So when I get busted by the guards, I surrender and they immediately go hostile again which incurs an additional bounty. This happens 3 or 4 times before I am finally taken to prison. And when the guards take turns for punishment, the other guards become hostile and attack us both.

Help! My bounty hunter is lost! He arrested me outside Whiterun for crimes in the Rift and has dragged me all the way to Windhelm before Finally turning south, only now he seems to have no idea where to go. He takes the road east away from Kynesgrove then after a few minutes turns off the road. After going off road a short distance he turns around and returns to the road, only he's going west - back towards Kynesgrove. He continues until he's almost back at Kynesgrove, then suddenly turns around again and heads back east. This just keeps on happening on a loop over and over. I've tried using the PO Debug menu to Teleport to Jailer, but I just get teleported right back again to the bounty hunter.

Hi I'm having a problem with the mod, the punishments animations won't play when I'm at the pillory. At most they swing a whip once or twice then leave. I've used previous versions of the mod and everything worked fine so i'm not sure what I did wrong this time. recently I updated to the most recent version of Lover's Lab and this mod (Not sure what version I used last), could this be the problem?

Hi I'm having a problem with the mod, the punishments animations won't play when I'm at the pillory. At most they swing a whip once or twice then leave. I've used previous versions of the mod and everything worked fine so i'm not sure what I did wrong this time. recently I updated to the most recent version of Lover's Lab and this mod (Not sure what version I used last), could this be the problem?

I've been having this problem on and off for a very long time, through several versions of the mod.  I have a vague recollection of some one posting in this huge thread that there was a specific mod conflict that caused it, but damn if I can remember what it was, and I've been unable to find it despite attempting to read all the way through the thread.  Anyway, if anyone can confirm my recollection or come up with some other solution I'd be interested also.

So I tried reinstalling it and for some reason it starts to crash everytime it is installed. Is there a way I can clean the scripts from the file?

Help me please i love this mod and want it working!! I have an issue with getting stuck with this mod active and  I don't know why. After i get marched to the cell i am unable to move. and then even after the sentence is served i'm still stuck. TCL isn't working and i really just want this mod to work. PLEASE HELP.

The Prison Overhaul mod doesn't seem to work with the newest version of Sexlab framework. I get an error from the PO when starting that it hasn't been tested with this Framework. Although you can get arrested and marched around town from cell to pillory and back, none of the encounter-able scenes that actually use Sexlab animations will trigger. 

I just thought that people would like to know before they download it. So far I have not seen this problem fixed by an update to either this mod or the Patches addition to it.

~Kyuubii

The Prison Overhaul mod doesn't seem to work with the newest version of Sexlab framework. I get an error from the PO when starting that it hasn't been tested with this Framework. Although you can get arrested and marched around town from cell to pillory and back, none of the encounter-able scenes that actually use Sexlab animations will trigger. 

I just thought that people would like to know before they download it. So far I have not seen this problem fixed by an update to either this mod or the Patches addition to it.

~Kyuubii

Have you installed the patch?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

~Kyuubii

Is your patch installed correctly? I do not have these problems in my game, with XPO and up to date version of Inte's patch. Do you see POP menu as part of XPO MCM?

• 2 weeks later...

Any news about Open Cities of Skyrim compatibility, or is it still not possible? (or as I would not even be surprised, long fixed and I just didn't know.)

It would be possible to do but would be a pretty big change. All the markers and placed items would have to be placed in the new open world and anything else referencing the original city spaces or locations in them in it would have to be changed.

just for info.. the new version of ZAZ (6.1) modified some textures path.

the PunishmentPillory-Static.nif contained in the PO .bsa file, is old..

post-207275-0-27904400-1459003340_thumb.png

copy the new mesh from Zaz pack to ..\meshes\xpo\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif 

..or change the path with TES5Edit  to point in "ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Obejcts  Static\PunishmentPillory\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif"

bye!

S.

• 2 weeks later...

im also having a problem with the mod it may be due to my install though as im fairly new to modding whenever i try to make a arrest through the debug section a message appears saying POP not a viable actor! and when i try to get arrested manually nothing happens and the guards resume their post

just for info.. the new version of ZAZ (6.1) modified some textures path.

the PunishmentPillory-Static.nif contained in the PO .bsa file, is old..

attachicon.gifbug.PNG

copy the new mesh from Zaz pack to ..\meshes\xpo\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif

..or change the path with TES5Edit  to point in "ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Obejcts  Static\PunishmentPillory\PunishmentPillory-Static.nif"

bye!

S.

thank you

If you use PO Patch mod then go to MCM>PO Patch>Whipping duration and give it maximum time (166). The whipping works again in my case.

Hi, first of all thanks to Xaz for the fantastic PO, a mod that i downloaded some two years ago and never removed from my load order because i love it ! And with the awesome POP created by Inte it became even better ! So many thanks to Inte too ! :)

Now the question... I'm not sure if i should post it here or in POP thread, i think i'll post it in both places :P

I was wondering if it might be possible having the prison/pillory preferences set differently for men and women... I mean, i'm a bit immersion fanatic, when i play i see it obvious that when i'm at the pillory the men of the town take advantage of me in any possible way (especially sex-related). But i find disturbing that women do the same because they would need to expose themselves too to the people and that's somenthing a woman wouldn't do (at least that's my opinion as a girl)

So when i play i'm "forced" to set men only in the pillory "aggressors" selection or to set both but eliminate the sex options and leaving just whipping, broom and spanking... While, if i could specify different option for men and women, i could let the men do whatever they want limiting the women to action that don't need them to get naked in pubblic...

Thanks again for this mod that's getting better and better. :)

PS: one more thing :)  wouldn't be possible adding some prisoner bound to the pillory/cross when the PC isn't under arrest her/himself ? (just cosmetics, no animations) i mean, is it possible that i'm the only criminal in the whole Skyrim or the only one stupid enough to get cought and that all those pillories from Falkreath to Solitude are there only waiting for me ??  :P  :D