Sorry about that, I feel stupid. I didn't realise those punishment scenes only happened with major bounties. Thanks for answering this question (again).

If you are using Inte's patch, then you can set the the bounty that counts for minor and what counts for major.

Thanks, I've adjusted the bounty levels now to something more convenient. 

Idea for a new prisonmod

3 crimestages (minor,medium,major)

minor crimes:

1-2 days in jail

npc can rent the prisoner for cleaning the home,cooking meals work on a farm and as a private sexslave

medium crimes:

3-5 days in the jail

Innkeeper can rent the prisoner

working in a tavern (cleaning,serving food ,dancing,whoring)

major crime

6days +

the prisoner must work in a mine or stone quarry

heavy punishment and rape during Guards (needs a special mine for this)

punishment with DDi-items optional

Bug report:

When I have DD plugs in, when they start to vibrate, my character does the usual aroused animation. This cancels the pillory scene and then I just left standing there.

Another issue was that even if checked the hardcore mode, I was still able sleep.

I had some other issues, but those were caused by the Cursed Loot Sex-attacks, so hopefully having PO further down in the load order will fix that (if not, I'll just manually disable sex attacks duting prison time.

Hello guys ! 
I got a little problem with this so amazing looking mod :D

To be very simple, I can't get it work. I installed everything that is needed, I installed the last version of the patch, but the mod won't work.

Well to be more accurate, it works a little bit. When I kill a guard (for example) and then let another one to arrest me, I got the arrest - sex scene, my character is tied on the ground, and then teleportated to the vanilla jail, and after that, I have to escape or sleep to pass time, and no jailer, etc. I even have prisonner clothes (I asked mod to make prisonner naked). 

Finally, I tried to use the MCM to trigger the minor and major arrest scene, to check. Each time I get the same answer : 

"POP - not a viable actor". 

To be honest I have no idea what can not work ^^ 

Hello guys ! 

I got a little problem with this so amazing looking mod :D

To be very simple, I can't get it work. I installed everything that is needed, I installed the last version of the patch, but the mod won't work.

Well to be more accurate, it works a little bit. When I kill a guard (for example) and then let another one to arrest me, I got the arrest - sex scene, my character is tied on the ground, and then teleportated to the vanilla jail, and after that, I have to escape or sleep to pass time, and no jailer, etc. I even have prisonner clothes (I asked mod to make prisonner naked). 

Finally, I tried to use the MCM to trigger the minor and major arrest scene, to check. Each time I get the same answer : 

"POP - not a viable actor". 

To be honest I have no idea what can not work ^^ 

Have you also installed the patch fixes from this mod?  They help a lot.

Well I don't use the mod you're talking about.

But I found out the solution ! I didn't see that I had the option "use DA faction" (or something like that) in the MCM PO menu ^^ I just uncheck it and now it works perfectly.

I got DA installed but i didn't activated for now ^^ I think it is what was the problem

Having an issue with the 8g patch being recognized.  I did not have any issues with the 8f patch on SL Framework 1.61b.  I did a game restart due to some unrelated issues and updated to SL Framework 1.62 and patch 8g, and I get the warning about PO only being tested with SL 1.59.  Did the Force Restart to no effect.  Another weird occurrence was that the Lanterns of Skyrim MCM Patch tab options kept showing the food choices from PO, so I pulled that out, and rebashed it, still no recognition.

Mod Organizer kind of acting strange with the mod and plugin list; I can get both this evening if needed, but any suggestions?

Hello, I am getting some texture issues with the pillories. The bottom is that usual blueish purple color that usually happens when missing textures, and then the rest of it just looks very pixelated. I'll take some screen shots if you need them. Also I am getting a game crash whenever I am brought out of the prison. Like it works perfectly up until the jailer takes me out to the pillories, as soon as we exit the door of the prison I crash. If you need a log, can you please tell me how to do that? 

Thanks this is great mod.

I have a small issue though.

I test with Major Crime debug and set my settings to Whipping in Cell to be major punishment (other options I do not like for obvious reasons  :cool: ) , however when the event triggers the guards start to whip , but the problem is he does not make damage (or make very very little damage) my  heath barley move, when it reaches to some threshold it stop but it takes like 8-7 real time minutes to that. Is that a normal? I set my punishment time to 10 second (default) and did not change timescale during punishment. 

I dont have mods that add new weapons , modify or anything else that can be even barely connected with weapon damage. Pretty much vanilla in that case.

Also another small thing, when I am at the pillars, the pillar just disappear that's not game breaking or too bad but still not so good to look at. 

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod verry much, but since the Sexlab-Framework update to Version 1.6.1 (I think it was this version) the only thing that work is that im taken to jail and then it starts to stuck. The only thing I can do is to trick the Time with the waiting option so the Jailer appears and tells me to undress. After that ther is nothing happen further because the Guard and the Jailer are leaving and I can go whereever I want of course whithout my belongings.

I hope you can fix it or have another idea how the Mod will work in future.