51 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

For future updates, it would be nice if Corruption could claim overlay slots on install/new game. This way we wouldn't have to deal with other mods taking over the slots that Corruption uses. In Slavetats this usually shows up as being greyed out and marked "external".

I have figured out how to make the transformation overlays use dynamic slots. I'll definitely work that in when I redo the transformation textures, and I might try to redo the overlay slots system in the next update, but I'm not sure.

Hi! Just noticed this mod and got curious about it. The description or search function didn't really help producing answers to my questions, so here goes:

1) Does this work with male PCs?

2) with question 1) in mind - are all files in the download necessary (i don't want to have transformations, I understand those are for female bodies) for the mod to function or can I just take get scripts and DLC patch (and meshes?)?

I've dabbled a bit in playing a male character with Corruption active and so far it seems to work just fine, albeit the morphs can not work due to the male body not having the necessary sliders and the textures are all meant for females, so if they were to be applied, they would surely not fit.

The MCM allows you to activate or disable any of the transformations as you like, so switching them all off works fine... or rather leaving them off, since by default the texture applying transformations are off in a new game and need to be activated in a second step after activating the addictions if you want to have them active. The morph-only transformations are on by default, but with a male body (or a female body that doesn't have the sliders too for that matter) that won't do anything anyway, so it literally doesn't matter of those transformations are on or off on a male body.

I've never tried to run the mod with missing transformation files, so I can't say for sure if it works, but I suspect that it should not be an issue, especially if you keep the transformations switched off anyway.

2 hours ago, chachijs said:

Hi! Just noticed this mod and got curious about it. The description or search function didn't really help producing answers to my questions, so here goes:

1) Does this work with male PCs?

2) with question 1) in mind - are all files in the download necessary (i don't want to have transformations, I understand those are for female bodies) for the mod to function or can I just take get scripts and DLC patch (and meshes?)?

42 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I've dabbled a bit in playing a male character with Corruption active and so far it seems to work just fine, albeit the morphs can not work due to the male body not having the necessary sliders and the textures are all meant for females, so if they were to be applied, they would surely not fit.

The MCM allows you to activate or disable any of the transformations as you like, so switching them all off works fine... or rather leaving them off, since by default the texture applying transformations are off in a new game and need to be activated in a second step after activating the addictions if you want to have them active. The morph-only transformations are on by default, but with a male body (or a female body that doesn't have the sliders too for that matter) that won't do anything anyway, so it literally doesn't matter of those transformations are on or off on a male body.

I've never tried to run the mod with missing transformation files, so I can't say for sure if it works, but I suspect that it should not be an issue, especially if you keep the transformations switched off anyway.

There currently isn't anything preventing male player characters from using the mod, but it would cause some odd behavior. The next update will have some tweaks to make male players more supported, with tweaked npc lines and other things. I'll also change how morphs are coded so that it'll be easier for others to implement male morphs for the various transformations.

When I rework the transformation textures I'll also see about adding some male textures, and adding support for others to add male textures for the other transformations I don't get around to.

As for the current version, you should just disable all transformations if you're playing as a male character, and you don't need the mesh or texture downloads.

2 hours ago, ixtheinterloper said:

i'm curious, what constitutes as "skimpy" for the purposes of gaining exhib corruption? just need to know if i'll need to patch any armor mods

If it's marked as 'naked' by SexLab Aroused, or if it's marked as 'working clothes' by Radiant Prostitution

Hello,

I became aware of this mod through your posts in the thread on the "Tussi/Bimbo" mod.

In principle, the approach sounds very interesting for my planned next run.
since I have to set up (install) the entire game with all the necessary mods anyway - I'm still looking for mods that could fit into my game scheme.

I went through the list of all the areas they implemented that cause player character corruption.

