AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

I was going to come in here to say the labor quest never fires (script might be broken or something idk). Even after 14 months it never does and even stops counting months for you looked in fo4edit noticing there is a perk for 9+ months for characters if the count goes above 9 months, yet i didn't get that perk either..basically needed to force the quest in console to fire then everything works.
I see there is a new version that at least has a debug option to birth if all else fails i guess..just wanted to put this here in case this all wasn't said...anyways keep up the good work :)

1 hour ago, BADshadow said:

I was going to come in here to say the labor quest never fires (script might be broken or something idk). Even after 14 months it never does and even stops counting months for you looked in fo4edit noticing there is a perk for 9+ months for characters if the count goes above 9 months, yet i didn't get that perk either..basically needed to force the quest in console to fire then everything works.
I see there is a new version that at least has a debug option to birth if all else fails i guess..just wanted to put this here in case this all wasn't said...anyways keep up the good work :)

something else is going on because I tested pregnancies up to 12 months long for More Creatures and it seem to work ok

the give birth timer looks like this

ElseIf currentMonth >= Creature_Cycle
	GiveBirth()
EndIf

so every time, the timer "pings" it checks the current Month versus the Creature_Cycle (Default is 9) and if it is above then it should still work

Can we please have a way to ask the doctor to check our companion's baby and treat/abort? Also to check if they are pregnant at all?

Also it would be nice to add a trade option on settler doctors, while pregnant I can't change my doctors clothes because the obstetrics stuff blocks it, so he looks like a mechanic and it's unnerving ha ha.

Thanks for the update! :D

On 4/7/2021 at 5:49 PM, Invictusblade said:

so Ideas for the next update.

1. Fix up Children Growth (it does get a bit buggy when using unusual settings)

2, I might add STD's to the mod (nothing as complex as Wasteland Rash) (I was thinking of a several perk based Viruses) with made up names.

3. Add a secondary Marriage concept (Submission, not sure about benefits yet)

4. Add a few more debug options in MCM (such as quick birth)

5. more messages

so does anyone have any ideas?

So many! :D

Ability to carry multiple babies (2-4 babies) would be awesome :D.

Ability to choose their hair would also be cool, or change their hair as a child/adult.

For STDs I would love to see them come from raiders....or specific creatures/races.

Raiders

They should basically be more prone to everything. Maybe they can have fleas, crabs, that sort of stuff and there be a small chance they have picked something else up as well. I feel like the other factions should see less of it (gunners, BOS, Minutemen, etc) because they're at least cleaner and organised. Happy settlers should also be less prone to it.

Supermutants

Supermutants are sterile, have high strength/endurance/resistance/immunity/radiation and they are dumb as shit. So what if their FEV created an STD that destroyed humans strength/endurance/resistance/immunity/radiation and got worse over time? Maybe it could even boost intelligence the longer it's there, but if not treated it could be permanent or cause permanent sterility? They're created by FEV forced evolutionary virus so maybe it could be called AEV for acquired evolutionary virus or anti evolutionary virus? Also spoiler but bonus: 

Spoiler

Since Virgil can cure FEV at some point, perhaps he also has figured out a cure for this and is your only hope if you want one.

Mirelurks

Let's make your bits crusty and smell like fish. Let's make it that it makes you require water and walk slower, and if you leave it too long you get scales that tank your strength and agility. Mirelurks can't see well apparently, so let's make it also make you light sensitive by making everything brighter, maybe also reducing vats accuracy/perception? Not sure what to call it....you could just call it Scale. Maybe make it spawn mirelurk babies all the time, like they're confused and think you're their parent lol.

Ghouls

For ferals it would be kind of hilarious if you thought something was still in you and if you didn't go to a doctor to get it removed you'd end up with sepsis LOL.

For all ghouls....an STD that makes your genitals start rotting....you lose all your hair, then your skin starts blistering and peeling off....lol. Maybe you start spawning bloatflies around you because you're attracting them....maybe if you leave it too long it can turn you into a ghoul/turn your babies into ghouls (on conception for men or birth for females)

Dogs

Rabies? Fleas?

If you go after flies or bugs you should be able to get anything because of the blood factor.

9 hours ago, Alunny said:

So many! :D

Ability to carry multiple babies (2-4 babies) would be awesome :D.

Ability to choose their hair would also be cool, or change their hair as a child/adult.

For STDs I would love to see them come from raiders....or specific creatures/races.

Raiders

They should basically be more prone to everything. Maybe they can have fleas, crabs, that sort of stuff and there be a small chance they have picked something else up as well. I feel like the other factions should see less of it (gunners, BOS, Minutemen, etc) because they're at least cleaner and organised. Happy settlers should also be less prone to it.

