I think this mode is the best when it comes to body transformation. However, there are some parts that I feel are regrettable in making the transformation file.

First, regarding mesh, I only use a specific transformation with a tail and a horn, and I hope it can be used in other transformation. Personally, I would like to apply other parts (ex : wearable wings, halo etc) other than the tail or horn.

Secondly, it is related to the transformation stage. When I opened the ESP with xedit, I saw that body transformation is generally applied to the entire stage, and hands, feet, heads, and eyes are applied only to specific stages.  In addition, Daedra only deforms eyes and horns from the 1st to the 3rd stages, and the body deforms from the 4th stage, but the feet are not applied.

If all the hand, body, eyes, and head files in each stage folder are applied to the next patch, I am looking forward to various attempts.

The third is related to MCM. Personal transformation files are done through forced transformation application. However, even if the corruption level is raised to the maximum, it is transformed one step at a time and the notification does not appear, making it difficult to check which stage it is.It would be great if you could add shout, magic, or shortcuts and let me know each step as a notification.

Thank you for always making a good mode.

Edited by che3022

Please understand that English is not my first language, but I use a translator. Currently, I’m SE user and the body is using CBBE. The UNP texture made by Moder is good, but there are some parts that are disappointing, so I made a custom version with the texture I got from LE, SE, and FALLOUT4. I made a custom version of all the transformation textures according to CBBE, but I want to improve the completeness, so I'm only going to upload the "doll" textures this time. If you have a good body texture (RACE, FOLLOWER, SKIN MOD), or if you know it, please leave a link. (SE, LE, FallOut4, UNP, CBBE, anything is fine.)

Source mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55413

image.jpeg.38a6746b0fa4870a7e7d6cbd72124164.jpegimage.jpeg.bcb2539cc1751501ca18a19beba50256.jpeg

Custom doll(CBBE).7z

On 9/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, cereza3022 said:

Please understand that English is not my first language, but I use a translator. Currently, I’m SE user and the body is using CBBE. The UNP texture made by Moder is good, but there are some parts that are disappointing, so I made a custom version with the texture I got from LE, SE, and FALLOUT4. I made a custom version of all the transformation textures according to CBBE, but I want to improve the completeness, so I'm only going to upload the "doll" textures this time. If you have a good body texture (RACE, FOLLOWER, SKIN MOD), or if you know it, please leave a link. (SE, LE, FallOut4, UNP, CBBE, anything is fine.)

Source mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55413

image.jpeg.38a6746b0fa4870a7e7d6cbd72124164.jpegimage.jpeg.bcb2539cc1751501ca18a19beba50256.jpeg

Custom doll(CBBE).7z 71.13 MB · 1 download

I found something good while looking for the texture of Furry, so I made it. It's a half-human half-Khajiit concept and I think it's quite satisfying. What's unfortunate is that the the boundary between the existing body texture and the transformation texture between the transformation was not solved naturally.

The body is CBBE and the resolution is 4K

image.jpeg.3c65da4c4a8d51a8cb756e93d674e0de.jpegimage.jpeg.963e04e638d0de695d8e88a44fb47251.jpeg

1138679378_Customfurry(CBBE).7z

Edited by cereza3022
9 hours ago, Hijken556 said:

The best mod for me up to now! Btw I got some problems on transformation. Seems Horn und Ears won't appear anymore but body transfer as usual. I'm not a Englisch user or expert of modding so I decided to describe it like this. Sorry for that.

You might have some equipment, like a helmet or something, covering your horns and ears.

On 9/9/2022 at 6:15 AM, cereza3022 said:

I found something good while looking for the texture of Furry, so I made it. It's a half-human half-Khajiit concept and I think it's quite satisfying. What's unfortunate is that the the boundary between the existing body texture and the transformation texture between the transformation was not solved naturally.

The body is CBBE and the resolution is 4K

image.jpeg.3c65da4c4a8d51a8cb756e93d674e0de.jpegimage.jpeg.963e04e638d0de695d8e88a44fb47251.jpeg

1138679378_Customfurry(CBBE).7z 174.01 MB · 8 downloads

Nice, keep 'em coming!

12 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

You might have some equipment, like a helmet or something, covering your horns and ears.

I tried but even I unequiped everything I still can't get the horn. I use CBBE for mein game so I downloaded the file that shared by other users here (thanks really much), I got ear at the Furry transformation but get no horn at the Lizard. Strange... Anyway thanks for your advise!

