Is there Someone could help me?

I have some trouble with whipping. So, I found trouble's source that is all guards isn't there CANE!

I want make a mod which can give all guards cane. And then they can whip me!

Yeah!

Are you not using Inte's Patch? It provides cane automatically for character that is approaching your character to punish her.

• 2 weeks later...

Really stupid question. I have the mod, and the patch. But I seem to have an issue. After the guard eventually hands me off to the Jailor I just stand outside the cell door unable to move, and the jailer just staring at me. 

I'm also having issues with the actual arrest scene. What could cause this? 

i wanted to see how it worked, so i ran around Windhelm until i pissed off the guards with my shenanigans, and they arrested me. now im sitting in the cell, but nothing is happening. ive got the time frames turned up as far as theyll go. the guards should be lining up to kick my butt (60 seconds every hour or so), but there is only one bored guard walking in circles. the St Andrews cross is there, as are a pair of racks, but no fun and games.

i tried waiting a couple of times, and once i moved to another cell (but no sequence).

is this incompatible with sexlab 1.62? i did get a warning that it hadnt been tested. ive been getting problems with a lot of animations either not lining up correctly (a boobjob in my game is rubbing it against my waist or belly, and the chaurus estrus is waving its wanger in mid air instead of in the right spot. some of the animations are almost perfect, but others are WTF?

i know the animation isnt likely this mod, but if anyone has any suggestions, im all ears.

i wanted to see how it worked, so i ran around Windhelm until i pissed off the guards with my shenanigans, and they arrested me. now im sitting in the cell, but nothing is happening. ive got the time frames turned up as far as theyll go. the guards should be lining up to kick my butt (60 seconds every hour or so), but there is only one bored guard walking in circles. the St Andrews cross is there, as are a pair of racks, but no fun and games.

i tried waiting a couple of times, and once i moved to another cell (but no sequence).

is this incompatible with sexlab 1.62? i did get a warning that it hadnt been tested. ive been getting problems with a lot of animations either not lining up correctly (a boobjob in my game is rubbing it against my waist or belly, and the chaurus estrus is waving its wanger in mid air instead of in the right spot. some of the animations are almost perfect, but others are WTF?

i know the animation isnt likely this mod, but if anyone has any suggestions, im all ears.

1. Did you install the patch version on top of this? If not, you probably should, it's a bit more up to date.

2. There's minor and major levels of bounty, and most of the "interesting" things only happens when you're over the major threshold.

As for the animation issues, if you still get those after the above tips, you may need to use the adjustment buttons in sexlab to get things to line up better.

1. Did you install the patch version on top of this? If not, you probably should, it's a bit more up to date.

2. There's minor and major levels of bounty, and most of the "interesting" things only happens when you're over the major threshold.

As for the animation issues, if you still get those after the above tips, you may need to use the adjustment buttons in sexlab to get things to line up better.

i dont mean to sound like an idiot, but can you talk me through the animation adjustment? as for the jail, yeah i think i turned down the fine for public nudity. being more harsh than murder seemed odd. and yes, i did install the v033 fix

i dont mean to sound like an idiot, but can you talk me through the animation adjustment? as for the jail, yeah i think i turned down the fine for public nudity. being more harsh than murder seemed odd. and yes, i did install the v033 fix

If you look in the menu for sexlab, there's a section for hotkeys. There you will find the keys you need to press to adjust the positioning on the fly (it will remember the adjustments for next time as well)

If you look in the menu for sexlab, there's a section for hotkeys. There you will find the keys you need to press to adjust the positioning on the fly (it will remember the adjustments for next time as well)

kill a guard that ll do it

this is clearly my favorate mod and I think iv tried all of them, for me it seems so obvious a porthole to bdsm its almost essential ,would like to see npcs in the pillory sometimes [on some bullshit charge] maybe a dog can wander past  ....and on another note could you make a whipping post and doggy stocks?

i don't think this is working right with SexLab 1.62. i have a 2400 gold bounty for killing a pair of road soldiers out of Windhelm. twice I've been approached by bounty hunters, but when they draw weapons, it's like they forget what they're there for, and just stand there. even talking to them does not advance the encounter.

in fairness, it does tell me that it might not work, but it would be nice to see an update if this is still being worked on. pretty please with sugar and whips on top. :)

i don't think this is working right with SexLab 1.62. i have a 2400 gold bounty for killing a pair of road soldiers out of Windhelm. twice I've been approached by bounty hunters, but when they draw weapons, it's like they forget what they're there for, and just stand there. even talking to them does not advance the encounter.

in fairness, it does tell me that it might not work, but it would be nice to see an update if this is still being worked on. pretty please with sugar and whips on top. smile.png

Link to patch was posted just above. ;)

To anyone else happened this in the pìllory after updating to the latest version of Zaz Animation Pack?

Make sure that all following are true.

- You have installed Patch for Zap after Zap.

- You have installed Inte's patch after XPO. Patch includes the fix to this very problem that Xaz posted, before he went MIA.

To anyone else happened this in the pìllory after updating to the latest version of Zaz Animation Pack?

