance of getting a female baby over a male baby (as well as producing a female child over a male child (the FPE original version)

it won't affect certain pregnancies from Babies Addons (if it rolls a Male on a Piper Clone then it still will produce a Piper Clone)

also it shouldn't affect More Creatures much

Future Plans

I will look at Milkers again, to look at any bugs

Remove some items because of issues

Rework some of the sex slave issues (I might do a couple of different things, Not sure yet)

so does anyone have any ideas, you want in this mod?

so I started working on AAF Autonomy Enhanced again (I posted a beta a short while ago)

and I have a question for everyone

so I made a perk(originally named "Horny") to be given to random NPC's

so everyone who has this perk will have sex with each other

but it keeps failing until I noticed that NPC's without the perk will still have sex with each other

so the perk will become the opposite (instead of allowing sex, it now denies sex)

so what is a good word for the Opposite of Horny? (at the moment, it is Demure)

My God, you are big but you need to get some rest, man!
The truth is that the term "Demure", translated into my language, has reminded me of those stretched teachers measuring the length of the girls' skirts!
You can also use "Reticent" or "Chaste", both terms indicate a lack of sexual desire.
And you were absolutely right, mathematics has been solved in my game and the gender of children is balancing 27 (19 boys and 8 girls).
Luckily it's a game, I don't know what to do with so many children... I've repopulated the Commonwealth in this game!

Suggestions for the opposite of Horny:

Spent

Sated

Frigid

Edit:

Also I have perhaps a dumb question: If I want all possible types of AAF Animation based impregnations (Humans, Ghouls, Supermutants, Deathclaws, Dogs, Mirelurks etc), do I only need Family Planning Redux or are some of the older addons still required?

1 hour ago, Number24 said:

Suggestions for the opposite of Horny:

Spent

Sated

Frigid

Edit:

Also I have perhaps a dumb question: If I want all possible types of AAF Animation based impregnations (Humans, Ghouls, Supermutants, Deathclaws, Dogs, Mirelurks etc), do I only need Family Planning Redux or are some of the older addons still required?

The old addons for FPE should still work (at least for super mutants and dogs, as I have those installed with it and they continue to register for me and I get pregnant from sex with them). It sounds like the additional creatures plugin might still be expected to work too? But it's been mentioned a few times in this thread that the mod is really designed to be extended by Wasteland Dairy Framework's support for additional father races which adds specific perks and varies gestation times and includes belly morph multipliers. I haven't tried WDF lately though because it brings a lot of other complexity I'm not really looking for, I just want to be able to have human women breeding super mutant offspring, don't need all the unrelated cloning and DNA syringes and whatever else.