AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Another bit of enhancement for this mod could be done at the Obstetrics visits, mainly in the reaction the doctor has when they figure out what the character is pregnant with.

"Y....You're filled with deathclaw eggs!  I strongly recommend terminating this pregnancy at once!"

"I can see you're an animal lover, in every sense of the word.  Your puppies are doing fine."

"How on earth did you end up pregnant with Yao Gui cubs?!?  Wait....  Forget I asked."

"Seems the supermutants nailed you pretty good.  But, at least that's all they wanted."

And things along that line of thought.  

So Danse is not getting me pregnant. 

Spoiler

My character doesn't know it yet, but I do and synth pregnancies are on so he should be able to get her pregnant?

For some reason, in the Perks menu, it keeps saying "Impregnated (Random)" when I do it with Dogmeat. I have enabled creature insemination so it should say something like "Impregnated (Dogmeat)" or "Impregnated (Dog)", right? Do I need WDF for that? Sorry, I'm confused.

3 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

For some reason, in the Perks menu, it keeps saying "Impregnated (Random)" when I do it with Dogmeat. I have enabled creature insemination so it should say something like "Impregnated (Dogmeat)" or "Impregnated (Dog)", right? Do I need WDF for that? Sorry, I'm confused.

yes, you need WDF for that.

because (unless you are using one of the other creature impregnation mods) you are carrying a human instead of a dog

Okay, so after giving up on being able to use the old ChosenClue Super Mutant Baby add-on with FPER (pregnancy worked fine but when the player or NPCs gave birth there was no baby added to the inventory), I decided to give WDF a try on a new playthrough instead. My player and an NPC settler were both impregnated by super mutants, and I waited for them to give birth. Nine months came and went, then ten, then eleven. I eventually used the debug options in the MCM to force both of them to give birth and a "baby strong" was deposited in each of their inventories at least. Does WDF increase the gestation time for super mutant babies, or have I maybe configured something wrong here? This was observed using the latest versions of FPER and WDF, by the way.

Oh, and another question... are there worn baby meshes we need to build in BodySlide? I ended up with a "Baby Strong Frontpack" worn after giving birth, as did the NPC, and both walk around with their arms in a cradling position like they're holding a baby, but there's no actual baby model displayed in their arms. I'm using the latest version of ZeX Fusion Girl as my body replacer, if that matters.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, so after giving up on being able to use the old ChosenClue Super Mutant Baby add-on with FPER (pregnancy worked fine but when the player or NPCs gave birth there was no baby added to the inventory), I decided to give WDF a try on a new playthrough instead. My player and an NPC settler were both impregnated by super mutants, and I waited for them to give birth. Nine months came and went, then ten, then eleven. I eventually used the debug options in the MCM to force both of them to give birth and a "baby strong" was deposited in each of their inventories at least. Does WDF increase the gestation time for super mutant babies, or have I maybe configured something wrong here? This was observed using the latest versions of FPER and WDF, by the way.

Oh, and another question... are there worn baby meshes we need to build in BodySlide? I ended up with a "Baby Strong Frontpack" worn after giving birth, as did the NPC, and both walk around with their arms in a cradling position like they're holding a baby, but there's no actual baby model displayed in their arms. I'm using the latest version of ZeX Fusion Girl as my body replacer, if that matters.

yes, one of the many changes I have made to FPERedux is a changing pregnancy duration so some creatures will be really fast(egg based) while others will be slow(womb and baby)

as well as belly size for each creature type

as for the baby, I will check on it as well as the bloody Strong baby bug (this baby seems to pop up whenever something goes weird)

I am working on the next update

and Fixed more than a few things

I am working on remaking the pregnancy Options (Data for Pregnancies) to something more manageable

17 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, one of the many changes I have made to FPERedux is a changing pregnancy duration so some creatures will be really fast(egg based) while others will be slow(womb and baby)

Thanks, so maybe it's working as intended. What is the gestation period for a super mutant pregnancy? Did I merely not wait long enough?

