AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I expect to make use of it, but haven't gotten far enough in my latest playthrough yet to populate a settlement with enough people to start getting knocked up and having babies. I'm especially curious to see how the caging option is implemented in gameplay, but may end up going with butchering when populations get too large.

so have you played around with the enslavement addon? it basically that

but because of limitations

the NPC will lose the following...

looks

name

inventory

any active scripts (Pregnancy, etc)

I simply have the line, "Being Caged has a habit of changing people so enjoy your looks while they last"

also let me know if they should show up because I just remembered that I left out the mesh for it

Edited by Invictusblade

Okay, I got everything loaded back up with the current version, and I got two impregnation notifications for my character, one for a Deathclaw and one for Dogmeat.  In the perks information, both impregnations are listed as having occured, and the pregnancy information hotkey shows two unborn.  If you meant for this to happen, AWESOME!!  If not, still awesome, but what's likely to happen?  Both eggs and pups?  Only the eggs because Deathclaw tagged her first?  Does double impregnation cause larger / faster belly growth?!?

53 minutes ago, amenshawn said:

Okay, I got everything loaded back up with the current version, and I got two impregnation notifications for my character, one for a Deathclaw and one for Dogmeat.  In the perks information, both impregnations are listed as having occured, and the pregnancy information hotkey shows two unborn.  If you meant for this to happen, AWESOME!!  If not, still awesome, but what's likely to happen?  Both eggs and pups?  Only the eggs because Deathclaw tagged her first?  Does double impregnation cause larger / faster belly growth?!?

I have no idea, I should do something about it

Hello,

Wanted to report a problem with the debug for growing a baby into a child. The command only removes the baby from your inventory and places it in the air in front of you.  Trying the command on an npc holding the baby  will do nothing either.

5 hours ago, Demodog said:

Hello,

Wanted to report a problem with the debug for growing a baby into a child. The command only removes the baby from your inventory and places it in the air in front of you.  Trying the command on an npc holding the baby  will do nothing either.

I will have a look at it

I just tested my version

so Nisha was carrying a baby on her and I did the debug command and it worked.

then I moved away and did the debug command on myself and it failed,

I picked up the dropped baby and tried again and it worked the second time

so try again

also I will increase the wait time by a second or two

also I will remove the faction message unless it is on the player

Edited by Invictusblade

Okay, I'm getting the same issue as last time.  My character is pregnant, but there's no change to her appearance, while the pregnant NPCs are showing.  I took care not to have anything realted to LooksMenu alter my character's appearance aside from the cumflation that's part of this mod, so I'm not sure what's causing the issue.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, Invictusblade said:

so the future plans are the following...

general fixes

general cleanup

I would like to fix the current overlay issue (marks on the face and hands)

and I am going to need some help with some ideas

1. what would be good gift ideas for companions (Modded companions included) and the reward will be sex (it is based on the romantic wine object)

2. I would like more names but more post-apocalyptic than "George" or "John" (I should look at Crossed+100 which is a post-apocalypse comic series)

3. more messages (Sex, Impregnation and Birth)

1.) I haven't tested the Romantic wine on a companion yet, but playing around with the marriage update with some SS1 Conqueror enslaved and Freed Captives from Captive Settlers, the system works w/ both mods,  Hot Key works well as does the command from MCM to initiate AAF scenes.  No additional commands seem to be available as a functional use for the wine but I'm assuming that is because they are not flagged as companions?  If so it would be interesting to see an additional 'Give Gift' command or hotkey option that works like SEU for married settlers that kicks off dialogue options to give a gift that initiates a scene if its the right gift.  Then pop a message if its the wrong gift..  Kind of like how my first born "looked at me like I'm a ****ing moron" when trying to re-rename him w/o the option ticked.. lol nice... 

Maybe a set up like your Race perks that assigns something like personality perks that allow certain Gifts to work for said married settler with a set personality perk to initiate or fail to initiate a scene?

After some experimentation, the problem has to be in anything related to a LooksMenu alteration to the player character.  I went back in to an earlier save and turned the Cumflation of FPER off, then used the hotkey to impregnate my character on a 2 day = 1 month cycle.  A few quick 24 hour sleep cycles later she's showing just fine.  So, anything that alters the PC either prevents the PC from showing at all if it happens prior to being impregnated, or if you used any of the milking items from Wasteland Dairy after being impregnated, the belly growth stops at that stage and won't progress any further.  It's weird really, because the NPCs can be altered in these ways just fine and continue to progress as the mod intends.  But hey, at least now I know what to avoid while running this version.

1 hour ago, amenshawn said:

After some experimentation, the problem has to be in anything related to a LooksMenu alteration to the player character.  I went back in to an earlier save and turned the Cumflation of FPER off, then used the hotkey to impregnate my character on a 2 day = 1 month cycle.  A few quick 24 hour sleep cycles later she's showing just fine.  So, anything that alters the PC either prevents the PC from showing at all if it happens prior to being impregnated, or if you used any of the milking items from Wasteland Dairy after being impregnated, the belly growth stops at that stage and won't progress any further.  It's weird really, because the NPCs can be altered in these ways just fine and continue to progress as the mod intends.  But hey, at least now I know what to avoid while running this version.

