AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

7 hours ago, jenova666 said:

Happy to help. However I wondered another thing. The old FPE had a dog addon. Have this been taken out of the mod or have creature babies been removed?

The dog and super mutant addon downloads from the old FPE still work fine with FPER.

On 4/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, izic48 said:

Im stilll not getting any messages about cumfkation or that Piper is preggo or any NPC for that matter, almost seems like companions cant get knocked up

ya im having the same problem and no matter how close i get to the npc the report on npc is't working 

Go into MCM and into FPE settings.

Turn OFF "player only messages" & turn ON everything else.

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Go into MCM and into FPE settings.

Turn OFF "player only messages" & turn ON everything else.

:thumbsup:

ya still not working an to everyone else yes i ran through the correct installation process and still no pregnancy for npcs and no report on npcs still not working thanks you for the suggestions ill just have to keep trying go get it to work its just make me angry 

23 minutes ago, izic48 said:

ya still not working an to everyone else yes i ran through the correct installation process and still no pregnancy for npcs and no report on npcs still not working thanks you for the suggestions ill just have to keep trying go get it to work its just make me angry 

do the following

On 4/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, Invictusblade said:

ok a few questions

1. which Sex Framework are you playing? (because there was some confusion about fourplay)

2a. Are you playing as a Male?

2b. Are you playing as a Female? (and is Female to Female turned on & the new option Female Player Domination)

3. is your AAF Themes installed properly? (I personally hate AAF for this bullshit, I have Erection issues in the game now)

4. turn off Force AAF Tags in FPE MCM and report?

5. have you installed the latest version of FPE and made sure to override everything? (do it again)

6. finally do number 2 of my signature

Hello I want to ask for help. I really like this mod because it allows you to immerse yourself in the game. The settlers have sex, get pregnant, have children, they grow up ... This is very cool. But ... Yesterday I knew about three fashions through which settlers can have sex. M.C.G. Autonomy and Sheningams. They do this job, but all three have one major drawback. Sometimes actors get stuck and just stand still. Any impact on them is impossible. I tried all sorts of ways to fix them using console commands, but to no avail. The only thing I could do was go back to earlier storage. I was forced before leaving the village where I am currently to make sure there are no damaged npc. I recently noticed that if a damaged npc is triggered in a sex animation, it will be fine. Through M.C.G. I can communicate with a damaged npc and if any animation is triggered - sex, eating, drinking ... npc is fixed. It is still impossible to communicate with him - he does not react when you press the E button. But at least he walks around the village and talks.

Yesterday I learned about the existence of the Just Fack fashion, which does the same thing and at the same time activates not only people, but also the surrounding creatures. And O MIRACLE !!! the NPCs were no longer damaged. But he has other problems. When the mod called a supermutant or another hostile NPC in the village, the settlers attacked and killed him. What follows is a sex scene with an already dead supermutant, an insect and so on. Can you help me with advice on what to do to harm the settlers. I've tried all sorts of options with a lot of animation packages, and without any other mods. For example, only one mod works these three -m.c.g./autonomy/sheningams, AAF, Themes and one animation package. / that is, only 4 modes are active /. NPCs are damaged in each of the dozens of combinations I have tried. The fact that Just Fack doesn't have this problem makes me think that Sheningams, Autonomy, M.C.G. there is some identical problem. Unfortunately, my zero programming knowledge makes me completely helpless.

Sory for google translatorq but my english is horable.

I uninstalled previous version and installed the new one. After that this mod seems to be completely broken. My mc gets pregnant, but she doesn't give birth after 9 months. Perks doesn't work also. They appear, but give no effects. Successful wedding gives message like this: Will you marry me? Cait:[empty space here]. Disabling sex comments also doesn't hide them.

At the same time my companion can get pregnant and give birth.

9 hours ago, pastreloks said:

I uninstalled previous version and installed the new one. After that this mod seems to be completely broken. My mc gets pregnant, but she doesn't give birth after 9 months. Perks doesn't work also. They appear, but give no effects. Successful wedding gives message like this: Will you marry me? Cait:[empty space here]. Disabling sex comments also doesn't hide them.

do you use WDF (with Baby Addon)?

if so, craft a Quick Preggo and use it on yourself

(btw I am going to make one of these in FPE for the next version)

so Ideas for the next update.

1. Fix up Children Growth (it does get a bit buggy when using unusual settings)

2, I might add STD's to the mod (nothing as complex as Wasteland Rash) (I was thinking of a several perk based Viruses) with made up names.

