1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Do you have the texture pack downloaded and installed and active in MO?

Also as others have mentioned above, have you gone into the Corruption MCM and either "Enabled all transformations" otherwise select maunaly ones you want active and activate them.

Have you edited your racemenu nioverride.ini to enable more slot's for overlays?

Body textures also will only update when sleeping, and only update 1 part per time you sleep

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

I use the mod on the SE version of the game, having previously ported the mod and meshes with textures. But still nothing works. skse increased layers

54 minutes ago, cookiesnivy said:

i have a weird issue when trying to enable transformations it says i dont have enough overlay slots but i do i changed it to what it said in the post and saved the file any idea whats wrong thanks

Maybe the file you changed gets overwritten by another mod. Check to make sure the one you changed is actually the one that is being loaded.

In MO the easiest way to do so is to use the data-tab.

grafik.png.b6b5950891ec0fc3b2b744715d42479f.png

In my case it says Corruption, because rather than editing the original nioverride, I made a copy into the Corruption mod folder and edited that one instead.

For Vortex I can't help you.

And I just noticed that LatencyRemix forgot to add one important line:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

By default the face overlays are deactivated and you need to make sure this line is set to 1, otherwise it won't matter how many slots you give the face overlays. I also have the body overlays set to 40 (with the other 3 set to 20 each). Maybe 20 is just not enough for the body.

I remember someone else posting in this thread that the SE version does not use the nioverride.ini, but a different file, but since I run LE I can't really help you with that, except to recommend looking further back in this thread. The post is there somewhere.

16 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Maybe the file you changed gets overwritten by another mod. Check to make sure the one you changed is actually the one that is being loaded.

In MO the easiest way to do so is to use the data-tab.

grafik.png.b6b5950891ec0fc3b2b744715d42479f.png

In my case it says Corruption, because rather than editing the original nioverride, I made a copy into the Corruption mod folder and edited that one instead.

For Vortex I can't help you.

And I just noticed that LatencyRemix forgot to add one important line:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

By default the face overlays are deactivated and you need to make sure this line is set to 1, otherwise it won't matter how many slots you give the face overlays. I also have the body overlays set to 40 (with the other 3 set to 20 each). Maybe 20 is just not enough for the body.

I remember someone else posting in this thread that the SE version does not use the nioverride.ini, but a different file, but since I run LE I can't really help you with that, except to recommend looking further back in this thread. The post is there somewhere.

Thanks for the help... I'll try to search... I'm just not very good at English.

On 2/5/2022 at 3:10 AM, R4ThM0R3 said:

What do you mean it doesn't work? I've been using it on SE for a long time and everything is fine, The only files you need to optimize are the meshes and textures folders for using them on SE use Cathedral Assetes Optimizer for that, scripts and .esp don't need convertion at all.

In SE all related things for Racemenu are in skee64 file in your skse folder check if you have your body overlays under [Overlays] section at least 15, for the body changes in-game you have to use Bodyslide to build morphs (.tri files) on the body you are using. Also be patient in-game, some effects need you to sleep to appear.

Could you please throw off this mod, maybe I did not convert it that way or put it together.

It's refreshing to see a large scale mod with a recent update, Skyrim is quite old now so mod authors have likely moved on from the game, and with the anniversary update, those that moved onto special edition probably can't be bothered to keep up with Bethesda anymore, and I can't say I blame them.

As for legendary edition, I unfortunately haven't use that version is a very long time as SE allows for far more mods with a smaller performance hit (I actually moved over because I reached the mod cap and started crashing), but if I ever see a reason to return to LE, I'll definitely have to give this a try, but until then I'll keep this on my radar.

Keep it up!

Hi there! Looks like the mod works for me, but I encountered a surprise fact that one and only bottle of honingbrew mead caused about 60 withdrawal points with associated debuff some in-game hours later. Corruption and addiction levels are at -100 both. Is it normal? My PC didn't have any trauma... Can alcohol prices be related to this results? I use iNeed with expensive food/drinks option.

