1 hour ago, Arii01 said:

the author of this mod specifically ignores people who ask for a version of the mod for SE?

No need to be rude. The mod already works on SE as is (aside the model files, which require to be converted with NIF Optimizer). You'll also need to fix the waterflow records for several cells in xEdit, since they aren't the same between LE and SE.

On 11.06.2022 at 17:38, MrChow said:

No need to be rude. The mod already works on SE as is (aside the model files, which require to be converted with NIF Optimizer). You'll also need to fix the waterflow records for several cells in xEdit, since they aren't the same between LE and SE.

I don't really understand how to edit mods, so that they would work.. For this reason, it seems to me that for ordinary users there should be a separate mod with the inscription (for fools like me) that the mod works for SE... I also don't understand about textures, they are CBBE or not..

17 hours ago, Arii01 said:

I also don't understand about textures, they are CBBE or not..

The ones that come in the mod's download are UNP.

However, NoNameNeeded made several CBBE texture packs which you can find by literally browsing this thread.

7 hours ago, MrChow said:

The ones that come in the mod's download are UNP.

However, NoNameNeeded made several CBBE texture packs which you can find by literally browsing this thread.

So I can use this mod with these textures and it will still work?

I just don't understand how to replace UNP textures with CBBE... that's why the developer has to put everything together.. PS I know that the developer does not owe us anything, but still only the developer knows how it works, well, those who understand advanced modding (which I do not belong to, and most users too)

Yes the CBBE textures that I (and also someone else) provided are just drop-in replacements of the textures and do not change anything about how the mod itself works. They are here to remove the purely visual glitches you get when a UNP texture is put onto a CBBE body and nothing else.

As for how to install them, that depends on whether you use a mod launcher and if yes, which one.

I myself only ever used Mod Organizer, Nexus Mod Manager or no launcher at all.

In case of Mod Organizer, just hit the "Install new mod from archive", select the zip and make sure it has a higher priority than corruption itself.

If you use no mod launcher, extract the zip and drop the texture folder into your skyrim/data folder, with permission to overwrite.

And I haven't used NMM in so many years I forgot how it's done there...

For any other mod launcher, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
37 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Yes the CBBE textures that I (and also someone else) provided are just drop-in replacements of the textures and do not change anything about how the mod itself works. They are here to remove the purely visual glitches you get when a UNP texture is put onto a CBBE body and nothing else.

As for how to install them, that depends on whether you use a mod launcher and if yes, which one.

I myself only ever used Mod Organizer, Nexus Mod Manager or no launcher at all.

In case of Mod Organizer, just hit the "Install new mod from archive", select the zip and make sure it has a higher priority than corruption itself.

If you use no mod launcher, extract the zip and drop the texture folder into your skyrim/data folder, with permission to overwrite.

And I haven't used NMM in so many years I forgot how it's done there...

For any other mod launcher, I'm afraid I can't help you.

I use Mod Organizer 2, it seems to have installed it properly.. but it seems to me that something is not working..

1 hour ago, Arii01 said:

I understand my mod is not working correctly? Because I don't have an addiction indicator...image.png.6dfcb2930d7bbbca8d3ea75fc76cb3d2.png

See that little "Enable Addiction" option? You either have to click it for every addiction you want to be enabled, or click "Enable all addictions" option on the top of MCM.

This is made so you'd personally choose exactly what *you* want to see and happen in the game. Same with transformations.

Edited by MrChow
2 minutes ago, MrChow said:

See that little "Enable Addiction" option? You either have to click it for every addiction you want to be enabled, or click "Enable all addictions" option on the top of MCM. This is made so you'd personally enable exactly what you want to see and happen in the game. Same with transformations.

This is a screenshot after activating all transformations and Addiction..

24 minutes ago, Arii01 said:

This is a screenshot after activating all transformations and Addiction..

Nooooo...

Your screenshot has the words Enable Addiction at the bottom. This means the shown addiction is not enabled. Once enabled, then you'll see all the good stuffs...

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Nooooo...

Your screenshot has the words Enable Addiction at the bottom. This means the shown addiction is not enabled. Once enabled, then you'll see all the good stuffs...

image.png.67ea3fcb44c37a7be89fe7edbeb42736.pngYes.. after a dozen attempts to activate, everything you need appeared.. only the question is "-100" is this how it should be?