17 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

as for the baby, I will check on it

I noticed that if I used the armor workbench to change it to a different model like held or backpack, those appeared properly, so it might just be the frontpack that's the problem.

One other quality of life question: I noticed that wearing a super mutant infant renders normally aggressive super mutants non-hostile, which is very cool and makes it compelling to hang out in super mutant camps, except... this status seems to disappear the moment you un-wear the infant, and they immediately attack. Unfortunately a number of mods may strip the shield slot for sex (it's fun setting Sexual Harassment to allow super mutant approachers, but a number of approaches wind up stripping basically everything you have equipped and don't obey things like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager).

Even simple mods like Quick Change are a problem, because switching between two different outfits both of which include the worn baby momentarily undresses you, and this is long enough for the super mutants to notice if you happen to be within line of sight. Is there a good workaround for these situations, or could the mod do something like delay faction removal for a few minutes and reset if you wear a baby again, or keep you in the faction of the last baby you were wearing as long as it's still in your inventory?

Edit: I just realized this is probably a question for WDF, so I'll re-ask in the correct support thread, sorry!

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, so maybe it's working as intended. What is the gestation period for a super mutant pregnancy? Did I merely not wait long enough?

I noticed that if I used the armor workbench to change it to a different model like held or backpack, those appeared properly, so it might just be the frontpack that's the problem.

One other quality of life question: I noticed that wearing a super mutant infant renders normally aggressive super mutants non-hostile, which is very cool and makes it compelling to hang out in super mutant camps, except... this status seems to disappear the moment you un-wear the infant, and they immediately attack. Unfortunately a number of mods may strip the shield slot for sex (it's fun setting Sexual Harassment to allow super mutant approachers, but a number of approaches wind up stripping basically everything you have equipped and don't obey things like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager).

Even simple mods like Quick Change are a problem, because switching between two different outfits both of which include the worn baby momentarily undresses you, and this is long enough for the super mutants to notice if you happen to be within line of sight. Is there a good workaround for these situations, or could the mod do something like delay faction removal for a few minutes and reset if you wear a baby again, or keep you in the faction of the last baby you were wearing as long as it's still in your inventory?

Edit: I just realized this is probably a question for WDF, so I'll re-ask in the correct support thread, sorry!

12 months is the gestation period for a super mutant

well, I should change it a bit

I like to balance it a bit so what is your choice?

long gestation period and short baby stage

or

short gestation period and long baby stage

or

medium gestation period and medium baby stage

the big problem is that all of this is bullshit anyway (because Supermutants are sterile by nature (at least the west coast ones are))

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

12 months is the gestation period for a super mutant

well, I should change it a bit

I like to balance it a bit so what is your choice?

long gestation period and short baby stage

or

short gestation period and long baby stage

or

medium gestation period and medium baby stage

the big problem is that all of this is bullshit anyway (because Supermutants are sterile by nature (at least the west coast ones are))

Supposedly the Boston area mutants are the result of Institute experiments into FEV, but there's only a few working vats when you visit. There are mutants all over the Commonwealth though, and they seem to replenish themselves far more quickly than can be explained if they're all being created in the Institute, but you also never run into FEV vats anywhere else in the vicinity either.

I like to believe that one of the results of Institute experimentation is that the Commonwealth mutants are uniquely able to sexually implant their genetic material into regular humans to serve as clone incubators. This gives them an excuse to keep some humans around as breeding stock rather than just eating them, and gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with human milk.

As for gestation and growth periods, that's a tough question. Trying to apply a bit of logic, mutants are bigger than humans so if they grow at a similar rate then the clone would outgrow a human womb fairly rapidly. A short gestation period also makes it easier for an unsuspecting woman to not realize their fetus is actually an implanted mutant clone until it's far too late. Slow gestation would be counter-productive for reproducing mutants on the sly, decreasing the chances of being successfully carried to term by the unwitting mother incubator.

On the other hand, if they're mostly reproducing with humans they've captured and keep control over, longer gestation periods would probably work out, though they'd still likely prefer faster incubation as that means mutants can conquer the Commonwealth that much more quickly. But then they might also keep the humans locked up for milk production, to feed and help accelerate the growth of the clones once birthed?

