AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

thanks for the advice, and I was going to test the changes and now the game crashes

(and I have no idea which mod is causing it)

I traced a crash to Outcasts and Remnants (but I haven't touch that mod in ages)

and it stills crashes with a full mod order (so it isn't just OAR)

edit-> I have no idea what is going on with my game.

I swapped the mod file for OAR with one of the zip and it still crashes.

additional I traced more crashes from these files

OutcastsAndRemnants

Depravity

AtlasSummit

TU3SD4Y'S Commonwealth Responders

it was working perfectly last night and now, nope

and they have nothing in common

new edit-> my brian hurts now, I am forced to take a break

new new edit-> I fixed it (no idea what the hell happened)

new new new edit-> ok, so basically what happened is that I decided to add quite a few mods to the Data folder (Manual, so no MO2 or vortex)

and I didn't activate anything so somehow the mere presence of inactive mods was enough to cause CTD's with the above mods

I am still confused by it

btw I mostly added weapon mods (with a couple quest mods) but they were all inactive

Hi! I am well into a play through right now. I currently have FPE 2.611 installed with all the requirements and it's working great. However, I would like to use this mod, is it safe to uninstall FPE 2.611 and the requirements (since I don't need any of them for this mod if I understand correctly) and install this bad boy? I'm guessing the answer is no.

hey invictus i have a suggestion, i was talking with a guy about modding fallout, so he did it and toldme something i never thought about but it can be a good feature and it is an option to enable or disable male cum, the purpose of it is to let people work with wasteland diary and gent pregnant with creatures without having to worry about human babies but also maintaining sexual encounters with them

On 5/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hi! I am well into a play through right now. I currently have FPE 2.611 installed with all the requirements and it's working great. However, I would like to use this mod, is it safe to uninstall FPE 2.611 and the requirements (since I don't need any of them for this mod if I understand correctly) and install this bad boy? I'm guessing the answer is no.

Hi, if you're still using MCG, please let me know how it plays together, because I'm also in the same boat of wanting to try this newer version, but I'm hesitating, because the original FPE is pretty stable, I would hate if updating broke something, especially babies that are already born - so much work went into getting my lovely settlers pregnant, phew... ?

So I am going to go onto a break from Fallout 4 Modding for a while(until I clean my version of game and until Modders(or Beth) fix some of the problems with the game(Good Luck))

and it is becoming a Death of a Thousand Cuts for me

but I am going to release an update for most of my mods before I stop modding

so what I would like from everyone is a suggestion for each mod.

if you want anything(achievable) done with this mod

I will also release some of my other Mods

such as

Autonomy Enhanced Redux

My Tattoo mod

Haircut mod - a failed attempt to introduce Haircut kits (it works for Vanilla and some mods but not KSHair)

BodyGen_DeadBodies - fixes Invisible dead bodies (requires a bit of work for it to work)

Please note, I will not go anywhere, I will just won't be able to update the mod.

41 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question is there a limit on the amount of children/eventually adult settlers 

Basically is it possible to fill an entire settlement with my offspring basically conquering the wasteland with only my biological children no vanilla recruited settlers at all?

should be able to

but it does depend on a few factors

such as...

Your Computer Specs

the kind of mods you are running

the style of gameplay

but at the end of the day, they function like settlers (some players can have heaps of settlers at a settlement or only a few)

also if you are playing SKK50's 76 Open World mod

the born settlers should exist in that game

17 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

should be able to

but it does depend on a few factors

such as...

Your Computer Specs

the kind of mods you are running

the style of gameplay

but at the end of the day, they function like settlers (some players can have heaps of settlers at a settlement or only a few)

also if you are playing SKK50's 76 Open World mod

the born settlers should exist in that game

1. 3060 ti ryzen 5

2. Mostly mcg crime and punishment thuggy verse needs mod and sim settlements 2 nac and a shit ton of weapon settlement and quest mods

3. Slaver/support Settlement building 

And regular questing 

21 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

1. 3060 ti ryzen 5

2. Mostly mcg crime and punishment thuggy verse needs mod and sim settlements 2 nac and a shit ton of weapon settlement and quest mods

3. Slaver/support Settlement building 

And regular questing 

I wasn't actually asking a question

my point is that everyone's game of fallout 4 is different so it might behave better or worse on your version of the game.

so play it until you get bored or it fails

2 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question is there a limit on the amount of children/eventually adult settlers 

Basically is it possible to fill an entire settlement with my offspring basically conquering the wasteland with only my biological children no vanilla recruited settlers at all?

I see you're like me, like to do science with settlers lol

If it's OK, I would like to make an observation about my experience with settler numbers, and suggest a possible update to this mod.

When I first tried FPE, I dove in feet first , Gung ho! I had multiple Settlements, RSE Random  Shenanigans,  and loose chances for pregnancies.  Before long, bellies  were growing  all over. I left the Settlements to play the quests, but eventually  got called to Abernathy Farm for a defense quest. I popped  in after fast travel just long enough  to see a swarm of children standing in the tato patch, then CTD. Nothing I tried got me anywhere  near the farm. Pipboy said the farm had 45 people, my original  22 settlers  and 23 kids! Checking my other Settlements showed similar numbers. Game over. Nothing I could do would allow me to get close enough to fix it.

