AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

2 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

and that is it

the latest version is Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.40 and because of a few reason, it overwrites the activator that uses the script

I am going to fix this ongoing issue with the next version

ok so updating WDF seems to have fixed the problem. I now do get a message about a 25% Chance (as previously assigned by me in mcm).
(just hope it works correctly now

Sorry for wasting your time^^

9 minutes ago, dr_pain24 said:

ok so updating WDF seems to have fixed the problem. I now do get a message about a 25% Chance (as previously assigned by me in mcm).
(just hope it works correctly now

Sorry for wasting your time^^

no it is my fault

so there is three overrides

Global_Lactation = if Lactation in WDF is Active

Perk_Lactation = The Lactation Perk

Perk_Power = For Creature Start, how big is the Belly

I am in the middle of fixing that issue.

edit-> and while typing this,

I have fixed the issue (I think)

6 hours ago, The Great Orochi said:

Love the addition of messages. Apropos was my favorite skyrim mod, I'd love to see this mod expand in a similar way

thank you and if you want to add any messages, please message me or type them in this thread

I should be adding a few more messages in the next update (over the ones, I have already made for creatures)

so I fixed one of the wedding ring's issues (when someone already married gets married again)

also I added a sex scene to this as well (MCM Toggle-able)

also I am going to add simple command based sex scenes (assuming it works)

so if you are married to someone then you can simply tap a hotkey (or command or aid object) to have sex with them.

with a message with it

On 7/14/2021 at 7:57 PM, Invictusblade said:

so can you change the players body in looksmenu?

also do you have the right bodytype enabled?

Looksmenu is the problem.  If you change your body at all during pregnancy it messes the morphs up.  So I'm cleansing the save file now.

I'm using CBBE with CBBE Body Phyics and the morphs

On 7/16/2021 at 7:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

I have been working quite a lot lately, (I am back to enjoying this kind of thing)

so the newest feature in FPER is...

Population Control.

(The problem with FPE and Commonwealth Captives and Just Business is that we usually lose control of population) (btw I cannot help with CC and JB)

so I have added three new tiers of Control

1. Pregnancy tier - Allows you (or a NPC) to become a Paid Surrogate. (three levels of surrogacy comes with different payments in each)

Baby Non-tier - Babies are a lot more trickier to do this now, since I changed how they worked but you can still freeze them for selling or storage.

2. Child Tier - Allows you to govern the future of a child. Stay, Migrate(they will leave), Butcher(for Creatures) and Caged(Stored for selling or storage.)

3. Child/Adult Tier - Allows you to instantly command a Child/Adult to be Exiled(they will leave), Butchered(for Creatures), Sold and Caged(Stored for selling or storage.)

(MCM Commands and Hotkeys)

Seems like the food paste grinder from Suffolk County Charter School could come in handy for excess NPC recycling... ?

On 7/16/2021 at 7:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

edit->

I also decided to add a Birth/Pregnancy Total so if the total number of pregnancies reach 50-200(MCM Option)

then Birth's(forever pregnancy) or Impregnation's(no pregnancy) stop working (MCM Option to decide which)

so this is togglable

Player default is 25 pregnancies

NPC Default is 100 pregnancies

subject to change

and I haven't tested it yet

I don't completely understand. Are you saying the player would stop getting pregnant or giving birth after getting pregnant 25 times in a row? Or is this something to do with limiting multiple concurrent pregnancies across the Commonwealth?

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Seems like the food paste grinder from Suffolk County Charter School could come in handy for excess NPC recycling... ?

Evil, I like it

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I don't completely understand. Are you saying the player would stop getting pregnant or giving birth after getting pregnant 25 times in a row?

Yes, the default number is 25 total pregnancies for the Player (which does take a bloody long time)

if you bypass the pregnancy by cheating (debug command or Quick Preggo) then it doesn't count

if you get a abortion or still born then it doesn't count

also it doesn't count the babies so you could have four babies per pregnancy and could have 100 babies in the end

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Or is this something to do with limiting multiple concurrent pregnancies across the Commonwealth?