Anyway, that's all based on my personal head-canon, but I've not been able to come up with any other good explanations for why mutants would be sexually violating humans, keeping them as sex slaves, and why humans would be giving birth to mutant babies.

Edited by vaultbait
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Supposedly the Boston area mutants are the result of Institute experiments into FEV, but there's only a few working vats when you visit. There are mutants all over the Commonwealth though, and they seem to replenish themselves far more quickly than can be explained if they're all being created in the Institute, but you also never run into FEV vats anywhere else in the vicinity either.

I like to believe that one of the results of Institute experimentation is that the Commonwealth mutants are uniquely able to sexually implant their genetic material into regular humans to serve as clone incubators. This gives them an excuse to keep some humans around as breeding stock rather than just eating them, and gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with human milk.

As for gestation and growth periods, that's a tough question. Trying to apply a bit of logic, mutants are bigger than humans so if they grow at a similar rate then the clone would outgrow a human womb fairly rapidly. A short gestation period also makes it easier for an unsuspecting woman to not realize their fetus is actually an implanted mutant clone until it's far too late. Slow gestation would be counter-productive for reproducing mutants on the sly, decreasing the chances of being successfully carried to term by the unwitting mother incubator.

On the other hand, if they're mostly reproducing with humans they've captured and keep control over, longer gestation periods would probably work out, though they'd still likely prefer faster incubation as that means mutants can conquer the Commonwealth that much more quickly. But then they might also keep the humans locked up for milk production, to feed and help accelerate the growth of the clones once birthed?

Anyway, that's all based on my personal head-canon, but I've not been able to come up with any other good explanations for why mutants would be sexually violating humans, keeping them as sex slaves, and why humans would be giving birth to mutant babies.

You watch too many movies. The goal of super mutants is to be killed by the player and that is why they are so many.
Otherwise, if we fantasize ... Supermutants were humans and therefore women can get pregnant from them. The virus then enters the fetus and a supermutant is born.

Another flavor setting for the MCM came to mind earlier.  There are some critters in the wasteland that may overwhelm the reproductive system of a human female quite easily, rendering them permanently filled with gestating unborn.  This could be set to continually increase the belly size over time as more and more of them grow within the female until you need to seek a doctor to assist with fully delivering them all.

Hi There!  I love this mod!  But I'm having some troubles that I am sure I am missing.

I was using FPE only, then I added WDF, but my notifications have stopped working such as "I reckon I have an 8% chance of being pregnant"  I have the notification up to 100% so maybe there is a way to restart the notifications?  Also, when it says my character is pregnant, but when I look at pregnancy info, it says I am not.  But if I do the info on a pregnant NPC, it works. 

I think the problem is that my character is not in the pregnant faction.  But neither is the NPC, because I checked the ingame AV and Factions.  This is a problem because I was 7 months pregnant, had sex and it restarted the pregnancy.

I am using CBBE, I have all the required files on.  I am using Vortex, so maybe its a load order thing?

Thank you!  I want to do addons for your mod but I want to test a bunch of stuff first.

[EDIT]  I just checked and your FPFP_Player_Script is not compiled and it won't link the properties.  

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayerDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PregnancyDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

I removed those functions, and it compiled.  I'll let you know if it fixed the notification and faction issue

Edited by arkangyl
11 hours ago, arkangyl said:

Hi There!  I love this mod!  But I'm having some troubles that I am sure I am missing.

I was using FPE only, then I added WDF, but my notifications have stopped working such as "I reckon I have an 8% chance of being pregnant"  I have the notification up to 100% so maybe there is a way to restart the notifications?  Also, when it says my character is pregnant, but when I look at pregnancy info, it says I am not.  But if I do the info on a pregnant NPC, it works. 

I think the problem is that my character is not in the pregnant faction.  But neither is the NPC, because I checked the ingame AV and Factions.  This is a problem because I was 7 months pregnant, had sex and it restarted the pregnancy.

