just for info.. the new version of ZAZ (6.1) modified some textures path.

the PunishmentPillory-Static.nif contained in the PO .bsa file, is old..

attachicon.gifbug.PNG

copy the new mesh from Zaz pack to ..\meshes\xpo\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif

..or change the path with TES5Edit  to point in "ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Obejcts  Static\PunishmentPillory\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif"

bye!

S.

is the patch8g taking this into account?

Firstly:

Thank you for the time and effort that has been put into this mod.

I'm enjoying playing Skryim - BDSM edition and that is entirely due to the hard work of everyone on this forum.

Prison Overhaul works until I get into the dungeon, where they remove the shackles. Once they remove the Shackles, everyone just stares at me and I am unable to do anything or move... So, I installed POP 8, and now when I get arrested I get hit with a paralyze spell, get bound, and then they just go back to what they were doing.

I'm having a similar problem.

I can get arrested ok - including possibly being used right there in the street, but once I get dragged back to the dungeon in chains nothing else seems to happen.

I can't seem to initiate conversation with the jailer, nothing seems to change if I stand around for a bit - and I get a CTD if I Wait. I've tried to clean the save, rebuild FNIS etc with no joy.

This is a shame, as clearly skyrim is going to be better with prison rape than without it!

log below. I'm pretty new at messing around with mods, so it may be a textbook mistake - but the catch is I don't know which one!

Papyrus.0.log

I have the same bug as few guys above, tested it on new character with only vital patches and SL mods installed. Actually, the bug seems to get worse from character to character, even with less outside-SL mods installed.

First, the arrest worked, the post-arrest part worked, in-cell event also worked, but the pillory event seemed broken, nothing happened and it wouldn't end. Waiting in the cell instead also did nothing.

Then arrest and post-arrest worked, but nothing happened inside the cell, waiting did nothing either.

And lastly, with minimal amount of mods (just SL, DD, things PoP uses) only the arrest sequence works, nothing happens inside the jail, nobody takes the char to the cell.

I have the same bug as few guys above, tested it on new character with only vital patches and SL mods installed. Actually, the bug seems to get worse from character to character, even with less outside-SL mods installed.

First, the arrest worked, the post-arrest part worked, in-cell event also worked, but the pillory event seemed broken, nothing happened and it wouldn't end. Waiting in the cell instead also did nothing.

Then arrest and post-arrest worked, but nothing happened inside the cell, waiting did nothing either.

And lastly, with minimal amount of mods (just SL, DD, things PoP uses) only the arrest sequence works, nothing happens inside the jail, nobody takes the char to the cell.

Make sure the arrest is for major crimes.

Hello, I have a problem that PO gave my character wrinkles. I do not know how to fix it

You mean whip marks?

How can I disable the hardcore mod in the menu? The text is grey not white, so I can't use the button.

The hardcore option is only available when free (not in jail).

Do followers always loose there armor when you get your things back? My follower gets only the helmet and weapons back.

You or the follower should not loose anything when your things are returned. Although, you might get some of your follower's things.

hello, everything is working aight but i dont get any events happening tho ? I wait in my cell and in the pillory but no event is being active. Jailer however do have "fun" with me before traveling. Plz help. thank you

Were you arrested for a major crime or a minor one?  What was your bounty?  You can take a look at the PO MCM to see what the minor/major crime bounty settings are.  For major crimes you get punished in your cell and in the pillory, for minor ones you don't.

hello, everything is working aight but i dont get any events happening tho ? I wait in my cell and in the pillory but no event is being active. Jailer however do have "fun" with me before traveling. Plz help. thank you

Were you arrested for a major crime or a minor one?  What was your bounty?  You can take a look at the PO MCM to see what the minor/major crime bounty settings are.  For major crimes you get punished in your cell and in the pillory, for minor ones you don't.

Thanks bro this thing confused me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an odd bug where the second the shackles come off and my player is moved to the pillory, the pillory will fade out of existence. The scenes and player pose still work it's just that the pillory model is completely invisible. The other pillory that isn't in use stays visible, and this happens in every city I try it with. Any help? 

This mod is hopeless. The only one that ever worked is 32 but it doesn't work right anymore either. Fixes, patches, clean saves, blah blah blah...... Even if you get it to work it eventually bugs out. Too bad because when it does occasionally work it's a fun mod. Been fighting with this thing for years.

I give up though. I spent a whole evening trying to get it work. Moving on.

This mod works well for me EXCEPT for one big thing. When I'm arrested and taken to the pillory in public, nothing happens. The jailor puts me in the pillory, but no one has sex with -- sometimes a random NPC will whip me for a second or two immediately after I'm put in the pillory, but it's very brief and nothing else happens after. No crowd gathers either. I just stay there in the pillory for the duration of the day with everyone ignoring me. I have the latest PO patch installed, and I've tried putting both PO and the patch towards the end of my load order, but nothing seems to make a difference. Does anyone please know what I can do to fix this? 

You don't get a punishment in the pillory if you're arrested for a minor crime, only for a major crime.  Check the MCM for what you have set as the bounties for major and minor crimes.

Edit: Oh, and I answered this question about 10 posts ago.

Sorry about that, I feel stupid. I didn't realise those punishment scenes only happened with major bounties. Thanks for answering this question (again).

Sorry about that, I feel stupid. I didn't realise those punishment scenes only happened with major bounties. Thanks for answering this question (again).

If you are using Inte's patch, then you can set the the bounty that counts for minor and what counts for major.