On 3/9/2022 at 1:00 AM, Code Serpent said:

The value of the alcohol will determine how addicting it is. You can adjust this in the MCM by changing the "Addiction Use Mult" for alcoholism.

OK! Thank you so much.

Another question, is there somewhere an option to manually set corruption/addiction level for my character? Maybe a console command or an external file with a profile where the values are stored... I use Proteus mod to swap between multiple characters and it is strange to see them all addicted to the same thing. If there is a method, I could write down the values for each character and set them up each time I swap.

Oops! Sorry, I just found a Debug mod in the MCM. It solves my problem! ?

Edited by Diver13666
problem solved
  • 1 month later...

No updates for this wonderful mod saddens me deeply, so I decided to post my own edits for Furry corruption textures. Do note these do not include all transformation stages, only the final one.

The first edit is based on textures from Ohmes-raht mod.

The second and the third one are merges of "Kitty" modders resource, one de-saturated to match the grey cat base from NoNameNeeded's CBBE pack, the other one re-colours the entire set to match the facial texture instead (the one I'm playing with nowadays).

I also took my time to create a full set of textures required for a new type of eyes that came along with the "Kitty" (since my main character is a dunmer, I also re-coloured them into crimson. Original blue and another option not in the screenshots - green - is also included). Screenshots are under the spoiler.

Please note the body textures are downscaled to 2048x2048. All PSD sources in full resolution are included, so feel free to render the 4k ones from them if you'd like.

Spoiler

corruption_kitty_variations.jpg.bb21b14312ad13e2c535ea0f3a44c768.jpg

corruption_mrchow_texture_edits_for_nonameneeded_cbbe_pack.7z

Edited by MrChow
22 hours ago, MrChow said:

No updates for this wonderful mod saddens me deeply

An update is coming. I'm currently working on revamping the restraint addictions. I'm also trying to polish up a long-overdue update for Peril in between real life sucker punching me.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:39 AM, Code Serpent said:

An update is coming. I'm currently working on revamping the restraint addictions. I'm also trying to polish up a long-overdue update for Peril in between real life sucker punching me.

Please add compatibility with SE version of the game..

On 4/28/2022 at 7:23 AM, Wayward1 said:

I do have a question, though. Is there a way to adjust morph / inflation values?

You can, you just need to edit the UpdateAppearence functions in the appropriate scripts, starting with CorruptionAddiction, and recompile them. I'm planning on moving them to an external global script so they can be more easily edited.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a little confused as to how to get the transformations working, I am under the assumption that the non texture based transformations will work even though I use CBBE. Am I wrong? I have bodyslide with custom bodies already in the and I read that NIoveride is supposedly part of racemenu which I also have. Let me know if this is just a me not reading something well enough problem or im just missing a step please.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if this mod is still being worked on or added to, but if so I'd love to see the addition of a size queen type corruption at some point. Potentially could integrate with SoS to tell dick size and anything over a certain number would register as large, and with enough corruption/addiction/withdrawal, anything below that number wouldn't allow for player orgasm.

8 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Body Builder's and Peril just got some major updates all by CodeSerpent.  Fingeres crossed for some Corruption/Morphology updates in the works :)

A Morphology update is in the works, and I'll be uploading it at some point, then I'm going to implement some more quests in Devious Lore, then I'll come back and finish an update I've been working on for Corruption.

This is the problem when you're developing 4/5 very technical and expansive mods at once.

1 minute ago, Code Serpent said:

This is the problem when you're developing 4/5 very technical and expansive mods at once.

you already took a break, but don't push yourself too much still (love ya work)

3 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

A Morphology update is in the works, and I'll be uploading it at some point, then I'm going to implement some more quests in Devious Lore, then I'll come back and finish an update I've been working on for Corruption.

(I'm also working on a doctorate in Physics. Why am I like this.)

I'm having a problem. Recently a message has been appearing on the screen. "I'm still sore..." And when it vanishes it reappears immediatly. I've tried returning to an earlier save but it's still there. I've tried restarting the game, still there. Tried unticking the addictive message box in the Mcm but to no avail. Anyone have a clue what it might be?

6 hours ago, gghhjj666 said:

I'm having a problem. Recently a message has been appearing on the screen. "I'm still sore..." And when it vanishes it reappears immediatly. I've tried returning to an earlier save but it's still there. I've tried restarting the game, still there. Tried unticking the addictive message box in the Mcm but to no avail. Anyone have a clue what it might be?

Try typing into the console:

'stopquest CorruptionController'

exit the console and wait a few seconds, then enter

'startquest CorruptionController'

This should reset the controller and the trauma messages.

11 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Try typing into the console:

'stopquest CorruptionController'

exit the console and wait a few seconds, then enter

'startquest CorruptionController'

This should reset the controller and the trauma messages.

Tried doing it but the message is still there. It first started appearing when an enemy casted a blizzard towards me and I got hit and entered bleedout (I'm using peril). The character instantly left the bleedout stage only to enter it again. This repeated a few times and then the message has been on the screen ever since.

6 hours ago, gghhjj666 said:

Tried doing it but the message is still there. It first started appearing when an enemy casted a blizzard towards me and I got hit and entered bleedout (I'm using peril). The character instantly left the bleedout stage only to enter it again. This repeated a few times and then the message has been on the screen ever since.

You'll need to reinstall the mod on a clean save then.