I am using CBBE, I have all the required files on.  I am using Vortex, so maybe its a load order thing?

Thank you!  I want to do addons for your mod but I want to test a bunch of stuff first.

[EDIT]  I just checked and your FPFP_Player_Script is not compiled and it won't link the properties.  

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayerDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PregnancyDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

I removed those functions, and it compiled.  I'll let you know if it fixed the notification and faction issue

may I ask what kind of addon?

Edited by Invictusblade

Yes!  I want to do a little piece to integrate the features of the Just Business Slavery system to work with your enslavement system.  Currently, Just Business conflicts just a bit with your mod.  But they would work together amazingly.  In the Just Business system, once a slave has reached 100% submission, they could then be assigned to managing a zoo, or a milk farm or what have you.  I intend to also talk to the modder for Just Business.  

Now, I have not modded since Skyrim, so I am still getting used to the changes for Fallout, but I was able to troubleshoot some of your code.  I am looking at a few others minor bugs with the morphs and the notifications on pregnancy and such.  When FPE is installed by itself, there are no issues with the impregnation.  As soon as you add WLD, something is causing the notifications to act erratically.  I think most of it really is not your code, which is beautifully written and documented.  I think its issues with CK losing its mind on some things, like adding additional code to a fragment file, after the comments.  It doesn't want to recognize those items.  That's happening in Just Business, so I'm seeing if moving it to another script will fix the problem.

Also, there are collisions between the renaming feature in Rename Anything and What's Your Name.  JB needs Rename Anything, and you use What's your name.  Rename anything seems to be just two base api calls.  Not sure why that needed to be its own mod, to be honest.  What's your Name is much more involved.

As far as the code for your mod that was causing issues, 

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PregnancyDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script"

I commented out these two debugging functions and the script compiled and fixed a lot of the issues I was having.  

Anyway, thank you for responding!  Always happy to help test if you need it.  I've been coding in papyrus for a while ❤️ And I am addicted to FO4. :)

3 hours ago, arkangyl said:

Yes!  I want to do a little piece to integrate the features of the Just Business Slavery system to work with your enslavement system.  Currently, Just Business conflicts just a bit with your mod.  But they would work together amazingly.  In the Just Business system, once a slave has reached 100% submission, they could then be assigned to managing a zoo, or a milk farm or what have you.  I intend to also talk to the modder for Just Business.  

Now, I have not modded since Skyrim, so I am still getting used to the changes for Fallout, but I was able to troubleshoot some of your code.  I am looking at a few others minor bugs with the morphs and the notifications on pregnancy and such.  When FPE is installed by itself, there are no issues with the impregnation.  As soon as you add WLD, something is causing the notifications to act erratically.  I think most of it really is not your code, which is beautifully written and documented.  I think its issues with CK losing its mind on some things, like adding additional code to a fragment file, after the comments.  It doesn't want to recognize those items.  That's happening in Just Business, so I'm seeing if moving it to another script will fix the problem.

Also, there are collisions between the renaming feature in Rename Anything and What's Your Name.  JB needs Rename Anything, and you use What's your name.  Rename anything seems to be just two base api calls.  Not sure why that needed to be its own mod, to be honest.  What's your Name is much more involved.

As far as the code for your mod that was causing issues, 

SCRIPTS:                Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PregnancyDataDump" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script"

I commented out these two debugging functions and the script compiled and fixed a lot of the issues I was having.  

Anyway, thank you for responding!  Always happy to help test if you need it.  I've been coding in papyrus for a while ❤️ And I am addicted to FO4. :)

the vast majority of code in FPE was not written by me.

while the code of WDF(and my other mods) is mine.

