Pama´s Permanent Crucifixes

View File

Pama´s Permanent Crucifixes

I present to you the Skyrim Version of little something we have already seen in Fallout new Vegas, but better and more complete than Bethesda has ever intended:

Actual Crucifixion!

Looking for a new way to get rid of Lydia? Want a constant reminder that you got rid of her? Want to decorate your Front yard with a few meat-shields? Then this mod is for You!

What does this Mod?

It Lets you construct crucifixes anywhere in the World via Spell.

Any NPC who gets on the Cross will remain there indefinitely. Even If you Leave the Area.

If you leave them on the Crux for too long, they will die. (duh...)

And again, the Bodies will remain on the Cruxes forever. no matter where you go in the World or how long you are away. (unless you remove them manually)

Unlimited number of Victims throughout the World. Works on Essential actors and even on non-persistent actors like generic Bandits.

This is for NPC´s only! the Player Character cannot enter this Cross, and i have no intention to add this feature. (I mean, its not an especially spectacular way to die.)

Requirements:

- For Legendary Edition:

- Zap8: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

- Papyrus Extender: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017

- For Special Edition

- Zap8: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

- Papyrus Extender: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854

Limitations/Issues

-Its sometimes possible that live-victims are not properly aligned with their crosses. I have implemented two different functions to counter this issue, but it can still happen occasionally.

-While the TOTAL Number of victims in the World is unlimited, you can only have 5 VICTIMS PER CELL. more than that can cause game instability.

Troubleshooting:

This mod contains a Diagnosis Function for the User. If you Encounter an Error, please run the Diagnosis on the Malfunctioning Cross and include the Output in your report.

How to Use It:

Spoiler

1. Activate the Diagnosis Dialogue Option in the MCM

20210121214044_1.jpg.93e89000512ee88a0da194901cab73ea.jpg

2. Interact with the Malfunctioning Cross and select "Diagnosis"

20210121214110_1.jpg.c138dd044404cb6a061fbdb17bafadf6.jpg

3. Note the Output and Include it in your Bug-report

20210121214130_1.jpg.d7ea0b89ad670be25af9f82dbe341b1b.jpg

If you want to vote on what Project I should do next, Want exclusive early access to new Stuff, or Just like my work, consider supporting me:

patreon_logo.png.0fefe68ab9dfd4b45ac6edafe6b400ca.pnghttps://subscribestar.adult/pamatronic or https://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic

Special Thanks/Credits

-t.ara For the Cross and the Animation.

-CeBlue123  and SAC For their testing and Feedback

-All my other Patrons which provided me with the motivation to complete this.

Permissions

-NOT FOR COMMERCIAL STUFF !!  If you Want to make money, use your own work !

-if you want to use/upload it somewhere else, please give proper credit and include a link to the original. If you can do that, you don't need my expressed permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/22/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZAP8, PowerofThree´s Papyrus Extender, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, Emeraldnoir said:

I wouldn't mind a non-lethel one... just pretend someone comes to feed them at times to keep them alive.

Let some cute followers become living scarecrows.

Setting the "Victim Endurance" Slider in the MCM to 0 will make it nonlethal. (does not apply to characters which are already on a cross when changing the setting)

2 hours ago, Yoen said:

this but gallows

pama release it earlier:

2 hours ago, Yoen said:

impalement spikes

Yeah, i wait it too...

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I have no Idea on a meaningful use for the player.

Crucifixion was used as an execution on robbers, rioters and prisoners of war. If, for example, the player has joined one of the factions of the civil war, (s)he can be crucified when surrendering to the enemy, this is with regard to the plot justification.
If NPCs cannot get down from the cross on their own, then the player can be provided with such an option and the option "accept fate", after which death will occur within the time specified in the MCM.

30 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

Crucifixion was used as an execution on robbers, rioters and prisoners of war. If, for example, the player has joined one of the factions of the civil war, (s)he can be crucified when surrendering to the enemy, this is with regard to the plot justification.
If NPCs cannot get down from the cross on their own, then the player can be provided with such an option and the option "accept fate", after which death will occur within the time specified in the MCM.

Plot Justification isn't the Problem here.

I did consider something like your proposal in the original Draft for this, having a die/give up option for the player.

But what exactly is point of making the player wait a few in game hours just to have a black-fade and reload the last save?

I know there is someone out there who would be into this, but to me this just sounds extremely boring, sorry.

6 hours ago, samale said:

5 VICTIMS PER CELL so less.

Having to many victims in an Area causes a Significant Strain on the system when entering that cell.

When used in Areas with many Actors, i.e. Cities, this is especially notable and can cause Infinite Loading Screen and straight-out CTD.

I would consider my PC to be solid middle Class, and 5 victims was a very stable amount in my testings.

1 minute ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Dumb question...

How do I put anyone who isn't a follower onto it?

This isn't really handled by this mod yet.

Stuff like puppet master can be used to command other NPC´s

Alternative option is the console:

select the npc in question and type "setfavorstate 1"

this will allow you to command them like a follower.

45 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

This isn't really handled by this mod yet.

Stuff like puppet master can be used to command other NPC´s

Alternative option is the console:

select the npc in question and type "setfavorstate 1"

this will allow you to command them like a follower.

I'll have to look into those. Never used stuff like this before.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

But what exactly is point of making the player wait a few in game hours just to have a black-fade and reload the last save?

I think it would be more about posing the PC (which does make sense) rather than actually waiting, but I suppose that's what ZAP is for. 

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Well, for example, for me, as a person who maximizes the appearance / clothing of my own character, setting aside modifications for NPCs, it is not too exciting to torture the low-poly inhabitants of Skyrim, but seeing how my character looks crucified on a cross is a completely different matter.
For the same reason, I think many people wanted to see a beat-up module for a player character. Please consider the possibility of at least a separate patch that allows the player to use this mod on their own.