No, you will be able to have as many ongoing pregnancies as before

here is how it briefly work

so for example, lets say you are on 90 of the limit (and the freeze is set to both) and have 20 ongoing pregnancies.

so 10 of them will be born while the other 10 will become frozen pregnancies (stuck at 9 months until fixed (with debug or Quick Preggo))

and then any NPC that have sex after the freeze won't be able to be impregnated. (but again, this can be bypass with debug and Impregnation Injectors)

36 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

here is how it briefly work

so for example, lets say you are on 90 of the limit (and the freeze is set to both) and have 20 ongoing pregnancies.

so 10 of them will be born while the other 10 will become frozen pregnancies (stuck at 9 months until fixed (with debug or Quick Preggo))

and then any NPC that have sex after the freeze won't be able to be impregnated. (but again, this can be bypass with debug and Impregnation Injectors)

Okay, so it is sort of what I was worried you were describing.

With something like Autonomy installed, NPCs are getting busy everywhere I go and many of them are getting pregnant. With an NPC pregnancy limit of 100 only the first hundred pregnancies will complete and then any NPCs having sex after that will stop getting pregnant or giving birth? Is this something you expect to have the mod enforce (only making the limit configurable), or will the feature be completely optional? I can certainly imagine more than 100 (or 200) women getting pregnant and giving birth across the entire Commonwealth in a playthrough.

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, so it is sort of what I was worried you were describing.

With something like Autonomy installed, NPCs are getting busy everywhere I go and many of them are getting pregnant. With an NPC pregnancy limit of 100 only the first hundred pregnancies will complete and then any NPCs having sex after that will stop getting pregnant or giving birth? Is this something you expect to have the mod enforce (only making the limit configurable), or will the feature be completely optional? I can certainly imagine more than 100 (or 200) women getting pregnant and giving birth across the entire Commonwealth in a playthrough.

btw I should have mentioned that this entire option is optional (and it is off by default)

I show you the MCM Options

Limit Pregnancies - Toggle if there is a limit to Pregnancies. Default : OFF

Total Number of NPC Pregnancies - Total Number of NPC Pregnancies. Default : 100 (250 Max)

Total Number of Player Pregnancies - Total Number of Player Pregnancies. Default : 25 (250 Max)

Toggle between Stopping at Impregnation or Giving Birth when Limit is reached - Toggles between freezing at Birth(Forever Pregnancy) or Impregnation(No Pregnancy) or Both. Default: Birth

upon thinking about it

one option I could add to the freeze(bottom option) is Surrogacy so Impregnations and births can still happen but no baby is produced.

1 minute ago, Invictusblade said:

btw I should have mentioned that this entire option is optional (and it is off by default)

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Your initial proposal sounded like you were considering making it non-optional, which got me concerned.

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Your initial proposal sounded like you were considering making it non-optional, which got me concerned.

I have a lot of balls in the air at the moment, so I might not be clear as I should be.

btw I was thinking about this last night

what do you think about me adding a naming system to automatically name babies. (with MCM Option)

because I already have the generational name going now (it keeps the same name from Baby->Child->Adult)

because I did notice that Whatsyourname is a bit dicey with children's names (I had a female Oliver)

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

what do you think about me adding a naming system to automatically name babies

This seems like it could be cool, I suppose you might even be able to tie into the same random name generator AAF uses for its actor selection dialog to avoid needing to make and include your own list of baby names (though I honestly have no idea how that's implemented).

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This seems like it could be cool, I suppose you might even be able to tie into the same random name generator AAF uses for its actor selection dialog to avoid needing to make and include your own list of baby names (though I honestly have no idea how that's implemented).

I am not sure how to integrate that system into my mod.

at this moment,

what I can think is having the following...

a new naming quest (simply has a selection of names or the ability to get names from the Baby Race quests) (like FPE_Messages or FPE_Cumflation)

a new array for each race type (using FPFP_BabyTypeAddon because it is really good now) and have a selection of names in each race.

5-20 names in each quest.

and if I make it correctly then this will have the ability to easily add new names. (using Fo4edit or CC, of course)

but in the mean time, I should finish working on the Hypnosis issues in WDF (I am replacing Breast Control with Hypnosis)

the MCM Commands work perfectly but everything else is broken.

