@Morferous thanks for the MO explanation. :P

MO is definitely the way to go ... I've been meaning to switch over from NMM just haven't got around to it yet ... don't tell @AwfulArchdemon. :ph34r:

The other way to check is using the Data feature. It lets you see the virtual data directory. That's what I was doing here:

I also checked the data section of MO.

xposcenariocell and xposcenariopillory are listed and originate from your patch (main mod's BSA don't contain those files)

xposcenariobase is listed and originates from the main mod BSA.

Having said that, I did realize I misread the filename in the log error. The main mod BSA has the "xposcenariobase" file, but the papyrus log error says it's looking for "xposcenebase".

On further testing, I think it's your patch that's causing the script errors. When I disabled your patch and loaded to the main menu, those errors did not appear. It seems like your patch is looking for "xposcenariobase" when it should be looking for "xposcenebase"?

I see... "xposcenebase" :huh: there is no such script anywhere, neither should my patch be looking for that. xposcenariobase -- yes; xposcenebase -- not so much.

Perhaps your patch download was corrupted somehow, I suggest you uninstall it with MO, delete it from your download folder, and re-download it.

I named those entities "Scenarios". Basically, a scenario is when you're put in the pillory, cage, roaming in the parade, and so on. Those all contain their own logic and routines for handling things.

Each scenario may then opt to play out different scenes, in particular, every scenario gets the option to play out scenes when moving the player. An example:

(Player starts off imprisoned)

XPO determines that a new scenario should play, it decides on the pillory scenario

# Cell scenario is told to terminate

## (OutOfCell scene) Cell scenario launches the scene where the jailer hauls the player out of prison

## When player is outside the prison cell, it tells the XPO logic it's done

# Pillory scenario is asked to start

## Pillory scneario determines that the player needs to move to a pillory

## (MoveToPillory scene) Pillory movement scene starts running

## Player is placed in the pillories

## After x hours in game, the pillory scenario decides that it's time for action

## (PunishPillory scenario) starts running

# After a bunch of repeats, the pillory scenario releases control to the cage scenario

## Pillory scenario plays the "out of scenario" scene (empty for the pillory, iirc)

## Cage scenario starts its "move to the cage" scene

Basically, scenarios contain all the logic needed to release and attach the player to a controlled position. A scenario will release the player from the cage, cell, pillory when terminated. It will also move a player into whatever is needed when started. XPO logic determines which scenario should run, then requests the currenly running scenario to stop. Once the running scenario has stopped, the player is in a good state to pick up by another scenario.

Got arrested in Whiterun. Bounty was 1040. The punishment is only meant to last 60 seconds, but it just won't stop. My character is being Whipped. She's also not recieving any marks from the whipping.

I have issues with that as well. I think the latest version the whipping damages the player and once it reaches a certain point it stops and heals you. My problem is that it never did enough damage to me to overcome my healing rate, I just disabled all the whipping scenes completely.

Got arrested in Whiterun. Bounty was 1040. The punishment is only meant to last 60 seconds, but it just won't stop. My character is being Whipped. She's also not recieving any marks from the whipping.

I have issues with that as well. I think the latest version the whipping damages the player and once it reaches a certain point it stops and heals you. My problem is that it never did enough damage to me to overcome my healing rate, I just disabled all the whipping scenes completely.

That is fixed in the 4e patch above. ;)

i tested patch 4e and i can assure that everything works fine. i say this rarely.

howerver, i decided to take PO out of my modlist ( i finally stay with matchmaker and random attack only) because pillory is too long and boring. the whole imprisonship is too long to use it more often in a game, and for one or two uses it eats too many resources. it slows down more important parts of the game as any scripted mod does. i see that there will never be a mod with a simple match maker like punishment or bdsm Prostitution.  i can play skyrim without it.

i have no understanding for xaz working on another AP Version, for which, again, no mod exists. 80% of the actual AP content is never used in a playable mod. so for whom is this work made ?

i tested patch 4e and i can assure that everything works fine. i say this rarely.

howerver, i decided to take PO out of my modlist ( i finally stay with matchmaker and random attack only) because pillory is too long and boring. the whole imprisonship is too long to use it more often in a game, and for one or two uses it eats too many resources. it slows down more important parts of the game as any scripted mod does. i see that there will never be a mod with a simple match maker like punishment or bdsm Prostitution.  i can play skyrim without it.

i have no understanding for xaz working on another AP Version, for which, again, no mod exists. 80% of the actual AP content is never used in a playable mod. so for whom is this work made ?

I pretty much had this same thought, the idea of Prison Overhaul, but streamlined to just one scene per imprisonment, and skipping the long walking sections and such.

You guessed it: repost time.

Patch No. 4e

• Added .::. Pause leash forced follow while in combat. You still can't get away, because when the combat is over you get teleported back to your captor. But with this, you won't be frozen in place while a bear is chewing on your ass, you can run away, or hide behind your captor ... something other than just being frozen in place.
  • Added .::. If your captor dies while you follow, you will get set free instead of not being able to leave his/her dead body and just sit there looking silly.
  • Added .::. Re-calculation of your whip health % after the jailer strips you of your armor, as suggested by @PubliusNV.
  • Added .::. More random dialog.

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 4e includes everything in all the previous patches.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

• Or for a direct download here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

@CGi has provided a German translation for all the bilingual prisoners out there.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e Translation

Any idea why the guards are not releasing me? I waited about a week ingame and i'm still there. Is it normal or did i mess something up?

Is this with the above patch? Are you in the cell? Pillory? Can you move freely?