Supermutants

Supermutants are sterile, have high strength/endurance/resistance/immunity/radiation and they are dumb as shit. So what if their FEV created an STD that destroyed humans strength/endurance/resistance/immunity/radiation and got worse over time? Maybe it could even boost intelligence the longer it's there, but if not treated it could be permanent or cause permanent sterility? They're created by FEV forced evolutionary virus so maybe it could be called AEV for acquired evolutionary virus or anti evolutionary virus? Also spoiler but bonus: 

Reveal hidden contents

Since Virgil can cure FEV at some point, perhaps he also has figured out a cure for this and is your only hope if you want one.

Mirelurks

Let's make your bits crusty and smell like fish. Let's make it that it makes you require water and walk slower, and if you leave it too long you get scales that tank your strength and agility. Mirelurks can't see well apparently, so let's make it also make you light sensitive by making everything brighter, maybe also reducing vats accuracy/perception? Not sure what to call it....you could just call it Scale. Maybe make it spawn mirelurk babies all the time, like they're confused and think you're their parent lol.

Ghouls

For ferals it would be kind of hilarious if you thought something was still in you and if you didn't go to a doctor to get it removed you'd end up with sepsis LOL.

For all ghouls....an STD that makes your genitals start rotting....you lose all your hair, then your skin starts blistering and peeling off....lol. Maybe you start spawning bloatflies around you because you're attracting them....maybe if you leave it too long it can turn you into a ghoul/turn your babies into ghouls (on conception for men or birth for females)

Dogs

Rabies? Fleas?

If you go after flies or bugs you should be able to get anything because of the blood factor.

Great Scott! I'm terrified.......LOL!!

:joy:

Hey I'm way past 9.58 months pregnant, I don't have the x months pregnancy popup anymore and I haven't needed to go potty in days....is there a possible issue with compatibility with Advanced Needs 2? If not what should I do? Do I have to debug labour? Might be a good idea to add a "get this baby out of me!" option for early labour (or late in my case?) or something ha ha.

@Invictusblade There are some uninitialized global variables that throw:

Spoiler

[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] akSetting|fAbortQuest:Misc|None
[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.LoadSetting() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.UpdateSettings() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"

Perhaps CK?

42 minutes ago, lapolla said:

@Invictusblade There are some uninitialized global variables that throw:

Hide contents

[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] akSetting|fAbortQuest:Misc|None
[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.LoadSetting() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.UpdateSettings() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPFP_MCM (13004593)].FPFP_MCM_Script.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[04/12/2021 - 09:56:53AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"

Perhaps CK?

I keep on forgetting to pass along the settings in xedit

the problem is the Force Quest Global's

I will post an update tonight with a couple of extra things added

v3.33

Small Fixes to Scripts, quests and MCM

Added a basic version of STD's (affects each SPECIAL) No cure yet

(Added Source Files)

so the basic idea of STD's

if you have sex with someone without a condom,

there is a 25% chance to be infected,

and there is a 2% chance of creating an infection.

so this is a basic version of it

and I will expand it in the future.

3 hours ago, hkheungL said:

Hello Invictusblade

I posted a message a few days ago where I told you that I have a problem with the option "message cumflation" which always remains at zero and which must be at 25% by default.

Do you have an idea ?

cordially

plugins.txt 4.08 kB · 1 download

so I would do two things

1. install the latest version (released around now of this post)

2. delete the following \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini

otherwise I am not sure what is going on. (but I did noticed something weird in the latest test so I look into it later)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

and if it takes a lot more time, then go into debug page 3 and click give birth

I have no DEBUG page 3. Only two DEBUG pages. If I ever have these babies, ill go back to the previous FPE I was using till this gets sorted. Im used to bugs in developing mods. Not complaining. I understand.

With a human baby....I may have freaky STD ideas but I'm not a freak so if we can have puppies or baby mirelurks or something that's not me LOL. I don't want to debug give birth I want to go through the quest, I just built a hospital and a doctor and set up a nursery :D.

It's possible being in build mode upset the quest?

1 hour ago, Remel said:

Thank you for the update. I've been pregnant for 12 1/2 months now on v 3.25

question did you select "Force Labour Quest" to be off

because I had just tested a new game

Force Labour Quest On - Works Perfectly

Force Labour Quest Off - Freezes the Pregnancy (which is not intended but I will keep it as a option)

what I will do for an near future update (tomorrow or sometime)

is to add a third option

Labour Quest

Normal Birth

Frozen Birth

and then add a command to start the quest

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

v3.333a

I fixed a bug with the Force Labour Quest

now it is three options (Enable Labour Quest, Normal NPC Birth and Frozen Pregnancy)

also added a command to force start the labour quest

I see 333, but no 333a..........Izzat intentional?

:flushed:

19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

question did you select "Force Labour Quest" to be off

because I had just tested a new game

Force Labour Quest On - Works Perfectly

Force Labour Quest Off - Freezes the Pregnancy (which is not intended but I will keep it as a option)

what I will do for an near future update (tomorrow or sometime)

is to add a third option

Labour Quest

Normal Birth

Frozen Birth

and then add a command to start the quest

The option wasn't available, I was still on version 3.25 which didn't have the 3rd debug options. But with the update I was able to force labour and all is well now.