Hi Xaz,

first at all, great mod!

Second, I have this problem but can't find anywhere a solution.

Whenever I try to get arrested by the "trigger arrest (both minor and major)" in the debug section, I get a "POP Not a viable actor" message. Instead if I try to get arrested in the normal way (killing, stealing, etc etc), after surrender the guard use a spell on me (and my companion), we get on the floor shackled and then nothing, the jailguard never appears or anything else.

What am I missing?

I've installed:

SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL

ZazAnimationPack_v61

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8d

PapyrusUtil_v30

Hi Xaz,

first at all, great mod!

Second, I have this problem but can't find anywhere a solution.

Whenever I try to get arrested by the "trigger arrest (both minor and major)" in the debug section, I get a "POP Not a viable actor" message. Instead if I try to get arrested in the normal way (killing, stealing, etc etc), after surrender the guard use a spell on me (and my companion), we get on the floor shackled and then nothing, the jailguard never appears or anything else.

What am I missing?

I've installed:

SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL

ZazAnimationPack_v61

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8d

PapyrusUtil_v30

Before triggering the arrest in MCM make sure the arrestee name appears in your crosshairs.

Perhaps a log, yes?

ok i a bit ??? on the get arrested part do i post to get a quest or something when i get to the prison or something when i got arrested at markarth a npc take me to  a place that idk where i r but soon i got there i do not know what to do it not tall me what to do next or is this mod post to be like this idk this my 1st time try this out so i a bit ??? on it but so far i like the mod a lot 

ok i a bit ??? on the get arrested part do i post to get a quest or something when i get to the prison or something when i got arrested at markarth a npc take me to  a place that idk where i r but soon i got there i do not know what to do it not tall me what to do next or is this mod post to be like this idk this my 1st time try this out so i a bit ??? on it but so far i like the mod a lot 

Markarth is special and not handled by Prison Overhaul because the prison is Cidhna Mine, and there's a special quest for Cidhna mine.  So if you want to see what this (Prison Overhaul) mod does, get arrested someplace else.  Whiterun, for example.

Edit: I forgot to mention that if you want to enjoy the Prison Overhaul mod, you should also see the "PO Patches v33" thread on this forum and install the latest patch (only the last one is needed, the patches are cumulative).

If you use PO Patches as mentioned by PubliusNV there is also an option to use some overrides so that you can now get imprisoned for crimes in Markarth and Winterhold (expect a long walk to a very interesting place :) )

If I wanted to use Prison Overhaul as a starting scenario for CCAS, is there anything like a modevent I can use to send the player to prison?

I'd prefer not to make PO a requirement of CCAS. So if not a modevent, perhaps a quest and stage I can trigger? Something like giving the player a bounty in some random hold and then setting a quest stage that teleports the player?

Hmm, never thought to send the player directly to jail, I think it is more immersive for the player to be hunted down by BHs, and not be able to go into any cities to make the gold required to pay off the bounty.   

The only thing I can suggest is what @Aelie did in LADL, and depending on the difficulty the player chooses set a bounty of say 5000g in all the holds, the BHs and guards will take care of the rest.

Most NPC can arrest the player and take her/him to jail. Just use this,

akActor.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 5000)

Here, akActor will arrest the PC with a 5000g bounty and take her/him to Falkreath jail.

You can get more detailed info on POP OP.

Hmm, never thought to send the player directly to jail, I think it is more immersive for the player to be hunted down by BHs, and not be able to go into any cities to make the gold required to pay off the bounty.   

The only thing I can suggest is what @Aelie did in LADL, and depending on the difficulty the player chooses set a bounty of say 5000g in all the holds, the BHs and guards will take care of the rest.

Most NPC can arrest the player and take her/him to jail. Just use this,

akActor.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 5000)

Here, akActor will arrest the PC with a 5000g bounty and take her/him to Falkreath jail.

You can get more detailed info on POP OP.

That's just about exactly what I was looking for. I didn't think to check POP. :)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with this mod as I've recently downloaded the 8d patch.  I've started a new game, and when I get arrested, prison overhaul starts the process. The guard will hit me with green light, I'm then bound and face down. Then inexplicably I'm sent into a loading screen and am instantly teleported to vanilla jail where I can serve my sentence by sleeping it away.

If anyone can share any thoughts that might explain this I'd appreciate it.

