AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

8 minutes ago, CrazySloth said:

can you install this midgame if you had the original family planning mod?

which original? (there has been a few originals)

Family Planning or Family Planning Enhanced

but nevertheless, it should be safe enough (strangely I have reverted back to the older style of babies)

but of course, save your game before updating

On 4/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, Invictusblade said:

do you have FPE_Hotfix.esp or FPE_BabyUpdate.esp or FPE_CreatureUpdate.esp installed

if so, remove them (they were only meant for updating between the versions of babies)

so Enhanced Creature Options is designed for Wasteland Dairy Framework,

and it changes the following.

How big of a belly,

How long is the pregnancy,

if you give birth before the end of the pregnancy,

New game Impregnation,

Getting DNA while wearing a condom,

Added Impregnation Messages for Creatures
and what perk do you get if you are impregnated by a creature.

so in versions prior to the redux

all pregnancies were the same size and the same duration regardless of father

Deathclaw - pregnancy lasts 6 months with a bigger belly

Brahmin - pregnancy lasts 12 months with a normal belly

RabChicken - pregnancy lasts 4? months with a small belly and you can give birth to multiple eggs over a period of time.

I would like to get the Lovers Embrace and Sleep Intimate working for Married NPC's.

at the moment, it is more of a battle harem mod (Marry NPC's to boost their power)

nope didn't have either of them install but its all good now though it seems now i made a trade off with the animations working just fine and the body morphing not working now. lol

18 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

how do you remove iud's ? could not find it in in equipment to remove or command to remove?

if you have only female pregnancy on your female char should have no problem getting knocked up and if you set everything to the max then they should get preggo every time.

just a update on getting my character pregnant it hasen't worked i have done iud and removed pill ran its time condoms on and off female players on and off no luck

only thing that works is debug impregnate or use syringe to do it. reinstalled both mods again also i did update sexem up other day not sure if that would do anything and violate.

i'm out of ideas may try reverting sexem up and violate 

5 minutes ago, Ashmar50 said:

just a update on getting my character pregnant it hasen't worked i have done iud and removed pill ran its time condoms on and off female players on and off no luck

only thing that works is debug impregnate or use syringe to do it. reinstalled both mods again also i did update sexem up other day not sure if that would do anything and violate.

i'm out of ideas may try reverting sexem up and violate 

turn off Force AAF Tags in FPE, and see if that works

if it works then you have a tag issue

i tryed the AAF tag no luck and reverted a couple mods but not sims 2 only ones left even took AAF back to 161.1 not b no luck this is just crazy guess i updated to many mods at 1 time maybe least made it 11 days 10 hours before it happened but i can still use syrenes and debug on character and atleast NPC'S work.

Okay got my Character pregnancy fixed had to uninstall and reinstall both family and wasteland dairy something in my character got messed up when i just tryed 1 of them at a time game crashed tying to load with character problem but its working now and is pregnant thanks for trying to help figure things out.

So not sure if related to this mod or another but one of the knights is walking around without any clothes on, and also no eyes. I assume autonomy triggered a scene and then he didn't get dressed so I uhh interacted with him and he gets dressed back to this so I'm not sure how to fix it. If it's not your mod can you help me find some support for it? I was hoping for some kind of debug reset thing to redress npc's who are stuck (I have a couple actually). They seem to say they're wearing the clothing (like the vault 88 suit, lower level clothing doesn't show) but they are not, and their clothing works on every other male and has morphs so I don't know.

NSFW: https://imgur.com/a/wbHONlF

EDIT: I found the girl he did the deed with and she is also showing the same issue....since she's not a settler I can't help her and while I tried to interact with them so they'd redress afterwards they just put on the top layers not the suits.

EDIT 2: Half the brotherhood are buck naked none of them put their under suits back on. Also half of my vault guards are also naked because they didn't put the suit on either.

Request:

MCM setting to set the player (or targeted actor) "unable to birth", by way of setting them as "Synth" or "Sterile" (drop down perhaps to select choices for more immersion), meaning artificial insemination would work on the non-Synth settings for the actor (or player) but the others would possibly work.  Just weird seeing someone knock up an enslaved ASIA Gen 2.  There isn't any hardware to facilitate that!

GuruSR.

On 4/22/2021 at 7:25 PM, Alunny said:

So not sure if related to this mod or another but one of the knights is walking around without any clothes on, and also no eyes.

