Here's what I got so far, with logs.

Round 1:

Followers v Giants

I tried to heal my followers using Healing Hands, twice attempted to put me in a scene with them, but everything froze for a moment and then went back to Combat. Nothing else was happening, Didn't let that one run long.

Round 1.log

But Round 2:

This time - Trolls v NPCs & Followers

So, this time, I spawned in Trolls, and then NPCs and my Followers engaged... again, tested out the healing, I healed Lydia and it started a scene with us, as well as the Trolls and the NPCs... but here's where things get... interesting.

Lydia and the NPCs did not go into bleedout... but joined the Trolls. My other two followers were then knockdown and went into bleedout as did 2 more NPCs (who were all assaulted AFTER the initial wave. Seems to be related to the first round of scanning)

And when I say joined the Trolls, Lydia and 3 NPCs joined them in attacking Whiterun Stables... prioritizing Horses first, then everything else. I followed them around stealthed for a while, but any scenes that fired no longer triggered bleedouts again.

Round 2.log

good testing semper

my test (new game) fresh outta abandoned prison with Kaiden, I run off (like you do!) and start shooting arrows at a lvl 11 enemy, finally whittled him down to like 50% health and then my arms drop (stopcombat() I'm guessing), I briefly see a notification saying I knocked the bandit archer down and then the bandit regains health and runs off. :(

Made it into town at night and I'm surrounded by 20+ imperial soldiers with SL Adventures installed, it's night and I get a "you are being followed". So here I am preparing myself to get ravaged by 20+ soldiers and what happens.......a horny friicking goat screws me :(

7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

We have the chance a player gets killed now in yamete, how about making the player a ghost (to avoid decapitation crash?!) where they can watch their dead body get repeatedly abused by enemy, followers or animals?

Wouldn't the easiest solution be a toggle for endless necro rape of the player, and let another mod affect the after death camera?

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Think it's 4.3, I'm running 3.2 now.

V4.Beta2.3

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Wouldn't the easiest solution be a toggle for endless necro rape of the player, and let another mod affect the after death camera?

Dead Actors cant be animated, thats the primary issue here

5 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Made it into town at night and I'm surrounded by 20+ imperial soldiers with SL Adventures installed, it's night and I get a "you are being followed". So here I am preparing myself to get ravaged by 20+ soldiers and what happens.......a horny friicking goat screws me :(

I dare to say thats not Yametes fault :)

6 hours ago, semper_solus said:

And when I say joined the Trolls, Lydia and 3 NPCs joined them in attacking Whiterun Stables... prioritizing Horses first, then everything else. I followed them around stealthed for a while, but any scenes that fired no longer triggered bleedouts again.

Sounds weird but cant really form a picture out of this. Yamete only applies alliances on Combat Start and never refreshes them unless the Combat Quest stops, even so they dont actually affect hostility

The Calm Mark and Teammate Factions do that but the former wouldnt allow them to enter combat and the latter is exclusive to teammates, so troll wouldnt have access to it. Maybe youe Follower Framework glitched out because of Yametes hostility changes?

Edited by Scrab

V4.B2.4

Yamete!.7z

• Improved Timing with OStims multi scene Support (Youll need the latest OStim build for this)
  • On Combat End, the Player will only have their Combat Controls disabled if they were Bleeding out at that time
  • Fixed an issue with the Player being able to knock other Actors down without using Reapers Mercy
  • Fixed an issue with non hostile spells & abilities knocking other Actors down
Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Sounds weird but cant really form a picture out of this. Yamete only applies alliances on Combat Start and never refreshes them unless the Combat Quest stops, even so they dont actually affect hostility

The Calm Mark and Teammate Factions do that but the former wouldnt allow them to enter combat and the latter is exclusive to teammates, so troll wouldnt have access to it. Maybe youe Follower Framework glitched out because of Yametes hostility changes?

It happened again, and no one went into bleedout... no one. Followers or NPCs, and yeah, everyone teamed up and went running through the plains attacking everything that wasn't a humanoid or hostile creature (poor foxes)

At least my healing doesn't cause a bleedout this time.

Looks like my NFF doesn't like this

Edit: I also didn't seem to be having this issue on Saturday (post #678) just the hands and bleedout thing

Papyrus.0.log

Is the potion mechanic activated yet?

As well as 'endless' for Rushed?