I'm getting a very weird bug, in which the game crashes when starting a new game, and the stack points to this mod (pointed to INVB_Pack before, but then I noticed that mod was depreciated), which wouldn't be too weird if it weren't for the fact that it still points at this mod even if this mod and all of its .esp files are disabled or even removed.

So if you can give me any sort of potential info on how a stack could point at a mod that the game shouldn't even know exists, I would appreciate the help.

47 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

I'm getting a very weird bug, in which the game crashes when starting a new game, and the stack points to this mod (pointed to INVB_Pack before, but then I noticed that mod was depreciated), which wouldn't be too weird if it weren't for the fact that it still points at this mod even if this mod and all of its .esp files are disabled or even removed.

So if you can give me any sort of potential info on how a stack could point at a mod that the game shouldn't even know exists, I would appreciate the help.

not sure,

so you have one of the Wasteland Dairy Framework versions installed?

how long is your save game?

can you upload your buffout log or papyrus log to here

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure how to integrate that system into my mod.

at this moment,

what I can think is having the following...

a new naming quest (simply has a selection of names or the ability to get names from the Baby Race quests) (like FPE_Messages or FPE_Cumflation)

a new array for each race type (using FPFP_BabyTypeAddon because it is really good now) and have a selection of names in each race.

5-20 names in each quest.

and if I make it correctly then this will have the ability to easily add new names. (using Fo4edit or CC, of course)

but in the mean time, I should finish working on the Hypnosis issues in WDF (I am replacing Breast Control with Hypnosis)

the MCM Commands work perfectly but everything else is broken.

and done for both Naming and Hypnosis

well not quite, I have a heap of names to add but it works quite well at the moment

Edited by Invictusblade

I Need Help with Names

so I added a naming part to the script that allows the mod to instantly name Babies and Baby Creatures.

and I need help with all sorts of Names

to suit the following.

5+ names for each of the following

Alien
Synth
Bloatfly
Dogs
Radscorpion
Mutant Hound
Molerat
Cat
Radstag
Wolf
Mirelurk
Mutant Hound
Deathclaw
Ghoul
Angler
Bloodworm
Stingwing
FogCrawler
cave cricket
Rad-rat
Brahmin

brahmiff
Gazelle
Gatorclaw
Angler
RadRabbit
Molerat
Radstag
Supermutant
Hermit Crab
Radroach
Gulper
Wolf
Gorilla
Ghoulrilla
Hermit Crab
Yao Guai

15+ names for each of the following

as well as more regional names for Asian, Black, Ghoul, Hispanic and White Babies

also I am allowing bastardize names as well (so intended incorrect spelling names)

On 7/13/2021 at 10:02 PM, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at your problem because I haven't had a problem with it whatsoever

I did rename the Preggo faction name from Null to Pregnant.

I had just tested surrogacy with a npc and the player and both bellies increased in size.

I totally fixed this issue and you might want to add a few things to your directions.  I've recreated the problem and fixed it three times:

Problem:  Any use of BodySlide while the PC or NPC is pregnant breaks all the scripts for morphing.  Character is pregnant, but does not show as such.
Solution:

a)  Don't use bodyslide (specifically manipulating the model.  You can remove tattoos and such and do the face

b) You have to stop FPE, and WLD in game first.  Save, then exit the game.  Disable them in your Mod Manager, do not uninstall.
c) Use Resaver to clean the orphans.  Save the file.
d) Reinstall FPE then WLD in your mod manager.
c) Enable FPE then WLD, follow your normal instructions.

Works every time.  The problem make sense, because its not just your mod that uses BodyGen. Body Gen loses its brains because the mesh and morphs fail to match and throw errors. 

1 hour ago, arkangyl said:

I totally fixed this issue and you might want to add a few things to your directions.  I've recreated the problem and fixed it three times:

Problem:  Any use of BodySlide while the PC or NPC is pregnant breaks all the scripts for morphing.  Character is pregnant, but does not show as such.
Solution:

a)  Don't use bodyslide (specifically manipulating the model.  You can remove tattoos and such and do the face

b) You have to stop FPE, and WLD in game first.  Save, then exit the game.  Disable them in your Mod Manager, do not uninstall.
c) Use Resaver to clean the orphans.  Save the file.
d) Reinstall FPE then WLD in your mod manager.
c) Enable FPE then WLD, follow your normal instructions.

