AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

quick question for the FPE wedding rings are they suppose to do something cause all i get are teh messages that saying will you be with me forever, and such nothing else happens.

Or are they for the perks having them equipped.

and now i have an item duplication glitch with all my companions, Piper and Tori both gave birth aned they duplicated the babies in their inventory now there are 6 kids instead of teh 3 that they were suppose to have piper had 1 kid and Tori got luck and had twins.

52 minutes ago, Halic99 said:

quick question for the FPE wedding rings are they suppose to do something cause all i get are teh messages that saying will you be with me forever, and such nothing else happens.

Or are they for the perks having them equipped.

and now i have an item duplication glitch with all my companions, Piper and Tori both gave birth aned they duplicated the babies in their inventory now there are 6 kids instead of teh 3 that they were suppose to have piper had 1 kid and Tori got luck and had twins.

1. at the moment, Perks are added

2. what is your settings for "Multiple Children Percent Chance"

else post your load order

Yay thank you for that command and fixing the labour quest. For what it's worth I update before each playthrough and I had force labour quest set to on. I was building through my 8th and 9th month in workshop.

Also question....what happens to my baby when it grows into a kid? Is it a settler? What if I'm in the middle of some dungeon when they grow up? Or diamond city? Or home plate? Or just out in the glowing sea or something? I thought I could leave my babies in cribs but it appears not.

I would love if I could leave them in a crib :D. I built a whole nursery with guards and everything that I can't use now ha ha. I have this weird paranoia with wandering the wasteland with a baby like someone's going to kidnap them. I have no idea where that trauma came from ha ha. Plus I shouldn't be taking my baby into gunfights that's just bad parenting ;). I have a robot nanny at home I should be able to put him back to work ha ha ha.

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. at the moment, Perks are added

2. what is your settings for "Multiple Children Percent Chance"

else post your load order

it was at 29 percent and the max kids as one time was set to 2 but it still effect pipers clothes too as well went back to wearing her normal clothes even when she wasn't wearing them so some sort of bug is happening also the babies are flating in mid air and not in the cribs that i was near. and i'm using Vortex for the mods

Can you please give us the option of changing our kids clothes....and name? I have Unique NPCs and everyone else has a name. Also a way to tell which kid is mine and which is my companion would rock :D. Also would be cool if we can move them with the r key in workshop - if that can happen I apologise I have not looked yet.

Additionally some things...

1. I couldn't use the grow baby command unless I went and crafted wearable babies, and I can only grow one at a time (I have to press escape to exit the menu, the ones that didn't grow will float around).

2. I had a doctor wearing mechanic gear, I had to assign him elsewhere to change him into his lab coat then reassign him. Then after doing things he got back into cage armour which wasn't even in his inventory. Similarly, the second time I did things I was NOT wearing my baby, however afterwards it equipt the baby. I think it's remembering things but it's not taking a new snapshot of the clothing each time?

3. When I wore the baby the animations broke during sexy time. It was the baby that came in the apparel inventory.

4. Despite crafting a wearable baby I was unable to wear it, it was unequiptable.

5. I really desperately want to change the kids clothing, everyone else is in clean suits and my kids are in rags :(.

6. The repair baby animation debug wasn't working (holding air) until I dropped and picked up the baby. I wondered if this was due to power armour while wearing him for a while.

7. The zoom seems very buggy and it's not just affecting the camera. When holding the baby I can't zoom out as far as before and it zooms slower than normal. Also in workshop some items don't come towards me when I scroll.

Thanks so much for the hard work, cannot tell you how amazing this mod is! :D

4 hours ago, Alunny said:

Can you please give us the option of changing our kids clothes....and name? I have Unique NPCs and everyone else has a name. Also a way to tell which kid is mine and which is my companion would rock :D. Also would be cool if we can move them with the r key in workshop - if that can happen I apologise I have not looked yet.

Additionally some things...

1. I couldn't use the grow baby command unless I went and crafted wearable babies, and I can only grow one at a time (I have to press escape to exit the menu, the ones that didn't grow will float around).

2. I had a doctor wearing mechanic gear, I had to assign him elsewhere to change him into his lab coat then reassign him. Then after doing things he got back into cage armour which wasn't even in his inventory. Similarly, the second time I did things I was NOT wearing my baby, however afterwards it equipt the baby. I think it's remembering things but it's not taking a new snapshot of the clothing each time?

3. When I wore the baby the animations broke during sexy time. It was the baby that came in the apparel inventory.

4. Despite crafting a wearable baby I was unable to wear it, it was unequiptable.

5. I really desperately want to change the kids clothing, everyone else is in clean suits and my kids are in rags :(.

6. The repair baby animation debug wasn't working (holding air) until I dropped and picked up the baby. I wondered if this was due to power armour while wearing him for a while.

7. The zoom seems very buggy and it's not just affecting the camera. When holding the baby I can't zoom out as far as before and it zooms slower than normal. Also in workshop some items don't come towards me when I scroll.

Thanks so much for the hard work, cannot tell you how amazing this mod is! :D

what version are you using?