Hi,

Love the mod, but I'm having a slight bug. Whenever I get arrested (I have tested in both Whiterun and Riften), I am walked to prison as I should be, but once I get there, nothing happens. the guard stands there and does nothing, as does the jailor. they momentarily remove the cuffs and gag, but put them back on after a short time, preventing me from talking or interacting with anything. Sometimes I will get the "your gear has been placed in the evidence chest" message, and sometimes I won't. Does anybody know what's wrong or how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

Love the mod, but I'm having a slight bug. Whenever I get arrested (I have tested in both Whiterun and Riften), I am walked to prison as I should be, but once I get there, nothing happens. the guard stands there and does nothing, as does the jailor. they momentarily remove the cuffs and gag, but put them back on after a short time, preventing me from talking or interacting with anything. Sometimes I will get the "your gear has been placed in the evidence chest" message, and sometimes I won't. Does anybody know what's wrong or how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Same problem here.

I noticed that without installing the patch everything seems to work fine.

I'm using framework 1.59c and prison overhaul 33.

Hi,

Same problem here.

I'm using framework 1.61 and overhaul 33. When I first loaded overhaul it said that it hadn't been tested with framework 1.61, but I figured I was having a different issue since this isn't a sex scene. Which patch were you talking about not using?

Hi,

Same problem here.

I'm using framework 1.61 and overhaul 33. When I first loaded overhaul it said that it hadn't been tested with framework 1.61, but I figured I was having a different issue since this isn't a sex scene. Which patch were you talking about not using?

Prison Overhaul V033 Patches 8d

Edit: I did a last try with the 33 patch 8d, and now it seems to work.

I'm using

framework 1.59c

zaz 61

prison overhaul 33

Prison Overhaul Patch 8d (POP)

fuz ro doh voices (it's optional but using anyway, plus the new dialogues are really cool, worth using it)

The only thing i could STRONGLY suggest is doing a clean save for every mod listed before.

Do a backup save. (don't overwrite it, just keep it in case of armageddon)

log out

Install framework

run FNIS

save in new one

log out

install zaz 61

run fnis

wait few seconds up a minute until in the top left corner it says that the mod is installed

in MCM->zaz->sexlab click on sexlab animations REGISTER. it should change from white REGISTER to grey REGISTERED

close MCM

delete old save and save in new one

log out

install prison overhaul 33

run FNIS

wait few seconds up a minute until in the top left corner it says that the mod is installed

MCM->prison overhaul->debug force restart

close MCM and let the game doing his mojo

wait for messages in the top left corner for confirmation of installation (you should read something along MCM bla bla Prison Overhaul installed)

log out

MCM->prison overhaul->general disable dialogue and hardcore mode (the first is because we didn't installed fuz ro doh mod yet, the second is for sleep/wait while you are inside the jail)

while you are there check the right part of the screen: there shoud be the versions installed so far (version 33, zaz 6.1, framework 1.59/1.6/1.61 it depends which version did you installed, i'm using 1.59c but you are free to try whichever version do you prefer; keep in mind that if you want to try a different framework I would suggest to wipe everything and not just the old framework.

log out

go in a city with guards (currently i'm testing in Morthal, few npcs and buildings, so less chances that other mods could interfere)

kill a guard and surrender

if everything works you should get handcuffed and bringed in the closest prison, there a jailer will undress you and bring in front of the jail room (you have to move your character inside)

once there wait to get punished; if after a while the sex scene will starts, it will means that for the moment everything is ok

log out

install POP 8d

run FNIS

wait few seconds up a minute until in the top left corner it says that the mod is upgraded

MCM->prison overhaul->debug force restart

log out

install fuz ro doh voices

run FNIS (not really necessary this time, but fuck this, FNIS is a whiny bitch, if it doesn't get updated every time it gets very upset and freeze everything)

MCM->prison overhaul->general this time enable dialogue, regards the hardcore mode it's up to you choose (while you are here check on the right side you should read version 33 patch d8 where before there was version 33)

MCM->prison overhaul->PO patches disable use arrest scene (in my opinion it's better to not using it while testing, if everything will be ok you can enable it)

kill a guard

If everything is ok you will arrested, get naked/jail uniform and tortured/abused in jail.

From now on you can try tro install the others mods listed in MCM->prison overhaul->POP system

Edit:

cheers to Inte for the awesome patch!

Guest xlaw10

I'm running into an issue where the pillory doesn't appear once I'm locked into it. I have all of the requirements but does anyone know what might be causing the pillory not to appear? It executes all of the animations and my characters acts like she's in it the whole while.

I'm using the v033 file, and the bases to my pillories are purple. I'm currently in Whiterun. Is there another file I need that wasn't mentioned in the description?

ADDED:

Oh. I see Saeros had a fix posted on March 26th.

Direct fix from Xaz was integrated with Inte's Prison Overhaul Patches (POP).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

Yep. Found that fix also. So the "T" pillory has been replaced with entirely different "H" pillory model.

• 3 weeks later...