6 hours ago, Thomasblod047 said:

Is corruption compatible with slso? I have an issue where (I think) corruption is not properly adding trauma. 

I am running COR on SE 1.5.97.0 and I have a massive mod list

Corruption registers for the HookAnimationEnd sexlab event for detecting sex and rape. I know SLSO edits some SexLab functions, but I forget which. You'll need to ask SLSO's mod author.

19 hours ago, cereza3022 said:

When it comes to undead, zombies are the best! I think zombies should be pretty gore. So I think there will be a difference in taste in this custom undead. :D

The body is CBBE and the resolution is 4K.

5.jpg.807ac71e0c639cdab77c88699b643d3e.jpg4.jpg.550e079a3507363ea36f8112bc74f324.jpg3.jpg.38b3062041d1b5b286bcea064e8b14f4.jpg

Custom Undead(CBBE).7z 90.21 MB · 3 downloads

Good job and pretty much thanks. But when I override the default texture I only get blank texture after transformation for a sec and then there's nothing change...

20 hours ago, cereza3022 said:

When it comes to undead, zombies are the best! I think zombies should be pretty gore. So I think there will be a difference in taste in this custom undead. :D

The body is CBBE and the resolution is 4K.

5.jpg.807ac71e0c639cdab77c88699b643d3e.jpg4.jpg.550e079a3507363ea36f8112bc74f324.jpg3.jpg.38b3062041d1b5b286bcea064e8b14f4.jpg

Custom Undead(CBBE).7z 90.21 MB · 3 downloads

btw I don't know if this could be the reason, I use LE and slave tats at the same time

8 hours ago, Hijken556 said:

btw I don't know if this could be the reason, I use LE and slave tats at the same time

7 hours ago, cereza3022 said:

Instead, you can think of a case where it overlaps with Slavetattoo, so please change the slot of necro texture

Yep, currently the transformation slots are fixed. This will be changed in a future update.

On 9/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, Code Serpent said:

Yep, currently the transformation slots are fixed. This will be changed in a future update.

As long as Corruption reserves slavetats slots in advance (I believe Being a Cow does a similar thing with blank/transparent textures or something), there shouldn't be any conflicts. The real trouble would occur if another mod also had those specific slots hard-coded (fixed) in.

Mashing that F5 button as always :)

5 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

What gems are worth the most at the shrines? I gave a garnet to a shrine of dibella for 100% vaginal corruption, and it only reduced my corruption by 1...

The corruption decrease corresponds to the gem's vanilla worth. Garnets are literally the most worthless gem in the game, so they give next to nothing. Flawless Diamonds are the most valuable and decrease corruption by 50 a piece.

In the last update I also changed corruption so it decreases over time while near a shrine or wearing a divine's amulet, so you can just wait and 'pray' at the shrine for a while to decrease your corruption.

I hate to be the troublemaker guy. I'm having a problem where corruption simply isn't increasing or updating or something. Example: character just got raped by two draugr (courtesy of SL Pheromones... urgh). I immediately checked the Corruption MCM after the animation ended and Sexlab returned control of the character, but corruption is still listed at -100, and all the other variables are at 0. However, I do see that Trauma updated.

So... script lag, or some issue perhaps related to me being on SE? I have had this issue in the past, and it has always chilled me from using Corruption. I don't currently have papyrus logs enabled, but I'd be more than happy to enable that and send you logs the next time I see this if desired.

Kleptomania is a great way to limit stealing everything. However, corruption is increasing even if item is not marked as stolen. I have noticed it happens when taking stuff from Arcadia's shop after delivery of frost salts. Seems like when "friendly" and take stuff in Arcadia, Hulda, etc... triggering unnecessary kleptomania. Any suggestion on code change to correct?

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Kleptomania is a great way to limit stealing everything. However, corruption is increasing even if item is not marked as stolen. I have noticed it happens when taking stuff from Arcadia's shop after delivery of frost salts. Seems like when "friendly" and take stuff in Arcadia, Hulda, etc... triggering unnecessary kleptomania. Any suggestion on code change to correct?

I disable the Kleptomania addiction as this has been happening to me as well

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I disable the Kleptomania addiction as this has been happening to me as well

There isn't an easy way to detect stealing, so I had to jury-rig a system to detect it. I've re-made that system to be more reliable in the next update.