EDIT: I found the girl he did the deed with and she is also showing the same issue....since she's not a settler I can't help her and while I tried to interact with them so they'd redress afterwards they just put on the top layers not the suits.

EDIT 2: Half the brotherhood are buck naked none of them put their under suits back on. Also half of my vault guards are also naked because they didn't put the suit on either.

I think it's pretty clear what happened there. At first they were so happy about having a good time together they forgot to put their clothes back on, but then she noticed other girls around her don't have clothes on either and she realized she wasn't the only girl around he had a good time with, so she got mad and ripped his eyes out. The End.

Hello. I had this problem - there are no babies after birth.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*TacticalReload.esm
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*CWSS Redux.esp
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*XDI.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*WhatsYourName.esl
*SREP.esl
*INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*McMillanCS5.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Better Vendor Stalls.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*Classic10mmEN.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*CompanionStatus.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
*ImiUzi.esp
*Idiot Slut.esp
*Just Business.esp
*KLPostersAdult.esp
*LegendaryModification.esp
*LegendaryModification Enhanced.esp
*LightUp2.0.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*More Scavenging Stations.esp
*NAC.esp
*NAC-FH.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
*1CAS_ServiceRifle.esp
*mso_sms.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Solarpower.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Survivalist GoBags-Chem Station.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*TheKite_CaitSet.esp
*TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
*TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*UnlimitedSettlementBudget.esp
*workingsettlers.esp
*X12Plasmacaster.esp
*AA12.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*NAC-NW.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*indarello_animations.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*INVB_Resources.esp
*AGM_DLCwithLOD.esp
*PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
*settlemods_collection_201.esp
*SanctuaryRoundUp.esp
*RaiderSlaverCamp.esp
*Red Rocket Round Up.esp
*Sanctuary Hills - Repair and Cleanup.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*FPE_BabyAddons.esp
*INVB_Storyline.esp
*Chestnut Hill Station.esp
*MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp
*MWAN94.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*Hot Mama NPCs Settlers and Bandits B.esp
*Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - BS Compatible - VMSR - NGR.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*CWSS and GetDirty Compatibility Patch.esp
*DP_CaravanShotgun.esp
*SBPH.esp
*FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
*HK_MP5.esp
*HuK_ArdentAdditions.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SalvageBeacons.esp
*TheKite_CharredVaultSuit.esp
*VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*M60.esp
*M60Overhaul.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
*FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
*BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
*INVB_WhatsYourName.esp
*SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

For some reason it's not registering Piper by name or acknowledging that she was impregnated by my character. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's due to the Sanguinare Revised mod, and having turned her into a vampire. 

You can try this file. It's originally meant to fix her face after a mod went haywire, but it may reset all of her attributes. Of course, this should be dead last in your load order!

VH Piper Fix.rar

hi

I would have asked some about the "AAF Familie Planung " since I came across it
I would like to switch from "Chosen Clue's Four-Play Family Planning Enhanced " to her "AAF Familie Planung " therefore ask the: 
what does it look like there are recruitment possibilities of your own babies /
such as mamma/papa (i.e. own children)
further what i like, it is compatible with vio and similar mods (clothing, ect)

who ask there are many ^^ really cool work, and would even switch 

i.e. what does it look like from childhood with the language (mama/papa) in adult age with
 (recruitment/family sex/loyalty) ?

sry my bad english 

1 hour ago, Azaku said:

hi

I would have asked some about the "AAF Familie Planung " since I came across it
I would like to switch from "Chosen Clue's Four-Play Family Planning Enhanced " to her "AAF Familie Planung " therefore ask the: 
what does it look like there are recruitment possibilities of your own babies /
such as mamma/papa (i.e. own children)
further what i like, it is compatible with vio and similar mods (clothing, ect)

who ask there are many ^^ really cool work, and would even switch 

i.e. what does it look like from childhood with the language (mama/papa) in adult age with
 (recruitment/family sex/loyalty) ?

sry my bad english 

Ok, if yer coming from a 4-Play build, AAF stuff won't work. (At least, not any more). So you'd need to remove all of Vinfamy's mods & replace them with AAF versions.

:exclamation:

ich habe ihren mod ausprobiert jedoch scheitere ich am anfang nach verlassen des " " nachtbarschaftswache geht nicht weiter
( 6 fliegen solo) concord siedler bleiben im museum.
etwas muss ich falsch machen demnach.
 werde es dennoch verfolgen, schöner mod 

I'd take everything out of four play, it would only be half as nice, 
as defeat, rape ect would be gone
that would take the fun