Works every time.  The problem make sense, because its not just your mod that uses BodyGen. Body Gen loses its brains because the mesh and morphs fail to match and throw errors. 

Thank you, I will add this to the download page (if I remember and when I update it next)

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I Need Help with Names

so I added a naming part to the script that allows the mod to instantly name Babies and Baby Creatures.

and I need help with all sorts of Names

to suit the following.

5+ names for each of the following

Alien
Synth
Bloatfly
Dogs
Radscorpion
Mutant Hound
Molerat
Cat
Radstag
Wolf
Mirelurk
Mutant Hound
Deathclaw
Ghoul
Angler
Bloodworm
Stingwing
FogCrawler
cave cricket
Rad-rat
Brahmin

brahmiff
Gazelle
Gatorclaw
Angler
RadRabbit
Molerat
Radstag
Supermutant
Hermit Crab
Radroach
Gulper
Wolf
Gorilla
Ghoulrilla
Hermit Crab
Yao Guai

15+ names for each of the following

as well as more regional names for Asian, Black, Ghoul, Hispanic and White Babies

also I am allowing bastardize names as well (so intended incorrect spelling names)

also about the names, if you have any name requests (such as your favorite name) then please enter them into this thread.

I have already added 52 Female Names and 37 Male Names (and I will add more)

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Thank you, I will add this to the download page (if I remember and when I update it next)

Alrighty.  I also checked if Sex Attributes Morph was colliding with you belly morphs. 
If you are pregnant, the morph will happen and get rid of the pregnancy morph, then after that fades the pregnancy morph returns.  So, I might write a little patch to not do the cum morphs if player is already pregant.  It just looks awkward for a few moments :)  Everything else is working like a charm except Breast Control is not working at all, but I did see you are looking to remove that anyway.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:40 AM, arkangyl said:

Looksmenu is the problem.  If you change your body at all during pregnancy it messes the morphs up.  So I'm cleansing the save file now.

I'm using CBBE with CBBE Body Phyics and the morphs

Okay, if it's a looksmenu issue causing the PCs belly to not show up that makes sense.  I was also running Rad Morphing and that tagged in first for my character.  I really wish we had a version of SLIF for Fallout4 to get all these body morph mods to play nice together.

3 hours ago, arkangyl said:

Alrighty.  I also checked if Sex Attributes Morph was colliding with you belly morphs. 
If you are pregnant, the morph will happen and get rid of the pregnancy morph, then after that fades the pregnancy morph returns.  So, I might write a little patch to not do the cum morphs if player is already pregant.  It just looks awkward for a few moments :)  Everything else is working like a charm except Breast Control is not working at all, but I did see you are looking to remove that anyway.

when I was working on Cumflation, I(and someone else) did notice that the pregnancy belly reset if you were cuminflated.

(so I changed it from Pregnant belly to BigBelly)(I changed all of them)

thinking about it, I should change the milking morphs to use a lesser used morph or rethink the entire idea

and yes, I have retired Breast Control because while growing breasts was easy, shrinking breasts was more annoying (I liken it to rewinding a CD, pressing back twice to go back one song)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

when I was working on Cumflation, I(and someone else) did notice that the pregnancy belly reset if you were cuminflated.

(so I changed it from Pregnant belly to BigBelly)(I changed all of them)

thinking about it, I should change the milking morphs to use a lesser used morph or rethink the entire idea

and yes, I have retired Breast Control because while growing breasts was easy, shrinking breasts was more annoying (I liken it to rewinding a CD, pressing back twice to go back one song)

The cumflation is fixed. Just to prove the test, i went thru a full term with a behemoth.  it was not IVF, i just waited til he impregnated the character. (Thank you RRS Breeder Tattoo!). 12.2 months, had a baby supermutant and all scripts reset properly.  

I think the overarching message to all users is to decide on a bodyslide and not mess with the mesh.  all the cosmetics are fine, just don't mess at all with any geometry whilst the player or npcs are pregnant.

❤️

[FYI: Cumoverlays Staged is not fading cumoverlays.  They stay for so long I just remove them using slm.]

Edited by arkangyl