Edited by semper_solus
5 hours ago, Scrab said:

I dare to say thats not Yametes fault

I know it isn't but I just wanted to let you guys know what a terrible time i was having :(

5 hours ago, Scrab said:
  • On Combat End, the Player will only have their Combat Controls disabled if they were Bleeding out at that time
  • Fixed an issue with the Player being able to knock other Actors down without using Reapers Mercy

this sounds like it will fix my hands dropping issue. thanks scrab

Ok so this is hard to properly explain, and I'll have to take this over to the Nethers page perhaps... because its bogus crap... but I just wasted 2 hours trying to get everything set from fully cleaned new save.

Basically Nethers corrupted my saves even if the plugin is disabled.

I use Mod Organizer, and I have the NFF mod loaded in the left panel, but I don't have the Plugin checked in the right panel. Was trying for a quick swap out if needed.

Anyway, I do all that work, try and load in a save with the Simple Follower Extension and I can't recruit anyone.

Go look at my MO list and see that NFF not only has a notification that it overwrites Yamete but also SFE. Ok, so I uncheck it from my Loaded Mods panel...

Save is corrupted.

I'm done with NFF...

Edit: Again, for clarification, it was never loaded into my game, and save cleaner doesnt find anything... it just... breaks my save if I had it loaded up on one thing but not the ACTUAL plugin list

Edited by semper_solus
4 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Edit: I also didn't seem to be having this issue on Saturday (post #678) just the hands and bleedout thing

Thing is, the version I uploaded didnt change anything

The only thing even called in this area that would matter here is the Adult Frame integration but the issues regarding it would either be Animations not starting or the Event never firing, both of this however is something Id recognize during testing andalso there would be more people having issues than just you

4 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Is the potion mechanic activated yet?

As well as 'endless' for Rushed?

No and no, this is what Im working on right now

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

No and no, this is what Im working on right now

I'm so hyped for this

Alright new test, Round 1. Spent hours getting everything all set up... now I have saves upon saves of things that don't have particular mods loaded. Like a save without any follower anything and a save without most Lab stuff. So heres what happened:

Hostility was still a little wonky... Trolls v Vigilants and Followers and only 2 Trolls were hostile towards me but everyone was fighting the Trolls and the Trolls were fighting back, and no one joined the Troll faction... so thats good.

NPCs still didnt want to go into bleedout until AFTER all my followers were.

Some armor slots are still not breaking even though they are checked in the Stripping category... but its random odd things like 46 and 57 and one or two more.

Other than that, great success. I'm never using NFF again :/ Papyrus.0.log

Edited by semper_solus
Added Log

Well, story of my life in Skyrim

Rounds 2 and 3 were so much worse

Round 2 was Flame Atronachs v Followers... armor break still doesn't seem to want to hit these slots: 46, 47, 48, 57.

Flame Atronachs would not trigger a knockdown... even if it was health based or equipment based.

I killed the Atronachs and spawned in Giants. Those too, did not trigger anything.

R2.log

Round 3

Skeevers v Followers

Same thing happened, but this time I was running the sqv scan.

It spent more time in the Enable? No state and NONE in the combatants and followers than it did catching the combat of 12 Skeevers and the Followers. And it would go in and out. One moment it would have them all registered (still no knockdowns though) and then 10 seconds later, nothing.

R3.log

6 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Flame Atronachs would not trigger a knockdown... even if it was health based or equipment based.

I tested myself the other day and it worked perfectly fine, Im confused why you have issues with that all the time

You should also consider that Creatures cant be knocked down properly, I might take Creatures out of the mod entirely tbh, as Victims that is, some of them do have Bleedouts but they are called differently and that might be confusing in a way and might explain why your aliases are being cleared constantly.. though you do disable Creatures as Victims.. but the Filter works Im pretty sure regarding that, sigh

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

Im confused why you have issues with that all the time

You and me both :( 

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

You should also consider that Creatures cant be knocked down properly, I might take Creatures out of the mod entirely tbh, as Victims that is, some of them do have Bleedouts but they are called differently and that might be confusing in a way and might explain why your aliases are being cleared constantly.. though you do disable Creatures as Victims.. but the Filter works Im pretty sure regarding that, sigh

