On 8/3/2021 at 3:31 PM, BillyG said:

Could this mod help with the alignment issue? In FONV, the Legion did know how to do it without assistance ?

Not related.

The root of the issue lies with Fnis. In FONV this is a vanilla animation, so it would work flawlessly there.

This mod works flawlessly for me, however there's one thing that actually isn't a problem for this mod but I hope someone here have insight on it, I use simple npc outfit manager to assign different outfits for each of my victims using the same outfit manager slot, they wear the assigned clothes correctly when alive, but their corpses for some reason all get updated to whatever outfit I current have in that slot and changes with it, is there some way to avoid that?

Also is there any way to put clothes on the corpses so they keep wearing the same outfit?

15 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

If you set the "Auto strip options" in the MCM to 0, this mod wont touch Characters clothing.

I have the strip option to 0 and give outfits normally through inventory, no manager was used and the npc is wearing that clothes, when the victim die, I waited a few hours, travel back, and the body returned to its ugly vanila default outfit, I did the same with the mcm set to complex strip and end up with the same result, so I guess what I'm asking is whether there's a way keep the inventory outfit, the one npv wears when it die, or maybe that's the engine's decision and can't be changed?

Edit: actually the npc always revert to its default clothes dead or alive after changing cell

Edited by maxqazwsxedc

I am a bit confused. Papyrus Extender is listed as required. So far I've only known and used PapyrusUtil SE for a couple of other mods (SexLabFrameworkSE etc.).

Are these two Papyrus things compatible with each other? Or mutually excluding?

Edit: ok so I have also installed Papyrus Extender. No problems so far. Placing crucifixes works fine now. Cool mod!

Edited by Gudulba
Edit
On 8/9/2021 at 11:07 AM, Gudulba said:

I am a bit confused. Papyrus Extender is listed as required. So far I've only known and used PapyrusUtil SE for a couple of other mods (SexLabFrameworkSE etc.).

Are these two Papyrus things compatible with each other? Or mutually excluding?

Edit: ok so I have also installed Papyrus Extender. No problems so far. Placing crucifixes works fine now. Cool mod!

You´ve already figured it out, but let me mention that PapyrusUtil is an implicit Requirement for this mod as well (because its part of sexlab, which is a master for Zap, which is a master for me). So yeah, These two don't conflict.

• 1 month later...

I like this mod very much,it makes my dark desire come true. But today I have some problems: When I put a new victim in Raven Rock, mod reminds me that there are more than five victims in a cell, but I'm pretty sure this is the first cross I placed in Solstheim. I tried to ignore the message, but when I came back again, my victim seemed to be stuck somewhere. I don't know how to solve this problem.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:21 AM, Pamatronic said:

The Mod will notify you, and the worst thing that could happen is that Victims exceeding the limit will T-Pose.

I think this is a proper description, my victims look like "T-Pose"

Edited by hongzu
  • 1 month later...

Forgive me for being ignorant but is there a way to have Lydia say (since you have her in one of the images) up on a cross while still having her as a follower. I've been reading through the support pages of mods that clone uniques as part of their process and they seem to encounter problems and they are expert modders who use complicated scripting and kill the original NPC to prevent problems or could I just clone Lydia, tell the clone to get on the cross and continue having Lydia as a follower without causing problems

I mean the NPCs you are going to want as decoration tend to also be the NPCs you want with you. Or at least that's what I find.

22 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Forgive me for being ignorant but is there a way to have Lydia say (since you have her in one of the images) up on a cross while still having her as a follower. I've been reading through the support pages of mods that clone uniques as part of their process and they seem to encounter problems and they are expert modders who use complicated scripting and kill the original NPC to prevent problems or could I just clone Lydia, tell the clone to get on the cross and continue having Lydia as a follower without causing problems

I mean the NPCs you are going to want as decoration tend to also be the NPCs you want with you. Or at least that's what I find.

Using a clone should be fine. As far as I remember, the mod doesn't make any changes to the ActorBase.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i need help with this mod.

i want to use the pamatronic cruxifiction mod, but i cant make it work. Installed it with Mod Organizer, then i activated it, and started the game. There is now the "Construct Crucifix, and Call of Crucifix options in magic options. Well, i construct the crucifix and use call of crucifix in any npc, the npc comes and ask  "what i want" and i select the crucifix. the npc says something like  "ok, going" and nothing happens,

May someone know what is wrong. i will really appreciate your help.

22 hours ago, maxonline said:

I am getting this message, dont know if its related to the not working status of this mod

Not even remotely.

Run FNIS, that should do the trick.

If that doesn't work, you placed the cross on a non-navmeshed position. Try putting it somewhere where NPC can reach.

Edited by Pamatronic
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the mod! Just asking for your insight on this:

What mod do you recommend to pair when forcing enemies to surrender and allow for them to be crucified? I know it can be done on passive NPCs, but how about hostile ones?

Thanks for answering!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 3:49 AM, bytorredoubt said:

given that it looks like you figured out how to do unlimited corpses in a cell for the deadly furniture mod, would it be possible to get that functionality in this mod as well (just for corpses, I understand why not more victims)

This would require a complete from-scratch rework of he Crosses. Not Impossible, but I have other priorities Right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I simply cannot get NPCs to obey the spell command to use the device.  It worked once, the first time I tried it, but never again after that.  The command does something--they will kind-of-sort-of move (when you use the spell and hit E on an empty location), though it requires a ton of presses to get them to actually move anywhere, but they won't enter any devices (either this one or for the other mod).  This problem was asked about once before: Pama said to check the frontpage, but I don't see anything there that could help with this.  Diagnosis is of no use since there is (apparently) nothing wrong with the devices themselves.  Any idea what might be interfering with the command?

Edit: Never mind, this is apparently related to the choice of target, they have to be non-hostile and free to move.

Edited by Arinoch
  • 2 months later...

Would it be possible to use Death Expressions or Death Expressions DX with this mod? Death Expressions DX says that it uses Papyrus Extender's OnActorKilled event; is there a way to hook the crucifixion event to the Death Expressions DX mod?

edit: to be more specific, I mean apply the Death Expressions while the NPC is still alive, so that their expression looks more pained. The Death Expressions mod already DOES affect them once they've died, of course.

Edited by dillondillon
  • 1 month later...