I will do some tests on my end

hey, just wanted to let you know, I have an issue where chance for pregnancy for everyone is 0% no matter what I set the sliders to. Any recommendations on how to fix? I believe this mod overwrites the others that I have, so I don't think that should be an issue

still sorry about the baby issue, (I will keep trying to fix the ESPExplorer issue(it has become extremely painful to work on))

so the next update will do the following.

I have reworked the messages so it will be a lot easier to edit and translate

I am replacing the Synth Impregnation setting with a ghoul setting

and reworking the Creature setting to have 3 levels

1. Off = No Effects whatsoever (so no STD's, Cum in Condom or Cumflation)

2. Partial(Default) = Every sex effect except insemination. (STD's, Cum in Condom or Cumflation)

3. Full = Every sex effect including insemination.

question - do you want 2 or 3 choices with this option (can easily remove the first option - Off because the sex scene will still occur)

49 minutes ago, vranina said:

An unexpected problem occurred. Each sex is followed by a new pregnancy, which cancels the previous one.

thanks, I think I have fixed it now.

I will try to post a new update tomorrow

I have been working on Cumflation today.

and instead of three stages (Full, half and empty)

it mimics Full to empty belly in the Cumflation MCM time frame (default is 60 seconds)

The baby script worked. I did notice that you cant trade with the child but I used the old version FPE before  so Im not sure if thats on your version. I used the debug to grow the child into a adult but they arent named. The child is named child and the adult is only named Grown settler.  I did use the debug option so Im not sure if the name isnt applied because I did tho.

Edited by Demodog
13 hours ago, vranina said:

An unexpected problem occurred. Each sex is followed by a new pregnancy, which cancels the previous one.

I noticed the additional pregnancies as well (superfetation would be a great intentional option) but the subsequent impregnations didn't cancel the first out.  Maybe that's because the first was a deathclaw and the second was dogmeat, but even after the second pupper impregnation my character was still going through 'giving birth to the first of many' and producing deathclaw eggs.

14 hours ago, vranina said:

1 hour ago, amenshawn said:

I noticed the additional pregnancies as well (superfetation would be a great intentional option) but the subsequent impregnations didn't cancel the first out.  Maybe that's because the first was a deathclaw and the second was dogmeat, but even after the second pupper impregnation my character was still going through 'giving birth to the first of many' and producing deathclaw eggs.

so I fixed both issues

one of the problems was that I had the perk giving code before the actually impregnation part of the code which could fail because of a boolean.

and the other was to confirm that impregnation will not work if the NPC already has the preggo faction

I am nearly finished with the update. I only have to investigate(and fix) why the Impregnation messages stop working (it is part of the update from hardcoded strings to array strings)

v3.60

Added String Based Messages for easier Editing and Translating
replaced the Synth Impregnation setting with a ghoul setting
Fixed the ESPExplorer issue thanks to EgoBallistic
Change Cumflation to have slower Deflating
fixed up Marriage (and added aid objects(use these objects in front of someone to propose)

reworked the Creature setting to have 3 levels

1. Off = No Effects whatsoever (so no STD's, Cum in Condom or Cumflation)

2. Partial(Default) = Every sex effect except insemination. (STD's, Cum in Condom or Cumflation)

3. Full = Every sex effect including insemination.

Please let me know if there are any issues (I believe I remembered to include everything)

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

Are the pregnant slaves supposed to be visibly pregnant ? In my game, they are not visibly showing as pregnant. I use Fusion Girl and my female player character shows pregnancy correctly.

from Wasteland Dairy Framework?

I will be working on that mod next because there is a couple of issues I have found

50 minutes ago, gooser said:

What's the upgrade process from 3.4a(final) to 3.6 ?

it should be fine for to do a straight update (but I would backup your current save game)

actually while in the process of testing, there was a single CTD because of cumflation so I would recommend that all sex effects are finished such as Cumflation (pregnancy should be fine)

but let me know if there is any problems

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it should be fine for to do a straight update (but I would backup your current save game)

actually while in the process of testing, there was a single CTD because of cumflation so I would recommend that all sex effects are finished such as Cumflation (pregnancy should be fine)

but let me know if there is any problems

Ok,

On 3.4(final) was getting messages for the PC about "seeing a doctor soon" and yet in like the 4th or 5th month of pregnancy.

21 minutes ago, gooser said:

Ok,

On 3.4(final) was getting messages for the PC about "seeing a doctor soon" and yet in like the 4th or 5th month of pregnancy.

Was it for asking about abortion? Because that starts in month 1. Also keep in mind that if you're also using WDF, different species have different gestation periods and some may indeed put you into labor that soon.