I'm having issues with the transformations. when i was expirementing  with them using force trnasformation or just setting the corruption to 100 on debug mode then reload a previous save file everything but my head is still transformed no matter how far back i reload a game. anyone else have this issue

Edited by Nightangel32
7 hours ago, Nightangel32 said:

I'm having issues with the transformations. when i was experimenting  with them using force transformation or just setting the corruption to 100 on debug mode then reload a previous save file everything but my head is still transformed no matter how far back i reload a game. anyone else have this issue

Try equipping and unequipping a helmet (or a full-body armor) that covers / hides the face model. Otherwise it takes some time for the mod to update the overlays. You could also try sleeping in bed, this is what triggers the mod to update the state of overlays.

On 3/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, Kryona said:

The MCM talks about how "high" Trauma causes consequences but afaik it isnt explained anywhere what amount of Trauma is considered HIGH by the mod. Does anyone know?

The trauma debuffs (which can be enable/disabled in the MCM) start at a trauma of 20, and increase at 40, 60, and 80.

21 hours ago, Nightangel32 said:

I'm having issues with the transformations. when i was expirementing  with them using force trnasformation or just setting the corruption to 100 on debug mode then reload a previous save file everything but my head is still transformed no matter how far back i reload a game. anyone else have this issue

Try selecting 'force transformation' after you reload. Or, you can use the showracemenu command and adjusting your character's complexion.

2 hours ago, asebw said:

Quick question: Some of the corruptions require transformation files. Are we just supposed to use the UNP ones even if we have CBBE/3BA, or is there some other place to download them from?

Some people have made CBBE compatible files earlier in the thread. The UNP textures will 'work' for cbbe bodies, but there will be a few issues, mostly texture seams and displaced nipple textures.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, Diver13666 said:

Hi there! Looks like the mod works for me, but I encountered a surprise fact that one and only bottle of honingbrew mead caused about 60 withdrawal points with associated debuff some in-game hours later. Corruption and addiction levels are at -100 both. Is it normal? My PC didn't have any trauma... Can alcohol prices be related to this results? I use iNeed with expensive food/drinks option.

The value of the alcohol will determine how addicting it is. You can adjust this in the MCM by changing the "Addiction Use Mult" for alcoholism.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Some people have made CBBE compatible files earlier in the thread. The UNP textures will 'work' for cbbe bodies, but there will be a few issues, mostly texture seams and displaced nipple textures.

I see. Will go hunt them down then. Thank you for your response. Looking forward to give this mod a try in my new build.

Edited by asebw
On 3/8/2022 at 2:14 AM, Nightangel32 said:

That is a general Skyrim issue. I had the same thing happen with all kinds of overlays that persisted into other saveames, even when it was another character, long before Corruption was even released.

As Code Serpant said, doing something that will refresh the overlays usually resets such issues... or completely closing and restarting the game, rather than just going back to the main menu.

28 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

or completely closing and restarting the game, rather than just going back to the main menu.

This is a great advice.

Also, slightly unrelated, but worth noting in SSE it's a really bad idea to go to the main menu and start a new game after you've already played from another save.

Why? Because If you have SexLab installed, this will cause its threads to lock up and crash on the "first" initialization. The save is essentially corrupted from that point onward - the game will just keep crashing because SexLab will keep trying to initialize.

And sadly not just SexLab - many other mods also may end up with a "dirty" initialization state. So yeah, if y'all want things to work properly - always shut down and restart first.

Edited by MrChow

Can you add in corruption and transformation, ghosts. And make a separate transformation for orcs?
Instead of it going into teratophilia, you can add for example in addiction the orcs. And sleeping with an orc would turn the player into an orc at the end. The body turns green, sharp teeth appear in the mouth, the eyes also change.
And make an option for followers too so they can be corrupted.

36 minutes ago, AOBVUAM said:

can this mod work in SSE? and has compatibility with other addicts mod? (like Skooma Whore)

Yes, it can. It needs the meshes to be ran through SSE Optimizer first, though. Also it uses UNP textures by default, but NoNickNeeded made CBBE texture packs, they are linked across this thread. Also I made functionality-enabling patches for SSE race / follower mods to serve as a source of corruption (also linked in this thread).

If you know how to use forum search controls (or don't mind skimming through 29 pages of discussion), I'm sure you'll be able to find all this.

As for Skooma Whore - no idea, never used it.

Edited by MrChow