- You have installed Inte's patch after XPO. Patch includes the fix to this very problem that Xaz posted, before he went MIA.

I have done everything correctly but I did not know about those patches, which patch do I need? The latest version ''8m'' has warnings about Devious Devices, I do not want Devious Devices, I have no more space in my MO for install that. I just want the pillory look good. 

I have done everything correctly but I did not know about those patches, which patch do I need? The latest version ''8m'' has warnings about Devious Devices, I do nor want Devious Devices, I have no more space in my MO for install that. I just want the pillory look good. 

Get the latest one, that warning is for those that use DD not the ones who ain't.

Though I gotta warn you, the patch ads a lot of stuff and is very finicky about your load order, anything can make it not work.

I have done everything correctly but I did not know about those patches, which patch do I need? The latest version ''8m'' has warnings about Devious Devices, I do nor want Devious Devices, I have no more space in my MO for install that. I just want the pillory look good. 

Get the latest one, that warning is for those that use DD not the ones who ain't.

Though I gotta warn you, the patch ads a lot of stuff and is very finicky about your load order, anything can make it not work.

Oh! Are they patches that only fix things or are big modifications?  

I do not want so much new content, the original mod seems correct for me. 

The original mod has not been updated for SexLab and ZAP changes. POP has been updated for them. It does add a lot of new content. However, you can disable all extra content from MCM.

MCM is quite vast, so you will have to pay attention to it, when you go through it the first time. Take your time. Once you figure it out, then you can remove what you do not want and even add some things that you may want.

For example: Inte added SexLab animation selector to POP, so that you can add new animations to XPO+POP, if you like. It even uses a tag system.

The original mod has not been updated for SexLab and ZAP changes. POP has been updated for them. It does add a lot of new content. However, you can disable all extra content from MCM.

MCM is quite vast, so you will have to pay attention to it, when you go through it the first time. Take your time. Once you figure it out, then you can remove what you do not want and even add some things that you may want.

For example: Inte added SexLab animation selector to POP, so that you can add new animations to XPO+POP, if you like. It even uses a tag system.

You mean that if I do not use Devious Devices it will simply appear disabled in the MCM menu of PO? 

I believe POP 7 does not have devious devices, while still patching the pillory issue.

I will try it. Thanks

You mean that if I do not use Devious Devices it will simply appear disabled in the MCM menu of PO?

POP does not include any Devious Devices. This is why you do not need to go back to old versions.

POP merely has a direct support for Inte's Devious Devices - Equip. If DDe is in your mod list, then you have an option to use DDe outfits, instead of default arresting gear. If DDe is not in your modlist, then you do not have option to use DDe outfits.

DDe outfits are disabled by default anyway. You would have to intentionally activate it from POP MCM and create arrest outfit from DDe MCM for it to work.

So, there are no worries for Devious Devices with current version of POP.

POP does not include any Devious Devices. This is why you do not need to go back to old versions.

POP merely has a direct support for Inte's Devious Devices - Equip. If DDe is in your mod list, then you have an option to use DDe outfits, instead of default arresting gear. If DDe is not in your modlist, then you do not have option to use DDe outfits.

DDe outfits are disabled by default anyway. You would have to intentionally activate it from POP MCM and create arrest outfit from DDe MCM for it to work.

So, there are no worries for Devious Devices with current version of POP.

Finally I understood! thanks!   :)

But what about the '' clean save '', the guy from the patches repeat a lot that, I need to clean my save before install the patch?

With this  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?  or What does he mean?

Finally I understood! thanks!   smile.png

But what about the '' clean save '', the guy from the patches repeat a lot that, I need to clean my save before install the patch?

With this  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?  or What does he mean?

You do not need to clean your save, prior of installing Inte's Patch. Just make sure that you are not arrested or enslaved while installing the patch.

There is no such thing as "clean save" for ongoing modded game. Term has two meanings.

1. Completely a new game. This is only situation, when Skyrim is actually free from old script data of mods.

2. Save, where mod script functions are stopped and there are no active scripts (from the mod) in save. This is what is used for update process for scripted mods. However, script data remains baked in the save and Papyrus will keep checking it, so it should be used only to update mods. Not all mods can be updated this way and some updates require completely a new game.

Xaz meant the last one - making sure that all active script functions are currently shut down. This means: disabling mod, restarting the game (not possible for files that were set as masters, or game will crash after Bethesda logo), making a full save, quitting, maybe running Save Script Cleaner, adding mod back, starting the game and making another full save.

Most scripted mods do not require that process to update them.

Adding Inte's POP does not require clean save. Just make sure that you are not currently imprisoned.

Save Game Script Cleaner does not actually fully remove script data from the game. For most cases it cleans obsolete entries from the game, but script data itself is still baked in save files, causing Papyrus to look for it. This is also why permanently removing scripted mods from ongoing game is never recommended.

You can run save script cleaner in part of the process of shutting down and cleaning active script functions and entries from the game, for mods that are currently disabled for script cleaning process. Personally I never use it. I am using slower but less radical entry cleaning feature from skse.ini file.

Did that explanation help to understand the term, or did I just made this sound more complex than it is? smile.png