3. Add a secondary Marriage concept (Submission, not sure about benefits yet)

4. Add a few more debug options in MCM (such as quick birth)

5. more messages

so does anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

do you use WDF (with Baby Addon)?

if so, craft a Quick Preggo and use it on yourself

(btw I am going to make one of these in FPE for the next version)

I don't use WDF. I played earlier version without WDF and everything worked fine. Now, I can't make it work properly even on a clean start.

22 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure (because I was testing the most recent version today, and the settings saved)

try Deleting FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini

from \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings

Tried your suggestion to delete the .ini file in settings and it didn't work. Also having the same problem with Violate. Can't even enable it in MCM. But neither of the two mods save their settings. Tried reinstalling both and the defaults won't even load.

13 hours ago, pastreloks said:

10 minutes ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Tried your suggestion to delete the .ini file in settings and it didn't work. Also having the same problem with Violate. Can't even enable it in MCM. But neither of the two mods save their settings. Tried reinstalling both and the defaults won't even load.

do number 2 of my signature

and post it

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

and post it

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*TortureDevices.esm
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*WhatsYourName.esl
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*Beggar_Whore.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*Scrap Everything - Core.esp
*Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp
*Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp
*Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp
*Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*rfortaleza2.esp
*rpampas.esp
*2pacSkimpy.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*THBrows.esp
*LovingPiper.esp
*LovingCait.esp
*Sheva's Tribal Outfit.esp
rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
rfortaleza2-pauldron.esp
rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
*DangerousNights.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*BobbleGirl.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-ru.esp
*skeletonfemaleplayerLMCC.esp
*HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
*HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
*HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
*HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
*Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
*CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
*OppaiMilkPasties.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp
*Hot and Horny Wastelands Billboards.esp
*Hot and Horny Wastelands Posters.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*VtawWardrobe6.esp
*VtawWardrobe4.esp
*VtawUtilityPack1.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*CraftableAmmo.esp
*CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
*Crossbow.esp
*DOOMMerged.esp
*Skip DIMA memories.esp
*AA FusionCityRising.esp
*PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
*xy - Misty Outfit.esp
*Toxic Raider Armour.esp
*DA Merged 11 Pack.esp
*ZennaOutfits.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp
*CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
*AngeliPowerarmor.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Behemoth No Cart.esp
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*Rottweiler Replacer.esp
*SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
*SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*Journey.esp

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so does anyone have any ideas?

Just the usual request for a menstruation mechanic, timed opposite the fertility cycle, so you have a "week" (whatever that scales to) where chance of pregnancy is very low (menstruating), a week of normal chances, then a week where your chance of pregnancy is very high (determined by the fertility slider in the MCM I guess), followed by another week of normalcy, repeat. Also that cycle should be put on hold or masked whenever you're pregnant.

Actually implementing visual effects, messages, and related sanitary consumables like the menstruation addon for AN2 would be nice eventually, but for now the low bar is that "random" fertility days is not particularly realistic.

6 minutes ago, saxius94 said:

hey there, a quick question, is there an option/toggle that removes the kids? i like the pregnancy bit but dont want to deal with the kids 

no but I might add one.

but what do you want with this option

Pregnancy forever?

or

gives birth to nothing?

On 4/8/2021 at 12:39 PM, Invictusblade said:

no but I might add one.

but what do you want with this option

Pregnancy forever?

or

gives birth to nothing?

personally id prefer give birth to something like one of the creature eggs something on that note. maybe something that could with breastmilk be made into a healing item for survival. maybe something like a huge human egg or something 

On 4/7/2021 at 6:26 AM, Invictusblade said:

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it appears to have restored my initial settings with only a few changes needed with the new update. I tried that once before and after a bit the settings changed from defaults and would not save the changes back again. Will keep an eye on it and let you know if the problem arises again.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:26 AM, Invictusblade said:

and post it

v3.3

(I should have kept Notes)

Added a new Debug Page 3 with several Commands...

Impregnate (Player or NPC(Target)) with a random

Give Birth (Player or NPC(Target))

Grow Baby (Player or NPC(Target)) (some loot mods (like Lootman) is somewhat incompatible with this command (it picks up the baby before it grows up))

Grow Child (NPC(Target) Only)

Abort Pregnancy (Player or NPC(Target))

edit-> I forgot the sources files.

edit-> I knew I forgot something

I am working on Chains of Submission (basically a Gold Dog Collar that is similar to a wedding ring) and I completely forgot the materials and textures for it.

so the idea is based around Skyrim's Amulet of Mara

so a object of Marriage that is not an ring