On 4/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Halic99 said:

it was at 29 percent and the max kids as one time was set to 2 but it still effect pipers clothes too as well went back to wearing her normal clothes even when she wasn't wearing them so some sort of bug is happening also the babies are flating in mid air and not in the cribs that i was near. and i'm using Vortex for the mods

okay i got it figured out had to set the baby to inventory only and the duplication glitch stopped, took the kid out of the females inventory and placed it in the crib just fine seems like a bug for the other settings though, duplicating items and babies

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

what version are you using?

Every playthrough I check here and download if there's a new version, so always the most recent version, which was last updated Wednesday so that version :D.

Also the file page says 4play is required was that intentional?

2 hours ago, Alunny said:

Every playthrough I check here and download if there's a new version, so always the most recent version, which was last updated Wednesday so that version :D.

Also the file page says 4play is required was that intentional?

it says "FourPlay F4SE Plugins(AAF)"

which is NOT FOURPLAY

it used an asset from Fourplay which is usually found in AAF.

Edit-> I have changed the download page to express that, so no Updates (God, I wish they change this)

@Invictusblade This mod has developed well. Just out of curiosity this version supports Janebod Extended just like the one by EgoBallistic does correct? Also, I'm glad to see you've added marriage dialogue etc. it would be great if you could continue to expand upon the marriage/relationship dialogue of the mod because I would like this mod to replace a couple other mods I use for marriage/relationship dialogue. That would lesson my fear of script lag/bloat issues I've run into many times before running heavier mods like Sim Settlements, M.C.G. AAF, etc. Great work :-)

15 hours ago, Halic99 said:

okay i got it figured out had to set the baby to inventory only and the duplication glitch stopped, took the kid out of the females inventory and placed it in the crib just fine seems like a bug for the other settings though, duplicating items and babies

do you have FPE_Hotfix.esp or FPE_BabyUpdate.esp or FPE_CreatureUpdate.esp installed

if so, remove them (they were only meant for updating between the versions of babies)

8 hours ago, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

What are the "Enhanced Creature Options"? I can't really find any infos / mcm options. Thanks for your work!

so Enhanced Creature Options is designed for Wasteland Dairy Framework,

and it changes the following.

How big of a belly,

How long is the pregnancy,

if you give birth before the end of the pregnancy,

New game Impregnation,

Getting DNA while wearing a condom,

Added Impregnation Messages for Creatures
and what perk do you get if you are impregnated by a creature.

so in versions prior to the redux

all pregnancies were the same size and the same duration regardless of father

Deathclaw - pregnancy lasts 6 months with a bigger belly

Brahmin - pregnancy lasts 12 months with a normal belly

RabChicken - pregnancy lasts 4? months with a small belly and you can give birth to multiple eggs over a period of time.

7 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

@Invictusblade This mod has developed well. Just out of curiosity this version supports Janebod Extended just like the one by EgoBallistic does correct? Also, I'm glad to see you've added marriage dialogue etc. it would be great if you could continue to expand upon the marriage/relationship dialogue of the mod because I would like this mod to replace a couple other mods I use for marriage/relationship dialogue. That would lesson my fear of script lag/bloat issues I've run into many times before running heavier mods like Sim Settlements, M.C.G. AAF, etc. Great work ?

I would like to get the Lovers Embrace and Sleep Intimate working for Married NPC's.

at the moment, it is more of a battle harem mod (Marry NPC's to boost their power)

Is anyone having a problem getting player character pregnant buy sex since last update ?i have no problem with companions or npc but even at 100% my character won't get preg i cn use commands or injections but not sex my poor girl going nuts shes a preg birthing nympho hehe.

thanks for any input

41 minutes ago, Ashmar50 said:

Is anyone having a problem getting player character pregnant buy sex since last update ?i have no problem with companions or npc but even at 100% my character won't get preg i cn use commands or injections but not sex my poor girl going nuts shes a preg birthing nympho hehe.

thanks for any input

save first then

try the debug page 3 of MCM, see if impregnate works

3 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

yes debug impregnate worked i fast tracked it with birth and still can not get preg from sex player character.preg control settings top to bot are off, off ,on,  on, off, on

Do you have condoms & birth control pills turned on?

:exclamation:

4 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

yes debug impregnate worked i fast tracked it with birth and still can not get preg from sex player character.preg control settings top to bot are off, off ,on,  on, off, on

there is also a few other options which may cause issues.

such as...

Only the Player Impregnates

Only Female Player Pregnancy

a couple of others

and just to confirm, you are playing as a female?

btw A long time ago in another FPE thread, someone complained about similar problems and BodyMorph Issues

and it took an entire page of back and fore to realise that he was playing as a male getting pregnant (the user didn't think of telling)

checked on iud ddn.t show in perks so put 1 in did not find it in inventory to remove? also how long do they last i may have used 1 before and its still active but not showing?

did this with save reload check with insert command from wasteland. and only player and female preg are off

2 minutes ago, Ashmar50 said:

checked on iud ddn.t show in perks so put 1 in did not find it in inventory to remove? also how long do they last i may have used 1 before and its still active but not showing?

did this with save reload check with insert command from wasteland.

IUD's lasts forever so you have to find one and use it again