Check your MCM settings, i.e. maximum days, etc.

Any idea why the guards are not releasing me? I waited about a week ingame and i'm still there. Is it normal or did i mess something up?

Is this with the above patch? Are you in the cell? Pillory? Can you move freely?

Check your MCM settings, i.e. maximum days, etc.

When i realised something is wrong, i loaded a previous save and changed my MCM settings to lowest time possible. Then i let myself get captured with enough bounty.

I'm going to try again with the patch now, but if all fails i can just load an earlier save.

EDIT: I just checked your MCM settings, i have them about the same. I didn't really do much configuration, as i usually do during the ''test period''.

I was just thinking that putting the pillories in more public areas on a raised platform would be more reflective of their historic use. Like a square raised dias with steps on all sides so nav mesh issues are easy? Plus then you could avoid nav mesh issues with clutter and get better crowds. Just a thought in case xaz might add features upon his return. Thanks for all the work Inte. I can actually use this awesome mod again. :)

I was just thinking that putting the pillories in more public areas on a raised platform would be more reflective of their historic use. Like a square raised dias with steps on all sides so nav mesh issues are easy? Plus then you could avoid nav mesh issues with clutter and get better crowds. Just a thought in case xaz might add features upon his return. Thanks for all the work Inte. I can actually use this awesome mod again. :)

That sounds like a great idea.

And, you're welcome. ;)

Too bad that second pillory is always empty. Maybe the dias could have an extra one or two that randomly have a prisoner in them at times? Thinking about an idea for a pillory whoring station mod actually. Always loved those pictures of a girl in a pillory with a coinbox next to her. Just add a guard/pimp that you tell how long to keep you in it and solicits passers by...

Excuse me folks! I seem to have an issue but cant find the anwser anywhere. I'll get straight to the point! When i choose the option to go the jail the only thing that actually happens my weapon getting removed and chains put around my neck and gear added around my neck and mouth, but... thats it. they dont lead me anywhere but just return to their original location and just leave me standing there. I tried everything mentioned above but nothing seems to be working. I hope some of you might be able to help me.

Excuse me folks! I seem to have an issue but cant find the anwser anywhere. I'll get straight to the point! When i choose the option to go the jail the only thing that actually happens my weapon getting removed and chains put around my neck and gear added around my neck and mouth, but... thats it. they dont lead me anywhere but just return to their original location and just leave me standing there. I tried everything mentioned above but nothing seems to be working. I hope some of you might be able to help me.

In the MCM make sure you have the "Fast Forward" set to "Never".

Too bad that second pillory is always empty. Maybe the dias could have an extra one or two that randomly have a prisoner in them at times? Thinking about an idea for a pillory whoring station mod actually. Always loved those pictures of a girl in a pillory with a coinbox next to her. Just add a guard/pimp that you tell how long to keep you in it and solicits passers by...

:P

Fuck the prisoner for 100 gold. All proceeds go to the "Arrow in the knee rehabilitation fund".

Fuck the prisoner for 100 gold. All proceeds go to the "Arrow in the knee rehabilitation fund".

So it's like a firemen's pankcake breakfast? It's considered a good deed and community event.

Character and jailer both keep getting "stuck" when going up or down the stairs to Dragonsreach prison, they'll kinda dither in place for a bit, then warp forward a ways, dither some more, warp forward a ways, and do it again on the way back, somewhat irritating, any ideas on how to fix?  Not a major thing, but still....

I was wondering. Is there a chance for you to make it so we become the Jailers? Im not a huge lover of the player enslavement mods so i was wondering about that.

Like we get to be the Jailers, catching criminals, bandits etc and punishing them etc. That would be really nice to have imo. 

Character and jailer both keep getting "stuck" when going up or down the stairs to Dragonsreach prison, they'll kinda dither in place for a bit, then warp forward a ways, dither some more, warp forward a ways, and do it again on the way back, somewhat irritating, any ideas on how to fix?  Not a major thing, but still....

You can wait one hour in game, that should take you to your destination.

I was wondering. Is there a chance for you to make it so we become the Jailers? Im not a huge lover of the player enslavement mods so i was wondering about that.

Like we get to be the Jailers, catching criminals, bandits etc and punishing them etc. That would be really nice to have imo. 

That is great idea for a separate mod. I believe DD Defeat had something like that, where if you defeat a bandit you put him/her in shackles and can take him/her to a city (abusing him/her along the way of course), and once in the city the guard would decapitate him/her for you, and give you 100g.   

Suggestion:

when you arrest the second time in the same town, you get your stuff after a week back and must something do for the town.

On the thirt time maybe you get a collar ( coursed or slut ), or an tatoo and your stuff goes to the town and you never see it again.

Maybee someone got other ideas for multiple prison time or for an high bounty.

Suggestion:

when you arrest the second time in the same town, you get your stuff after a week back and must something do for the town.

On the thirt time maybe you get a collar ( coursed or slut ), or an tatoo and your stuff goes to the town and you never see it again.

After couple of minor offences I would love to see player being led to a separate court like room where several people will decide what is the prison time or punishment will be for a player.

It is done because high authorities must decide what to do when thing go out of hand.

And after LAW officers decide, bring back the player back to the prison.

Suggestion:

After couple of minor offences I would love to see player being led to a separate court like room where several people will decide what is the prison time or punishment will be for a player.

It is done because high authorities must decide what to do when thing go out of hand.

And after LAW officers decide, bring back the player back to the prison.

That would be the Yarl's court. Different for each hold.