18 minutes ago, Arii01 said:

image.png.67ea3fcb44c37a7be89fe7edbeb42736.pngYes.. after a dozen attempts to activate, everything you need appeared.. only the question is "-100" is this how it should be?

Yes, every corruption starts with -100 as a default value. If you want to do a few quick tests, you can use the debug mode checkbox. That'll allow you to type in values into withdrawl, corruption and addiction, though you need to either rest or hit the force update button to see any change on your char.

25 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Yes, every corruption starts with -100 as a default value. If you want to do a few quick tests, you can use the debug mode checkbox. That'll allow you to type in values into withdrawl, corruption and addiction, though you need to either rest or hit the force update button to see any change on your char.

Understood. Thanks for helping me figure it out

22 minutes ago, Arii01 said:

This is the SE version of the game with CBBE body

editing for the third time lmao. what does UNP mean? isn't it a body mod?  if it is, does it still work on cbbe body? don't wanna mess up things. checked and nothing new showed up in the outfit studio

Edited by azaria777
2 hours ago, azaria777 said:

is this se and cbbe compatible?

This is a mod made for LE with UNP textures.

Several people said it also works on SE, though being an LE player myself I can't confirm that. I also don't know if it works out the box or if they did something to make it work on the SE (and no clue about the AE). If you go further back in the thread, you'll find people talking about using this mod on the SE.

While the textures included in the mod are for the UNP body, some users, me included, have made CBBE textures to overwrite the mod's own ones for some of the transformations.

Yes, UNP is a body type that is slightly different than CBBE, which is why they require seperate textures to look nice.

Using CBBE textures on a UNP body or vice versa will not cause any crashes or lead to horribly distended figures, so it's not too bad. It will however lead to a few less than entirely appealing visual glitches. The most noticeable being that the texture of the areola and nipples will be in the wrong place and that there'll be bright stripes on the hips.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
8 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

This is a mod made for LE with UNP textures.

Several people said it also works on SE, though being an LE player myself I can't confirm that. I also don't know if it works out the box or if they did something to make it work on the SE (and no clue about the AE). If you go further back in the thread, you'll find people talking about using this mod on the SE.

While the textures included in the mod are for the UNP body, some users, me included, have made CBBE textures to overwrite the mod's own ones for some of the transformations.

Yes, UNP is a body type that is slightly different than CBBE, which is why they require seperate textures to look nice.

Using CBBE textures on a UNP body or vice versa will not cause any crashes or lead to horribly distended figures, so it's not too bad. It will however lead to a few less than entirely appealing visual glitches. The most noticeable being that the texture of the areola and nipples will be in the wrong place and that there'll be bright stripes on the hips.

could you please provide the textures with which you overwrite the unp ones? and since it doesn't show up in the outfit studio how am i supposed to build it, or will it show up after you give the textures, sry for inconviniece really need to know how everything works so i don't destroy my game xD

I agree, it would be cool if a bang who understands something about this would create compatible CBBE textures.. I agree a little brazenly. But I would have done it myself, but unfortunately I don't understand anything about it((

4 minutes ago, Arii01 said:

I agree, it would be cool if a bang who understands something about this would create compatible CBBE textures.. I agree a little brazenly. But I would have done it myself, but unfortunately I don't understand anything about it((

so this is not for cbbe, why did u say that it was?

1 hour ago, azaria777 said:

could you please provide the textures with which you overwrite the unp ones? and since it doesn't show up in the outfit studio how am i supposed to build it, or will it show up after you give the textures, sry for inconviniece really need to know how everything works so i don't destroy my game xD

You don't need outfit studio. Corruption does not change the body model. The textures are used for overlays that are put directly onto the skin.

To get the CBBE textures to "work" you just need install the pack (or packs) you want to use like it was a seperate mod and make sure it has higher priority than Corruption itself, or alternatively unpack the zip file and manually copy/paste the textures over the ones from the original mod.

As for the CBBE packs, here are links to the ones I made, though there are two more someone else made.... they should be somewhere in the thread, not too far back. I think the other person made CBBE packs for the Daedra and Doll transformations, but I'm not sure I remember that correctly.

Tentacle Transformation

Scaly and Furry Transformations

Edited by NoNickNeeded