I'm not trying to knockdown creatures, I'm trying to get them to knockdown NPCs and Followers. Like, that's it. That's all I'm looking for in a Combat Sex mod, and as you can see with my repeated testing... that's always a hit or miss for me with no rhyme or reason as to why things aren't working :'( 

(And it's not just Yamete, but every Combat Sex mod)

Edit: So apparently I have to 'warm up' and run around town for 5 - 10 minutes before venturing out and engaging in combat. This time I was able to run around and fight with relatively positive results for about 30 minutes before it finally broke. Tania and Sofia bugged into being pseudo-followers again and Lydia just wouldn't get knocked down. (I think I'm going to try just no custom followers from now on. Its disheartening but oh well)

Edited by semper_solus

After running around doing laps around Whiterun having encounter after encounter for over an hour, here's how it played out:

First off, still can't get Armor Slots 46, 47, 48, and 57 to break, and after the first 5 minutes, I wasn't getting the Missing Armor knockdown to trigger.

But the health knockdown was working for a while.

Then I oopsied and had a bunch of things spawn in around me and nothing worked after that.

2 hours ago, Illana said:

Just going to chirp in a little here. The odefeat author has found a SKSE function that clears combat cache which was the reason why defeat mods worked poorly and didn't stop combat properly.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/801218384586866778/884098776241930240/unknown.png

Idk if papyrus has a similar function though.

What other Defeat mods are there? What are they using? How deep does this hole go???

Just a wee minor bug scrab, the filter settings for followers ("use setting below", "target noone") aren't retained in saves, they revert to default. I was wondering why my male follower knocked out a stormcloak soldier and then this happened to him....

Spoiler

ScreenShot125.jpg

Edited by pinkfluf
put piccie in spoiler
7 hours ago, Illana said:

It doesnt :)

My plan is to release V4 without using a SKSE plugin so that LE users can still use the mod if they want to and afterwards start moving most of the logic inside the Combat Quest into a .dll to make use of this function n similar & better performance n stuff like that

Thats why Im trying to get the Combat Quet as stable as possible rn, so I wont have to bother about 2 different versions but can just throw this one away and never come back to it after I released V4, kek

5 hours ago, semper_solus said:

What other Defeat mods are there? What are they using? How deep does this hole go???

Id cut Defeat Mods into 2 catagories, the ones that are player cnetered and the ones that are like.. treating everything

For player centered you got stuff like this YACR or so mod, Naked Defeat, Peril, Daymol and probably a few others

For the others you got SL Submit, SL Defeat and Yamete!

From what I know ODefeat will be player centered, furthermore it has no intention ot being a "big" mod, instead its supposed to be a simple mod that knocks down the Player, plays a Scene, has a chance of a Consequence and then lets the Player go again

Yamete is the only mod that is capable of handling defeat mid combat

Edited by Scrab

Not sure what's left to do. I think I'm done testing for now :( 

Those slots still aren't breaking.

I can't get the Missing Armor knockdown to occur.

I can't even keep the Health trigger consistent.

Papyrus.0.log

This is me 30 seconds into a fight with some Dremora (who have usually been successful at triggering) this is what the scan displayed repeatedly (the Combat scan is 5 seconds)

20210908085455_1.jpg.048d45564087af5366514455dd4baf71.jpg

14 hours ago, Illana said:

Just going to chirp in a little here. The odefeat author has found a SKSE function that clears combat cache which was the reason why defeat mods worked poorly and didn't stop combat properly.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/801218384586866778/884098776241930240/unknown.png

So uhh, where does one find this function and how to activate it?

3 hours ago, semper_solus said:

I can't get the Missing Armor knockdown to occur.

I can't even keep the Health trigger consistent.

The log looks pretty normal actually. At the end of it the Combat Quest is in fact still running

The Quest is being stopped through the Arena Cloak a few times though which is weird. Did you change Locations often? or despawn Actors?

1 hour ago, KeeleMoves said:

So uhh, where does one find this function and how to activate it?

Look at the Screen, the function is part of the Processor class

38 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The log looks pretty normal actually. At the end of it the Combat Quest is in fact still running

The Quest is being stopped through the Arena Cloak a few times though which is weird. Did you change Locations often? or despawn Actors?

I run all my tests in the fields west of the Whiterun Stables, around the watchtower, but not quite to Fort Greymoor

And I don't despawn actors as far as I'm aware. At least not during combat

Edited by semper_solus