The Whats your name addon is simply a formID with the NPC's from FPE and WDF added to it.

btw one of the changes I have made to the upcoming update is that Names given to children will be passed to Adults (I haven't tested it yet)

there is a massive difference between how Just Business works and my mods.

in Just Business, there is only one (Shapeshifting) NPC who can exist multiple times

while I use Multiple NPC's because of races and genders. (also I have a different design idea)

also I should mention that I am a fan of Companion Ivy and that hates XDI

and Just Business requires XDI

so my enslavement mod was designed to be a basic non-XDI slavery mod

in the next update, by request

I have added naming of Babies into Children into Adults

Option is called "Renaming Babies->Children->Adults"

btw if you are going to name babies (Please remove the Tag[Baby] when you rename them)

also I noticed that using Whatsyourname on Girls

Hispanic Baby Called Isabella

20210713111646_1.thumb.jpg.30daed7aa634b35fab55dcabfeca63ac.jpg

20210713111745_1.thumb.jpg.67cf0a52eac7e547b538931bf509d726.jpg20210713111928_1.thumb.jpg.506b0cfa66a92b3ee524283df6daf608.jpg

and it works on Grown Animals

20210713161925_1.thumb.jpg.73090db7137b7d0e1f40b2cc023b42c4.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the vast majority of code in FPE was not written by me.

while the code of WDF(and my other mods) is mine.

The Whats your name addon is simply a formID with the NPC's from FPE and WDF added to it.

btw one of the changes I have made to the upcoming update is that Names given to children will be passed to Adults (I haven't tested it yet)

there is a massive difference between how Just Business works and my mods.

in Just Business, there is only one (Shapeshifting) NPC who can exist multiple times

while I use Multiple NPC's because of races and genders. (also I have a different design idea)

also I should mention that I am a fan of Companion Ivy and that hates XDI

and Just Business requires XDI

so my enslavement mod was designed to be a basic non-XDI slavery mod

Ah, okay, well I did fix only FPE stuff. WLD hasn't given me any issues.  Maybe I'll see if JB is causing my issues.

With your mod, do you just use the syringe to enslave?  I hadn't figured yours out yet.  I already have Lizzy from the operators enslaved with JB so I don't want to lose her!

What would be the best way to covert my JB slaves to WLD slaves without losing them?

5 minutes ago, arkangyl said:

Ah, okay, well I did fix only FPE stuff. WLD hasn't given me any issues.  Maybe I'll see if JB is causing my issues.

With your mod, do you just use the syringe to enslave?  I hadn't figured yours out yet.  I already have Lizzy from the operators enslaved with JB so I don't want to lose her!

What would be the best way to covert my JB slaves to WLD slaves without losing them?

well, you cannot covert JB slaves to WLD slaves

(my mod requires the original NPC to enslave (while JB makes a similar looking NPC)

so I would simply cheat it

the ID Code is XX000840 for the caged Lizzle

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well, you cannot covert JB slaves to WLD slaves

(my mod requires the original NPC to enslave (while JB makes a similar looking NPC)

so I would simply cheat it

the ID Code is XX000840 for the caged Lizzle

Perfect!  Thank you!

So do you think I should abandon Just Business and just use yours?  Now this all make sense, because once WLD is installed the impregnation gets really broken with the slaves.   

And for enslaving regular NPCs, I just use the stringer with your Enslavement?  Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do it.  I've tried a few times and it doesn't seem to want to work.  So I am definitely doing something wrong.

And again thank you, I just looked at the Just Business Code, and you are totally right.  They are all clones and they are all the same.  I don't really need any of the other aspects of Just Business, because they are mostly geared towards doing the Vassal Settlements type things.

Hey all.  I did a bit of work in Bodyslide last night to get a body together that has a nicely shaped belly at full term.  When I do my slider sets, I start with the belly set at 100% to 150% on pregnancy, belly at 100%, and belly big at 100%.  Then, since I have a reasonable idea of how things will turn out, I set those sliders back to 0% to launch the game.  

I'm not certain which sliders the actual mod uses, as I've seen several differing belly shapes that look based on the basic 'build' (slim, heavy, muscular) of the NPCs, but I've found that using just the pregnant slider doesn't create a round enough shape, at least in my opinion.  

Anyway, here's what I came up with.  To see her in all her 'full' glory set the sliders I listed above to what I described.  Enjoy.

CustomPreset.xml