Neither could I find the "Bondage" announced in the preview text...
..a great pity - because I wanted to start right here in my game.
(the second field for me would be "fetish" - but obviously you haven't planned that yet)

As I see it - so far your mod works on LE base and for unp bodies
what a pity again - I work on SE with "cbbe" (or 3ba)
(so unfortunately I can't even test something practically *sighs*)

Anyway - thank you for your work and the willingness to share it with others

• 2 weeks later...

I wish corruption decayed faster when praying to shrine, even with thousands of septims worth of gems it still takes days and days for it to go down. Am I missing something or is this supposed to be the speed at which it decays?

Edited by Suke23
2 hours ago, Suke23 said:

I wish corruption decayed faster when praying to shrine, even with thousands of septims worth of gems it still takes days and days for it to go down. Am I missing something or is this supposed to be the speed at which it decays?

This is a mod about becoming corrupted. Becoming uncorrupted is supposed to be painful. However, the next update changes a lot of how the different stats work and how they change, so it'll be a bit easier in the next version. In the meantime you can just use the Debug Mode in the MCM to set your corruption to whatever you want.

Edited by Code Serpent
39 minutes ago, TripleKnightmare said:

s+ tier mod, used it in many playthroughs. Now that I have a solid AE setup im wondering if its compatible.

Genuinely thank you Code Serpent for creating this, you talented asf

The only possible incompatibility would be with morphs. If you use BHUNP bodies and armors, then the morphs added by this mod will work completely fine out of the box. If you use CBBE 3BA or other SE bodies you might have some odd effects. You also probably need to port over the mod's meshes with Cathedral Optimizer but that's easy to do yourself.

On 2/10/2023 at 6:06 AM, Code Serpent said:

The only possible incompatibility would be with morphs. If you use BHUNP bodies and armors, then the morphs added by this mod will work completely fine out of the box. If you use CBBE 3BA or other SE bodies you might have some odd effects. You also probably need to port over the mod's meshes with Cathedral Optimizer but that's easy to do yourself.

I used CBBE SE, now 3BA. Never had any problems with the morphs, they just workâ„¢.

Edited by MrChow
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:20 AM, MattTheRagdoll said:

Hey, just wondering what are the keywords needed for the cum guzzling & cum bathing triggers. Got most of these working on my setup except for those two.

I think it should be 'Blowjob' or 'Oral' tags for blowjob addiction, and 'Boobjob', 'Facial', and 'ChestCum' tags for bukkake addiction.

2 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

T-posing when gaining weight, I think because I'm missing the walking animation for when I'm heavy weight? Not sure where to find that

Are you on SE/AE? If so you probably need to convert the animation files included in the mod with Cathedral Optimizer.

15 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I think it should be 'Blowjob' or 'Oral' tags for blowjob addiction, and 'Boobjob', 'Facial', and 'ChestCum' tags for bukkake addiction.

Are you on SE/AE? If so you probably need to convert the animation files included in the mod with Cathedral Optimizer.

I'm on AE, forgive me for not reading through the thread, I'll get to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Found a pretty tricky compatibility issue with Devious Training and this mod
If Corruption modifies the headpart and DT begins to modify it for it's own stuff with SLIF/HDPT changes, it'll crash the game. It took a bit of troubleshooting to get at this issue. Not sure on who's end it is but it seemed that Corruption took priority in the changes made and DT updates triggered the crash. 

4 hours ago, DocN2K said:

Found a pretty tricky compatibility issue with Devious Training and this mod
If Corruption modifies the headpart and DT begins to modify it for it's own stuff with SLIF/HDPT changes, it'll crash the game. It took a bit of troubleshooting to get at this issue. Not sure on who's end it is but it seemed that Corruption took priority in the changes made and DT updates triggered the crash. 

Corruption changes the player head model by literally swapping out the headpart, and I guess Devious Training doesn't check if the head the player is using can actually be changed through SLIF/HDPT. I haven't heard of head morphing honestly, so I'm not sure how it works, but you can just disable transformation for the addictions that change the player's head. Right now that's just feederism and blowjob addiction.