Yes and no... You can pretty much use any texture file you like for the full transformation, by just renaming your desired textures to the same name that the corruption textures and and replacing them. But if you want to have in-between stages with partial transformations, you'll have to make them yourself, unless someone else already did.

I suppose you could put the full textures into each stage, but that would result in your character being fully transformed (except for horns, tails and such) pretty much right away instead of having the progression.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
22 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Yes and no... You can pretty much use any texture file you like for the full transformation, by just renaming your desired textures to the same name that the corruption textures and and replacing them. But if you want to have in-between stages with partial transformations, you'll have to make them yourself, unless someone else already did.

I suppose you could put the full textures into each stage, but that would result in your character being fully transformed (except for horns, tails and such) pretty much right away instead of having the progression.

Yeah, I got it, that is, I need to find the textures that suit me, and then go to Photoshop, for example, to chop the whole texture into parts and just shove it into stages?

39 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

i'd rather just not bother lmao, kinda dissapointed tbh, really interesting mod, that fit my taste weirdly well haha

15 minutes ago, naurachne said:

I love this mod! Only criticism so far, Estrus machine sex don't contribute to agalmatophilia. Is there a tag system I can use to tag these animations on my own? Besides that, one of my favourite mods for sure!

No, but I've had that change on my todo list for a while. It should be in the next update.

Right now I miss some way for my character to start sex with enemies creatures (like when horses or dogs trying to start sex with her) if she is very corrupted,so I don't have to surrender or rape the creatures.

Edited by matekun
On 7/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, matekun said:

Right now I miss some way for my character to start sex with enemies creatures (like when horses or dogs trying to start sex with her) if she is very corrupted,so I don't have to surrender or rape the creatures.

There is a dragon-shout that pacifies animals... Kyne's Peace if I remember correctly.

Another option is to use the mod Elemental Dragons, which adds various dragon scales you can loot from dragons. A spriggan dragon scale makes all animals friendly to you while worn.

But speaking of friendly creatures, it'd be nice if having a final stage corruption would make the creatures of that type friendly to the player, since they sort of recognize you as one of their own.

Edited by NoNickNeeded

thank you guys,I will try One with nature,SL Survival have too many things I don't want to use.

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

But speaking of friendly creatures, it'd be nice if having a final stage corruption would make the creatures of that type friendly to the player, since they sort of recognize you as one of their own.

This looks a very good solution,seems more normal to be friendly with the type of creatures she have mated a lot,and that allows her to go on her own and have sex,not just us forcing the encounter.

That's feels pure corruption.

So I've got an issue. I keep getting the "there are not enough overlay slots" error, but I've gone into the fine and manually adjusted the caps to be like 30. Even so, I still get the message, and when I force updated the TF from the MCM menu my PC's skin is now completely purplish pink, like a missing texture. But only the body skin, the head, hands, and feet are all fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the slots Corruption wanting to use already being used by something else, but I really have no idea why it's not applying the TFs correctly.

Any help would be appreciated, and I can give any extra info if needed. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Astara-Ki said:

So I've got an issue. I keep getting the "there are not enough overlay slots" error, but I've gone into the fine and manually adjusted the caps to be like 30. Even so, I still get the message, and when I force updated the TF from the MCM menu my PC's skin is now completely purplish pink, like a missing texture. But only the body skin, the head, hands, and feet are all fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the slots Corruption wanting to use already being used by something else, but I really have no idea why it's not applying the TFs correctly.

Any help would be appreciated, and I can give any extra info if needed. Thanks!

There are four iNumOverlays options, for hands, feet, body, and face, and they all need to be increased. Are you sure you did this for all of them?

On 7/9/2022 at 6:42 PM, Code Serpent said:

There are four iNumOverlays options, for hands, feet, body, and face, and they all need to be increased. Are you sure you did this for all of them?

Yes, all four are set to twenty. Here's what the file looks like:

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

It's probably also worth mentioning that for some reason in the MCM in game I can set the body, hands, and feet sliders to these new limits, but not the face, for some reason. The slider doesn't move at all.

3 hours ago, Astara-Ki said:

It's probably also worth mentioning that for some reason in the MCM in game I can set the body, hands, and feet sliders to these new limits, but not the face, for some reason. The slider doesn't move at all.

Can you post your papyrus log?

9 hours ago, Astara-Ki said:

Yes, all four are set to twenty. Here's what the file looks like:

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

A bit further up there is a line to enable the face-overlays in the first place.

"bEnableFaceOverlays="

Did you also set that to 1?

18 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

A bit further up there is a line to enable the face-overlays in the first place.

"bEnableFaceOverlays="

Did you also set that to 1?

I didn't! I'm now able to correctly enable the TFs, but I'm still having the graphical issue. I tried force updating and the hue of the graphical issue changed, but it's still a featureless purple texture.

9 hours ago, Astara-Ki said:

I didn't! I'm now able to correctly enable the TFs, but I'm still having the graphical issue. I tried force updating and the hue of the graphical issue changed, but it's still a featureless purple texture.

Did you download the textures? They scripts/plugin, meshes, and textures are all separate downloads to deal with LL's file cap.