Next game I was more careful,  but eventually had the same problem  others have commented on above. Eventually, you just run out of room. Overpopulation hits and you either  have to start over, or turn off FPE and no more big bellies. No matter how you play this, you hit the same population wall.

Fortunately,  @DocCloxhas found a solution, but it is currently a little known feature in his Raider Reform School mod. It's a system that adopts out (deletes) children  as soon as they spawn from babies. No more hordes of kids or grown settlers. But it needs some options, and it would probably  be a better fit in this mod, if @DocClox would let you take it on? It badly  needs an on/off switch so you can control your growth, and maybe even gender options for adoptions. A slider for caps per adoption  would be nice, too.

I apologize  to both @DocClox and you if I am violating soon rule or protocol by making this recommendation  here, but I really  think this would improve  FPE. You may even want to incorporate a similar  population  control in WDF for non-humans.

23 minutes ago, carlj67 said:

If it's OK, I would like to make an observation about my experience with settler numbers, and suggest a possible update to this mod.

When I first tried FPE, I dove in feet first , Gung ho! I had multiple Settlements, RSE Random  Shenanigans,  and loose chances for pregnancies.  Before long, bellies  were growing  all over. I left the Settlements to play the quests, but eventually  got called to Abernathy Farm for a defense quest. I popped  in after fast travel just long enough  to see a swarm of children standing in the tato patch, then CTD. Nothing I tried got me anywhere  near the farm. Pipboy said the farm had 45 people, my original  22 settlers  and 23 kids! Checking my other Settlements showed similar numbers. Game over. Nothing I could do would allow me to get close enough to fix it.

Next game I was more careful,  but eventually had the same problem  others have commented on above. Eventually, you just run out of room. Overpopulation hits and you either  have to start over, or turn off FPE and no more big bellies. No matter how you play this, you hit the same population wall.

Fortunately,  @DocCloxhas found a solution, but it is currently a little known feature in his Raider Reform School mod. It's a system that adopts out (deletes) children  as soon as they spawn from babies. No more hordes of kids or grown settlers. But it needs some options, and it would probably  be a better fit in this mod, if @DocClox would let you take it on? It badly  needs an on/off switch so you can control your growth, and maybe even gender options for adoptions. A slider for caps per adoption  would be nice, too.

I apologize  to both @DocClox and you if I am violating soon rule or protocol by making this recommendation  here, but I really  think this would improve  FPE. You may even want to incorporate a similar  population  control in WDF for non-humans.

well I did make a mechanic to sleep(Freeze) babies so you can sell them (I made this in the early days of baby Addon's)

but I try to make something in FPE to give an option for babies growing up

I can think of the following (using MCM Options and Commands)

baby

1. Raise all but adopt out exceptions

2. Adopt out All but Raise Exceptions

Child

1. Grow up into the settlement

2. Leave Settlement

so about the plan above to remove some babies and Children from the game via Adoption and Migration.

I am thinking of different Messages and Epilogues for them

I have one or two in mind but I would like more

so if anyone wants a certain message to appear.

Please write and post it here 

so about the plan above to remove some babies and Children from the game via Adoption and Migration.

I decided to cut back a bit to only children

(because I already added options for babies)

so there will be two options in MCM

Outcome = Stay(Default) or Migrate(Humans) / Butcher(Animals)

Receiver = Player(Default) or on the Ground (unless someone can tell me how to add items to a workshop via an actor script)

and then there is the Chosen Perk given to Children or Animals and it does the opposite of the Outcome when they grow up

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Outcome = Stay(Default) or Migrate(Humans) / Butcher(Animals)

Not to be creepy, but animals can migrate and humans can be butchered too (you have baby bits in WDF, after all!). Granted you'd probably want to wait for them to get a little bigger first...

so I nearly retire prematurely this morning after the book shelf above my computer broke.

(fortunately I managed to remove all of the books before it could fall on the computer)

so I am going to do more testing of the mods before I release the final update today or tomorrow

unfortunately I am aware of a bug but I have no idea if it is the mod or the game(the game is dying) that is causing it

(the bug is a message bug, not displaying a message)

v3.4 (final for Now)

Children Outcome

Stay - They Stay

Migrate - they will leave you but they will give you Money

Butcher - Only for Animals, You butcher them for Meat

Chosen Perk - It does the opposite of your Outcome (select a NPC to be Chosen) so if you have Stay Enabled (The Chosen Leave)

Gender Chance Option (so you can select what gender is likely for certain children and Pregnancies)

There might a few more changes but I decided to upload early (A near miss happened this morning)

edit-> I just remember I added a heap of Hotkeys for certain Debug Commands

Edited by Invictusblade
just remembered

Thanks for the update! Any chance we can change our kids clothes? Also can you add who the parents are to the interface? I can't tell which kids are pipers and which kids are mine. It would be super cool if I could name them too :D.

What is the quest ID for "the Father" ?  I completed it; it shows up completed in the pip boy (check mark) but, it stays in the list.  I have had that problem with a couple of quests.  If I use the console command for "completequest" [quest ID] it goes away.

5 hours ago, reconphil said:

What is the quest ID for "the Father" ?  I completed it; it shows up completed in the pip boy (check mark) but, it stays in the list.  I have had that problem with a couple of quests.  If I use the console command for "completequest" [quest ID] it goes away.

the Id Code is XX001EDE